JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Away & Here Notices

Defiance

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks y'all. I've said it a bunch but...you guys are way too much, like, seriously. I'm doing a lot better this week - as some of you who I've talked can attest to, I'm doing some things that are helping get my head back on straight. I've a need to keep myself busy when not in school, though, so I'm going to be around more (or attempting to) once again!

And...seriously. You all rock, your support means a ton to me. I'm not a dude who emotes much, but I got a little misty-eyed reading some of these comments the other night.

And Hope? I already sort of envision you as the cool aunt, like one that lets you drink wine as a teenager and sends out gift cards for bookstores every Christmas. So you're Aunt Hope now 😄

Some health and family  issues have taken up all my attention for the past two weeks and I have not been on the boards much. I am back now but it will probably take me a few days to get back on track and up to speed with what you miscreants have gotten up to while I was preoccupied. Hope everyone has been doing well.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry if I am leaving anyone hanging from my lack of replies. I am still dealing with some health issues which has kept me away from the boards for longer than I expected. I look forward to returning as soon as I may but  need a bit more time before I am able to catch up and begin posting again. I know I can count on your forbearance and wanted you all to know that I have not abandoned the RP.

• 4 weeks later...

Appologies for non posting, I've almost done the unpacking after moving my mother to the downstairs flat. It's been a demanding few weeks, I've not had steam left by end of the day. I am really looking forward to peacefullness to post here again. Thinking that later this week, or next week surely, will find me with some leisure time to spend with you all. *hugs* 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all, likewise sorry for leaving people hanging - going back to work full time instead of just a couple days really hit my leg like a freight train, and there were some physical, emotional, and social complications that hit the rest of me. Hopefully everyone's been well - I've felt terrible for leaving people in the lurch, which I really tried not to do this go-around.

Not to worry.  A number of our AoI team are facing health or real world issues.  Post when you can find the time.  If you would like to wind up any threads with your characters, just say so and we can close them and remove the pressure on you to catch up.  This includes anyone that feels like they are drowning and unable to catch up.  Just let a mod know and we will find a creative way to close a thread or remove a PC.

Thanks B! I'll definitely take one of you up on that ASAP, just gotta get through my work week. Wanna get back into the mix soon, but this is a hard weekend for restaurants generally.

Also, yes, Hope. He's our designated papa bear, ferocious when need be, but underneath...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, bub arrived safe and well. He's called Luke. We're both good.

He's now six week old and between him and the three year old I unfortunately have absolutely no free time, so I don't anticipate being able to come back to the game any time soon. This is obviously very disappointing; I was really enjoying writing with everyone again, but I have to face facts. Please do what you need to to write Douglas and Eleanor out of the current picture, and I hope to be able to return to them in the future.

Love to you all

Sarah

Well it has been a wild ride for me but I think i am finally getting back to some sort of normalcy and am able to post again.

It appears that I have not been the only one with RL issues. For Sarah, congratulations on your issue and look forward to you rejoining us. For all the others I wish you are doing well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting for awhile.  Nearly a week ago, I hit a bump on my mobility scooter and it killed my back.  I'll be posting again as soon as the pain is bearable.  If this makes no sense, it's probably because of the painkillers.

• 2 months later...

Hi All!

We are getting ready for our vacation which begins this coming Wednesday the 6th and will be gone until the 28th. This is a trip that we have had to postpone for the last 2 1/2 years so finally being able to do our cruise is wonderful! WiFi on ship could be sketching so posting for me maybe sporadic. I will try to post if I can. Right now I only have Davina as a main in play at the seance so if a Mod needs to move her out to continue thread without interruption please do so. 

Hope everyone is doing well! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...