JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Away & Here Notices

Defiance

RL has finally thrown some good things my way and because of them, I will probably not be posting until around the end of the month.  After that, things should be back to normal.  I could be posting sooner, depending on how things go.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello friends.  I ask for your understanding, as I am feeling a overewhelmed with life drama at the moment, while wanting to post it's just difficult.  So I am thinking to begin with post my little pc's. I've not forgotten about the Hopeish stuff needed, but just needing to try warm up into it. Which might not be today. But I love you al still. *hugs* 

Not everything in my life is good.  I had nearly unbearable pain in my jaw. I didn't think it was a problem with my teeth but I went to the dentist just to rule it out.  As it turned out, one of my teeth was so badly damaged that it had to be pulled.  There was no other option.  It was pulled a couple of hours ago.  The numbness hasn't even worn off yet. Not sure how long I will be in too much pain to post, but hopefully not more than a day or two. Already the pain is less than it was.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All.

im currently under a mandatory fire evacuation order since yesterday am due to a massive wildfire burning near me. We had 20 minutes to grab and go. So we’re in a hotel last night probably tonight thru tomorrow...... no timeline is being given for when it will be lifted.

good thing is that NO homes where I live burned and we drove back up this am. But streets are still blocked. I only have my iPhone didn’t think to grab my iPad! Hopefully we can go home today

🤞🏻

Thanks Everyone! Still not able to go home - right now probably Friday sometime as they are lifting evac orders in stages and I’m at the top of my housing track and they are letting in the lower tiers first. Naturally. But my house is still there and despite coming within 1/2 mile the marvelous hardworking firefighters and ground crews worked tirelessly to save homes!

Home!! Allowed back in this am and EVERYONES home was still standing so we are indeed Blessed! Fire burned to the street directly behind my house taking out a good section of the avacado grove but that’s all!

no damage to my house but inside smoke odor is bad so getting my insurance to open a claim so I can get a professional company to come in and remove it hopefully in next few days. It’s still smoky outside - like when you pour water on your campfire to put it out - so running my ac and fans inside no open doors/windows. Have to wear a mask inside due to smell but I REALLY don’t want to hotel it again 🥵

Thanks again for all the well wishes 

• 2 months later...

My step mother and friend of 40yrs died yesterday, she'd been ill for a while then deteriorated quickly the past month. It's for the best she is now released from her pain, but knowing that doenst help much with the grief. The sense of loosing a part of oneself. 

Anyhoo, posting rate may be affected. Though perhaps writign the AU here is a respite needed.

*hugs*