JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Away & Here Notices

Defiance

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support everyone. We'll get there. It's been quite amazing watching him work out what he can do with this new found sense of independence. I've always tried to encourage him to do things himself when he wants to, which he usually does, so he's got that confidence to try for himself, which probably led to the chocolate incident. Parenthood is one hell of a ride!

1 hour ago, Aria said:

It's time for a new computer.  I will still be posting but may be a bit slower than usual as I look for a computer that can run my 3D stuff and is within my budget.  Hopefully, I will find one soon.

May you find what you need at a payable price. The last two years PC components have been priced beyond reason!

Thanks for the good wishes.  They worked.  I found a computer that would have been quite a bit above my price range if it wasn't on sale, but they went so fast, that by the time I tried to order it, there was only one left and it was reserved (most likely because somebody was trying to apply for a payment plan).  So I checked the website every fifteen minutes, eventually found the last one available again, and immediately snapped it up.  It's here but I'm waiting for a cable so I use my pen display with it so I won't be setting it up until it's delivered.  I'll probably be away for a couple of days around the end of this week to do that.  I hope it's really as good as it looks.

I am not away but, having said that, my right eye is pointing outwards. That was the reason I could not focus on posting yesterday. It has happened before, and I will see the ophthalmologist on Monday. Meanwhile, I will try to slowly work through the (3?) posts I owe.

Sort of in the same boat with Henry right now, I'm not away but catching up is proving difficult with the new pain meds for my femur and hip sort of putting me in a haze, to say nothing of the rest of the struggle bus I've mentioned. I will get to everything, it's just a matter of finding the right time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still really going through it right now mentally - almost three months of being stuck at home is doing a number on me - and I'm super sorry for falling behind despite my promises to the contrary. I don't do well with isolation, but I'm gonna try my hardest to find a way to get my shit together and keep people from waiting on me after I catch up on this week's coursework.