JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Admiration Alcove

Hope

He half expected Lord Grey to come barreling up yelling ‘How dare you impugn the honor of my cousin Sir by brazenly displaying your cuff so!’  He had even more lavish ornamentation on his waistcoat but he daren’t call attention to it for the result might necessitate a duel between Lord Grey and himself.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Henry would likely challenge you to a "duel" of solving mathematical problems than to an actual duel. He would shoot himself if he aimed at someone else!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CB is, as always, delightful to read. 

In her thoughts said aloud in the concern for this girl whom she imagined to be a country lass unaccustomed to the ways of London let alone Court she may had trapped herself unknowingly in a rolé she looked for in others.

As is Lady Lucas. Alas for innocent young girls, they do bring out the protective instincts. I'll admit, I am looking forward to Eleanor meeting Cordelia.

• 1 month later...

I have to give my admiration to the thread "A Lady's Call" with Darlene and CB.  For entertainment, comedy, and plot development, this thread has been the best at forcing you to laugh no matter how hard to try to resist.  There have been many, many strong, entertaining posts so far this season.  I think this season might be one of the most entertaining seasons ever.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Mountjoy said:

πορνεία με το στόμα μιας κατσικας

Prostitution with a mouth of a goat.... EPIC!
Henry will have to be very... creative at responding to this.

Edited by Henry Grey

• 1 month later...