JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Let Us All Make Merry, Very Very Merry!- Xmas 1677

Caroline Despanay

Bridget escaping Nicolette's trap and rejoining Louis

Bridget trustingly followed Nicolette through the house and walked through the door that she was led to. Not even a candle had been lit inside and when she heard the lock click, she knew that she had been duped. How dare that French bitch lock her in what was probably nothing more than a closet!

There was enough light filtering through the gap between door and floor for her to see the knob, and she attempted to turn it, expecting to find herself trapped. Instead, it rotated easily and she stepped out into the hallway. Either the lock had already been broken or the key had just been decorative. Whatever the case, Bridget vowed that she would keep what had happened to herself and plot a fitting revenge. Mistress Vauquelin had just made herself an enemy.

After finding the loo and relieving herself, she followed the sound of voices, stumbling into the room where most of the guests were gathered just as Nicolette … the deceitful shrew … was announcing that she was ready to start spanking everyone. She was the one who really needed to be spanked.

Grabbing a glass of orange brandy from a tray, the still tipsy Bridget quickly located Lord Basildon and sneaked up behind him. “Did you miss me?” she whispered mischievously.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francis the Brave xD

By the time the evening progressed, Francis was also feeling very little inhibitions. Not that he was the shy sort to begin with.

In the same way that he had called out about wanting said spanking earlier, he waited for the moment of no one yet stepping forward before making another merry declaration.

"I had hoped for 'save the best for last,'" Francis began and then paused dramatically before adding, "For then your arm would be quite tired. But it seems some bravery is needed as none are owning up, so as the first caught, I shall go first!"

When it seemed they needed an implement, Francis laughed.

"Are you afraid a gentleman's muscular arse might fatigue or hurt your hand that much? Pah, are you not braver?" he chided her happily, with a wink. "Someone! Find a riding crop, grab a big spoon from cook, or even a walking stick. The lady has not come prepared for the festivities!"

Nicci saved the King from Bridget more quickly than he had expected. He hid the smile behind his hand as the two ladies went off together. Where is she taking her?

It seemed that Caroline had found a partner for the evening, so Louis turned his attention back to others. He had not intended to couple this evening. Rather, he hoped to compel the couplings of others. Fortunately the King had not found suitable company, other than Lord Camberwell. There was time yet for Nicci to flirt further.

As Louis went in search of good brandy, Bridget returned to his side. Nicolette had announced a desire to begin spankings forthwith. Francis spurred her onward.

"It felt like an eternity," Louis replied to Bridget's query. An eternity might be more apt to the feeling of those engaged in conversation with her. Where is Roos when one needs him? "Did you not find another gentleman more intriguing than me?"

Shouting to his cousin because he knew she begged it, "what must we do to win thy forgiveness?"

Edited by Guest

Their bedroom romp had been most delightful, Rowland was obviously quite experienced at that sort of escapade and Caroline gladly gave herself up completely to him. So it was that when the coupling was over and they had rejoined the party, they looked a bit more bedraggled than earlier but the looks on their faces told everything. Her lover, for the evening anyhow, placed a glass of wine in her hand and they both refreshed their thirst as they observed the goings on about them.

It seemed Nicci was holding court as befitted her royal appellation of Mistress of Mischief...or Mis...something... whatever it had been. Caroline had already drank quite a bit and her memory was a bit alcohol befuddled. But her enthusiasm for fun remained.

"A paddle you say? I believe I can find something close to that, be right back," Caroline declared, downed the rest of the contents of the wine glass and then headed off at a less than ladylike rush for the kitchen.

Upon her return she had the flat peel (the wooden tool that slides bread into an oven) that her horribly expensive French chef had earlier used for his baking. Holding it as a soldier triumphantly displaying a captured enemy banner she paraded over to her best friend.

"Here you are, my dearest Nicci. Whack away! "

Then she turned to eye the various menfolk, "Well, let's see some male courage, step forward you lot!"

OOC: While not wanting to rule out a reply from Camberwell, I'll carry on!

IC:

Nicolette did a fine job of ignoring the nuisance’s return to the party. She guessed that some foolish gentleman had taken pity on her and let her out, she seriously hoped it had not been Louis who had done so though. His fascination for Bridget was increasingly irritating to Nicolette!

Fun was afoot, and Francis was the first to reply. Gaining forgiveness was not on his mind though, instead goading her on. "La, my timid friend, I shall admit my true fear is my hand might enjoy it's location too much!" Nicolette returned with a grin as she lifting her chin.

No she ought not chicken-out, and even now Caroline had returned from the kitchen with a paddle that would not be ignored!

"Merci my friend," taking hold of the paddle she wafted it through the air, "but it is so big!" entering mode fo theatre she continued, "But that is what I say to all the gentlemen."

It was all rather silly drunken nonsense, she was not taking the task or herself seriously at that time.

Louis asked on pardons though, and she admitted, "Yes I am a lover really - not a fighter, I will take kisses on my arms, and on my legs." these words dreamily said with eyes closing as she imagined them, hand sliding to hitch her skirt a little. Opening her eyes she looked suggestively towards His Majesty again.

La, but snapping back out of that she added with more energy "or I shall paddle the bottoms till tears weep from your eyes."

"You, first!" she pointed at Francis, her first in many aspects.

Charles and Barbara

Yes it was all in fun. Though the letter she had received from John suggested her erstwhile lover was eager to pickup where left off - though she had never been very good at exclusivity. She possessed a grand capacity for love. As she carried on with Charles in public there was rather little question that they might go far further if in private, and there was a certain smugness in her eyes of that fact. He was years younger than her, 'I've still got it'

Yet raucous of the party increased, drawing at her attention.

Charles preferred to remain where he was, his hands were admittedly a pleasant distraction as she turned to see. "Buckingham’s pup has grown into his feet since I saw him last." she admired Francis from afar, turning her head to accept kisses to her neck. She was less certain of the newcomer French girl, who also seemed to grow confidence under George's nurturing.

Charles and Barbara

Equal smugness shining from his own eye, Charles would most heartily agree that Barbara still had it, whatever that description-eluding quality was. (Though Charles intended to be most rigorous in his attempts to categorise it, given the chance.)

Noticing Barbara's attention begin to wander, he let his hands stir into motion again, slow and teasing, and immediately cursed himself for responding to what had to have been a goad.

My boyhood is not so far behind me as I occasionally like to think.

Still, to stop or hesitate now would be even worse, so Charles continued his caresses, leaning in to press his lips to the offered flesh of her throat.

"Kingston?" he murmured. "I've met him only briefly, but what little I've seen I've liked." A thought struck him. "He is a relative of yours as well, no?"

He bent further to suckle at her pulse point for some moments before breaking off to admire his handiwork.

"If the Lady of Misrule comes looking for me, would you grant me your protection?" he asked in a purr. "I would be so very grateful."

He resumed his self-appointed task.

Charles and Barbara

"Relative - mmmm, practically all of court is related." which was perhaps to say she did not know what her relationship to Kingston was, nor thought it precluded any future sport.

"Protection?" Barbara chuckled, returning her attention upon the man who's ministrations warmed her body so pleasantly. "Was it aboard that you heard of me being such a compassionate thing? Where is the scoundrel to speak of me so... slanderously, I shall send him next to the pleasures of the Mistress of Misrule, just before you take your turn. Darling, I would make no man a good protector. Why my delight is in just the opposite infact, endangering them."

After such a speech she dissolved into kissing his lips heavily. Yes she fancied seeing him take a risk or two for her part.

Charles and Barbara

Charles laughed in delight at Barbara's response, but deferred continuing their banter in favour of meeting her kiss with matching eagerness.

Nibbling lightly on her bottom lip as he withdrew, Charles trailed his lips up her jawline to her ear.

"Oh, you were not slandered," he breathed. "I did not mean to suggest you do so out of charity. Did I not say I would be most grateful? And, I assure you, fully prepared to make that gratitude... tangible." He shifted, drawing her closer.

"But perhaps you would rather act as Lady Misrule's deputy in this, and put me over your knee, hmm?"

Francis the Brave

Francis laughed raucously as Caroline came back with a bread paddle of some form.

"You ladies were clearly not naughty enough to ever learn that the larger and wider the implement, the softer the blow when it comes to such matters. Bigger is only better between the sheets." He tittered and grinned.

"And you do not wish to enjoy it?" he asked as he shed his waistcoat since its tails would get in the way. "You are the one who posed the stakes, I for one, shall not be scared into begging forgivenesses." He blew her a kiss.

He looked for something he could lean against.

(OOC - I will post Camberwell when I log in as Defiance next )

"This one is very poorly behaved," Camberwell said of Francis. "Cannot be blamed, though, for it runs in the family." He leveled his eyes at Buckingham in not-so-quiet accusation.

"And that one too, yelling out," he commented of Louis, with a wink to Nicolette. "You can have yourself a spanking, sir, or I shall claim a kiss. Your lap has ample room. I have not seen a lady perched upon it all night!" Whether that was true or not was immaterial. The challenge was issued.

"And do not forget the ladies that were remiss in their drinks, either."

Bridget was quite pleased that Lord Basildon had missed her so much. It never occurred to her that he might be lying. When he asked her if she had found a gentlemen she preferred to him, she shook her head and smiled impishly. “No man here is as fascinating as you, my lord.”

Mademoiselle Vauquelin was acting like a whore, which didn't really surprise Bridget. If she had any morals whatsoever, she would have never tried to lock her in a closet. The young blonde didn't want to watch men getting spanked. She would rather leave and ask Lord Basildon for more kissing lessons in the carriage.

She was about to ask him if they could go when one of the gentleman commented that he had not seen a lady in his lap. Seeing a chance to make Nicolette jealous, she whispered: "If you don't want to be spanked by your cousin or kissed by a man, sit down and I'll jump in your lap."

"Did I?" Nicolette batted her lashes and grinned.

Truth be told she really couldn’t remember just how this had come about, she'd have sworn her quieter yet more feisty friend Caroline had a greater deal to do with it. Nicolette felt she was merely responding to the cues that had been given. Her gaze swung to Caroline at that moment, wondering if the lady had been a clever mastermind coaxing them all, or if it had surprised her as much as everyone else?

"Yes we shall know better for next time." She replied to Francis advice on the paddle size. He was positioning herself, and yes, it really seemed like she was going to be doing some spankings going down. Wry eyebrow rose, "Next time...because of course a game like this is going to catch on."

She moved the paddle a few testing swipes through the air, then approached Francis shapely posterior. "Make sure you shout loudly, or we shall think you are enjoying it." Nicci called out as she gave her first whack - quickly discovering that single handed was not very effective, she adjusted for a two handed hold and took another swipe at the target.

Camberwell was meanwhile doing his part rustling up a cue of sinners... Louis? Nicci's head was turned by this development, and then that little idiot Bridget was there, sidling up to her Cousin and suggesting she sit in his lap. Pétasse*. If Nicolette was not so busy at that moment...

Tucking loosed strand of hair behind her ear, she returned her focus to task at hand, though quite rattled by Bridget. Whack! Whack! She paused to push up her sleeves, "La, this is thirsty work. I need another drink!" I only wish it was on someone who deserved it.

"Are you penitant yet?" she asked Francis, trying to hid the honest care from her voice.

* trans:bitch

"She did say that she would absolve a crime for kisses to her arms ... ." Louis was calling out to Francis as he was being paddled. He was about to add that she offered kisses to her legs, but he did not wish to invite anyone other than the King to take such liberties, especially in public.

As for his own punishment, he was set to volunteer as well, but Camberwell called out to him, and then Bridget came up to him. He would have preferred Bridget to sit on another man's lap; hopefully one that was more than ready to introduce her to libertine liberation.

"You can both come sit on my lap," he invited. Perhaps he might get Camberwell to show her the way. He had seen Camberwell at Buckingham's party and was suspicious of the identity. He had a wife that liked to dress up as a man, and he had met the Duke's sister recently, when attired as a lady. Still, if Camberwell was a lady, perhaps she might introduce the girl to a blunt object that could do the trick. Basildon supposed that Bridget was a bit too infatuated with himself; not that he could blame her. She had good taste. If he could not find someone to debauch her this evening, he would need to light a fire within her in a later coach ride that would make her hunger for it at the next opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Camberwell

"I think you shall find I do not share well," the blond replied as Basildon offered a place for both.

The little chit is ruining all the fun! And Camberwell was predisposed to be kind to women.

"Perhaps we should spank you both for the presumption. What say you!" he asked (or rather exclaimed) to Nicolette.

The King

Rowley was clapping loudly at the antics, quite drunk by now. It was not as raucous or bawdy as he had experienced, but it was a good time nevertheless.

He aimed his own slap at the arse of the nearest passing lady and chuckled more.

"Do he demur?"

Eyes turned to Basildon as Nicolette was finishing up with Kingston.

Francis' "Shapely Posterior"

Francis held in the deeper chuckles but his amusement was to great to stop a few titters and sputters to escape.

"Oh, indeed it shall, for some are so very competitive at these games," he joked back.

Plus some might want to return the favor. Francis had his own private ideas of returning the favor. He kept those to himself. For the moment, at least.

Obligingly he announced, "Ouch!" at the first hit, smirking with mischief.

He sputtered with more amusement and let out a momentary laugh as she used two hands.

"Quite the determined lady!"

Francis was a fine sport for the antics as she recommenced, allowing her to whack him as she pleased.

"Quite penitent," he replied, "You've produced quite the tingle." He grinned. She could take that to mean whatever she wished.

"And one of you gentlemen, get the lady a drink before your next on her list."

Charles and Barbara

The pair dallied in sweet nothings, kisses deepened, hands roamed - while the antics of swattings beyond lifted voices, some cheering some goading on. They might have been cheering she and Charles on, their fellow-revelers voices though so close, seemed distant.

"Over, or between." Barbara murmured, pressing fingers up into his hair, lifting her knee, pulling him closer still.

Charles and Barbara

Charles paid no attention to the commotion around them, entirely focused on Barbara. The two of them could have been anywhere at that moment and it would have made no difference to him, so engrossed was he in her.

And that singular focus was producing gratifying results. Charles growled deep in his throat at Barbara's words, one hand sliding down to support her raised knee as he pressed himself to her.

"The latter sounds an altogether finer prospect. Shall I carry you off to a more secluded corner, or... ?" Charles trailed off in wicked implication.

Now that they had finished their tumble in bed, it appeared Rowland was content to quietly observe the goings on. Caroline had left him only for a few moments to return then from the kitchen with the perfect tool (or was that weapon?) for Nicci to use as her paddle for those guilty menfolk. There was hardly a rush to step forward though, one would think the French woman possessed a power she clearly did not. Finally those Francis volunteered, ever the helpful one.

Caroline smiled, if ever there was a man one could rely upon when in need, it was him. He had done so much for her already since they first met last season. Nicci was quite fond of him too. Though Nicci was fond of a lot of men then wasn't she? Oh well, come to think of it, so was she. Caroline now sipped her drink as she watched the punishment take place.

"Such courage! He takes his punishment well, does he not, my lords and ladies?" Caroline called out.

Bridget didn't think that Lord Basildon really wanted a gentleman to sit on him. He was just saying so to be polite. She no more suspected Camberwell of being a lady than she suspected Rowley of being the King. Maybe she would have guessed the latter if her mind was not so muddled with brandy.

Was Camberwell suggesting that she be spanked as well? There was no way in … heck … that she was going to let that French bitch anywhere near her ever again!

Emboldened with liquid courage, she decided to take matters into her own hands, partly to save both Lord Basildon and herself from a spanking and partly to irritate Nicolette. While Lady Kendishall commented on Lord Kingston's punishment, Bridget plopped down in Louis' lap. “You can thank me later,” she whispered into his ear. “Although if you want to be spanked, go right ahead. I prefer to stay out of it, so please be my knight in shining armor and protect me from your cousin's paddle.”

She grinned at him. “However, I wouldn't mind being the one who spanks her." It was not the revenge she had in mind for being locked in a dark room, but it would be satisfying, nonetheless.

Francis' "Shapely Posterior"

He let out one of those yelps that everyone knew was humouring a lady. Nicci drew a breath, frustrated at the difficult of this task, but then laughed remembering it was nothing so earnest. "Determined is only one of my fine qualities!" she returned, reaching to give the offered rump a pinch...

Tingle? Did he mean to say he was becoming aroused?

"Oh my..." Nicolette looked about the assembled spectators, were they surprised too, or was it only her? These wizened bunch might already know such an (unexpected) thing - well now, she was hardly going to reveal that it had surprised her! So it was that the French girl commanded with elevated daring "Let us see the strain on your silks?!"

Francis was near to shameless, she dared imagine he’d think it a great joke to have all the party guests examining his crotch.

Camberwell was meanwhile nominating, better yet including the brat of a girl that was now advanced to physically draping herself over Nicci's cousin. Rowley added in his call of support.

"Very well, be it known that I am a crowd-pleaser, a people person at heart." And so dear Francis was relieved, area cleared for the next. "Come present yourselves for punishment. Caroline, I am going to need you assistance, what a fine menage et quatre we shall make!"

Nicolette passed Caroline the cumbersome paddle, while she appropriated a handy riding whip for herself.

"Strike true," Louis urged as Nicolette paddled Francis. It seemed that she was not hitting very hard.

He was about to volunteer to be next, perhaps with "Lord Camberwell." Yet, he could not in good conscience subject the lady to a spanking, if he recognized her identity correctly. Bridget, as expected, was less inclined to join the party spirit. She did not wish to be paddled. "They do not hit hard," he whispered until he saw Nicci go for a riding crop. That could hurt.

Thus, he slid the silver container of brandy back from his inner pocket into the hands of Bridget. "I fear the lady was imbibing at the time of test, only returning it to me recently." Dislodging Bridget from his lap by standing, he announced "as a gentleman I cannot abide seeing a lady struck against her will. Thus, I shall volunteer to take her turn and my own, unless another gentleman should choose to join me in the punishment." He paused to see if there were other takers. "I should have been more liberal with my financial support of my cousin," he jested without realizing the hole she had already dug for him, "before agreeing to the whipping." It was all in good fun.

Facing Caroline and Nicci, Louis declared "ladies I am at your disposal." With that he turned and assumed the position of a bow facing away from the two French ladies, offering his own shapely behind to their gentle, or not so gentle, mercies.

• 2 weeks later...

Francis simply grinned at the salaciousness of it all. After experiencing a few Carnavales in Venice, there were very few things that were surprising.

"Rouses the blood, that is for sure," Francis added with a slapstick sort of drama. He had no idea she thought he meant he was hard. More that he was aroused, but he was certainly on his way to hard.

"Surely, you should save such surprises for private please, Lady Misrule. We should not wish to scare the young newcomers or ruin the chances for the other men. You might have to use those to keep the ladies off me if I did. It could be all quite catastrophic," Francis said, with a laugh, righting his clothing. "No tragedies on my behalf!" He protested, putting his arms up.

He clapped as Basildon stepped forward, thoroughly amused at the entire thing.

Well.............since she was armed with the makeshift paddle and of course she need not let Nicci have all the fun for it was HER party, Caroline stepped forward then to deal with the next volunteer, Louis. Besides mayhaps Nicci would be a bit leery of striking him. Caroline, on the other hand, was already quite fortified with liquid courage and more than willing to deal out some punishment. You know, in good fun.

"Bend over my lord and say a prayer of thanksgiving for what you are about to receive," she haughtily announced then whacked the man a good one across his buttocks.

If only Louis was not her victim but that awful Lord Langdon, she would have swung even harder and kept it up with a rain of blows. For Louis, she contented herself with a single blow.

The exchange between Nicolette and Francis flew right over Bridget's innocent blonde head. She hadn't a single clue as to what they were talking about.

“It doesn't matter how hard they hit,” she told Louis, wriggling a bit on his lap. “It's no fun for a lady to be paddled by a lady.” A mischievous smile curved the corners of her lips. “If a gentleman was doing the spanking, I might not protest.” Her objections, or lack thereof, would depend on which gentleman was wielding the paddle.

As she had hoped, the handsome Earl came to her rescue, just not in the way she would have preferred. She didn't like the idea of him being spanked for her sake, but it was very gallant of him to spare her. Taking the flask he handed her, she held it up so that everyone could see that she had a drink in her hand.

Bridget nearly stumbled when he stood, but she caught herself before she fell. The way Lord Basildon strode right up to Lady Kendishall and Mademoiselle Vauquelin, he seemed almost eager to be spanked. Maybe she shouldn't have tried to save him from being 'punished.' Perhaps he had planned to volunteer all along. She felt less guilty now for asking him to protect her.

However, she didn't want to watch. As Louis bent over, she admired his backside for a moment, and then turned away, sitting down in a chair close to the door and taking a swig from the flask. Maybe when his bum was sore, he would be ready to take her home.

Nicolette hardly needed to do anything other than swish her whip a few times to watch Bridget cowering in her place (such was her impression at least). Everyone in the room surely knew who was the top dog between them. Hah!

*Swish swish*

"Do you need any balm next?" she teased Francis further, "The application of a good salve can work wonders I've found." she winked to her imagined audience as she stepped away from the rooms focus.

For there was an Earl to be spanked, and Lady Kendishall was not reknown for her qualites of mercy!

Their hostess was witty as well as pretty, and how Nicci wished she'd thought of something as clever as that to have said. Meanwhile her cousin was flaunting his rump like it was prize beef and on sale. Lordy, there was such ego on him, and oh it suited him so well!

Nicolette having sauntered towards Old Rowley by now, gave the King a small smile, "While some derrieres seem spared, it is rather that they are reserved for a more private sport." she pressed the whip into his hand, "Will you mind this for me, mmm?"

Caroline gave him a whack, and it was modestly painful. As a lad, he had been beaten regularly by his father or his father's servants. Their arms had been stronger.

As for the prayer of thanksgiving, Louis merely replied "my thanks. I repent the absence of libations."

When it was Nicci's turn, Louis was left to wonder what she might try. In the meantime he thought to declare something amusing. "This spanking is ironic for I can certainly recall being spanked by my father for taking a drink, as opposed to abstaining from one."

When she handed the whip to the King, Louis silently saluted his cousin's skill. Well played. "If a man is to do the spanking, I must insist that the target be a lady. It is only fair to turn the tables. Cousin, I do not believe that you have a drink in your hand ..." he observed casually to see if the King might pick up on it. It would serve nicely if the King was to paddle Nicci.

Louis took it well, in fact with his usual aplomb, even managing a good quip when it was over. Caroline wondered if the fellow ever lost his sense of decorum, being under control yet being comfortable at the same time.

"You're welcome, my lord. I do sense a sincere regret for your sin and I am confident you will not be found guilty of it again. So drink up!" she smiled back at the man.

Nicci was now engaged in this same tomfoolery only it was with the King! My goodness, would she actually use a whip on royalty? Even in jest and in this raucus company, would that not risk going too far? Caroline breathed a little sigh of relief when her friend instead handed the whip over to Rowley to mind for her. She was glad even Nicci was not that bold!

Louis now got involved, suggesting that of all people, the Lady of MisRule, did not have a drink in her hand and was herself now a perfect choice for a bit of chastisement. Caroline smirked, the girl should have known better, now she was hoisted upon her own petard...or whatever her father used to say.

"Hmmmm, I think your cousin is correct, my dearest," Caroline pointed out shaking her finger as if to say 'naughty naughty'.

Still - a whip? She did not want to see Nicci hurt even in fun. She then approached the disguised royal and held out the same board she had used on Louis.

"I believe the duty has fallen upon you, worthy sir, to show our Lady of MisRule even she is not above following my party rules, how cheeky of her!" she grinned.

Bridget closed her eyes and winced when she heard the crack of the paddle connecting with Lord Basildon's bum. He was only struck once and when she looked over at him, he seemed quite fine. Remaining by the door where she wouldn't be drawn into the stupid spanking game, she knocked back the last of the fiery liquid in Louis' flask and grabbed another drink from the tray, tuning out the voices around her.

Her eyes followed the handsome form of her escort, hoping that he would look her way. She was bored now and wanted to seek the comfort of his carriage and the pleasure of his kisses.

• 4 weeks later...

The King & The Whip

"But of course. It shall be waiting for you," the king promised with a wag of his dark brows. It always served to be the tool of a lady.

Only it seemed that the company had other ideas!

"I have promised it's safekeeping, though! And I must say I rather like where that derriere is at the moment, he replied, jauntily. It would not do to seem predictable. "And what with all her work, she had only just straightened Kingston and freed her hands - I daresay how could she have had a drink unless someone was holding it for her as she sipped."

"So, as you see, gentlemen, and ladies, it is all your fault and not the Mistress of Misrule's at all," Buckingham supplied. Oh yes, Rowley could be very good at placing the blame elsewhere. "You should have been waiting to cradle her sips. A room full of hedonistic, selfish miscreants!"