JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Let Us All Make Merry, Very Very Merry!- Xmas 1677

Caroline Despanay

"Some gentlemen have more stamina and durability than others," Rowley joked, elbowing Buckingham in the side with amusement, purposefully harder than he had to for the gesture.

"Quite a few of them are present here!" Francis joked*.

Buckingham nodded, "Indeed, but those that have weathered the tests of time and remain erect surely have preference." He laughed and Rowley along with him.

"Being so much older than the rest of us, you would know," Rowley added, as Nicolette's hand traveled up higher.

"Oh, I think time has tested your ability to remain erect too." Buckingham swiftly quipped.

"She still is testing it." Rowley wagged his brows.

All were oblivious to the boring scene on the interior.

"Oh yes, the nuns in Italy. I have fond recollections of them from my youth with the Medici," Buckingham replied to Chatham happily. "If the lady can match such acrobatics and enthusiasm, Basildon should come back to us panting...or fleeing!"

(OOC - Excuse my Francis interjection, it seemed silly to log in to post a one-liner amidst other one-liners.)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Nicci might have hoped for her friends sakethat Louis was showing off his own impressive stamina and some, she was currently all too titivated by the banner she was amidst.

"Is my name Time now?" she added into the mix of one liners on erections, her hand rubbing over the length, fingers probing tentatively to the girth. Comparing what she found to … Francis joined in the cheerful jibes also, and Nicolette had an infinitely happy sensation of mixing with the very finest company.

"I cannot say I've found Nuns to be as accomodating..." said she with a laugh. Though she was distracted a little for Chatham's saying it was an irresistible challenge. Was he talking about Caroline still? Nicci rather fancied he was talking about she "...but I am hardly so well travelled as you all!"

With that she abandoned her fondling and moved to crouch at the keyhole once again. It was not really like she'd jack HRM off while he was just stood in the hall way. Though it had been an engaging moment certainly, her intent for much more.

Chatham appeared ready to share his spot peeping (Also, she wanted to see if he could actually see anything now?)

"Do come take a look too Rowley." turning back to the playful King she encouraged him to join in.

• 2 weeks later...

"And I think we can safely say that so many of them have seldom if ever been clustered in quite such close concentration," Charles drawled, eye dancing with merriment. He grinned as Buckingham and Rowley laughed, enjoying himself immensely.

"I will concede that you have a point, Master Huntsman. The Parthenon, after all, still stands grand and unbowed by the passing ages, and many are those who hold that its age has enhanced it. For myself, though, I would rather the Hagia Sophia. Old enough to have attained the dignity and stoic endurance of age, but young enough that time's hand has fallen but lightly." Charles smiled.

That metaphor may have gotten away from me a tad.

He was distracted from considering his stylistic failings by Nicolette rejoining the conversation. Charles laughed quietly, and replied.

"Why of course you found them unaccommodating Mademoiselle! You are young and fair and free, while they are condemned to live a cloistered, dreary existence. Their envy must been suffocating."

Politely, he stood aside and yielded up his place as Nicolette moved back to the keyhole. The confines of the hallway prevented him from sweeping a properly grand bow, so he contented himself with a florid hand gesture. Idly, he noted that he was the shortest of the men clustered immediately around the door. The novelty amused him.

Chess and Bible reading appeared off the table, causing Louis to go to the window and look down, judging the height. "We could tie bed sheets together to form a rope of sorts." He had done that more than once as a lad seeking second floor trysts.

"I'd not mention the Catholic thing," he advised, "though I am told that Catholics have Bibles too." He was hardly an expert, but then his manservant was a defrocked priest.

"I am thinking that our sentence should be reduced for good behavior, oui?" he offered in jest. "Shall we just open the door quietly and sneak down the stairs to spy on the others?"

• 3 weeks later...

"You are learned, indeed, in all the most important ways," Buckingham joked in reply to Chatham.

It was hard for Rowley to get...comfortable...in such tight quarters. There was no shyness, but it was rather hard to move with George on his back, Chatham in front, and Kingston squished against the wall. It was tantalizing, surely, but like the mademoiselle, knew it was a better interlude and tease than anything more.

"Oh, I shall look," he promised, with more than one meaning. He made sure to brush against her indecently as he did so, garnering some manly calls of appreciation from those around them.

With that Rowley put his eye to the keyhole to see.......

Absolutely Nothing!

PAHHH!

Now the question was should he embellish as well?

With a snort, he said, "Fie! I think I've missed it!"

"Well, yes, Catholics have Bibles of course, in fact we had them before these other breakaways," Caroline nodded.

"Just not this Catholic," she smirked but then quickly added, "I have mine at my estate."

Probably.

Louis then had another idea, one which sounded a good deal simpler (and safer) than her idea to scramble out of the window. With a dramatic shrug, she gave in to his suggestion.

"Oh very well, but we will have to be very quiet and whatever you do, do not tumble down the stairs, that would give away the game."

Moving to her bedroom door and completely unsuspecting of the crowd just on the other side of it, Caroline turned the door knob and opened the door. Her eyes went wide at the sight of all the people.

"Whoa! Do you .....all want something?" she was confused, such a state of mind more easily attained given the amount of drinks she'd had this night.

• 1 month later...

OOC - This thread is going to be locked by Friday. Please post up your reactions to Caroline & Louis, and then summarize the rest of your evening. I will then put a nice bow on things. You can assume to find someone to "play" with for the rest of the evening if you wish but be generic about who it is (don't name names unless you ask first ;) ).  

• 3 weeks later...

Rowley was the one caught right on the other side of the door, and he laughed merrily at the lady's reaction.

Buckingham quipped, "Eager volunteers in case Basildon's too drunk to please!"

At the same time, another said, "Would you believe we were all looking for vacant rooms?"

There was unrepentant laughter, and with that the rest of the evening continued in merriment, quite a few couplings matching up to pass the evening either there or elsewhere.

(OOC - I consider this my moderation wrap up. Post any replies before friday and we'll consider this done since no one headed my last post to wrap up ;) !)

• 2 weeks later...

The Kings familiar lewdness as he brushed past her was a reason for celebration of it's own - Nicci laughed of it!  Pinched the royal derriere midst transit, while throwing a wink to another royal.  Maybe she was properly drunk to not feel the least bit of shame - rather she was finding everything to be the most amusing things she'd seen in all her days.   Why if she wrote in her journal of how Old Rowley then bended knee to peer through her friends key hole - there was not a chance that anyone would believe it. Why she hardly believed it herself.

"Oh Caroline!" While the men tossed about witty excuses, Nicci flung herself into an embrace of her dearest friend. "Yours are truly the best parties! Come, I think we need another drink."  

OOC: Thankyou! 

Edited by Nicolette Vauquelin

Considering the situation she and Basildon had found themselves in they escaped from any real embarrassment in the end, everyone simply laughing and joking. But then almost all of the partygoers were fairly deeply into their cups by then. Of course the party moved on with further merriment. Caroline actually didn't lie with any one that night.........at least that was her memory the next day while trying to recall and nursing a pounding hangover.

One thing she did remember though was her dearest friend embracing her with a hug and praising her. Caroline sincerely wished the other French girl the best of luck with the King, it was a lofty ambition indeed that Nicci was aspiring to and Caroline was doubtful it was attainable but still she wanted to be completely supportive.

Overall, she thought as her first party it had gone well and hoped the other guests enjoyed themselves as much as Nicci obviously had. That and the King had attended, now that was a feather in her cap, not that she wore caps but....that fact alone should surely boost her social standing amongst the high and mighty.

ooc: Wraps it up for me. :)

Edited by Caroline Despanay