JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

One Night in Camelot

Guest John Bramston

Eleanora was still writhing in pleasure when he slid her legs down around her hips and moved over her. His head blocked the sun and it seemed to form a halo around him. He pulled her into a fervent kiss as the last waves of ecstasy overtook her. She could taste her juices on his lips which she found rather pleasant. Would he taste like this as well? She could hardly wait to find out.

But he had other plans. She felt him cupping her hips and then he was pushing inside her as deeply as possible. Her inner muscles were still contracting faintly, but now those contractions increased and desire welled within her once more. It seemed that she would have to wait to taste his cock, but this was just as thrilling and each thrust sent blissful thrills spiraling through her body, bringing back her energy. When he fondled her little pearl, her moans joined his and she could feel that delectable pressure building up inside her again.

The deep thrust that sent his seed spilling inside her incited another orgasm and once again she writhed beneath him, her legs coming up around his waist and squeezing as more passionate sensations made her body sing in rapture. It was not quite as strong as the last one, but just as consuming. He held her tightly and Eleanora wrapped her arms around his back to pull him closer. Their gasps formed a duet sweeter than anything that could ever be sung and she kissed him ardently, wishing they could stay like this forever, caught up in the pleasure of their love.

She felt bereft when he slid out of her, but his arms remained around her, and she snuggled against him, exhausted and utterly content. All of her senses were heightened and the flowers seemed more fragrant, the grass softer, the sun brighter. Oh, how she adored her beloved Johan! He brought her more joy than she had ever known existed in the world. “Sometimes I can hardly believe you are real,” she whispered, lifting her head to gently nibble his neck again. “I feel as if I am living in a beautiful dream from which I never want to awaken.”

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johan gently kissed her shoulder and chest, leaning into it with groans of delight as she nibbled at him and they pressed together. A hand reached down to grasp her bum and pull her against him rather than letting her drift away. He was still mostly clothed but his clothes were open and in disarray, leaving her plenty of room to slip underneath them.

He traced little shapes on her hips, many of them small hearts. “Last night, as you d-d-drifted to sleep in my arms, I remember wondering…” Johan paused, “It’s a b-b-bit silly, but I remember wondering if you’d ever fought to stay awake before. If you’d ever l-l-looked forward to waking up. If this was the… first time in your life you wanted to leave the fantasies of your dreams and return to your life. I remember hoping that you d-d-dreamed of me.” He looked away for a moment, just a tad embarrassed at such love struck thoughts, but his eyes returned to hers with a grin.

“I d-d-don’t think anyone’s made me feel so desired or loved as you. I don’t… think anyone ever could.” Johan gently turned to catch her on the lips, bringing her into a slower, sensual kiss. He shifted, rolling so he was on top of her, looking straight down at her into her beautiful blue eyes. His hand gently traced along her temple and her ear, “You are my beautiful dream Eleanora. I am real. This is real. It is our life, f-f-from now until forever.” He shifted down into a passionate, loving kiss.

Eleanora wanted to feel his bare skin against hers, and while he spoke about dreaming, she began to pull his clothes off, piece by piece, shifting her position and his in order to remove them, but still managing to remain in his arms. Soon he was as nude as she was, and she nestled against him again as he traced little shapes on her hips. It took her a few minutes for her to figure out they were hearts, and she smiled when she realized what he was doing. She reached up to run her fingers along his cheek, and traced a heart of her own upon it.

“I always fought to stay awake,” she confessed, “but for a very different reason. I was afraid of what might happen to me when I slept, and sometimes I wished that I would not wake up at all, that I would join my mother in the afterlife where there would be no more beatings, no more fear. Last night was the first time that I fell asleep so quickly and the first time I remember sleeping so well. I woke up happy and looking forward to what the day would bring. You brought me out of the darkness, my dear Johan, and into the light of your love.”

Had she dreamed of him? She wasn't sure that she had dreamed at all. Eleanora had awakened refreshed and ready to start her new life with him, and even the water surrounding them had not bothered her as it usually did.

Shaking off those unpleasant memories, she melted into his kiss, returning it with enthusiasm and passion. Laughing when he rolled on top of her, she looked up at his beloved face. It was hard to believe she had thought him barbaric and fearsome last night. She would have never have thought that Saxons could be as kind and as loving as he. “My love and desire for you will never wane. It will only grow stronger as the years go by. Nobody loved me at all until I met you. I didn't even know what love was. You have given me so much joy already and I hope I can do the same for you.”

He kissed her again and bright sensations danced through her young body. Placing her hands on his shoulders, Eleanora pushed gently, knocking him onto his back. Now she straddled him, her long flaxen curls cascading around them like a silken fountain. “Yes, this is real.” She kissed him lightly on his lips and then moved down to his neck. “And this is real too.” Her lips trailed down to his chest and she rained little kisses over his torso. “And this.” She licked his nipples and pulled at them playfully and then moved down toward his stomach.

Johan cooperated easily with taking off his clothes. He smiled with a wicked knowing as she pressed herself back to him and placed a gentle kiss when she traced a heart on him. Where she traced a tingling lightness followed her finger.

Johan’s mood seemed to darken just slightly but he kissed her, “I’ll g-g-give you a life of light then. The sort of life your mother w-w-would have wanted for you. No beatings, no fear. A life of safety and love. A family you can t-t-trust, and love, and be loved in return.” Johan smiled, “First me, and… in time, f-f-from an ever increasing number of little ones.” He too looked forward to her swelling with their children one day.

He smiled down at her as she briefly lay beneath him. He smiled down at her warmly and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, “You are joy itself to me, Eleanora. You are a part of my life now, the p-p-part that is joy, and lust, and love. Never will I have a victory I d-d-don’t wish to celebrate with you, a d-d-desire I don’t wish to sate with you, or a love I don’t wish to live with you. That is your life now. The fate of a g-g-girl taken by a Saxon raid.” He grinned and kissed her.

Johan moved with her as she reversed their positions and came to straddle him. He only pulled her close, down against him, but he let go after a moment. He shimmied slightly as she put her hands over his shoulders, smiling up at her. Now the sun shined in her golden hair. She seemed to him his personal goddess, the muse that inspired his love. And his erotes that inspired his lust too, for her breasts hung very fetchingly.

He made to kiss her as she came down to kiss him, but soon she went down. He inhaled as she kissed him and his nipples did stand as she licked and played. They were not as sensitive as a woman’s but they were more sensitive than bare skin. He worried just a bit since her aim required some skill, but so far she was teasing excellently.

He shifted up slightly so he could look down at her, smiling, “Is there any p-p-part of me you can’t believe is real?”

“You are exactly the kind of man my mother would have wanted me to marry.” Eleanora felt guilty of reminding him of her past. She had not meant to distress him and now sought to lighten his mood. “If she were alive, she would approve of you, and would encourage our relationship. I know she only wanted the best for me.” She traced a big heart on his chest. “And you, my love, are the best that any woman could hope for. I am the luckiest girl in the world.”

She smiled when he spoke of their children. Eleanora envisioned them with a large family. They would grow up in two worlds, a mixture of two cultures. She would teach them the ways of her people, but they would probably consider themselves Saxons unless she and Johan made their home in her own kingdom across the sea. It was a sad place compared to Johan's holdings, but they could improve the lives of their people and rule wisely and well. Strangely enough, she hoped they would stay here most of the time. There were no bad memories for her here, and she was already starting to feel at home.

Wherever Johan was, she felt at home, and her own kingdom did not have any beautiful flowery meadows, at least not to her knowledge. She had seen precious little of her grandfather's lands, Maybe there were lovely little groves in the forest there too. They could make new memories there, memories like this.

He seemed to like what she was doing to him. Eleanora had never explored a man's body before, and she wasn't certain if she was doing it right. Maybe there was not a right way. All that mattered was that he enjoyed it and he did not stop her as her lips moved lower and lower. She was very gentle and her kisses were a bit tentative, but as she gained experience, she would be more confident. Taking the initiative aroused her and intensified her own desire.

Her body hummed sweetly as she continued to kiss and nibble her way down his body. When she reached his lower stomach, she ran her hands along his inner thighs and gently cupped his balls. When he asked if there was any part of him that she didn't think was real, she smiled up at him. “This,” she said, using her other hand to softly stroke his cock. “I think I need to prove to myself that it is real.

Very lightly, she kissed the tip of it, again tasting her own juices. Her tongue snaked out to lick it. How smooth it was and how different it tasted than the rest of him. Drawing the head of it into her mouth, Eleanora sucked softly, her fingertips whispering over his shaft.

Releasing it, she gently rolled her tongue around it. Moving downwards, she used her tongue in a spiral motion, licking around the length of him. His cock felt so warm and alive and as she moved back upwards, she sucked lightly in a circular motion and then drew his head once again into her mouth. Her hand moved up and down while the other still fondled his balls, the moisture her mouth had left making her movements slick and effortless.

As she became accustomed to the feel of his cock in her mouth, Eleanora took more of it in, sucking and releasing, sucking and releasing in rhythm with the strokes of her hand. Her hair fanned around her, fluttering over his thighs and his stomach with each move she made. She tried to mimic the way her body reacted when he was inside her, wondering if she could bring him to completion like this.

Johan smiled at her assurance, his mood lifting easily in her presence, as it so easily did. And soon his attentions were consumed by her attentions, the ever lowering kissing inflaming him. He didn’t notice her tentativeness. She seemed to have an instinct for his pleasure and his body glowed and stormed with warmth at her gentle ministrations.

He hardly heard her reply. Once she began to stroke him again, he smiled but it was a distracted one. He didn’t say a word. His cock twitched when she kissed it and John inhaled. He laid down and made soft moans and sounds of pleasure once she began to lick.

Once she’d begun to suck him more fully he fell back down onto the blanket. His hands balled as he grasped the blanket. He squirmed and made sounds of pleasure in time with even her smallest movements. He had always seemed pleased before, but just as she’d orgasmed more powerfully from his tongue he seemed more consumed by pleasure than he’d been. She was totally in control now, Johan moved only in response to her. The pleasure he was feeling was her gift and her power.

“Eleanora, oh god… Eleanora.” He repeated her name as if a mantra, fogged by pleasure, consumed by it. He gasped haltingly, breathing in gasps and released in her mouth with one long moan. Yet the pleasure didn’t end and he twisted as if trying to find sweet relief from the onslaught.

No relief came and he was overwhelmed. He breathed heavily and barely seemed cognizant of the world around him afterward. His head lulled from side to side. “Mmm,” He let out a sound of deep satisfaction, “Eleanora.” He said one last time, with a tone of satisfied lust. In the afterglow he was completely defenseless. His body was glowing, light and singing with pleasure. He hardly noticed the world around him, except he still felt her hair on his thighs, her breath and her closeness.

She was, for a moment, all his senses. She was, through her pleasure, his world.

Eleanora loved the way his cock twitched in response as she licked and sucked it. It was almost as if it had a life of its own, that part of him that gave her so much pleasure. His moans encouraged her, as did his writhing. She was acting mainly on instinct, since she lacked experience, but he seemed to enjoy the attention she lavished on him. Oh, how she adored giving him pleasure and she rather liked being in control.

Her own body trembled when he began repeating her name. He was completely in her thrall now, and the feeling of power invigorated her. Her confidence grew and she sucked and stroked more vigorously, taking him completely into her mouth and then nearly out again, running her tongue around the head of his cock before drawing him in once more. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Her hair bounced over him now, falling in silken ringlets over his thighs, but she hardly noticed, so intent was she in pleasuring him.

When his seed spurted into her mouth, she was a bit surprised and she swallowed instinctively. The liquid slid warmly down her throat, and the taste of it was more pleasant than she would have expected. Her movements slowed and finally she released him and slid upwards until she was lying half on top of him, her curves pressed against his side and her head nestled on his shoulder. “I love the sound of my name on your lips,” she whispered. “It is like a verbal caress.”

Johan’s breathing was becoming heavy and slow but as she sidled up beside him he almost instinctively wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. He was languid an d heavy lidded with pleasure, his body still light and tingling with the pleasure she’d just given him. He could hardly feel his legs and he still felt the pleasant caress of her hair long after it had left. He seemed cold, all of a sudden, and Eleanora was a source of passionate warmth.

Johan simply had to turn his head to reach her lips, “El,” kiss, “lea,” kiss, “nor,” kiss, “a.” kiss. “Eleanora…” He repeated, as if in a reverie, as if that was the name of some ancient goddess of love and fertility that had ensnared him “ELEANORA!” He screamed, and there was a slight flutter as birds and small animals bolted.

He shifted, coming down so his head rested on her ample bosoms. His arms were still wrapped around her but she was cradling him now, “I love you. I love you so much I feel like I’m going to d-d-die from joy.” Johan said. He nuzzled against her, “Let me stay like this a while…” He said in a sleepy, contented tone. He didn’t seem ready to fall asleep but he wanted to lay there with her.

Perhaps he would sleep like this tonight after she sung him a lullaby of their love. But for the moment he was simply glad to take in the feel of her skin, the smell of her body, and to hear the beating of the heart that loved him so completely. “Eleanora…” He let out a low, breathy rendition.

Eleanora was not cold at all enveloped in his embrace. She smiled against his lips as he kissed her after each syllable of her name, closing her eyes and listening to his voice. When he shouted it, she nearly jumped out of her skin, as startled as the birds that soared up into the clear blue sky. Her ears also rang for a few minutes afterward, but she forgot her discomfort when he slid down and rested his head on her bosom.

She ran her fingers idly through his hair, almost as if she was brushing it. His breath whispered warmly against her breasts and her nipples tautened instinctively. Eleanora still desired him, but she always desired him. There would be plenty of time to make love to him again. For now she was content just to rest with him.

“I love you too, and if you die from joy, then I will join you. I feel as if I have been reborn and the world seems new and bright and exciting. You are my sun, my moon, and my stars. When your eyes shine down upon me, I feel so alive and happy. And your smile lights up my life. I love you so much, more than any words can ever say.”

Eleanora enjoyed holding him and didn't mind that he wanted to stay where he was. She was quite comfortable lying on her back on the blanket and stroking his hair. He said her name once more, and she smiled softly. “Johan. Johan my love. My darling Johan. My sweet Johan. My dear Johan. My precious Johan. My brilliant Johan.” She paused. “Shall I continue?”

Johan let out soft sounds of contentment as she ran through his hair, shifting lightly against her. He felt like he could stay like this forever, happy and blissfull, the soft swell of her bosoms against him, the steady beating of her heart in his ears, her scent in his nostrils and the afterglow of lovemaking around them…

He smiled as she sung his praises. Resting on her ample bosom, he realized that people might think her to have poor taste in men. That she deserved better than him. But so long as they were happy it didn’t bother him much. He was her savior, her lover. He knew he forever had her heart, her body, and her soul. “Yes,” Johan said, “But tomorrow. And every day after that.” He smiled and kissed where his head rested. “Hearing your love for me makes me heart swell.”

He slid up so he was looking her in the eyes and kissed her, “You’ve already learned a spell, it seems. How to enchant me, arouse me, fill my heart with love.” His hand gently traced her cheek, then down over her breast, circling a taught nipple once, before going out to her hand. He looked over and intertwined them over a flower that had yet to bloom. “The m-m-magic of love, a power more mysterious than what I yield.”

“Close your eyes my love, focus on me, on our hands.” There was a flash and a gentle light Eleanora might notice even through her eyelids. But more than that, there was a feeling. Magic flowed through Johan, through his hand, and into hers until the connection was firm. And then into the unbloomed flower.

There was an awareness of it, not just its physical parts but its essence, its soul if flowers could be said to have souls. And it grew and swelled and burst into life, like a heap of wood made into a house or a mess of paints made into a painting. And then just a little more, fortifying it, changing it. The flower would be plucked but never die, always living, full of life and color. Shaped by Johan’s hand… and Eleanora’s, even if he was holding it, directing it.

It was just a moment, a moment of what it was like to have magic, to control it fully. And then it faded and what Eleanora felt faded back into Johan’s hand and then completely. The flower was placed behind her ear, a brilliant golden bloom to match her favorite color, and he kissed her. “Your f-f-first purposeful spell, even if we cheated a little.”

John had told her it had taken ten years to learn all he knew… but basic control, and small spells, could be learned much faster than that. “It’s intoxicating, isn’t it?” Johan seemed somewhat sorrowful at that. He was constantly in fear that he would overstep his boundary, use his power too casually. That, like the woman who had taken him, he would become a cruel and uncaring creature with pretensions of godhood, causing all around him to suffer.

In truth it was probably moral defects Johan didn’t have within him… but there were scars there, and he feared it. But Eleanora… somehow made it better. He toyed with her hair idly and smiled down at her lovingly.

If anyone told Eleanora that she deserved better than Johan, she would be quick to set them straight. Sometimes she felt just the opposite, that she was not worthy of the love and affection he lavished upon her. After years of being told how useless she was by her grandfather, she didn't feel worth loving at all, but Johan was helping her change her perception of herself and she loved him utterly and unconditionally. He had not only mended her broken soul but had given it wings to fly. In her eyes, he had already done much more for her than she had done for him.

“Don't worry, I will,” she assured him. “Every morning when you wake up and every night when you go to sleep, as well as many times in between. He kissed her right above her heart, the heart that beat only for him, and she smiled in contentment. When he slid up so that he could kiss her on the lips, she responded greedily. “You have enchanted me as well. I will always be in your thrall and it is a spell I never want to break.”

Eleanora trembled as he stroked her cheek and sensuously circled her nipple. He took her hand and entwined their fingers over the bud of a flower, telling her to close her eyes and focus on their clasped hands. Without question, she obeyed, not knowing what he had in mind. She noticed the flash of light and would have opened her eyes if not for the tingling in her body, much stronger than what she felt when she wore the armband. Johan was using his magic and it was flowing through her as well.

And then her own magic answered his, interweaving with it. She felt that fuzziness in her mind that always alerted her to her magic, but this time she was not afraid. Johan was helping her to control it, to use it. As soon as the connection was made, she sensed the life within the bud and she could feel a bit of energy leave her body. The flower began to bloom all at once and she let out an awed little 'ohhh' as it was transformed into permanence. Eleanora felt the entire process and it gave her a taste of what would be possible when she learned to control her magic.

Eventually, the feeling faded and Eleanora opened her eyes, a look of wonder on her face. Johan placed the lovely golden flower behind her ear and kissed her. “I will keep this flower forever,” she said. It wouldn't even need water, but she would probably place it in a vase anyway. “And it felt amazing, like I was actually casting a spell, even though I knew that you were directing my magic. I wasn't afraid, because I knew that you would not let it run wild like it usually does.”

She kissed him and looked deeply into his eyes. “Do you think I can make a flower grow by myself now? Or do I still need your guidance? I would hate to burn this beautiful meadow if I lose control.”

“I will keep this f-f-flower forever.” Johan replied and tapped Eleanora gently on the nose, smiling. She asked him if she could try and do it himself and Johan smiled, “Of c-c-course. As much as I love holding your… hand, you’ll need to learn to do it yourself.” Johan shifted off of her and sat on the blanket. It suddenly felt a bit cold, separated from Eleanora’s warmth.

The separation wouldn’t last long. Johan smiled and pulled Eleanora up. He gently guided her to sit in his lap and wrapped his arms around her, gently kissing her neck. Then he took another bud and wrapped her hands around it, then his hands around hers. “If you are luh-losing control, I will stop you.”

There was still something sensual in their nudity and closeness but the focus was on magic now. Magic and fucking He repeated back in his mind. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear, “What you’ve f-f-fought your entire life, what you’ve been told was wrong… is just a part of you. You need to learn not to fear it, to love it. Eventually, it will be as safe as walking. Until then, I’ll catch you if you fall.” He kissed her temple.

His grip on her hands tightened slightly, and he was speaking next to her ear rather than whispering, “Now, try and remember. That fear, that constant hiding. Let it go. Feel the magic within you, then let it wash over you. And once you feel it within you, try and focus it on the flower. Like a sight or a grip.” Johan was searching for metaphors a bit here. Hopefully, having just felt Johan do it, she would be able to at least approximate what he’d done.

She might feel him, his own magic just barely in her. It was fainter than before, on the edges, but more complete. It surrounded her and would let Johan take control if things went badly. If she fought him it could cause issues… but he had no doubt Eleanora would let him catch her.

Eleanora smiled sweetly when he called her a flower. Unlike the one he had fortified with magic, she would eventually wilt, but she knew that he would love her even when her beauty faded and lines crossed her face. As she would always love him.

Her smile brightened when he said he thought she would be able to make a flower grow by herself. She had dreamed of being able to control her magic ever since she had discovered she had it. Johan moved away from her, pulled her into his lap, and enfolded her in his arms. She trembled when he kissed her neck. His breath was warm upon her bare skin and she sighed happily, letting him wrap her hands around another bud and place his own hands around hers. She felt a bit better when he said he would stop her if her magic proved too difficult to control.

Her desire returned, suffusing her body with a golden glow. Eleanora was as excited by his closeness as she was by the chance to finally cast a controlled spell. Closing her eyes, she listened to his words. She had always been afraid of her magic and had known that if she didn't hide it, she would share her mother's fate. Even with the man she loved guiding her, it was difficult to embrace a part of herself that she had tried to deny for so long. Could she learn to love it as easily as she had learned to love him, or would it be more of a struggle?

I'll catch you if you fall.

That simple sentence made her feel safe and she did as he asked. Turning her focus inward, she tried to feel her magic, tried to let it flow around her. She could sense it, but she couldn't grasp it. It was eluding her, darting away when she came too close. Maybe she was still too frightened of it and was instinctively pushing it away.

Without any warning, she felt Johan inside her mind, his magic surrounding her. Her fear dissipated and now she could feel her own magic, strong and compelling. Eleanora sensed the bud's essence as well, and tried to direct her magic into it. Unfortunately, it didn't want to cooperate, but when she envisioned the bud blooming just as the other one had done, energy flowed out of her and into the flower. Opening her eyes, she watched it bloom, her expression full of wonder.

“I'm doing it, Johan! It's working!” Yet it quickly drooped and wilted and her happiness turned into disappointment. “I went too far, didn't I? I should have stopped when it was in full bloom, but I didn't know how.” A tear meandered down her cheek as she gazed at the sad remains of a flower that had died too soon. “Can it be brought back to life?”

Mistakes were a part of learning, and she had just made her first magical error.

Johan knew well that Eleanora would grow old with him. And when she bore their children she would swell and soften. He looked forward to it. It was appealing in a way, battle scars of a life lived together, of sacrifices made for their love. He too would grey, his face growing gaunt, and he knew even old and decrepit she would lightly walk over and embrace him.

But for the moment it was their spring. Johan smiled at the effect he had on her, as he always would. And he smiled wider at her excitement. He began to say a warning but by then it was too late. Johan wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed her, almost a hug, “It’s alright. Mistakes are a p-p-part of learning.” What a sweet and gentle soul. He thought as she cried for a flower.

Johan gently took the flower. A moment later it had return to life, reconstituting itself by magic. He tucked it in her other ear with a smile, “Yes, you need c-c-control. Making a thing g-g-grow too much is as dangerous as making it wither.”

Johan gently took her hand and extended it, then opened it so her fingers were spread and her palm out. He wrapped his hand around it so his fingers were curling down into her palm and his palm was on the back of her hand. “Try and snuff out this light.” Again as before his magic flowed through her, casting the spell from her own hand. A small bit of light appeared. It was an illusion, something only the two of them could see, but that hardly mattered. The point was to learn how to stop magic.

He did not instruct her on just how to suppress magic yet. This was one skill she’d been trying to master all her life and he wanted to see how she did it.

“But I killed it!” she exclaimed, wiping the errant tear away. “If I had left it alone, it would have blossomed in its own time and wilted naturally. I feel as if I murdered it!” Eleanora knew that he would probably think that she was being silly, but she couldn't help the way she felt. That particular bud could have been squashed underneath somebody's foot or eaten by an animal, and its life still would have been cut short, But at least she would not have been responsible. Magic was dangerous, as her grandfather had always believed. Johan had shown her that it could be used for good, but what if her own magic was evil by nature?

Johan's hug made her feel much better, and she beamed up at him when he brought the flower back to life. “Thank you, my love,” she whispered as he tucked it behind her other ear. “I hope you will always be able to correct my mistakes. I have a feeling that I will make more of them and I don't wish to experiment with another living thing until I learn to control it better.”

He opened her hand and wrapped his own around it, his fingers curling into her palm. Again, she felt his presence in her mind and again, her magic flared to life with help from his. Another small release of energy and a little ball of light floated into the air. Eleanora knew that she had cast the spell with him and like the growing spell, it seemed easy enough.

Yet how did she snuff it out? Closing her eyes, she imagined it gone and willed it to disappear. When she opened her eyes it was still there, flickering as if in defiance. Now she focused on it, trying to sense its essence as she had with the flower. As it was only an illusion, it didn't have one and she was at a loss as to what to try next.

Energy. Magic took energy. Eleanora pulled the energy she had expended back inside her and the light immediately winked out. “I did it!” she exclaimed. “I'm just not sure how or if I will be able to do it again without your help.”

Johan turned somber at her panic as he hugged her. These were issues he could reassure her over but not save her from. It would be a battle to make her come to love herself again. It was one he would fight. There was more to saving Eleanora than simply removing her form her grandfather’s presence. But he would save her. More than killing her grandfather he wanted her to love herself almost as much as he loved her.

Johan nodded when she said she didn’t want living things for a while. That was fine. “As you wish, my love.” Eleanora obviously regarded life very highly. More highly than even Johan, but he didn’t dislike that. His life was filled with people who were casually brutal and truthfully it was nice to know the mother of his children, and his lover, would be an exception to those brutalities. He kissed the back of her neck and nuzzled against her. I have found the loveliest woman in England.

Johan smiled as she managed to snuff out the light easily enough, “It’s a m-m-matter of practice. Try and imitate how I m-m-made it. Then you can practice making and unmaking… things.” And they were illusions, so there was little chance of her hurting anyone. If she cast on herself, the worst effect she could suffer would be some sort of permanent illusion. And even then, it would only be permanent until Johan came to free her of it.

His magic ran through her again, gently. This time he didn’t cast or even help her to cast, but simply encouraged her. A bit like holding the hand of someone learning how to walk, whereas before she’d been actually leaning on him.

Having been told that magic was unnatural, dangerous, and evil all her life, it would take more than one day for Eleanora to embrace that particular part of her. If not for Johan's strong arms around her and his loving guidance, she would have been afraid to attempt any kind of spell. But she had complete trust in him and she did want to learn how to master the force within her. It wasn't going away and if she didn't learn to control it, it would continue to be wild and untamed and she might inadvertently hurt somebody important to her.

She knew now that she would not feel safe having children until she learned to manage it sufficiently. Johan could protect himself with his own magic, but a baby was defenseless and Johan couldn't be with her all the time. Eleanora was more determined than ever now to get control over it as soon as possible. Once she could stop it from manifesting accidentally, she would be able to learn how to use it, and ultimately, to heal with it.

She had just experienced one small victory and her heart swelled with happiness. Nestling against him, she turned her head toward him. Her lips were level with his shoulder and she kissed him there. “You are so good for me, my dearest Johan.” She grinned up at him mischievously. “I hope you are patient as well.”

Eleanora felt certain that she could conjure a small ball of light, and once more, she felt his magic flow through her. This time, though, she was on her own, although she knew that, as he had promised, he would catch her if she fell. He would not let her hurt anyone or anything if she should make another mistake.

Taking a deep breath, she concentrated and felt her magic burst into vivid life. Reaching out with her mind, she grasped it and pushed. A ball of light appeared before her, floating in the air. She gasped in wonder. “I did that myself, didn't I?” It took a bit more focus to snuff it out, but she managed to do it after a few seconds of intense concentration. “Stopping a spell is harder than casting one,” she said, thinking aloud. She created another light and made it disappear.

After three more successful attempts, Eleanora decided to try something more daring. She formed three balls of light in quick succession and then added two more. They hovered in a straight line in front of her but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get them to move. “How do I make them dance?” she asked Johan. “And can I make them change colors too?”

It had taken Johan years and he still felt uncomfortable with the way he was sometimes. It had been the support of friends and family that helped him through. And though he hadn’t realized it, Eleanora’s complete and unconditional love had all but eradicated whatever traces remained. It would be a longer process, a healing process. Johan would be there for her with all the love she’d conjured in him.

His free hand came to wrap around her as she leaned against him. He smiled back down at her and before he knew it had drifted down to a kiss. He shivered at her closeness, at her lips, and felt a lovely glow. “In some things.” His hand slipped low, teasing towards her hips, “In others… you’ll find me m-m-most demanding.” He smiled. But his hand drew away, coming to wrap around her waist.

Johan watched with great care as she cast, “Yes.” He replied. He made no comment on her observation, giving her space to explore. He smiled lightly as she tried to make more balls. She asked him how to manipulate them and Johan smiled. “They aren’t real, d-d-dear. You are… trying to m-m-move them as by pushing, like you… d-d-did with the sword. But there’s nothing to push.”

“Focus not on them as objects but on the magic that c-c-creates them. Try and affect that. You’ve stopped spells and… started them. Now try to c-c-control what it’s doing while it exists.” She could make them dance and change colors.

“Think about… how you m-m-make them balls instead of some other shape. It’s just another t-t-trait, colors and where they are.” Johan said. He didn’t know what her magic’s strengths and weaknesses were. Anyone could do simple illusions but they got harder as they became more complex. But even if she couldn’t manage it she’d done admirably for a first lesson.

He was just a bit more alert in case something went wrong.

Desire suffused her body when his hand wandered to her hip. It was tempting to push him back onto the blanket and impale herself upon him, but that could wait until her first magic lesson was over. “In some things, I want you to be demanding,” she replied with a playful smile. Perhaps the reason it took her a few moments to snuff out her first ball of light was because he was so distracting.

It was both strange and exciting to actually feel her magic flowing through her. Eleanora had never felt anything but a fuzziness in her mind when she had cast accidental spells, but now its force within her was strong and steady. When Johan withdrew his own magic, would she no longer be able to sense it? Or had he simply helped it to awaken and she would be aware of it constantly from now on?

She liked feeling him touching her mind as well. Could he read her thoughts? Oddly enough, the notion did not frighten her. She wanted him to know that she was thinking of him and how much she loved him. Eleanora had nothing to hide from Johan and never would.

Oh! So that was why she couldn't move them. They weren't real. She remembered manipulating the sword that had nearly killed Johan and had been treating the illusory lights the same way. Nodding to his advice, Eleanora tried to remember how she had formed the light into balls, but that was simply how she had envisioned them. Using her imagination had not helped when she had attempted to make the flower grow, but the flower had been as real as the sword. Maybe her imagination would work on illusions.

She concentrated on her magic and imagined the middle ball rising into the air. And it did! Now she envisioned it changing color into a vivid red, and it did that too. Soon the little balls of light were all different colors and jumping up and down in front of her. Eleanora laughed, the lyrical sound carrying though the fragrant air. Now she changed the balls into little stars and made them fly in a circle. She was so elated that she didn't realize that her magic was sapping her energy.

The stars disappeared. Eleanora lost consciousness and collapsed limply against Johan.

There was magic in the world all about them, though in most beings it was nothing worthwhile. Johan sensed it constantly, but to him even the tiniest spell was like a blazing candle in the dark against the magic that permeated the world. Likewise, he couldn’t tell the difference between someone with magical powers or not until they actually manifested the power. Or unless he gave them a close, rather invasive examination.

As Johan flowed through her he got more of a sense of what her magic was like. But he was almost fearful of touching her mind. As he flowed through her, whenever he came close to that part of her, he seemed to pull away, a quick, jerking reaction. He could touch her mind. He could read it and even change it. But that was what his mistress had done to him so he was afraid of that part of his powers.

But he didn’t think of that as much when she laughed. Johan smiled as she made some simple motions. It was simplistic but so was everyone at the start. She’d gotten farther than he’d thought… In fact, too far. Johan’s eyes grew wide when she passed out.

“Eleanora?” There was a note of panic. But he looked at her face and it seemed almost like she was sleeping. He let out a sigh of relief and pressed a small kiss to her lips. She would be fine once she had some time to recover. Eleanora had strained herself but that was good. She would grow stronger as she exercised her magic.

Johan gently slid her off his lap and onto the blanket. He took his discarded cloak and pulled it over her. She was petite enough that it covered her wholly. He bundled his shirt and placed that under her head as a pillow. And he pulled on his pants before taking up their basket and the rest of their belongings and packing them away, glancing back at Eleanora to make sure she was warm and sleeping soundly.

He gently scooped her up, wrapped in blankets and his cloak, and mounted the horse, cradling her in front of him.

Rather than riding all the way back to town he rode to the forest’s lodge, a small cottage building meant to house the warden and whoever came to the forest. It was less private (as evidenced by the fact they were met by the warden, who quickly made himself scarce), but it had a bed.

Eleanora would wake underneath warm covers and on top of a soft bed in a log cabin. She would hear the crackle of a fire, the smell of cooking meat and fresh bread, and a cat which had wandered onto her bed and began to purr. Johan hadn’t had the heart to remove the furry feline.

Johan himself was sitting on a wooden chair, reading, looking up to check on his love and the fire from time to time. He was in a particularly engrossing passage when Eleanora woke up.

Eleanora awakened slowly to the soft purring of a cat. She was lying in a soft bed, covered by warm blankets, and she could smell the delicious aromas of fresh bread and roasting meat. Her eyes remained closed and she pulled one hand from under the covers, holding it straight in front of her. Almost immediately, she felt a furry feline head butting against it and she began to pet it.

What a lovely dream she'd had! She had fallen in love with a wonderful Saxon and he had taken her away to his castle and …

No! It couldn't be a dream! She wanted it to be true!

Her eyes flew open and she sat up abruptly, her heart racing. The cat hissed and leapt off the bed. Where was she? She was not in her grandfather's castle, but a small log cabin she had never seen before. What had happened to her? She had been dreaming that she was using her magic and then suddenly she was here.

Johan.

Johan was real and he was sitting on a chair not far away from her, reading a book. Wherever she was, she was safe because he was with her. Eleanora watched him for a moment. He looked so peaceful and content. A wave of dizziness assailed her and she fell back on the pillows. Why was she so weak?

“Johan?” she asked softly. “What happened? Where are we?”

Johan’s attention was engrossed in the book as she sat up. When she said his name his attention snapped to her and he put the book down (though open, so the page was saved). “Eleanora, my l-l-love.” Johan moved over, bringing his chair with him, and sat at her side.

He felt her forehead, which seemed just a bit cooler than it should have been. He smiled and gently tucked some loose hair behind her ear. He was very glad she was awake.

“We’re in the warden’s l-l-lodge. It was the c-c-closest place with a bed. Rest now, you overexerted yourself and p-p-passed out.” He took her hand, the one on top of the covers, and held it with both of his. He had that look of mild worry that accompanied minor illness in a loved one. There was no grave worry, Eleanora was not in danger, but there was a desire to dote, to kiss it better.

He smiled, “How d-d-do you feel? Is there… anything you want?” He’d made food in case she was hungry, but he would do what he could to make her comfortable.

He leaned over, steadying himself on the head of the bed, and planted a small kiss on her forehead. He looked into her eyes. Despite his concerns love and happiness danced in his.

Johan came to her and sat by her side. His hand on her forehead was warm and comforting, and Eleanora realized that she felt a bit cold. She smiled wanly when he tucked some stray flaxen strands behind her ear. She wanted to reach up and caress his beloved face, but she was too weak to do anything but lie still beneath the blankets.

The warden's lodge. She had known they were not in his castle but she knew nothing more of their location than its name and that it was built out of logs. Now she remembered that she had been playing with magical balls of light, making them move and change color. “I passed out from using my magic?” she asked. “What I did was child's play compared to some of the things you have shown me. Your magic must be a lot stronger than mine. Will I ever be able to do more than cast simple illusions?” If so, learning to heal was out of the question.

He looked so worried and she squeezed his hands reassuringly. “You,” she replied, her smile a bit brighter when he asked if there was anything she wanted. “I am a bit thirsty. And cold.” Eleanora hoped he would crawl into bed with her. She was too weak to do anything but cuddle, but she suspected that her strength would return quickly. He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes and sighed in contentment. Wondering if she could still feel her magic without him augmenting it, she reached for it. It was faint, but it was still there. The fuzzy feeling she had when she cast accidental spells was gone.

And so was the tingling of the magical armband. Eleanora's eyes flew open and she looked at her upper arm. It was bare. “Did anyone see us when you brought me here?” she asked, a bit of panic in her voice. “I am not wearing the armband.” Maybe he had put it back on and then took it off when they reached the lodge, but it was not currently adorning her arm. She was Eleanora again, and no longer Emma.

John nodded at her question, “My ability to use it is j-j-just exercised more. As you p-p-practice you’ll get stronger.” Johan assured her. “You’re vuh-very powerful. I can feel it.” But power was nothing without skill. Until she could control and use it, all it would do was vex her as it had done before.

Johan smiled back. He blew a kiss at her reminder of their love. He got up, releasing her hand. He gathered up the meat and bread and several mugs of water. He’d made the food in case she was hungry but it would keep.

As he was gathering, though, she reminded him of the armband. Johan cursed himself internally, but put on a calm face, “It’s alright, calm d-d-down.” It was an oversight, but he didn’t want Eleanora to panic, especially not as she was now. “Some p-p-people might have seen us but I d-d-don’t think anyone g-g-got a good look at you.”

In truth, it had been an oversight. He hoped it didn’t come back to haunt them. The only person who he knew had seen them was the warden. But if they were being watched, someone might have noticed. He reached into a riding satchel and fished it out. When he placed the tray next to her, it was there for her.

He built a small pile of pillows so they could lean against them sitting up. Then he smiled at her wickedly and slipped under the sheets. He came over her and lowered his head into a kiss, one of his arms coming around her. It was gentle but passionate, long and accompanied by a small moan as his lips pressed to hers. He tugged her gently, caressing his hand along her back. When it ended, she was sitting up slightly against the pillows, Johan’s arm around her waist. He held out the water.

“You n-n-need to get your strength up,” And from the glint in his eye there could be no doubt for what. He tucked the blankets around them and pulled her against him. He looked down at her with love in his eyes. He would gladly be her warmth.

“I am?” she asked, her voice full of wonder. Before she had met Johan, she had wanted her magic to disappear forever, but now she liked the idea of having a strong aptitude for it. Eleanora hoped that when she learned to control it, she would be able to heal his afflictions, if that was what he wanted. And she could help his people as well. She also wanted to learn how to use it to defend herself. Both of them might need it when her grandfather arrived. Would she be able to control it by then? He could be only days away or it might take him months to find them. He would not give up, she was certain of that.

But she didn't want to think of him now. Eleanora grinned at her love when he blew her a kiss and watched him as he walked around, gathering meat, bread, and water and placing them on a tray. The meat smelled delicious and she felt her stomach rumble. They had only eaten recently and she was hungry again. Maybe that was another disadvantage of using too much magic … unless she had been unconscious for a very long time.

So he had not put her armband back on before he had brought her here. Her heart skipped a beat when he said that they might have been seen. She hoped nobody had gotten a good look at her or their ruse could be exposed if that person was disloyal or greedy and began to look into what had happened at the feast. Her grandfather would pay well for information that led him to her. “I hope you're right,” she said softly. “I would prefer to get to know your people and be accepted among them before they learn who I really am.”

The armband was on the tray when he placed it next to her. He made a pile of pillows her and then slid in beside her with a wicked … and quite alluring … smile. She had thought she was too weak to feel anything but mild desire, but her body trembled with sweet sensations as he kissed her and caressed her bare back. Eleanora didn't even realize he was tugging her toward the pillows until he broke the kiss and she found herself sitting up with his arms wrapped around her.

“Even your kisses are magic,” she commented as she took a mug of water from him. It was cool and refreshing and she drank deeply. “I can feel my strength returning already.” She knew what he wanted and she wanted it as well. Snuggling against him for warmth, she held the mug up to his lips. “How long did I sleep? It seems like we were eating only a few moments ago and now I am famished again.”

And not just for food. Eleanora was famished for him as well.

“Oh yes,” Johan said, “Very p-p-powerful. You have great potential.” He smiled, “But I knew that already, d-d-didn’t I?” Johan had thought from the moment he’d taken her that she would be great. He didn’t know the strength of her magic then, not for certain. But he’d felt from the start she could become great if just given a healthier environment.

“If it d-d-does happen, it’s my mistake. I’m sorry.” Johan said. “Let’s hope we still have some luck left.” Johan smiled, “We m-m-might have used it all up finding each other.” There was still that undercurrent of worry, of regret. But nothing could be done. He too hoped they would have time. But ultimately, Johan wasn’t sure how much he controlled events. It was up to fate, to the weird, now.

But what was beyond that, what was beyond events, was their love and the joy they found in each other. Johan grinned as she spoke of returning strength, his eyes looking over her still nude form appreciatively. He was distracted by the mug and drank deeply, “A few hours. It’s a b-b-bit past noon. You should… relax. Rest and recover.” And he had his own ideas how to relax her.

He brought the blankets up over them, leaving her hands free but his below. He looked her deeply in the eyes, a wicked, promising smiling curling his lips. His hands roamed over her in that privacy. One brushed over her stomach and came around to her thigh where it squeezed and moved teasingly. The other moved down her back, cupping her bum and squeezing, turning her hips towards his.

His hand danced higher on her thigh. He leaned into her, close. She would feel him hardening against her. "Eleanora." That lustful tone returned. "Do you feel that heat?" Desire made him less articulate, the blood going to the wrong head. But that fire, the warmth of their love and lust, became a fever even at a touch. Their kisses were magic, and Eleanora had enthralled him with sublime spell.

Eleanora was proud that her gift of magic was strong. She remembered little of her mother, but her magic must have been strong as well or her grandfather would not have feared her. “At first, you probably thought I was crazy,” she said with a teasing smile, “making a goblet float around the room and chasing it like an idiot. I no longer have that fuzzy feeling in my mind that alerted me to unexpected spells. Now I can feel my magic flowing through me all the time. It is a pleasant feeling.”

She shook her head when he claimed that it was his fault if anyone had seen her. “No, it is not your fault. You were concerned for me and wanted to get me to a safe place. If anyone is to blame, it is I. I should have known that my magic was exhausting me. But I was so happy to finally be able to control it that I pushed everything else from my mind. Everything but you, of course.”

Johan was always in her mind and in her heart. Nothing would every change that. He was the most important person in the world to her and always would be. Fate had brought them together and nothing would ever tear them apart. The bond between them was so strong that nothing would ever break it.

A few hours seemed like a lot of time to Eleanora. No wonder he had looked so worried. After he drank from the mug, she lifted it to her own lips again. She didn't know why she was so thirsty. Though she was hungry too, Johan had other ideas and she forgot all about food when she felt his hands roaming over her naked body. Her desire burned bright and hot, and she did indeed feel the heat between them. “Yes,” she whispered, “I feel it.” She wanted to roll on top of him and guide his rigid cock into her but she was still a bit too weak. Instead, she reached beneath the blankets to stroke it with more confidence than she had felt before. Lifting her head, she pressed her lips to his, kissing him deeply and ardently.

Johan smiled, “At f-f-first.” It had not been love at first sight. He’d thought her a foolish little girl at first, and then he’d felt sorry for her, and then he’d thought to use her for his own ends, but then she’d given herself over to him completely and loved him with an intensity he’d never known. It had provoked something, it had enthralled him.

Johan smiled wanly as she tried to take the blame on herself. He wanted to provide her a safe place where she could even pass out without fear. He wanted to let her be free, at least a little. He kissed her lightly. Whatever happened, he would do whatever he could to keep her safe.

Johan inhaled deeply, gently biting her lip and pulling as he shifted over her. He pressed his lips to hers and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled away and looked deep into her eyes. A smile curled on his lips as he stared into those bright blues, saw the flush of her skin, the splay of her silvery hair, “I love you.” He was caught in a reverie, his tone breathy and distracted.

The image of her was so lovely it burned into his mind. Even when they were old and grey he would never tire of her like this. His hand came up and slipped over her cheek before sliding down to grasp her full rear, shifting her hips into position.

Still looking deep into his eyes he moved over her, settling easily between her legs. He continued to stare deeply into those blue eyes, drinking in her every squirm and blush, as he gently pushed inside her. He moved her with him and went deep inside, his face contorting in pleasure, a deep gasp but still that stare, loving, flushed, looking at her. Seeing the pleasure she felt of him, the union of the two of them.

It had not been love at first sight for Eleanora either. She had thought Johan frightening and strange when he had pulled her over to his table and had feared that he intended to ravish her. Now all she wanted was for him to ravish her over and over and over. And to think that they had met less than a day ago! It seemed to her as if they had known each other forever. They had shared so much in such a short time and now she belonged to him completely, as he belonged to her.

She smiled against his lips as he kissed her. Eleanora still felt a bit dizzy, but her body, mind, and spirit yearned for him. She wanted to be joined with him again. Maybe lovemaking would sap what little energy she had regained, or maybe his love would invigorate her. She rather suspected it would be the latter. He would have to do most of the work this time, but she would make it up to him later.

He moved over her and her heart melted when she saw the look of love in his eyes. How fortunate she was to have found him! She was the luckiest woman in the world! Eleanora knew he would always protect her and keep her safe and he would do everything in her power to make him happy. “I love you too, my dearest Johan,” she whispered.

When he grasped her bum to move her into position, she wrapped her arms around her neck and spread her legs in anticipation. Her eyes never left his. She was mesmerized by his gaze and could not look away. He pushed into her and she arched her back and gasped in pleasure. She never tired of the way he felt within her, and her body responded naturally, moving instinctively in rhythm with his. His face was so dear to her, flushed with passion. That lovely pressure was building up inside her again, a bit muted but no less enthralling.

Johan didn’t mind doing most of the work. He wanted her to feel good, to give her strength and pleasure. He was being gentle. This was to be an intimate coupling, full of love but not the amorous violence that overtook in the more passionate moments. When she was better, he would show her that, but as it was he was afraid she would pass out.

Johan smiled. This was overwhelming somehow and he pressed his eyes closed for a moment before coming down to kiss her, a long slow kiss. He pulled away only slightly and looked into those bright, blue, loving eyes again. He could see her love, her trust in them. He almost felt he could see her soul. And… there was something comforting in that. Johan had always feared he would hurt anyone he touched so intimately. Not with Eleanora.

He looked at her. He was moving slowly, deeply, trying to hit her deepest spots. One of his hands came down, a small smile, aware of what he was about to do, quickly curling to his lips. His hand found the top of her sex, that precious little pearl that gave her so much pleasure.

He thrust deep within her, slowly, excruciatingly, making her feel every little movement. And he began to gently run around it, teasing and sometimes stimulating it, hoping to cause that build up to be… not more intense, for this was to be more love than passion. But more pleasurable.

He wanted her to feel his love. Not just in her soul but in her whole body, in its glow and pleasure.

Archived