JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

One Night in Camelot

Guest John Bramston

Eleanora didn't think that Johan had failed her. He had saved her. She had never been able to get close to water without throwing up and passing out, but now she was surrounded by it and she was still conscious. Darkness hovered at the edge of her vision, threatening to claim her, but she pushed it back with every ounce of willpower she possessed. Lying on a bed was the best place to faint, she supposed, but she didn't want to alarm Johan by losing consciousness. Her stomach still heaved weakly, but unless the ship began to lurch, she didn't think she would vomit.

She was so lost in her private hell that she hardly noticed that he had disrobed, and she startled when he removed the armlet that had disguised her. Eleanora had become accustomed to the tingling feeling that it gave her and now it was gone. And that disconcerted her even more, adding to her terror. The transformation of her gown back into a sheet went unnoticed as well, but she did feel Johan climb into bed beside her and slip under it, pulling her to him and wrapping her in his arms. Her body was still strung tight with tension but his warmth was comforting.

His loving words penetrated her traumatized mind, and she slowly began to relax. He would not let her go. He would keep her safe. Nothing could harm her as long as she was enveloped in his embrace. And yes, they would get through the night together. She only hoped he didn't hate her when it was over. Eleanora doubted he had known how devastating her fear of water was until now. She was weak and she couldn't imagine a Saxon condoning weakness.

His kiss was welcoming, but she was too terrified to respond. The desire she usually felt for him was suppressed by panic. She thought that he might believe she no longer cared for him, but he still held her tight, his expressive eyes full of love and concern. Eleanora relaxed a bit more, and the corners of her lips turned up into a wan little smile. “I love you too, Johan,” she whispered, her voice a bit breathless. “Please forgive me for being so afraid. You are helping me, though. I am starting to feel a bit better now.”

He would never let her grandfather get his hands on her and execute her for her magic, which was at the root of her fear.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johan wanted to be close to her, skin pressed against skin. It felt intimate, and not just in a sexual sense. Eleanora slowly relaxed and she was able to whisper a breathless reply. Johan’s shaking hand gently brushed her hair.

He smiled when she said she was getting better, “G-g-good.” He said, calmly and lovingly. “It’s f-f-fine to lean on me. I don’t mind it one bit.” He gave her a small squeeze, an attempt at a hug when they were already close to each other and his arms wrapped around her.

He meant that too. He expected Eleanora to fill his life with her love and pleasures, to be his support and his refuge. He would gladly nurse her through a bad night. It even made him feel closer to her, like she trusted him alone to see her in her weakest state.

Since she hadn’t responded to his kiss, Johan settled for holding her close and nuzzling. He shifted so he was a bit more comfortable and looked down at Eleanora again, his eyes meeting hers. “Love me and I’ll love you. Even when you’re afraid, or feel weak, or inadequate.” Johan promised. “Especially when you’re those things. I w-w-want you to lean on me, when you need it.”

“You’ve g-g-given up the right to confront anything alone. I’ll always be there for you.” He leaned down, another small kiss, for him even if she was still tense.

Gradually, her shaking began to subside and she became aware of his bare skin pressed against hers. Eleanora tried to concentrate on the intimacy of their embrace rather than the fact that water surrounded her on all sides. His warmth, his scent, the comforting way he stroked her hair. His voice was calm and soothing and she smiled a bit more when he gently squeezed her. He was taking good care of her, just as he had promised he would. And he did not seem at all disgusted by her weakness or her irrational terror.

Desire was still eclipsed by fear, but it did feel wonderful lying so close to him. Reaching up, she placed one icy hand against his cheek. The coldness came from within and not without, but even that chill was lessening now as her mind came to terms with her new situation. This was how it would be from now on. Johan would always be with her. She would never be alone again. He would hold her when she was afraid, wipe her tears when he cried, and laugh with her when she was happy. And she would do the same for him.

He didn't mind that she had to rely on him now, and she wouldn't mind when he relied on her in the future. It was likely that he would need more help than she would, and she would give it gladly, joyfully, and without reservation. They belonged to each other, now and forever, and Eleanora loved him more than life itself.

“And I want you to lean on me when you need to.” Her voice was a bit stronger now, and her hand moved into his hair, ruffling it gently. “I will always love you and I will never let anything hurt you again. I will bring you joy and pleasure and contentment, and will do everything in my power to make you the happiest man in the world.” Even if it meant accepting the bloodied swords of her enemies.

This time she responded to his kiss with sweetness and love. Passion was beginning to stir within her but it was going to take some time before she was ready to make love to him again. Maybe part of the reason was that she was so very tired. Escaping from the castle and casting that spell on Sir Wolfhelm's sword had drained her energy. And even though she despised the water, the gentle swaying of the ship was lulling her into slumber.

Eleanora yawned and shifted in his arms until her head was resting on his shoulder. “I can hardly hold my eyes open,” she whispered. “I feel as if I could fall asleep right here in your arms.”

Johan was quite content to simply cuddle. He too had his limits and, while normally Eleanora’s body aroused him unbearably, her shivering fear had activated a more protective than lustful instinct.

Johan smiled as her hand touched his cheek. It was cold and weak and his heart dropped in sympathy. He pulled her against him more tightly, hoping to share more his warmth. He loved her and the thought that this was an imposition or a flaw didn’t even occur to him. He too gave freely, gladly, and without reservation. Whatever he did, he knew she would repay him with love sparkling in her eyes.

Johan smiled as she ruffled his hair, “You w-w-will be the happiest woman. We’ll have a life of luh-love and joy, I promse you. We will… delight in each other’s arms. The two of us… will become one, loving whole.” Johan said, dreamily. He had long desired a woman who loved him and he could love completely.

Johan found it almost unbearably cute when she yawned. “This k-k-kind of sleeping together is nice too.” Johan said with a smile, “If you wuh-wake up and… need me, don’t hesitate to wake me.” The idea of her scared and alone, shivering as he slumbered, disturbed him on a deep level. He might fail her but he would never let her be alone.

He kissed the silver crown of her hair, “Sleep my joy. Tomorrow the sun w-w-will greet a new woman duh-destined for… a new life.” He shifted into a comfortable position himself, Eleanora against him and his head on a pillow. He would not fall asleep as quickly as her, but he would follow.

Eleanora's stomach was slowly settling and her thoughts were more coherent. Her fear was easier to handle with Johan holding her tightly in his arms. She was still surprised that she had not passed out or threw up, and she thought that the threat of doing either had passed now. Her trust in him was absolute and she instinctively knew that he would protect her. The ship rocked upon the waves, but even its gentle swaying didn't cause her to panic.

And his loving words made her feel even more secure. Maybe she was drawing upon his strength to keep her from becoming hysterical, but if so, she knew he gave it freely. They had already become one, in her opinion, and the bond between them was so strong that it could never be severed. So much had happened since he had pulled her over to his table and the night was still not over. Eleanora was glad now that her magic had raised that goblet into the air and forced her to chase it. If she had stayed at her family's table, she and Johan would never have met.

Or would fate have brought them together at another time? They were meant to be with each other. Of that, she was certain.

Eleanora wanted to sleep, but she was afraid that nightmares would plague her if didn't stay awake. He claimed that he would be there if she needed him, and his reassurance comforted her. “If I have a bad dream, I may wake up screaming,” she whispered after another long yawn. “Or I might strike you without knowing what I am doing. I don't want to accidentally hurt you.” Her nightmares were often violent and a few times she had awakened when she fell off the bed. This bed was narrower than the one at home, but if he continued to hold her, maybe everything would be all right.

She smiled sleepily when he kissed the top of her head and urged her to sleep. “Tomorrow,” she murmured. “I can hardly wait to see my new home and begin my new life with you. I love you so much, my dear Johan. So … very … much.”

Her eyes closed and her body relaxed as she fell into a deep and dreamless slumber, her head resting comfortably against his shoulder.

“I’ll understand.” Johan promised when she said she might scream or hit him. He didn’t think she would, she seemed to be growing more comfortable in spite of herself. But it was a minor thing to suffer as an accident. Though after he’d had to rush her into the room in a panic coming out with a black eye might lead to even more of a wrong idea.

Johan smiled as Eleanora sweetly drifted into sleep. “I love you too.” He said, although she’d already drifted. He pressed one last kiss to her lips before shifting into a comfortable position. He drifted off quickly himself, his arms still wrapped around his beloved.

The journey was rather smooth. They didn’t have to go far out to sea and the last leg of the journey was in an estuary protected from the worst of the waves. Johan hardly noticed but Johan was also very used to ships.

And his castle was not far in relative terms. It was only the earliest stirrings of morning when the ship jerked just slightly. It wasn’t much but Johan was used to sailing and that always snapped him awake. They’d just moored themselves.

Johan looked around groggily for a moment before his eyes fixed squarely on the silvery mop pressed into his arm. Slowly he became aware of her soft warmth and curves against him and a smile came to his lips. A shaking finger moved her hair out from her ear. He kissed her temple and whispered. “Good morning, my love.”

He lost himself for a few moments looking at her sleeping face. She really did seem a goddess to him. He was confronted with a problem. He needed to wake her, and yet shaking her awake seemed… blunt. Unbefitting their first morning together. But a smile spread over his face as he had an idea.

He kissed her. Then again. He pressed kisses to her lips, then her forehead, and then rained them generally on her face.

Eleanora smiled in her sleep when he kissed her and snuggled closer, even though she wasn't aware of it. She was so exhausted that she slept through the entire journey. Perhaps it was fortunate that she did not awaken when the ship docked or her fear would most likely have returned in full force.

Instead, she was dreaming. She and Johan were walking hand and hand through a field of flowers. The sky was bluer than she had ever seen it and the sun's rays were warm upon her head and shoulders. In front of them, four fair-haired children scampered, two boys and two girls. The boys were both carrying wooden swords and one of the girls was chasing a butterfly. The youngest was picking flowers, and she ran over to Eleanora and handed her a bright red bloom. “For you, Mama.”

Johan swing her up into his arms and settled her upon his shoulders. “I am taller than everyone!” she shouted. “I'm a giant!” Her siblings turned around to look and the boys ran back to their parents, holding out their swords.

“We will slay you, you ugly giant!” one of them yelled.

“I'm not ugly!” the little girl cried.

“You are too!” the boy retorted.

At that moment, Johan leaned toward her and kissed her and her eyes flew open. Eleanora was still lying on the bed in the ship and he was raining little kisses upon her face. “I was dreaming,” she whispered, her voice a bit dazed. “We had four children and we were so happy.”

Blinking a few times, she noticed the soft colors of dawn streaming into the cabin. “It is morning?” she asked. “Have we arrived?” She could still feel the ship rocking beneath her but she was too groggy to be afraid.

Yet.

“I’m already happy. And as for the… children,” Johan’s lips found hers again. He pulled her into a more passionate embrace, and smiled lustily, “We’ll w-w-work on it.” At the rate they were going, Eleanora would swell quickly. And while he hoped it wouldn’t be until after her grandfather was dead, he didn’t have or want to have the self-control to not make love to her.

“Yes. Let’s get d-d-dressed.” Normally he’d be content to stay in bed with her for hours, or to meet the morning with amour, but he remembered her fear. “Quickly, there’s a new… life ahead of you.” In truth, he hoped they could get off the boat before she panicked again. He didn’t mind dealing with her fear, but he would avoid it if he could.

Then again, perhaps the rush would just upset her more.

He kissed her once more and slid away. Before he did, he placed her hand on his side so he could keep hold of him. He gathered up some of his own clothes from under the bed and took the dress she’d brought with her. He began to tug his shirt on before he paused and looked over at her. He smiled, “W-w-would you like to dress me, dear?”

Looking at her again he couldn’t resist wrapping his arms around her for another kiss. He let go of her with a cocky little smile. There’d be other things he couldn’t resist later.

Still not fully awake, Eleanora laughed. “We have already been working on it.” She returned his kiss with passion, desire flooding her body with pleasurable sensations. Perhaps her craving for his lovemaking also kept her fear at bay. She was waking up quickly now, but she was still calm and unafraid.

“I wish we didn't have to get dressed,” she pouted, kissing him even more passionately, “but we shall be more comfortable in your castle. Will it take us long to get there?”

When he left the bed, her panic began to return and she kept her hand upon his side as if the physical contact between them could keep her safe. Fear began to overtake her desire, but she tried to push it back, admiring Johan's naked form as he brought his clothes and the dress she had packed over to the bed. Her hands were shaking when she took the dress from him, and she could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

Did he sense her anxiety? Was that why he asked her to dress him? “Yes, I would,” she replied, her smile thinner than it had been only moments before. Yet when he kissed her again, she melted against him, forgetting briefly everything but him. When he let her go, she focused on his cocky smile and now her longing for him was stronger than her fear.

Slowly, Eleanora began to dress him, concentrating on her task to keep her mind occupied. Once she was finished, she pulled her gown over her head and then turned around so that he could lace it up for her. Her body began to tremble and her stomach lurched. “I need to get off the ship,” she gasped, “the sooner the better.”

Johan laughed as well, and cupped her cheek. He looked into her eyes. His sparkled with love and desire, and he gave one of those wolfish grins. He felt he would never have his fill of her, that he would always want more. So he leaned into her passion, wrapping his arms around her and holding tight. “Tonight we’ll sleep in my… bed.” Johan said, “T-t-tomorrow we’ll make two mornings… worth of love.” But it was brief and he let her go.

“We’re here.” Johan said. The port was part of the castle, at least in the wider sense. “We’re d-d-disembarking in the… inner bailey. We’lll… only be living maybe fifteen minutes from here.” Johan did hope she didn’t have an issue with living on the coast. If she did, they might get a house further away.

Johan smiled as she helped him. The blows he’d taken yesterday had turned into purple and scarlet bruises on his torso and leg. He winced a little as he moved but made no complaint.

Then she turned for him to lace her, slipping towards panic, “Shh,” John said soothingly. He kissed the base of her spine and laced her dress a bit clumsily. Then another kiss and another lace all the way up her back until her dress was done. Johan stood up behind her and kissed the back of her neck, snaking his arms around her.

He wanted to tell her she was virtually safe. That even if the ship sank it would go maybe five feet down and then hit the bottom. But he knew even bringing up the possibility of sinking would make it worse.

Instead, “A few d-d-dozen steps, my hand in yours.” He took her hand and slid the circlet to restore the illusion of Emma up her arm. He took her hand and squeezed it. “That’s all there is b-b-between you and land.”

“Are you ready?” Johan asked, intertwining his fingers with hers and squeezing. They were about to go outside, back to the deck, where she’d panicked before.

“I can hardly wait,” she purred. Eleanora looked forward both to many loving nights in his bed and exploring her new home, hopefully with him by her side. He would have duties to attend to and would not stay with her all the time. Problems had probably arisen in his absence that needed attention. Maybe she would be able to help him. She was young and had been imprisoned in her grandfather's castle for most of her life, but she was intelligent and had solved many domestic problems while managing the household. In that, at least, her grandfather had found her useful.

Eleanora didn't mind living fifteen minutes from water. As long as she couldn't see it, she would be fine. There had been various ponds on her grandfather's estate and she had simply avoided them. If Johan liked to take walks along the shoreline, he would have to go alone, although in time she hoped to overcome her fear completely.

She flinched when she saw the bruises from the blows he had taken in her defense. Guilt washed over her for she knew how much they hurt from her own experience, and she had been responsible for his injuries. She was extra careful while dressing him but she knew that he would feel some discomfort. Dressing had always been painful for her after one of her grandfather's beatings.

The way he kissed her back as he laced up her dress tantalized her and took her mind off of her fear. He seemed to instinctively know how to soothe her and Eleanora felt that she would be able to take the necessary steps as long as he held her closely. When he slid the magical circlet around her arm again, the tingling returned and that, too, distracted her from the ordeal that was to come.

And this time would be easier, because she would be moving away from the water rather than towards it. Squaring her shoulders resolutely, she looked into his eyes. “I'm as ready as I'll ever be.” Eleanora squeezed his hand tightly, but her voice was steadier than it had been before. I can do this, she told herself. Emma is not afraid of water. She was still queasy and a bit dizzy but she didn't think that she would either faint or throw up. “Lead on, my love. I will be all right.”

They might not have to wait long. As she purred Johan stirred. So many little things, just a curve of her lips or the way she moved, could stir up tender feelings. Feelings he wanted to act upon. Perhaps one day he would learn self-restraint but… he saw no reason.

Johan smiled down at her reassuringly when she flinched. He didn’t blame her. He’d known she came with complications. They would face them together.

Johan smiled as she squared herself and put on a brave face. He reached out and, cupping her cheek, kissed her. “You will, my dear Eleanora. My love and heart.” He turned to lead her out, opening the door. A wave of salt and sea breeze came in with the harsh morning light. The deck was abuzz with activity but if Eleanora looked outside the boat she would be able to see the castle.

Saxons had a somewhat different idea of castles from native British lords. They were more fortified cities than fortified homes in the countryside. There were a series of concentric walls enclosing fields. Then one got to the inner baily which was an urban area housing thousands of people which was surrounded a bay. A river bisected the town and the bay had an island partly blocking its entrance. The island could be reached by drawbridges and was built up to be a high defensible hill with a keep on the top.

So as they exited from the boat there was a bustle of activity, much of it not focused on them. There were other ships in the bay, mostly going around on normal mercantile business. It was a brief journey to Johan, they were soon on a dock and then on solid land where a small group of nobles and functionaries greeted them. They were all eying Eleanora, mostly not with lust but with suspicion or curiosity.

There was whispering. Johan responded by letting go of Eleanora’s hand and pulling her against his side, hand wrapped possessively around her waist. There would be no confusion about this. Greetings were exchanged, they bowed, a few people peeled off as if a ritual had been completed but most stayed. Johan’s attention turned to Eleanora.

“I expected to… spend m-m-most of today sleeping off a hangover.” Johan said frankly. He gently traced her ear then kissed her forehead, “I’m g-g-going to take a bath and see the bruises treated. Do you w-w-want to join me?”

Eleanora was too frightened to respond to his kiss, but she promised herself that she would make it up to him later, once they were safely in the bedchamber of his castle. She did reach up and caress his cheek with a shaky hand. “Because of you.” It was because of him that she had been able to sleep so soundly on the ship, held safely in his arms. She was still surprised that she had been able to fall asleep at all. He was good for her.

She clung to his hand as he led her out of the cabin. Another wave of terror washed over her when she smelled the salty air, but she kept moving, gulping a few times as her stomach churned alarmingly. Eleanora could see the people waiting for them and she didn't want their first impression to be of her vomiting all over their boots. As soon as she was away from the water, she would be all right.

Everything about Johan's home was strange to her, and she looked around curiously at the buildings and the people going about their daily business. She had never seen so many Saxons in one place before, but she would have to get used to it. And they would have to get used to her. Maybe some of them would become her friends in time.

When they reached dry land, she began to breathe easier and her stomach settled. The nobles who greeted them eyed her with both suspicion and curiosity, which she certainly didn't blame them for. They had probably not expected their lord to bring back a woman with him. Johan silently showed them how much she meant to him by pulling her close to him and wrapping one arm around her waist. Eleanora leaned against him and smiled up at him lovingly.

They bowed respectfully, but she could still see wariness in their covert gazes. She looked like a Saxon woman now. They would trust her even less when they found out her true identity. Neither Saxon nor Briton, Eleanora was a princess from a foreign kingdom they had likely never heard of, and some of them might die defending their lord against her grandfather's wrath. It would be a daunting task to win them over, but she was not as frightened of them as she was of the sea. Eventually, they would get to know her and accept her as their lady.

“You still might spend most of your time in bed,” she whispered into his ear, “but I doubt it will be sleeping.” Her ordeal was behind her now and her desire was returning. Ignoring the people around them, she pulled his head down to her level and kissed him with passion. “A bath sounds lovely,” she replied. “Is your tub big enough for two?”

Johan felt a warmth swell within him. He loved feeling like he was her strength, her benefactor, her rescuer. But soon her fear doused that with cold concern as they walked across the deck. By the time they were on land, he was almost as relieved as she was.

Even Eleanora’s whisper was enough to set a fire in his heart and a quiver in his loins. He inhaled almost like when she had taken hold of him before. And when she pulled him down, Johan eagerly turned into the kiss, pulling her against him and enjoying her efforts.

Johan himself continued to hold her tightly. His hands snaked down to grab her bum and pulled her hips to grind on his. His face was inches from hers and he looked her right in her eyes, a cocky and saucy grin on his face, “Let’s g-g-get you out of those clothes, soaking wet, and see if it’s b-b-big enough to fit inside.” He pecked her lips and slapped her bum before letting go of her for the first time since they’d exited the cart.

The nobles looked with a combination of amusement, voyeurism, and envy. None were shocked. Such gestures were normal, and if anything expected. Public displays of lust and affection were simply a part of relationships. A good Saxon marriage involved a husband and wife who were constantly just barely restraining themselves from tearing off each other’s clothes.

Eleanora had just laid claim to Johan and Johan to her. They’d declared that they would be none too pleased with anyone angling for the other. But perhaps she wouldn’t mind that.

Johan’s home was on the island but that was a place of grandeur and administration and defense. He had a house in the city which was more comfortable. He chose to go there, thinking it better for Eleanora’s sake. Several of the nobles followed along creating a small procession.

The house itself was a grand affair but in Saxon style. It was a fenced in yard with a grand hall at the center and a roof that stretched from the center beam straight to the ground. It was wood and thatch but there was significant woodworking and metal carving in it, showing scenes of generosity, wealth, and power. The house itself was brightly colored, almost to the point of gaudiness, and the whole thing resembled what its critics called the Saxons: as if a barbarian used to living in huts had been given the engineering skill and material wealth to build a grand and luxurious hut.

Still, he led her inside. As he did, some people stayed outside the yard, some stayed in the yard, and some came inside according to their rank. The entire first floor was one large room and those who came inside peeled off to drink beer. None followed them upstairs where a hot bath was already waiting for them. The tub was large enough that the two of them could sit together easily so long as they didn’t mind their legs intertwining a bit.

Two new sets of clothes had already been laid out for them, along with a bag of medicines for their bruises.

Johan grinned, “B-b-big enough?”

Johan was Eleanora's strength, as well as her heart and her soul, and she hoped that she was his as well. He would need more assistance than she did because of his disabilities, and she looked forward to helping him whenever he needed her. He would never be alone again and if he usually relied heavily on servants, those days were past. She would gladly to anything he asked of her without a single complaint. Her love for him was pure and true.

She wished she had been able to handle the journey better, but now he knew how debilitating her fear of water was, and he thought no less of her for it. Perhaps it had been a good thing that he had discovered her weakness sooner rather than later. Even now that she had recovered, he seemed reluctant to let her go.

When she asked how large the tub was, Eleanora spoke loudly enough for the others to hear, for she wanted them to know the nature of the relationship between their lord and the strange woman he had brought back with him. His response, however, made her blush clear to the roots of her hair. She was not accustomed to public displays of affection, let alone public displays of lust, but she did enjoy the thrills that rippled down her spine when he ground his hips against hers. The people around them did not seem shocked. Perhaps such demonstrative gestures were common among Saxons. It was yet another thing she would have to get used to, and one she imagined she would eventually come to enjoy.

He let go of her then and led her to a large brightly colored house that was unlike anything she had ever seen. “This is not your castle,” she observed, her eyes straying to the distant building on the hill. As some of the Saxons followed them inside, she wasn't sure if this house belonged to him or to one of them. But it didn't matter, she supposed, as none of them followed them upstairs. Maybe one of the nobles beholden to him had loaned him the use of his residence so that Johan could freshen up.

Steam swirled around her as she looked at the tub, already filled with hot water. His servants were certainly efficient. “Yes,” she said with a saucy smile. “It is the perfect size.” What would it be like, she wondered, to make love in a bath? Eleanora was determined that she would not leave the tub until she found out.

She looked over at the clothes laid out for them. Where had they found a gown for her to wear? It even looked as if it was the right size. She would need a new wardrobe eventually, for she had left all of her clothes behind. Were there seamstresses among the Saxon women who would make her new gowns or would she have to do it herself? She was glad now that she had learned how to sew.

Lifting up the bag of medicines, she peeked into it. After they bathed, she would treat his wounds herself. She set it back down and turned back to her beloved Johan, reaching behind her to unlace her gown and letting it fall in a pool around her feet. The cool air wafted across her nude body. “Do I still need to wear this?” she asked, fingering the armband. Stepping toward him, she pressed her lush curves against him and kissed him once more. “And would you like me to help you undress?”

Eleanora had spent much of her life in a bad relationship. Theirs was not to be perfect, perhaps, but Johan hoped that one day Eleanora would come to believe he felt about her as she did about him. Neither of them was uncomplicated, both of them needed help. And both of them would give it gladly and lovingly.

“Everything inside the w-w-walls is my castle.” Johan corrected her. Castles among the Saxons were not fortified residences but closer to fortified towns. Saxons were social in general. Almost none lived alone, even the meanest living in villages with some form of collective society. Johan’s eyes followed her. “That is m-m-my keep. This is my townhouse. I thought you’d like… to stay off the island.”

The house was indeed bigger than those around it by a fair margin. And those around it were bigger than the others in town. This was obviously the wealthier part of the city.

Johan ran a very efficient household. In time Eleanora would become a part of it, though he’d probably train her in how it ran. The dress itself had been taken from a woman of roughly similar proportions, though she might find it a bit tight around the bust and hips. As for the medicine bag, Johan intended to use it on Eleanora as well. He wanted to erase every mark that her grandfather had left on her body, not to make her prettier but because it was a sign of a life he wanted to wholly remove her from.

Johan nodded no and removed the armband. He cupped her face and looked at her lovingly. Blonde or silver she was still his Eleanora. “When we are in p-p-private parts of my houses you don’t. You’ll learn which is which in… time.” He pulled her up against him as she pressed, bringing her into a hug and meeting her kiss with passion.

“Take off my clothes whenever you like.” Johan leaned in for a long, sensual kiss, a lusty gleam was in his eyes when he spoke again, “J-j-just be prepared for the… consequences.” He ground his still clothed hips into her nudity. He was already beginning to harden and a burning lust rose within him.

Eleanora's eyes widened. “Your castle is an entire town?” she asked in surprise. Her grandfather owned the town, villages, and farms on his land, but they were not considered part of his castle. His castle was only the building he lived in. She looked again at what he called his keep, noticing the first time that it was surrounded by water. “You are right. I would rather be here, at least for now.” She had seen enough water for one day. “I am not as afraid of drawbridges as I am of ships. There is a moat around my grandfather's castle. As long as the journey is short and we make it across quickly, I should be fine.”

This time when Johan removed the armband, the tingling remained, but it was the tingling of desire and not magic. She didn't feel different whether she had it on or not, and so did not mind wearing it when she had to. “Does the magic tire you when I wear it?” she asked, looking up into his eyes when he cupped her face. Eleanora adored his touch and wished they could always remain physically connected, though she knew it wasn't possible.

“And when can I be rid of it altogether? The longer your people believe that I am a Saxon girl, the more resentful they will be when they find out that I am really a foreign princess.” They were already suspicious of her. They would be even more wary when her identity was revealed. When they married, she wanted to be herself, and not Emma. But that would not be for some time. Until her grandfather died, she was not free to marry whom she chose by the standards of her own culture. Maybe things were different among Saxons.

Her body trilled with excitement when he kissed her again and ground himself against her. “Those are the kind of consequences I don't mind facing,” she purred. She slowly undressed him, kissing each part of his body that was exposed except his cock. Eleanora wasn't certain if kissing that part of his anatomy was appropriate. She still had a lot to learn about sex.

When she was finished, she stepped away from him and turned toward the bath, throwing him an impish grin over her shoulder. Stepping into the tub, she lowered herself into it, sighing as the heated water soothed her half-healed bruises. “Are you going to join me?” she asked with a sultry smile.

Johan nodded, “That’s our… w-w-way. We rule from t-t-towns rather than rural… residences separate from our people.” It could be a real pain at times, in truth, but it was the custom. Johan nodded at her concerns. The drawbridges were fairly long but it would still be a few minutes at most to cross.

“A little.” Johan admitted, “Like c-c-carrying a light bag.” More strenuous spells would be harder.

She asked when their charade could end, “Once we have p-p-prepared for your grandfather and King Arthur, I will stand before the moot and my King and confess I’ve kidnapped you. I’ll p-p-pay a… fine and then you will have to swear you wish to remain with me… f-f-forever. I will then be legally b-b-bound to care for you and you to stay with me. And then we c-c-can get married. Though we m-m-might have to flee King Arthur.” The custom was a way to deal with consensual bride kidnappings as opposed to rape. If she refused to swear she wished to remain with her captor it was more severe and her captor would be heavily fined and possibly even killed.

If the woman swore she wished to stay with her kidnapper forever, after being offered freedom, then she obviously had gone along willingly and would be forced to live with the consequences of her decision. She was no longer allowed to divorce or marry anyone without her taker’s consent but the man was required to support her.

Regardless the man was punished with a fine because such kidnappings were thought bad for the community.

Once all that was done, they could be married regardless of her family’s consent, though her family would have grounds for a legal feud. Not that her grandfather was likely to deal with Saxon notions of justice rather than just trying to use his army.

Johan didn’t think there would be much of an issue with convincing Eleanora to swear to stay with him forever. She hadn’t said as much, but he knew it was true.

The only other remaining hurdle was that he needed the consent of the people he led to marry. But with Eleanora promising a rich kingdom as her dowry Johan didn’t think that worth mentioning. The fact she was a foreigner would be of no account. The Saxons were a mongrel people to begin with. So long as Eleanora adopted their ways and customs, and didn’t privilege foreigners at Saxon expense, no one would much object.

But for the moment there were more immediate, carnal concerns. He growled slightly at her purr and enjoyed it as she kissed every part of him except one part that longed for her touch. “T-t-tease.” Johan said lightly. Later he would teach her about kissing that part of him and another way to give him pleasure.

Johan watched her lustily as she stepped away. His eyes came up to hers as she turned around but he had been very obviously staring at her bum. He moved after her with open eagerness, but was quickly distracted by the warmth of the bath. It felt good against his skin too, and especially his fresh bruises.

Johan looked over at a small tray built into the tub. There two towels, one soft and one coarser, soap, a bottle containing a soap and herb mixture meant for hair, and a bottle containing perfume. If Eleanora smelled it, the perfume was decidedly masculine. They had not had time to find one for her.

He looked over at Eleanora. The water was clean and clear and did nothing to conceal that form that so stirred his desire. He smiled at her saucily.

“Then I shall wear it as little as possible. If you are exhausted, I don't want it to be because of your magic.” Eleanora would rather him be exhausted by lovemaking and she didn't like the idea of hurting him, even in such a small way. She knew that he wasn't lying to her to make her feel better and that it was draining his energy more than he admitted. They had been through too much together to deceive each other and she trusted that he would always tell her the truth.

She frowned when he explained the process they would need to go through in order to marry. “Of course I will swear that I want to stay with you forever, but I will also tell them that you did not kidnap me. I went with you willingly. Maybe then you will not have to pay a fine.” By her luxurious surroundings and the size of his city, she knew he was wealthy enough to afford it, but he had committed no crime. The fault was as much hers as it was his and she didn't think he should take all the blame.

“Why will we have to flee from King Arthur? He didn't seem too pleased with us last night, but I have heard he is kind and fair. If he sees that we are in love, perhaps he will be good to us. And when will this happen? I would not be surprised if my grandfather is on his way. I don't think he would have gone home first to raise his army. He might send for them, but I believe he will attack with the men he brought with him and as many mercenaries as he can hire.

“Maybe we should wait for him here. If we meet him on the road, we might be outnumbered. And if he is gone, he will not be able to turn King Arthur against us and everything he owns will belong to me. We will not have to fight for my kingdom. It will already be ours.”

Those concerns fled when she undressed him and walked toward the tub. Eleanora could feel his eyes on her bum and she swiveled it seductively before entering the tub. He had called her a tease, so he should expect her to act like one. He joined her eagerly and she moved toward one end to make room for him. Entwining her legs with his as he sank down into the water, she rubbed her toes gently up and down one of his calves.

She paid little attention to the objects on the tray. At the moment, washing was not on her mind. She wanted to get a bit dirtier first. However, she had been the initiator in the wagon; now it was his turn to take the lead unless he told her otherwise. “Now what?” she asked, her smile both innocent and provocative at once.

Johan smiled wanly. He’d been making it seem easier than it was but not by much. The metaphor was apt. A light bag could usually be held over shoulder without much mind or strain but sometimes it shifted or the shoulder got tired. If the person had to exert themselves it all got worse… Johan didn’t mind bearing a burden, heavy or light, for his love. But he appreciated her offer. Especially the implication she’d be staying in his bedchamber as much as she could.

“You w-w-will be saying you went with me willingly. It’s still a… crime, a c-c-capital one in King Arthur’s laws.” Johan had taken a terrible risk.

“You w-w-will be saying you went with me willingly. If you d-d-didn’t, there’d be harsher punishments. But the f-f-fact you came with me willingly… d-d-doesn’t make it not a crime.” Johan said. If Eleanora’s grandfather were dead, he would be paying half the money to Eleanora herself, which was hardly a loss. If she wanted to make it up to him she could spend it on a soft bed and lacy garments.

“British law d-d-doesn’t take the woman’s consent in at all. The punishment is d-d-death for the man, in all cases.” Johan said. He felt his own society was kinder. The British would argue the leniency meant they didn’t care about their women. “B-b-but King Arthur makes the law. If he judges me innocent, I am.”

“Your g-g-grandfather d-d-doesn’t know you’re here.” Johan reminded her, “I hope he w-w-won’t until we’re ready. If he attacks us and d-d-dies in the attempt that resolves everything important. You w-w-would inherit his kingdom and his case. You would only n-n-need to say that you w-w-wished to lay aside the case and foreswear future vengeance against me.” Unless she had other male relatives waiting in the wings.

But that would be resolved later. These politics allowed him to keep her safe and made it possible to marry her. But whatever logical reasons he could muster for marrying her were just justifications. At its heart, it was a love match.

Johan smiled as her legs ran up and down his calves, stirring him slightly. Johan was perfectly happy to take the lead but he didn’t quite realize Eleanora’s desires until she gave him a more obvious hint. Johan’s face flashed confusion, surprise, and then a cocky grin. He’d thought they would wash and he’d take her to the bed but her idea was enticing.

Besides, he could still take her to bed afterward.

He rose out of the water and moved over her, water dripping from his form. He hardly noticed the chill as he swanned into a kiss. His hands found her knees and he sunk back into the water on top of her, slowly pushing them apart but not yet between her.

The enormity of what they had done was finally sinking in. Eleanora had thought that by leaving with Johan, she would only be facing her grandfather's retribution, which was fierce enough. She had no idea that Johan had gone against King Arthur's laws to bring here. If she had known, it wouldn't have changed her mind, but being blissfully unaware of the serious consequences surrounding their escape was much easier to bear.

Now she knew for a fact that her grandfather had to die before they went before the King. He was a smooth talker and a King himself and might be able to sway King Arthur into believing that she had been taken against her will, despite her protestations to the contrary. As she had been sequestered in his castle for most of her life, he could claim she was mad and didn't know what she was saying. He would even be able to produce witnesses. Eleanora knew he wasn't above threatening his servants' families to get them to lie for him.

Then Johan would die … and her grandfather would most likely beat her to death or hold her head in a barrel of water until she drowned, just like he had done to her mother.

“He may already know where we are, whether or not any of the knights who stopped us from leaving recognized you. Sir Wolfhelm got a good look at you. He can describe you and intimidate or bribe some of your fellow Saxons for your name and where you live. That's why I think he may already be on his way.”

Eleanora did not really care if he married her or not. If it had not been possible, she would happily live as his mistress for the rest of her life. It was him she wanted, not the status of being a Saxon lord's wife. She loved him and as long as they were together, she would be content. Everything had happened so fast, but she believed that they were meant to be together, that the gods had made them expressly for each other. Yesterday morning, she had woken up in King Arthur's castle, dreading the evening celebrations, and today she was far away in a Saxon castle, sharing a tub with the man she loved.

She was hot for him and she was too new to passion to have learned restraint. They could bathe later, after their desires had been satisfied. Her gaze fell to his cock when he rose out of the tub and then lowered himself on top of her, capturing her lips in a searing kiss. She felt him nudge her knees apart and she sank lower into the water and spread her legs as wide as the confines of the tub allowed. Reaching between them, she found his shaft and gently caressed it. moving he hand up and down. “Does this please you?” she asked. He had said it was sensitive, but he didn't look as if he was in pain.

Johan nodded. If her grandfather decided to come for him then he would be easy to find. The thing keeping them safe, in Johan’s mind, was that he had no reason to. As far as everyone else was concerned, he had escaped with Emma, a woman of no interest to her grandfather. But if they found out he had Eleanora he would be knocking on their door with an army soon.

Had Eleanora been a serving maid, she would have been a beloved mistress. His love, though he’d never have done his wife less than her due. Since she was a princess with a kingdom as her dowry, he would marry her. At any rate, she owned his heart. Politics was a part of him, his life’s duty, but he loved Eleanora as a man loved a woman, and was glad to move off the subject. Legality, politics… at the end of the day, he loved Eleanora. She was his happiness, his joy. The rest pivoted around that.

If her grandfather knew Johan had taken her, then he knew where they were. But Eleanora had been Emma at that time, and no one cared about a Saxon lord’s buxom mistress. It was making the connection between Eleanora and Emma that would prove their downfall. At any rate, her grandfather’s death in an ill-conceived attack was their best scenario. Then Eleanora would simply have to renounce all vengeance against him and they could be together forever freely.

But regardless, Johan felt alive and in the moment as soon as he opened her legs. He let out soft moans as she caressed his cock. He didn’t say a word but she could feel him growing hard under her hands. His face, twisted in pleasure, and his hardening cock spoke of the pleasure she was giving him. “Yes,” He managed to say, his tone needy, distracted.

A moment later he plunged over her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a deep kiss. He pressed against her, her breasts against his chest and his body coming between her legs. He gently moved her hips up against him, and the hardness she’d just coaxed from him now rested against her.

He came up for air after a moment and actually gasped. But a moment later he dived back into the kiss and he ground into her, as if rational thought had fled him and he was trying to find a way to relieve his lust. He inhaled deeply and by moving with her found his mark, pushing his way inside of her with a lusty moan, holding onto her with an almost desperate grip.

As she hadn't been able to see herself, Eleanora had forgotten that she had been disguised when they left. If she had remembered, she would not have been so afraid that her grandfather would show up any day demanding that Johan release her. She could still be linked to him by anyone who saw her at his table sitting on his lap. But there would be no proof that she had left with him. He might think she had run away with a handsome young prince or escaped on her own. If he did figure out that she had been the Saxon girl who was with Johan, he would know that magic was involved, and he would be even more determined to do away with both of them. Very few people hated magic as much as her grandfather did.

But these thoughts did not cross her mind. All of her concerns dissipated when she saw the pleasure in Johan's expression and felt his cock hardening beneath her hands. His moans were the sweetest music she had ever heard and her own body sang with exquisite sensations. They were familiar to her now but no less exciting. In fact, her desire seemed to be more intense now that she was becoming comfortable with lovemaking. Perhaps eventually she would learn how to be more subtle and teasing, but pleasure was still new to her.

His kisses never got old either. Each one was enthralling and she lost herself in the texture and taste of his lips, trembling in bliss. Their wet bodies were pressed together enticingly, and the warmth of the water sloshing around them increased her passion for him. Eleanora could feel him settling between her legs and bright little thrills rippled down her spine when she felt his hardness against the softness between her thighs.

She gasped too when he broke the kiss, taking in a large gulp of chilly air before he kissed her once more. Soft moans escaped her lips when he ground against her, sending flames of pure pleasure blazing through her small form. Eleanora shifted position until she was directly beneath him and gasped again as he pushed inside her. Now he was where he belonged and they were joined together as one again. She reached around him and cupped his bum, and her hips thrust upward, pulling him in deeper as her inner muscles contracted around him.

Johan still found delight and pleasure in Eleanora’s body. He had known other women but Eleanora was, even in her physicality, special to him. Others had been more experienced but he had no doubt she would eagerly learn all he wished. And none had matched her love, her intensity, her passion. Johan had wondered, sometimes, if they loved him or his position. Not with Eleanora. He knew Eleanora loved him.

As water made its noises and spilled he took little note. He pressed himself against her, then into her. He moaned deeply. He began to shift, the water swirling around him as he began to fuck her, her body and her hands cooperating to push him further and deeper. The pleasure of it kept him from kissing her and he came to rest over her shoulder. He took hold of her hips in the water, his fingers digging into her full bum and pressing it against him as he ground and thrust into her.

He kissed her neck and cheek, the side of her face that faced him as he was over her shoulder, and sunk into the water. Warmth, from the water and from his love, drove him to passion but he remained slow, pushing in and out of her and making desperate, pleasured, gasping noises. It was a duet, and Eleanora’s reply was as sweet to him as it was to her. He was only a bit older than her, and his youthful desire for sex was hardly over. But he had no doubt Eleanora’s appetites would sate him.

As he continued to thrust in and out he began to gasp a bit more sharply and moan. He seemed to be coming closer to his end. Eleanora’s stroking and hold on him had raised him to greater ecstasy. One of his hands came upwards and took sloppy hold of her chin, guiding her into a desperate, needy, loving kiss through ragged breath as he continued to pump in and out of her.

Pinned beneath him, Eleanora could do little but enjoy what he was doing to her. Her hips came up to meet each thrust but otherwise she remained motionless. The tub was too small to move around in. Vaguely, she thought that if they kept splashing about, there would be no water left to bathe in, but she wouldn't be surprised if his servants had anticipated their lord's objective and were already bringing up fresh buckets of water. She might be a bit embarrassed if they came upon them fucking, but in all likelihood, she wouldn't notice because the beautiful sensations surging through her body made her oblivious to anything else.

She squeezed his bum as the now familiar pressure built inside her, slowly and steadily. He was not as hurried as he had been before and she reveled in the way his cock slid in and out of her, pushing against her back walls and sending white hot thrills bursting through every fiber of her being. As he kissed the side of her face that was turned toward him, Eleanora arched her back and pressed her slippery breasts against his chest while she ran her fingernails gently over his bum, up his back, and then down again.

She kissed his neck as well, sucking and nibbling on it as their amorous dance continued. Her body moved instinctively with his and she writhed beneath him, her moans mingling with his amid the sloshing of the water. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the tantalizing feelings he evoked in her and she turned her head toward him when he cupped her chin, eager for his kiss.

And it was that lovely kiss that sent her over the edge into a pure and excruciating ecstasy, a golden bliss overtaking her body and mind. The fire within her burst into a raging inferno, consuming her utterly and making her feel like a phoenix rising from the flames of pleasure, soaring through the sky on wings of delight. Eleanora wished she could stay there forever but eventually, the sensations began to subside and she broke the kiss between them, her eyes filled with love and a pleased smile curving her lips. “I was hoping you would show me how to make love in a tub,” she whispered. “Now I wonder how many other interesting places in your castle we can fuck in.”

They went undisturbed, though Johan was as oblivious as she was. Tight and warm skin pressed softly against him and her walls felt sublime. She slipped against him and the entire thing was a bit hodgepodge but Johan didn’t mind and in their passion they made it work. He inhaled sharply as her attentions turned to his neck and let out low moans as his pleasure reached a fever pitch within her.

With their eager kiss she let out the pleasured sounds of orgasm and that pushed him over, soon shooting his seed within her. He gasped with each twitch and burst and then collapsed against the tub, still pinning her. He smiled a warm, pleasured, contented smile, with just a dash of cockiness over at her. He kissed her one more time and pulled just slightly away.

“Now that you’ve l-l-learned…” Johan smiled wickedly and kissed her. When she wanted to know where else they could fuck, “The s-s-servants will find your discarded c-c-clothes all over the place.” So that’s what she likes, Johan thought. Spontaneous sex in whatever place struck their fancy. He could do that. There was something appealing in it, wild, free, sensual. He was glad to see it unleashed in her.

But for the moment he sat back and tugged Eleanora so she was seated between his legs, his arms enveloping her in the bath, and kissed the back of her neck. The water level was noticeably lower and he sunk in with her for warmth. “There’s the b-b-bed, of course.” Johan said, as if that was dull. “The c-c-closet. The hall. The balcony overlooking the… city.” His hand idly traced along her stomach lower stomach and his tone turned breathy.

Eleanora could fell him climax right after she did. Perhaps because of the water's warmth, she did not feel his seed spill inside her. This coupling would probably not result in a child and his seed would be washed away. There would be plenty of other opportunities to create babies and she wasn't in a hurry to get pregnant anyway. While she wanted to give him heirs, it was better to wait until they were free to marry and her grandfather had been dealt with.

Idly, she wondered whether he would prefer to make his home here or in the castle that she had grown up in. She did know that she was going to redecorate her home completely to erase all traces of her abusive childhood. And her people would be treated better as well. They would no longer have to fear their ruler's wrath and she would make certain they all had roofs over their heads and plenty to eat. Her grandfather had great wealth, but he hoarded it all for himself and the knights who followed him without question.

Tiny aftershocks shimmered through her body when Johan kissed her and she laughed at his wicked grin. “Perhaps they shall,” she said of the servants finding her clothes all over the castle. “But I rather hope not because they will gather them up and then I won't be able to put them back on. You will have to conjure some clothes for me until I can make it back to our bedchamber and dress myself.”

Eleanora had never considered herself particularly adventurous, but she was discovering so many new things about herself now that Johan had freed her from her misery. She had been too frightened to realize that she was a free spirit at heart and that excitement appealed to her. Making love in various places sounded like fun, and she also looked forward to exploring her new surroundings. She had been merely existing for sixteen years, but with Johan's love, she was learning how to truly live.

He turned her around and settled her between his legs and she sank down into the water with him and sighed in contentment when he kissed her neck. He mentioned several interesting places where they could make love and she trembled in delight as his hand moved over her stomach. Eleanora couldn't help hoping that it would continue its path until it reached that little pearl that gave her so much pleasure. “And your special place,” she whispered, “the one you told me about where you can practice magic without being seen. I want to fuck you there.”

“Mmm, practicalities.” Johan said with a joking dismissiveness. He was not being entirely serious, though the ripping off her clothes and making love was something he was serious about. She had, in his mind, just told him she would love it if he suddenly indulged his lust even at the most random of times. He intended to take full advantage.

But for the moment, he took one of the washcloths and dipped it in the water. After it was soaked, he lightly placed it over her face. He gently dipped her down to wet her hair and face before drawing her back up. He twisted slightly to draw her into a slight kiss as his hand continued to tantalizingly draw over her stomach.

He kissed her neck as she said she wanted to fuck him in his secret place. Johan laughed, “That’s rather luh-large.” He kissed her neck, then began to nibble, sucking slightly, “We m-m-might have to go more than once.” He said, seeming to like the idea. His hand ran a soaped towel over her, paying special attention to her breasts before running along her legs… then abandoning the towel as he ran just his hand up her legs to run over her lips as he came up to her ear.

He nibbled slightly on the earlobe. He’d heard Britons rarely bathed, and he had no idea of the continent. He wanted to make this fun for her… and he wanted her to return the favor eventually. Saxons bathed regularly, but he wouldn’t object at all to an erotic addition to his routine.

“How d-d-does it feel?” He breathed, as his hand came up to circle that small pearl that was so desperate for his touch.

Eleanora would never mind him ripping off her clothes in order to make love to her. In fact, she would probably do a fair bit of clothes ripping herself. She couldn't look at him without wanting to join with him and she would be perfectly content if they fucked each other several times a day. Maybe once the newness wore off, she would not be as insatiable as she was now, but she rather doubted it. She felt closest to him when they were coupling. It was the perfect way to express their love.

She held her breath when he dunked her beneath the water. Her complacency was a sure sign of her trust. Baths didn't frighten her, but she had always insisted on ducking herself rather than letting her servants do it, just in case they had orders from her grandfather to drown her. Eleanora had no such concerns with Johan. He would always protect her and keep her safe and her confidence in him was pure and absolute.

Most people in her grandfather's kingdom bathed infrequently, but Eleanora had always been an exception. Hot water was soothing on her bruises and scrubbing herself washed away the shame she had felt when her grandfather abused her, for he had forced her to remove her clothes before he beat her. She had known it wasn't right to be nude in his presence, but she thought that her embarrassment and vulnerability had amused him. He had never shown any sexual interest in her, which she had been grateful for.

She lifted her slender neck to give him better access as he kissed it. “I hope we go there often,” she purred, “I do need to learn how to control my magic, you know.” But would they be able to keep their hands off each other when he taught her? It seemed rather unlikely in Eleanora's opinion.

Her head fell against his shoulder as he nibbled on her neck and soaped her aching breasts and legs, enjoying the friction of the cloth against her skin. When he nibbled on her earlobe, she could feel his warm breath tickling her ear and she moaned softly. His hand continued downward and when his fingers brushed over her pearl, she gasped and her eyes flew open. “It's … it's … oh, don't stop, Johan, don't ...” And once more, wave after wave of pleasure spiraled through her body as a second climax surprised and delighted her. “Oh!” she cried again, turning her face toward him and drawing his head down to hers for a wild and passionate kiss.

Finally, the sensations ebbed and Eleanora smiled up at him. “I didn't know it could be done like that.” Rising to her knees, she turned around to face him, kneeling in the tub before him. Reaching across him for the other cloth and the soap, her breasts fluttered briefly against his chest. “Now it's my turn,” she claimed with a playful smile. Placing one hand on his head, she said “duck!” right before she pushed him under and then pulled him up again.

Slowly, she began to wash him much as he had washed hers, but sweet little kisses followed the path of the cloth on the parts of his body that were above the water. She gently scrubbed his face, his chest, and his legs, finally rubbing the cloth over his cock and circling the head of it, hoping for the same kind of reaction he had given her the last time she had touched it.

Johan didn’t think they’d be able to keep their hands off each other whenever they were within arm’s reach. And he didn’t mind at all. He didn’t think he’d ever tire of her. Going out to that private place, a place he’d never shown anyone, a place that was poignant in several ways… it just felt natural with Eleanora. He didn’t even notice it, but it did.

Johan smiled as she slid easily into another orgasm, joining in on the passionate kiss and gently stroking around the area. She was becoming sensitive, quick to respond to his touch, easy to push over the edge. It made Johan feel manly, virile, to give her such pleasure. And besides, Eleanora’s pleasure was its own reward. “I p-p-promised you all the pleasures of your sex.” He said enticingly.

But quickly she turned on him and he barely had time to take notice before he was dunked in the tub. He emerged laughing slightly. Despite his surprise, he had no fear of water. He smiled, tingling every place her lips touched. As her hands came by his face he kissed her arms or hands whenever they were within range. And one of his hands came out to gently grope her, playing with her enormous, beautiful breasts.

Then she moved down, teasing him by moving along his legs and keeping away from his cock. But finally she began to rub him. Johan let out a soft moan of pleasure as she did. It was still sensitive but he seemed to have more stamina with Eleanora than he’d ever had before, and he was young to start with. He quickly grew hard again and moaned. He wanted to give her advice… but he already felt a lot of pleasure and he wanted to give her space to explore.

He wanted her to know, find, and love every inch of his body, and every way of giving it pleasure she could think of.

Archived