JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

One Night in Camelot

Guest John Bramston

“Yes.” Johan said. He couldn’t hide that he would find that disappointing, but his answer was immediate and unreserved. There was nothing but sincerity as he continued though, “I w-w-will do whatever you say. I’ll obey you in every particular.” He promised. “I will guide you, b-b-but you will be in control.” That would, he hoped, comfort her. And he hoped the fact it was him would make her comfortable too.

He meant it too. The only command he would disobey would be to go away and leave her. He wasn’t going to leave her to her grandfather even if she wished it.

Johan smiled at her as she stiffened then loosened. She was beautiful, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t self-conscious. “You are b-b-beautiful Eleanora. I find every, inch, of you, pleasing.” He punctuated the words with kisses. Johan had his own insecurities. He didn’t just relish lovemaking for its physical pleasures but because it made him feel attractive, wanted, and desirable. That was no small thing to the boy that had been abandoned in a forest. “Will you show me all of you?”

She pressed herself against him and Johan inhaled sharply and gripped her tightly. There was a heat and an instinct that wanted to get even closer, to make it so they were wholly joined. It was like a rising tide that threatened to drown his rational mind in warm pleasure. Johan’s voice was breathy with need again, “Love is a magic mysterious,” He kissed her softly but full of warmth, “and very powerful.”

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eleanora could sense that he didn't want her to tell him to stop, and she didn't think she would. Yet it was nice to know that he wouldn't force himself on her against her will. She didn't really want to be in control, but she didn't want to be helpless either. She visibly relaxed in his arms when he promised not to push her into anything she wasn't comfortable with and grinned at him playfully. “You will do anything I say? Hmmm, I rather like that idea.”

She already knew that she would never ask him to leave her. He was her savior, her protector, the only person in her life who she knew would never hurt her. It was strange now to think that earlier in the day, she had shuddered when the girls she had met had described the Saxons as disgusting brutes. Maybe some of them were, but Johan was kinder than anyone had ever been to her. He could teach her how to control her magic and they both wanted the same things from life … and to make the world a better place for everybody.

His kisses brought an end to her musings. Each kiss was like a revelation to Eleanora, and each one increased her desire for him. Many young men had called her beautiful, but never before had it sounded so sincere. Johan meant every word he said; he was not just flattering her to coax her into giving him her virtue. She had already made it plain that it would be his tonight.

Eleanora hesitated when he asked her to disrobe, still not certain that he wouldn't find her bruises revolting. Instead she pressed herself against him, and his reaction showed her that he wanted her despite her imperfections, just as she wanted him regardless of his.

Love. Was that what made her tingle? Was she in love with a man she had just met? It seemed impossible and yet, she felt so alive when he held her and kissed her, and the beautiful feelings he evoked in her were breathtaking and intense. He held power over her, he was right about that, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

The desire flowing through her veins made her bold and she pushed away from him, smiling shyly as she pulled her loosened gown further down. The sumptuous fabric slid silkily over her overlarge bosom, tiny waist, and full hips, and pooled into a circle at her feet. Eleanora felt a bit awkward standing in front of him completely nude but she tried not to show it. “There. Now you can see all of me.”

Stepping toward him, she began pulling inexpertly at his clothing. She had no idea how to undress a man. “And now I want to see all of you.”

The idea of forcing or pressuring Eleanora was beyond Johan. Only as she relaxed did he become aware of it. He kissed her again. The young lady trusted him in her mind and probably in her heart. He hoped soon she would come to trust him in the deepest corners of her soul.

But then she made light, and Johan rolled his eyes and smiled, amused at her cheek. He kissed her again and said, “You are m-m-my lady now. Indulging you is my p-p-pleasure.” Johan was not a knight, but the right lady could bring out his chivalry.

Johan smiled comfortingly at her hesitation. He truly didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable, but he wanted to see, and possess, her totally. There was a fire and a passion that drove him to towards a union of flesh. Since he knew his, he desired to learn everything about hers.

But while his flesh felt ordinary, Eleanora was a goddess. A goddess with ample bosoms and wide hips framed by lush hair. Her beauty adorned by a girlish shy eagerness. His eyes filled with lust and love and a reverie as he pulled her to him. He took great pleasure in the feeling of his hands on her bare back and the swell of her chest against him.

When the kiss broke he smiled joyously and said, in low tones, “First undo the ties of my robe. Then unbuckle my belt and untie my pants.” His clothes would not fall off, but with that she would just need to tug his shirt up and his pants down.

Meanwhile he wandered. He had meant what he’d said about every inch of her being pleasing. He eagerly sought sensations of her. His hands moved along her back, and even down to grasp at her backside. His head bowed down to kiss along her shoulders, neck, and down to her chest. He shifted, though, to cooperate with his own disrobing.

He had called her his lady. His. Ordinarily, such possessiveness would have angered her, yet now it filled her with wonder. I am his. No other man will ever touch me or kiss me. I will be his in every sense of the word. He is all I long for, all I crave.

Eleanora had heard that Saxons shared each other's wives, but she had also heard that they lived in caves, ate their dead enemies, and any number of other atrocities she now knew were untrue. Even if wife-sharing was common among them, she didn't think Johan would participate, and not just because she had grown up with different values. She doubted hhe would be tempted by other women again. He seemed as smitten with her as she was with him.

Before she could undress him, he pulled her into his arms and captured her lips with his once more. She could feel his hands on her back, warm and gentle, and she didn't even wince when he touched one of her more tender bruises. The pleasure she found in his embrace still eclipsed the pain. In fact, she forgot that she was bruised at all. He looked at her as if she were perfect, and perhaps, in his eyes, she was.

He seemed pleased that she wished to undress him, and Eleanora began to unfasten his robe as his hands moved lower to cup her bare bum. Her flesh tingled delectably and his touch heightened the sensuous ache within her, which she felt most keenly between her thighs. Although she knew little of sexual intimacy, the pieces of the puzzle were beginning to fall into place.

When she had been small, she had asked her governesses how babies got in their mother's tummies, and had been told that they got in the same way they got out. She had been in the stable once when a dog was giving birth, so she knew where babies came out. Eleanora understood now where they were to join, but not exactly how.

She pulled his robe from his shoulders and her hands moved to his belt. His kisses were distracting, each one leaving an enticing trail of fire in its wake. As his lips moved to her bosom, she moaned softly and fumbled with the buckle of his belt. Her young body sung like a harp stroked by the fingers of an expert player and it was difficult to think of anything but the way he made her feel.

Finished with his belt, she began to untie his breeches, and her fingers slipped, coming to rest on a hard bulge between his legs. So that was what I fell on. Eleanora knew what it was. Men and women were made differently, and she had seen a nude male statue in the gardens of a castle belonging to a friend of her grandfather on one of the rare occasions he had taken her with him on a visit. He had wanted his friend to see her so that he would extol her beauty to Kings with sons who were looking for brides. She had felt like a piece of merchandise he was trying to sell.

But the statue had intrigued her, and now she softly stroked the bulge in Johan's breeches before she finished untying them. “Is this the part of you that will join with me?” she asked him, curiosity prevalent in her ice-blue eyes.

In calling her his lady Johan gave her more credit than just being his possession. That was what knights called their courtly amours and patronesses. And it was what his fae had made him call her, a forced mockery of that same relationship. By giving the title freely to Eleanora, another powerful magic user, he sought to replace bad with good.

Eleanora would have power over him, for love was a vulnerable thing. One day she might become magically powerful enough to do him great harm. But she never would. She would support and protect and love him above all others. That was what he wanted to believe of her, what he sought in those few words of chivalric reference.

Johan felt warmer as she undressed him. When her hands brushed against him, they would leave a trail of tingles, her own little spell. His cloak fell behind him and his shirt was tugged up and over, revealing a muscular but not chiseled chest. He pressed bare skin against bare skin, a whispered promise of more intimate unions to come.

But the pants had a most pleasurable stumble. Johan inhaled sharply as she took hold of him, and he enjoyed her strokes with similar small noises. He found it hard to think, and his breathing, even the shift of his body, followed each stroke. His entire body felt as if it was that one point. She looked at him curiously and he stared back hungrily, kissing her on the lips once more. He nodded to her question. His pants didn’t fall yet but they were dangerously loose.

He took Eleanora’s hand and led her over to the bed, throwing open the covers. Then he pulled her close again, one hand on her head and the other coming to cup between her legs. He spoke breathily into her ear, “I will kiss you and t-t-touch you until this,” He began stroking slightly between her legs, “Feels wet and achy and… empty. And you will kiss and t-t-touch me until what is b-b-between my legs grows hard.” He began to stroke up and down, and his voice became lustier, “Then you take my hardness within you until I shoot my seed in you.”

But Johan stopped, kissed her neck and let go of her head. He sat down on the bed, still wearing his pants. He took the hand between her thighs and slowly running it just inside her until he came to the small bump he knew could be a source of great pleasure. He gently circled it once before withdrawing his. He smiled a knowing, cocky smile.

Eleanora only got a brief glimpse of his bare chest before he pulled her against him. She loved the way his skin felt against hers, and she inhaled deeply of his masculine scent. His warmth surrounded her like the sultry heat of the sun, permeating her flesh and increasing the fire burning within her. As he kissed her again, her legs suddenly felt weak and her breath came in little gasps. More little thrills coursed down her spine, and she closed her eyes and melted into him, wanting more than anything to become one with him.

She noticed his sharp intake of breath when her fingers brushed against the bulge in his breeches, and she could see how rapturously her touch affected him. His reaction made her even bolder and she continued to stroke him, wanting to give him as much pleasure as he was giving her. And she sensed that this was only the beginning, that there was much more to come.

His voracious smile frightened her a bit, but she relaxed instantly when he kissed her. His kisses were magical in themselves, beautiful and powerful, and Eleanora was already addicted to them. She needed his kisses as much as she needed air to breathe, and if he ever withheld them from her, she was certain that she would die.

Instead of answering her question, he led her over to her bed and threw back the covers. She thought they would lie down together but, instead, he pulled her to him once again, one hand on the back of her head. She leaned closer to kiss him, but startled whens he felt his other hand between her legs.

“Oh!” she gasped. A wave of pure pleasure washed over her and it was difficult to concentrate on what he was saying. Each stroke of his fingers produced an explosion of bliss, and her eyes widened as she felt something deep inside her contract. What was that? Whatever it was, it just made her want him more.

His words finally penetrated her desire-clouded mind, and Eleanora nodded, understanding now how their bodies would fit together. Ordinarily, she would have been disgusted by the very thought, but now all she could think about was how it would feel to have him inside her, and if it was truly possible to feel more than she was feeling right now.

He sat down on the bed, and when he touched that sensitive little pearl hidden between her nether lips, she arched her back and cried out. She felt as if she were drowning in the sweetest ecstasy and she never wanted it to end. Yet then he withdrew and she gasped again. “I already ache for you,” she whispered, kneeling before him to finish removing his pants.

Once they were down past his hips, she stared at his cock with a mixture of awe and fear. It was so large, and it looked much different than the one on the statue she had seen in the garden. She wanted to back away but she also wanted to touch it, and as usual, her curiosity won. Reaching out, she ran her fingers lightly over it, tilting her head to the side. “How will something so big fit inside me?” she asked. “I am afraid it will tear me apart.”

Johan smiled as she cried out. It made him feel powerful, masculine, and like he was worthy of Eleanora. She was beautiful, perfect to him. And he knew he was not. But when he saw her dance at his fingers’ touch he knew that he had his own pleasures to gift, whatever his imperfections. And when she whispered and knelt before him he believed every word.

For a moment Johan wondered at her kneeling before him. Was she perhaps not as innocent as she seemed? Did she know something of how to pleasure a man already? But as she gently pulled down his pants and stared at his cock he smiled. That was it. She wanted to examine him. She was curious. He couldn’t blame her. Memories of his first time nostalgically bubbled up.

He made a small sound of pleasure as she touched him, and once again she took hold of him with even her light touch. “You m-m-must be careful. It is… sensitive. But once you learn how to handle it, you can give me as much p-p-pleasure as I just gave you.” He thought she would be eager to learn. He imagined her as a woman of great sexual appetites with a powerful desire to please him. Mostly because he wanted her to be.

But strangely enough, he felt a bit insecure as she stared at him. He wondered what she thought until she spoke in hushed half fearful tones of its size. Johan had never been complimented on it directly before, but it made him again feel masculine and worthy of the goddess at his feet. As if she saw him likewise as a god.

Hanging only on his legs his pants slid down to his ankles, and he stepped out, having a bit of trouble with his bad leg. They were both naked now. Johan looked down admiringly at Eleanora’s beauty and her innocent, awestruck face. He had so much more to show her, and he looked forward to every whimper and cry, and to showing her how to make him do the same.

“It will fit,” Johan assured her. He didn’t know what it felt like. That was the woman’s half. But he did know it was pleasurable. Or at least it had seemed so, once he knew what he was doing. “It will be… like how you just felt. Just n-n-now I used this,” He held up his index finger, “Imagine how you will feel with that.”

His moan of pleasure encouraged her, and Eleanora ran one finger up the length of his shaft and circled the head of it with a featherlight touch. When he said it was sensitive, she pulled her hand away, afraid she might hurt him. He would have to show her what to do.

When he attempted to step out of his breeches, she noticed that he was having trouble with one of his legs, and she assisted him by pulling the pants out of the way. In truth, she enjoyed helping him and to her mind, he was perfect, despite his physical disabilities. If he was in pain, she would do what she could to alleviate it. If he had trouble walking, he could hold onto her arm. Eleanora cared deeply about him and wanted him to be happy. He would never suffer again with her to take care of him.

She loved the way he looked at her, and she nodded when he promised that his cock would fit inside her. Maybe that was a kind of magic as well, a natural magic. She felt those inner contractions again as he explained that it would give her even more pleasure than his finger had. More silvery thrills shimmered through her body just thinking about what was to come.

Rising gracefully to her feet, she studied his nude body for a few moments, and reached out to tentatively touch his chest. Unfortunately, she stumbled over his discarded breeches and fell right into his lap. Eleanora giggled. “Did you plan that?” she asked playfully.

Turning toward him, she pressed her full breasts against his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck. She slid one hand upwards into his hair, running her fingers through it, as she kissed him deeply and passionately. “What do I do now?” she purred. “Show me how to please you.”

Johan breathed lightly as her finger ran upon him, half gasping and then grunting when she circled his head. Despite his warning he wished she would continue her exploration. He had only wanted to warn her to be careful. But in time she’d become intimately familiar with his intimate parts.

“You’re awfully… eager to have me naked,” Johan teased as she helped his breeches off his legs. But the fact she had simply and without comment helped him did not escape him. It was a small thing, but it was important. There would be bigger challenges for any woman who gave herself to him. Not only from his affliction but from those around them. He reached down and cupped her cheek, pure affection in his eyes, “Thank you.”

Johan watched her rise. His hand fell away at his knee. His eyes unconsciously transfixed upon her face. Then his graceful goddess stumbled. For just a moment Johan panicked and moved to catch her, but she fell directly on him. Like a convenient planned trick. She accused him before he accused her. Johan laughed. “I m-m-must keep some secrets for the second night.” He winked.

Johan inhaled into her kiss and returned it. One hand went to run along her back, the other to fondle those full breasts. His head strained into her touch, eager for it. He smiled a her request and kissed her more briefly. He took her in hands and slowly moved her so she was lying down, kissing her as she went.

He took her face in his hands, one on each cheek, and kissed her. His hands wandered south, over her neck, down to her chest, becoming just one finger each. They circled once around her nipples before continuing down to the fullness of her hips. There they gently drew along her sensitive lips before going to her inner thighs. There they became hands again and, sliding down to her knees, gently pushed her legs open.

He looked up at her and smiled that knowing, promising smile.

Her touch gave him so much pleasure that Eleanora longed to continue, but she was too innocent to understand what he meant by 'sensitive.' She feared that her inexperience might cause him pain, and thought it best to let him show her how she should handle that very enticing part of his body. What if he pushed her away and changed his mind about teaching her the delights of intimacy? She didn't think she would be able to bear his rejection, not now when she was just beginning to realize how deeply she cared for him.

Was it possible to fall in love with somebody so soon after you had met them? It had certainly not been love at first sight. Eleanora had been frightened of him when he had pulled her over to his table and still wary when she had told him about her magic. Yet as they continued conversing, she had come to understand how kind and intelligent he was, willing to risk his life to free her from her grandfather's clutches. She was still surprised that she had so quickly promised to risk her life for him too, but she had meant every word. Without him, her life would no longer be worth living.

“Well, I'm naked, so you should be too,” she teased him. “And I love the way your bare skin feels against mine.” Eleanora was no longer self-conscious about her own nudity. It seemed natural to be unclothed in front of him, now that she knew that he was not appalled by her bruises. They would fade in time, and she would never be beaten again with him to keep her safe.

His simple 'thank you' told her that he understood she was agreeing to take care of him forever. No matter what he required of her, she would gladly comply. Nobody had ever truly needed her before, and she adored the way she felt when he gently cupped her cheek and gazed at her lovingly. Johan would never want for anything again. She would make certain of that.

It felt wonderful sitting on his lap, his cock pressed against her thigh. “I look forward to learning all your secrets,” she whispered. There would be a second night, spent in his castle, assuming they were able to get away before her absence was noticed. And a third night, and a fourth and a thousandth. From this night onward, she would never sleep alone again.

He returned her kiss, and his hands roamed over her. She gasped when he caressed her breasts. Her sensitive nipples hardened beneath his gentle ministrations, intensifying the desire that consumed her body, mind and soul. Eleanora was so enthralled that she didn't realize he was lowering her to the bed until she felt the mattress against her back.

Once more, he kissed her and she felt his hands wander over her body, moving slowly downward. She writhed in pleasure as his fingers circled her nipples, and when they brushed over her nether lips, she felt those lovely little contractions inside her again. A sudden wetness blossomed between her thighs, sending little white hot thrills pulsing through every fiber of her being. “Oh, Johan!” she whispered against his lips.

Yet when he pushed her legs open, she felt suddenly vulnerable and her body tensed involuntarily. No matter how much she wanted him, she was still a bit afraid of the unknown, even though she knew that he would never hurt her.

Eleanora tensed and Johan pulled back just slightly, willing to give her space. He took her arms and put them on his back. She’d have to hold on to something, and better him than bed sheets. He looked down at her, the signs of arousal thick on her face. He wondered. He had seen her as little but a plaything at first. Then as a foolish girl in need of a scolding. Then as someone he could help in exchange for power.

Now… he reached up to cup her cheek. It was only at this late juncture he came to realize. She had occupied his every thought, not just her body but her, since they’d been alone. She had him imagining a life together. It was shocking to think, but no shock in his feelings. It felt right, in a mysterious, consuming way. He kissed her, and hoped the feeling would never fade.

His other hand came to her hip, and took gentle hold of her. He moved them together, just barely apart. His hand ran along the side of her face, tracing her ear, caressing her cheek. She seemed lovely, not just in the curve of her breasts or the lightness of her hair, but in some indescribable, nearly divine way.

But there were more carnal matters. There was hardness between his leg, so full it almost hurt, and a primal desire to join with her. He kissed her once more and looked into her eyes. Slowly he pulled her to him, until his cock pressed against her folds. As they touched there was a sharp gasp, the sensitive head feeling her wetness and warmth.

He looked at her. His hand slid to the back of her neck. His eyes were filled with a cloudy and needy look of desire. And he pushed into her, loosing a load moan as he did so. He immediately leaned down to stifle it with a kiss, but only moaned against her lips. He held her tightly and thrust the rest of the way.

His breath became ragged but he looked at her with a smile, and kissed her fully on the lips this time. There was still a ways to go but she was no longer a virgin. There was no going back for her now. And Johan found that trust romantic. He would make sure it was not misplaced.

He looked at her. He knew virgins sometimes felt pain. He wanted to know how gentle he needed to be. And how much she liked it.

Johan moved back a bit when he felt her tense. Her first instinct was to close her legs. Eleanora felt helpless and exposed with her most private of places displayed so blatantly. She was completely at his mercy, and he could do what he wished with her. Which was exactly what she wanted him to do. She was frightened, excited, and very very confused. Her body screamed for him, but desire warred with fear in her mind.

When he leaned over her again and placed her hands on his back, she ran her nails lightly over his heated skin as he cupped her cheek. Slowly, she began to relax. Eleanora trusted him completely and she wanted this, she wanted him. She felt as if she was on fire, and the delectable sensations careening through her young body made her feel so wonderfully alive. Never had she known she could feel so profoundly. He was teaching her things about herself that she had ever known.

It was becoming difficult to think at all. He filled her senses and it seemed as if the world had fallen away, leaving nothing but him and her and their intense need for each other. Eleanora could feel his hand on her hips, shifting her position slightly, and she closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure as he gently caressed her face and then kissed her.

She gasped in surprise at the first brush of his cock against the slippery wetness of her vagina, the head of it questing against her nether lips and sliding them open slightly. Her inner muscles spasmed wildly and the fire inside her intensified so strongly that she felt as if she might burst into flame at any moment. Her blood pulsed in her veins, pooling in the center of her body as pangs of utter need assailed her. A tantalizing pressure that she had never felt before was building up inside her, begging to be released.

Her eyes flew open and locked on his. His desire for her was written across his beloved face, and his moan of pleasure entranced her. She could now feel his cock slide through her narrow vestibule and an exquisite deluge of pleasure streamed through her young body. Her hips involuntarily thrust upward and a cry of surprise tore from her throat. He captured her lips again and she kissed him ardently even as her hands tightened on his back.

And then he pushed into her fully. Eleanora felt something inside her rip, followed by a gush of warmth accompanied by the sharp tang of blood. Her pleasure was eclipsed by a wave of excruciating pain. Her fingernails dug into his back and her hips instinctively bucked underneath him. The breath whooshed out of her and she whimpered softly against his lips. She had not known it was going to hurt so much. However, she was accustomed to pain and the initial agony begin to fade, replaced with an even more fervent wave of desire.

He was fully inside her now, filling up every inch of her. It felt strange and warm and wonderful. Her muscles contracted around him, as if her body instinctively knew what to do. Maybe it did. Everything she felt was new and delightful and as he looked down at her, she smiled, wincing just a bit in pain. “I like the way you feel inside me, Johan,” she whispered breathlessly. “I think it is where you were always supposed to be.”

Eleanora was relief. She was everything he desired. Her wetness, warmth, and tightness turned the almost painful hardness into an all consuming pleasure. Johan wasn’t a virgin but he was still young, and not unromantic. He allowed himself to be carried away by his feelings, both carnal and emotional.

There was a twitch, not his head’s twitch, but one of his cock deep inside her. There was her smell, and a warmth and a small sheen of perspiration from heat rather than exercise. The tingling shocks of her nails lightly on his back. And there was slow movements as his cock rested within her. He would move, and it would shift, but the small frictions so overwhelmed him with pleasure he couldn’t complete the motion. He was engrossed, and so incompetent in a passionate way. His face was screwed up in ecstasy. She held him all but in thrall, a slave to his passions and pleasures.

Indeed, Johan felt little but pleasure and instinct. What little power his mind had left was focused on her so completely, her scent, her touch, that it filled his thoughts. He saw her wincing just slightly. He had felt the small tear, which he had done as gently as he might. But that little bit of brainpower became horrified. He quickly kissed her. “The p-p-p…” He let out groan as she tightened around him, “pleasure remains. The pain is only… once.” He was having more trouble speaking than usual.

But she smiled and soothed his fears. He took her in his arms and kissed her again. “You f-f-feel wonderful.” There was almost an awe to his voice. “You are w-w-wonderful.” He moved down, pressing his chest against her. He felt electric and fire from the soft swell of her breasts, moving against him as he held her close. His head rested near her ear so she could hear his breathing. “M-m-move with me.” He said softly, breathlessly.

He used his hand to guide her hips slightly and began to thrust in a slow, steady rhythm. He built up just a bit of speed. He couldn’t take more friction. And he gasped and moaned with each little movement, each contraction, each thrust. The world was a thing of warmth and pleasure and Eleanora to Johan. He hardly noticed there was anything else, and with every shuddering gasp she became more of his world.

He held her tightly, his hands trailing light scratches along her back. Even though he was lying on her, he needed to hold her for support. He felt as if, at any moment, he was about to lose himself in her.

Even though Johan remained still, Eleanora could feel his cock shift within her. He fit so

tightly between her walls, she could feel the tiniest of movements, each one sending painfully enthralling thrills dancing sublimely through her body And those contractions continued, pulsing around him and trying to pull him in as deeply as possible. Each spasm intensified her arousal, and that delectable pressure kept building. She trembled in utter bliss, gazing up at him with wonder and trust in her eyes.

Johan claimed that there would be no pain from now on, only pleasure. That rip she had felt had been her maidenhead and Eleanora knew that she was no longer a virgin. No other man would ever want to marry her now, but she didn't care. It seemed completely natural to her to give this most precious gift to the Saxon whose face was even now contorted in pleasure. Pleasure that she was giving him with no effort at all. Her body was reacting instinctively to the hardness within her, almost as if it had a mind of its own.

And oh, how she loved his kisses! Her smile broadened when he told her she was wonderful, and she relished the desire she saw in his expressive eyes. As he pressed against her, Eleanora was acutely aware of every inch of him … his scent, his breathing, the texture of his skin. Her aching breasts were crushed against the warmth of his bare chest and she could feel his heart beat in time with hers. Her moans were soft and sweet, and when he lay his head beside her, she turned toward him and kissed his forehead.

She thought that she had already reached the pinnacle of pleasure, but apparently there was more to come. He guided her hips as he began to thrust inside her, and when she felt his cock hit her back walls, she thought she would die of sheer ecstasy. His gasps increased her ardor, and while one hand held tightly to his back, she moved the other one upwards, entwining it in his hair.

It took a few moments before she adjusted to his rhythm, and without thinking, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist to draw him in deeper. That little pearl that nestled just beneath her inner lips blossomed into life once again as she rubbed against him, sending a delightfully sensual euphoria careening through her small form.

Eleanora writhed beneath him and her body was filled with an enthralling and breathless anticipation. She untangled her fingers from his hair and wrapped both arms around his neck, pulling his head down and kissing him with wild abandon.

Johan gazed down at Eleanora, trembling, blissfully staring at him and his heart seized for her loveliness. As he moved down a warm, lustful smell filled his nostrils and his head felt light where she kissed it, a moment of cool sensation among warm pleasure. His scalp tingled at her touch, and though his head twitched from time to time he leaned into her hand, enjoying the sensation.

He moved sympathetically with her, her gasps and moans giving rise to his own. Her own movements were pleasing too, and they would send shivers and shifts through him as he moved. She pulled him deeper and writhed and he let out long moans of sheer ecstasy with her. Perhaps it was because she so desired to please him, or perhaps because she was so lovely in form and manner. But she had done better for Johan than even more experienced women.

But her kisses surprised him, for his ability to think was consumed by his pleasure. But as soon as he comprehended he kissed her back with all the passion she’d stirred within him. Pressing lips, then breaking as they shifted, only to seek her out eagerly again. She was wrapped around him, legs and arms, and he was holding her tightly against him. They could hardly have been closer or more joined as he continued to thrust into her, taking special care of the angle to graze her pearl and give her as much pleasure as he might.

But he couldn’t last long at this, not with as little control or as much pleasure as he had. He felt the signs of it coming and became frenzied for just a moment. He pressed his kisses even more wildly and hungrily. He gripped her tightly and sped up. Then, with a sharp gasp, he pushed all the way in and loosed himself inside her, grunting with pleasure at each burst. He grabbed onto her as if for dear life.

He tensed and then the tension drained. He breathed heavily but didn’t move from her. He all but collapsed on top of her. Everything about him seemed to slow. His grip became loose and lazy. He planted haphazard, half-completed kisses on her lips. His body listed a bit, like someone drunk or not entirely there, and he smiled a pleased, glad smile. His hands idly and gently traced little shapes along her back.

Eleanora had ceased thinking. The elation building within her was all consuming and she was completely lost in the beautiful sensations he was giving her with each thrust of his cock. She moved instinctively beneath him and his moans of pleasure enticed her, as did his impassioned kisses. Never before had she wanted to please anybody as she wanted to please Johan, not just in bed but in everything they did from this moment onward. He was so precious to her, so endearing, and she would strive to make him happy.

She loved his closeness. Even the smell of his sweat mingled with her own enchanted her. And they fit together so perfectly, almost as if they had been made for each other. The friction against her little pearl sent white hot bursts of euphoria dancing through her young body, so very intense and exciting.

His pace quickened and she could feel him slamming against her back walls. Her desire was so strong now that it was nearly painful, and new sensations that she had never known existed washed over her. This was all so new and so very tantalizing. She clung to him as his mouth ravished hers, moaning against his lips. How could there be anything more pleasurable than this? It did not seem possible. Whatever he was doing to her was magic.

And then she felt something warm burst inside her and suddenly her entire body seemed to explode in exquisite ecstasy. It was as if she were dying and being reborn again … over and over and over. Reborn as his creation, as his possession. He was every breath she took, every beat of her heart. He was the very reason for her existence, and for the first time in her life, Eleanora felt completely fulfilled. Never had she felt anything so breathtakingly magnificent before and she never wanted it to end.

But end it did, leaving her encircled by a golden halo of satisfaction. Johan lay nearly on top of her, raining little kisses upon her lips. His contented smile caused her heart to leap in her chest and she moved her arms from around his neck, moving one hand to gently caress his cheek. Now they were one and he was all she wanted, all she needed. He was her world.

“Oh, Johan,” she whispered, her voice shaking slightly. “I never knew it would be so … so … I love you.”

Johan smiled down as she stared up at him with love and wonder. His head twitched as her hand ran along it, but when it turned back he was still smiling. There was something truly enchanting, enthralling even, in Eleanora’s innocent, absolute love. He had heard those words before, he was not as virginal as she, but no woman had ever given him the depths of her soul before.

Through a quiet trembled whisper she told him that he had become a part of her. A great, and permanent part. And while women had given him love and sex, for the first time in his own relatively young life he felt like someone had given him her heart. It was a somewhat frightening thought that Eleanora would take him as her core, her very life.

And yet by it she became a part of him. The weight of it bowed him but it also gave him strength, for he had the love, even as he was he had the love of such a wonderful woman. One day they might take her lands and she would make him a king among men. But whatever happiness she might add to his days, to his accounts and servants and so on, seemed such a distant second to the nights of her love, both carnal and emotional.

He planted one more kiss, this one fuller than those before, and moved to be beside her. He pulled her into his arms and her body back against his. He wasn’t an especially large man but Eleanora was small and he nearly enveloped her. “I love you too.” Johan replied, nuzzling against her. His voice was firmer, certain, but low and heavy with his own emotions.

With someone else he might have asked how she enjoyed it, if she was pleased with him, sought assurances for his insecurities. He might have been afraid to hold her but for his shakes. But with her he had no doubts that she found him pleasing, the best among men. And while he could not understand that, it made him love her all the more.

With Eleanora he just wanted to be near her. He held her tightly. Her small, lush form molded against his own, and reveled in the pleasure of her closeness, her love, and his own orgasmic bliss. He pulled the covers over them and leaned down to kiss her once more on the lips, before settling in to a warm, intimate comfort, letting her warmth and his tiredness mix into delicious drifting.

“I l-l-love you.” He repeated.

He loved her too!

Deep in her heart, Eleanora supposed she had already known, but hearing him confirm it erased any doubts she might have had. Her ability to reason was beginning to return in the afterglow of lovemaking and she knew that there was no going back to the ways things had been, even if she had wanted to.

She belonged to him now, and his way of life would become hers. It frightened her a bit to think of living among the boisterous Saxons, a people who had always seemed barbaric to her. Would they support Johan's choice of wife or would they always resent the foreign princess in their midst?

And what would happen when her grandfather came for her? She dreaded the confrontation that would follow his discovery of her whereabouts He might bring his army to take her back by force. It was only a small army but could Johan's people stand against it? The Saxons were said to be fierce fighters but Eleanora had not yet seen them in action. And she didn't want to be the cause of a skirmish that would end the lives of innocent people.

She snuggled close to Johan as he held her close and pulled the covers over them. Melting into his kiss, she forgot the troubles ahead for a few moments and enjoyed the lovely sensations shimmering through her. He looked as if he were drifting into slumber, and she gently traced his lips with one finger before scooting a bit downwards and nestling her head against his shoulder. He felt so wonderful beside her, his heated skin permeating hers and filling her body with his warmth. Eleanora could feel his shaking, but it didn't bother her. It was part of him, and she found every part of him endearing.

Unlike him, she was wide awake and her thoughts fluttered back to her grandfather. She hoped that Johan killed him for what he had done to her. If he didn't, she might do it herself if he taught her how to use a sword. If he died before he disowned her, his kingdom would be hers. They could raise their children in both castles and they would have the best of both worlds.

Children. Eleanora smiled softly, wondering if even now, a tiny life was forming inside her. She hoped that it was, and that she would be able to give him the heir that all men wished for. Hopefully, they would have many children before her childbearing years were over. She and Johan would then grow old together, bouncing their grandchildren and great-grandchildren on their knees.

Gently, she turned her head and nuzzled his neck. Soon it would be time for them to sneak away, but for now she would enjoy this precious time with him, wrapped in his embrace, her heart fairly bursting with her love for him.

Johan himself was surprised at his pronouncements. But Eleanora had captured him completely. And he was joyously happy that she had. It had already taken on the nature of fate to him. She was the woman that he had been destined for all his life, so perfectly and quickly did they fit together.

He smiled and kissed at her fingers as she traced his lips. He loved her soft warmth against him. He had the feeling he would often seek out her touch even outside of lovemaking. He hoped they never had to be apart. After tonight his bed would feel empty without her.

Johan was not drifting to sleep, though the languid and pleasant afterglow could easily lead there if he let it. Unfortunately he didn’t feel safe here. Whenever he did get to sleep, whether in some inn along the road or if they managed to get back to his castle, he would tug her dress off and her back into his arms. He hoped he would never sleep without her in his arms again.

“Who d-d-do you wish to be?” Johan asked quietly. She was to be disguised until they were safe, perhaps until they were ready to make their move. “A redheaded m-m-maid perhaps? Or muh-maybe a blonde singer? Or something… else?” It was best the identity be of low social rank. She would be less noticed then, and less defended by gentlemen if a commoner. And if she was attractive few people would need further explanation for why Johan was taking her along.

He would make her bruises invisible too. Not as a flaw to paper over because it displeased him though. They were identifying marks, a sick way her grandfather branded her.

The political situation was complicated, but not insurmountable to Johan. The way forward was clear. He would have to kill her grandfather. And it would have to be him or one of his men, since if she killed her blood then she would have committed a grave offense against morality.

Besides, he wanted to. Not that the Saxon was particularly bloodthirsty, particularly not so for a Saxon, but the idea of Eleanora cowering under a rain of blows… He had not known her at the time, but the very thought of her crying and alone made his heart seize. It made him hate her grandfather.

Then, as lady of her lands, he could justify the marriage to the secular and religious authorities whose blessing he needed to marry. He doubted her foreignness would be an issue if she could speak English and adopted English customs. So she would be his countess. Until then, he might take her as a consort. That would give her a place in his household and keep their children legitimate. And most importantly he could do it without anyone’s permission.

There were risks. There was the possibility of failure or death. Perhaps worse, if she was disowned and had no dowry or lands Johan might not be able to marry her. He might even be forced to marry someone else. That wouldn’t involve abandoning Eleanora, he would never do that, but that certainly didn’t seem ideal to the love struck young man.

But Johan felt he would win out in the end. He knew Eleanora was worth fighting for. He felt the tight ties of destiny between them already. He thought they lived and died as one now. He said nothing but at the sentiment pulled her up again into a kiss.

Eleanora sighed softly as he kissed her fingers. So he wasn't asleep after all. Was he, like her, thinking about the trials they would face after their escape from the castle? Would they live or would they die? There were so many possibilities, both good and bad. But whatever happened, they would face it together. Maybe he could teach her how to control her magic before her grandfather arrived, at least enough to help him defend them. Or perhaps his own magic was strong enough to overcome any odds stacked against them.

She lifted her head from his shoulder and propped it up on her elbow when he asked what she wished to look like when he changed her appearance. “Maybe a servant. Nobody notices servants unless they want something and there are many of them in the Great Hall. I would fit right in. Or ...” Eleanora tilted her head to the side and her long flaxen curls fell over her shoulder and cascaded over his chest. “If you can alter the appearance of my clothing, you could turn me into a Saxon. No one would think twice if we left together then.”

What would she look like as a Saxon, she wondered? She turned her head to glance at the mirror that stood in one corner of the room. “Will I be able to see what I look like in the mirror after you have cast your spell? Or will I still look like I always do?” Eleanora had no idea how spells worked. Perhaps the person who was enchanted could not see their altered form. One day, she would learn all that, though. He would be an excellent instructor in all things magical.

“What is your castle like?” she asked. With a little chuckle, she returned his kiss. “I hope it has a big sturdy bed.” If she had a choice, she would like to repeat what they had just done. She longed to kiss him all over and discover what he liked best. But it was crucial they make their escape before the festivities were over. If her grandfather did come looking for her tonight, he would be hot on their heels if he suspected that she had either been kidnapped or fled.

Johan shifted so that, as Eleanora propped herself up, she was lying half to the side and half on top of him. One arm was still wrapped around her waist. The other gently ran through her hair as her curls spilled onto his chest. “Mmm,” John pursed his lips at her suggestion. It was not a bad idea but she was also obviously a foreigner. He doubted she spoke his language too.

“Emma of Bremer.” Johan said, “A d-d-daughter of a minor landowner in Old Saxony on the c-c-continent. Your f-f-father couldn’t give you… a d-d-dowry you so he sent you over in the hopes your looks might get you a better future than poverty or a nuh-nunnery.” His tone had an air of question to it, asking if this was acceptable. But it seemed to him a believable story and one that explained why she was Saxon yet a foreigner. It would also explain why she so quickly and quietly had become his.

“You will see yourself as others do.” Johan said. She had seen his illusion before, so she would see this more powerful one as well. In truth, the Saxons were not extremely distinct from their British counterparts. “Is there anything you w-w-want to bring with you?” They were not going to pack all her belongings, but they might sneak out a few sentimental things.

“The motte’s a large old rectangular w-w-wall, a stone central hall and kuh-kitchen, and a few other timber buildings in it. A b-b-bit monstrous really.” Johan said of his home. “And there are buh-bailey’s and a burh around it with a wood and hide wall.” In other words, his castle was a collection of buildings inside a wall on a hilltop that had wide wooden defensive walls around fields and a city leading up to it.

Johan smiled and kissed her a bit more passionately, groping her bum. “L-l-large enough for us to get lost in.” His hand ran along her cheek. They would get lost in it for many hours upon their return. And many times after that. “It’s empty t-t-too.” He said, some hesitation in his voice. She was not walking into competition with another woman. That couldn’t be presumed, especially not in these circumstances.

Cradled half on top of him, Eleanora draped one leg across his and sighed softly as he caressed her hair. Her full breasts were pressed against his side and even in this position, she thought they fit perfectly together. She watched his face while he considered her suggestions. How dear he was to her! She would be perfectly content to do nothing but lie in his arms and gaze at him all day. Well, not only that. She also wanted to make love to him again. And again. And again …

She could hardly wait to begin their new life together … a life where she would no longer have to be afraid. Eleanora had awakened this morning dreading the thought of being given away to a stranger in marriage and wishing that she could skip the feast and stay in her room. Yet now she was in love with a man she had only met a couple of hours ago and wanted nothing more than to be his wife. She wondered idly if he considered them already wed because she had given him her virtue. The young girl wasn't certain how marriages were conducted among Saxons. Nor did she care, as long as she could stay by his side forever.

At last he spoke, creating a new temporary identity for her, and she memorized his every word. She thought it would be fun impersonating an impoverished Saxon maiden who was trying to make a good marriage for herself. And nobody would question her leaving with him. Eleanora hoped her regal bearing didn't give her away, but she doubted anyone would notice.

“I will be Emma of Bremer then,” she answered his silent question. “And I will let you do all the talking if we are approached, unless I am asked a question directly.” Hopefully, though, they would not be stopped along the way. “Or can you change my voice as well?”

She grinned when he confirmed that she would see the illusion he created around her and nodded when he asked if she wanted to bring anything with her. “I wish to start anew, but there is one thing I don't want to leave behind.”

Disentangling herself from his embrace, she stood up and walked over to one of the cupboards, unashamed of her nudity. Pulling out a carved wooden box, Eleanora climbed back into bed and snuggled next to him again. “My mother gave me this before she ...” Her voice trailed off as she opened the box, revealing a simple leather cord necklace on which was strung a glittering crystal pendant. “It is all I have left of her. I have never seen anything like it before and I wonder if it has magical properties. It is precious to me regardless. Everything else, I can do without.”

His castle sounded a bit primitive considering what she was accustomed to, but perhaps larger than her grandfather's. She was certain she would adjust. Maybe she would even do a bit of redecorating if he gave her his approval.

His kiss reignited her desire for him and hot little thrills spread through her body when he playfully grabbed his bum. Pressing her curves tightly against him, she ran one finger lightly over his cock. “As long as we are lost in it together, I don't mind.” She didn't understand the hesitation in his voice, and she smiled at him reassuringly. “It won't be empty for long. We will fill it with our children and the halls will ring with their laughter.”

Johan loved how she felt against him. The heat of her skin, the soft swell of her bosom, the rise and fall of her breathing. As she draped a leg over him, he leaned into her, interlocking them further. He craved her closeness.

Johan looked at her, waiting for her answer. He became lost in her eyes. He stared lovingly and only half heard what she said, caught in reverie. He had seen supernatural beauty and yet she still held more power over him than any spell had. He’d never felt so loved. And he hoped she felt his love for her.

Realizing he was caught he smiled and leaned down to kiss her. Her voice, she had asked if he could change her voice, “Yes. B-b-but perhaps it is best you p-p-play at shyness.” It was less likely she’d say something suspicious then. Or give away her identity.

Johan watched as she got up, admiring his view. They were mismatched. She was so beautiful, and he was… even without his particular issues, he was average looking. She turned after picking up a box, and he smiled at her. He patted the bed and she hurried back. The moment she was within reach he opened his arms and pulled her to him with a quick kiss.

He nodded solemnly when she spoke of her mother’s memento, giving her a small squeeze. “Of c-c-course.”

Eleanora’s pressing and touch led to a sharp inhale and a lusty look and smile. “G-g-getting lost in it together is the idea.” She didn’t seem to take his implication. Yet her innocence only made her more dear. Johan ran his hand along her cheek and kissed her once more. He pulled her and shifted and for a moment it seemed as if he was ready to start again… but he stopped himself.

One day, he promised himself, one day she would be his wife and they would be safe. And then nothing would stop them from indulging their every lust and affection.

Until then, “We shuh-should go.” He said, his voice determined but slightly mournful at having to go back out into the world. He leaned away from her for a moment and fished, out of his clothes, a small arm ring. He took a small mirror from her things as well.

Suddenly his eyes became red and his face turned an awful white-bluish color, almost glowing. Yet there was a terrible, superhuman beauty to it. It was the very aspect of the fair folk, if Eleanora had ever heard of them. He spoke strange words then clasped the ring around her upper arm.

As soon as the clasp closed, her hair went from its unique whiteness to a more hay gold color. Her eyes became a different shade of blue. And her face was subtly different, nothing vastly different but enough she seemed a different woman. Her voice would be lower and have a different timbre. Even her perfume had changed. And her bruises had disappeared, though she would still feel them upon her.

Still, her basic body shape was unchanged. While she would probably be thought a different woman, put beside her old self they’d be similar looking. And she was still as much a ravishing beauty as ever.

Johan then swaddled her in the blankets and, turning her over once, it became a Saxon dress of good but mended quality. The sort of thing a poor gentlewoman might stretch her resources to bring to a ball. Unlike the changes to her this was not an illusion. Johan had actually changed the fabric.

Johan blinked and his face returned to normal. He wrapped his arms again around her now clothed body. The terrifying otherworldliness melted into the tenderness that had been there before. He held up the mirror, a questioning look asking if this was acceptable.

Eleanora loved the way he looked at her. If she ever doubted his love for her, all she had to do was gaze into his eyes. He seemed lost in his own thoughts and she wondered if he had heard what she said.

Yet then he kissed her and suggested that she pretend to be shy. She was normally quite outgoing and had already made a few friends among the other young noble girls who had come to Camelot for the feast. But feigning shyness would be easy. “Or you could say I'm mute. Then nobody will expect me to say a thing.”

She still didn't understand what he meant by getting lost in his castle together. Or did he mean that he wanted them to roam around it and make love in every room? The notion was quite intriguing. What better way to show her around? He did seem to like her tentative touch, and when he changed position, she dared hope that he would teach her more about the art of pleasure before they left.

Eleanora sighed in resignation when he told her they should go. She noted the disappointment in his voice, and knew that he wished they were able to spend more time alone. Every moment spent here was a moment closer to being discovered. When they got to his castle, they could enjoy each other all night. And all day too.

She watched curiously as he pulled an armband from his discarded clothing and picked up a small mirror that was lying on the bedside table. Looking up at him, her breath caught in her throat at the redness of his eyes and the ethereal blue-white beauty of his face. Was this what a fae looked like? Or did everyone appear as he did when they were performing magic?

Eleanora was both fascinated and terrified by his sudden transformation, but she didn’t shrink away from him as he intoned the words of a spell and clasped the ring around her upper arm. Almost immediately, her entire body begin to tingle and she felt as if an invisible veil was falling over her, silky and smooth. The strange and exciting awareness was nothing like desire, but it was pleasant all the same. “Ohhh,” she breathed, closing her eyes. Her voice sounded lower, more sultry.

She didn't protest when he wrapped her in a blanket and her eyes widened when it changed into a gown similar to what the Saxon women at the feast had been wearing. It felt like a dress, too, as if it had been permanently converted and was no longer a blanket at all. His magic must be very strong to be able to do such a thing. Would she be able to alter objects permanently as well?

At last his face and eyes returned to their normal state and he pulled her into his arms again. Her body still tingled slightly, but it was easy to ignore. When he held up the mirror, Eleanora gasped as she beheld her reflection. She really did look different, but the change was not as drastic as she had thought. “My hair isn't white anymore!” she exclaimed, lifting one long ringlet and examining it. “I like this new color. And I really do look like somebody else. I don't sound like myself either. I doubt my grandfather would recognize me if I walked up and slapped him in the face.”

Pushing the mirror aside, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “Thank you! It's a perfect disguise. I look just like a Saxon girl.” Looking over at his clothes, she asked: “May I help you get dressed?”

“N-n-not a mute.” Johan said, “Because then if you f-f-forget and speak, or are startled and… yell, it’ll… be suspicious.” A mute who spoke would draw more unwanted attention than a shy girl’s moment of loudness. Or even just an outgoing girl.

Johan did wish to show her more. He partly sated himself by saying the sooner they left the sooner they could fall into a safer bed and make up for lost time. But they had to leave. He regretted even having to clothe her. But he supposed it was the price he had to pay to keep her all to himself, and for the later pleasure of tugging the dress off again.

Johan looked just a bit nervous as Eleanora took in its effects on her. He knew it was a scary thing. He knew he became a frightening thing when he used the fuller measure of his powers. They even frightened him a bit, which was why he shied from using some of the less moral of his abilities. Yet there was no fear or rejection on her face. She only seemed thrilled and kissed him. He held her tightly and leaned in for a moment. He grinned at her comment about slapping her grandfather, “W-w-want to try it?” Johan kissed her forehead, not serious.

Johan tapped the ring on her arm, which was now hidden under the sleeves of her dress. “The illusion w-w-will last so l-l-long as you wear the ring. The druh… dress will last until midnight.” Johan explained. It was a time before clocks, but that gave them several hours before the dress became a sheet again. Not enough time for them to reach his home, but time enough to find new clothes or reach an inn. Hopefully they wouldn’t be pursued and he could buy her some new clothes at leisure. "If anyone asks why a p-p-poor girl has a golden ring, you m-m-might say I gave it to you. And you m-m-might object to taking it off for the same."

Then she offered to help him. Johan's face lit up. He had known she would take care of him, but to see her set to it made him love her all the more. She would help him however she could. She would gladly help him and love him all the more. He could only just barely muster out of his reverie to say in good humor, “If you c-c-can stand to put clothes on me.”

He paused though, “I, uhh” Johan hesitated to admit weakness. “I c-c-could use help.” He smiled sheepishly. He could dress himself but he had difficulty with ties and clasps especially.

Still holding her, he swung around over the edge of the bed. Eleanora ended up face up over his lap and he smiled down at her. His shaking hands ran along her face and played idly with her hair. He preferred her as she’d been before… but gold or white she was still his Eleanora.

“W-w-would you gather my things? And put away yours so it d-d-doesn’t look like you were t-t-taken.” Their clothes were still mixed in a small pile a bit farther away. If her dress were left discarded on the floor that would tend to imply she’d run off or been kidnapped. The less evidence they left the better.

He was so much wiser than she was. Eleanora was already nervous and frightened that that their escape would be thwarted and she would be taken back to her grandfather to face his punishment, which would surely be severe. It wouldn't take much to startle her into crying out. “Very well, I shall be shy. You can speak for both of us.”

Secure in his embrace, she laughed when he asked her if she wanted to test her new identity by slapping her grandfather. She could tell by his tone of voice that he was only teasing. “If I thought I could get away with it, I would. But it is too dangerous now. Maybe when he comes for me, you can enchant me again and I can smack him then.” It would give her only small solace, yet when he was dead, she would be able to fully rejoice. And her mother's death would finally be avenged.

She listened intently as he explained how the spell he had cast upon her worked and how long it would last. “I will keep it hidden beneath my clothes,” she said of the arm ring, “but if anyone notices it, it shall be as you say. You gave it to me, and I treasure your gift too much to remove it.” She grinned mischievously. “I am supposed to be looking for a rich husband. And I think that because you gave me such an expensive gift, you will marry me and rescue me from poverty.” Eleanora was starting to warm to her role. Hopefully, she would be able to perform it flawlessly.

His face lit up when she offered to help him dress. She figured that he might need help and she was eager to assist him with whatever he needed for the rest of their lives. Eleanora loved him and she wanted him to know that he would never be a burden to her. And she needed him too. In the coming days, she would face her own challenges by learning to adjust to a new way of life.

“Well,” she replied with a saucy smile, looking him up and down, “I would prefer that you stay as you are, but I suppose you must get dressed if we don't want to attract attention.”

Without any warning, he sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, still holding her tightly in his arms. She laughed when she landed in his lap and closed her eyes, enjoying the way he caressed her face and hair. It was only when he asked her to gather their things that she opened them again. Sliding off of his lap, she stood up, admiring his naked form before leaning in to kiss him.

Moving away from him, she knelt down and began to separate his clothes into one pile and hers into another. “I guess I should bring along another gown if this one is going to turn back into its original form at midnight. I would look kind of strange wearing a sheet.”

After folding everything, she stood up, depositing his clothes onto the bed beside him and carrying hers over to the cupboard. After placing them inside, she pulled out one of her simplest gowns and a silken bag. Stuffing the gown into the bag, she walked back to the bed and smiled at Johan encouragingly, ready to assist him in dressing.

Johan smiled as she showed her understanding. He nodded his approval, glad to see she understood the role. With luck she would not have to wear the identity for too long. But she could end up being Emma for a long time in the worst case. They didn’t want her identity revealed until they were ready, or forced, to move.

Johan knew better how he was a burden than how he helped. He had been worse before, but being forced into a position of actual leadership had helped. Still, he would always be struck by and appreciative of Eleanora’s eager and uncomplaining aid. It was acceptance, even affection, for a part of him that was much scorned. Like kissing a bruise, it showed she loved even the parts of him others did not.

Johan smiled wide at her reply, and winked saucily in reply. He so wanted to pull her back, once more before they went… But no, better to get back to his home where they could indulge further. Or so he told himself forcefully to restrain his ardor.

But soon they shifted and she got up. Johan smiled and kissed her back, a hand holding hers and only slowly letting go as she walked away, sliding to the end of her fingertips then dropping.

“I thuh-think you look… wonderful wearing a sheet.” Johan said with one of his smiles, “I d-d-don’t want you wearing anything m-m-more.” Still, he didn’t object when she gathered up a dress.

His pants were close to the bed so he took them, and after very carefully bringing them over his legs pulled them up. When she came back he pulled her gently into a small kiss before gesturing to the ties and belt on his pants. Meanwhile, he took his shirt and, pulling it over, again gestured to the ties on it. His cloak was next, then boots, which he needed some help getting on his bad leg, and soon he was dressed again.

Johan pulled her back to his lap yet again. He kissed her and looked at her, eyes filled deeply with love. “It w-w-will be suspicious if we seem to care for each other… as m-m-much as we do. But we m-m-might flirt or kiss. Emma ought t-t-to, if she want to win me without d-d-dowry.” Of course, there might be some selfish desires in getting her to seduce him.

Still, he pulled her tight against him, and whispered hotly in your ear, “And I w-w-will repay her flirtations in private I p-p-promise you.”

He held her somewhat morosely. He forced his face into a harder, less affectionate look. He knew he’d have to let her go soon and wouldn’t be able to for some time. His voice was softer, slightly mournful. “Are you r-r-ready to go?”

Eleanora wished she didn't have to let go of his hand, but she needed both of her own in order to separate and gather up their clothing. She felt bereft with no physical contact between them. It was a strange feeling, as if an important part of her was missing … a part of her that she had not even been aware of before this night.

She grinned over at him when he claimed he didn't want her to wear anything but a sheet. “Nor do I wish you to get dressed, but we can both disrobe once we are safe in the bedchamber of your castle.” And then he could drop the illusion and she could be herself again, not that she minded her altered appearance, particularly the color of her hair.

When she returned to him with the bag, he had already pulled on his breeches and he kissed her before indicating what he needed help with. Eleanora deftly secured the ties and fastened his belt. She helped him with the ties on his shirt as well, and assisted him in donning his cloak and boots. Now she knew the kind of assistance he needed and he would not have to ask her to help him again. She would take the initiative next time, for she adored taking care of him.

Once he was dressed, he pulled her into his lap and she wriggled playfully, knowing exactly the affect it would have on him. Eleanora nodded when he told her that they should hide their affection for each other. “Then I shall not look at you because my love for you will shine in my eyes. Or maybe people will think I am in love with your money and not with you.”

She winked at him. “Don't worry. Emma knows how to beguile you. You won't be able to resist her." In truth, Eleanora had no idea how to flirt, but with him, she believed it would come naturally.

He pulled her close and she trembled pleasantly as his breath whispered warmly in her ear. “I will hold you to that, my dear Johan. But don't be surprised if Emma seduces you first.” To punctuate her statement, she kissed him passionately, a promise of delights to come.

Eleanora sighed when he asked her if she was ready to go, and she attempted to school her own expression into one of indifference. “No, but we must go anyway.” Sliding off of his lap, she picked up the box that held her mother's necklace and lifted it out. She pulled it over her head and hid the crystal pendant in the bodice of her gown. It was less likely to be stolen if she wore it. The box went into the bag with her extra clothes and she packed the hand mirror and a hairbrush as well. Everything else, she would leave behind.

Extending her hand toward him to help him up, she gazed at him inquisitively. “How far away is your castle? Will we be able to reach it tonight?”

Johan smiled at her wriggling and gripped her tightly. Even the slight motion made him fill with desire. “You have the easier t-t-time of it.” Johan said, “You’ll b-b-be watched less closely. And your f-f-falling for me will be less suspicious.” In the abstract, attractive young women threw themselves at powerful men all the time. Whatever comments might come over Emma’s particular beau it wouldn’t be seen as strange in the main.

It wouldn’t be strange for Johan to give in either. But if society was not appeased with its ritual sacrifice of gossip and observing the process it would invent something. Probably something monstrous. Which was the last thing they wanted if she was to be hidden.

She said he wouldn’t be able to resist her. “No,” Johan said, a bit more seriously to her jest, “ I w-w-won’t.” He looked her in her eyes, and traced a hand along her cheek. She was so dear to him. He didn’t want to.

Then he kissed her back eagerly. It had taken that little to break his stern face. “I hope she d-d-does. Once I’m seduced… I c-c-can love you openly.” He obviously was looking forward to that. He held her tightly, “B-b-beloved Eleanora.” He seemed to be drawing strength from holding her.

Johan gave her one last embrace before she slid off him, again only letting her go slowly. He watched her pack, waiting patiently. He paid particular attention to the necklace slipping into her bodice, though his eyes soon wandered to what was contained within the bodice. She was so beautiful… He felt very fortunate she’d decided to give all that beauty, and all the loveliness of her less carnal parts, to him. He thanked his stars and his fate that such a woman had been his destiny.

Johan smiled at her hand. He didn’t need her help to get up, but he appreciated the gesture as ever. He took it and stood. “Abuh… about half a day.” Johan said of his home, “An hour t-t-to sea and the ruh-rest by boat.” He was practicing his more indifferent look and tone.

They would, he imagined, be safe once they were on the boat. But that they would go by boat was simply a given to him. He’d come by boat too.

She should have known that all Saxons would be watched closely, particularly those as high in status as he. Eleanora still didn't know what position he held, but if he had his own castle, he was a ruler of some sort. Maybe he was the Saxon equivalent of a King? She would ask him later when they were safely away. The young blonde wanted to know everything about him. “We can make it look like we are sneaking off for a tryst. We will certainly not be the only ones seeking private areas to indulge their desires.”

Eleanora looked forward to seducing him and he seemed eager for her to do so. Although he probably wouldn't believe her if she told him, she found him quite attractive. He was certainly better-looking than many of the men who had tried to flirt with her at the feast. And who knew who her grandfather would have married her to? Probably a fat and ugly old man. Their personalities fit together as well as their bodies. They truly seemed made for each other.

It didn't seem as if he wanted to let her go, but she had to pack the few things she intended to take with her. She looked over at him often as she did so. It was so difficult to take her eyes off of him. Just as it was hard to believe what had happened between them and that she was going to be his wife. She was afraid that she would wake up any moment and discover that this had all been just a beautiful dream.

Helping him up was not the only reason she held out her hand. Eleanora wanted to touch him again and she smiled happily when he clasped it and rose to his feet. She almost pressed herself against him again but when she saw the impartial way he looked at her, she decided against it. He was trying to prepare himself in case they were stopped and questioned. Instead of enticing him, she should do the same.

His castle was farther away than she thought. When he mentioned that most of the journey would be by boat, her face paled and her hands began to shake. Impulsively, she threw herself into his arms, seeking comfort. “We can't travel by land?” she asked in a scared little voice. “I have been frightened of water since I watched my mother drown.”

She raised her head and looked up at him. “Can your magic take away my fear?”

Archived