JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

One Night in Camelot

Guest John Bramston

Eleanora looked forward to seeing the area where he could practice magic unseen nearly as much as she looked forward to making love to him again and again. She wondered if it was cloaked by magic and if it would make her tingle the way the armband did. And she wanted to learn how to control her magic before her grandfather arrived. She had been able to guide it when Sir Wolfhelm attacked Johan, but she had no idea how she had done it or if she would be able to do it again. Most of the time, it just happened spontaneously and she wasn't able to stop it.

At times like these, when she was happy and calm, she didn't have to worry about it suddenly manifesting itself. Fear and anger usually triggered it, and for the first time in her life, she finally felt safe … here in this strange place among people she had always found frightening. Johan was good for her, so very very good for her. Even though they had only met last night, they had been through so much together that she felt as if she had known him forever. Everything about him was precious to her and he had shamelessly stolen her heart.

Tiny aftershocks meandered through her body. “Somehow I think there is even more to come,” she said. “And I can hardly wait to learn everything there is to know about sex.” He wasn't much older than she was but he was infinitely more experienced. A pang of jealousy pierced her soul when she thought of him bedding other women, but all that was over now. He had not known her then, and she would keep him so happy that he would never look at another woman with lust in his eyes.

He heeded her warning and held his breath when she dunked him, or she supposed he had, as he hadn't come up sputtering. Eleanora was careful of his bruises as she ran the cloth over his body and bright thrills shimmered down her spine when he played with her breasts. They practically ached for his touch, as did that little pearl between her thighs. She was ready for him again, but then, she was always ready for him.

His moans and the hardening of his cock encouraged her, and she set the cloth back on the table and placed both hands around his shaft, gently stroking it up and down. Eleanora enjoyed its warmth and texture, and when she released it, she ran her fingernails down it and then up again. “Am I doing this right?” she asked. “What can I do to give you the most pleasure?”

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johan knew he had given Eleanora a better life. He had wanted to save her at first, and had seen a profitable marriage in it. But his petite lover had brought so much joy to his life that even though they’d barely known each other he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. They were both romantics, in their own way, but Johan already thought he’d never let her go. That from now on sleeping, bathing, nearly everything would be with her.

“There is,” Johan promised with a wicked grin, “You w-w-will have nightly lessons for the rest of your life.” Nightly at least. Maybe it would cool one day, but Johan doubted he would be able to restrain himself for some time. Frankly, he didn’t want to gain that self-restraint, and Eleanora seemed to love it as much as he did.

Johan let out a breathy exhale under her continued ministrations but then she asked him for help. He gently took her hand and held it so she wasn’t stroking him, “It fuh-feels so good it’s… huh-hard to speak.”

He wrapped his other arm around her and drew her into a kiss. “The shaft is the l-l-least sensitive but still pleasurable, and needs to be stroked. The b-b-balls c-c-can be played with for great pleasure. And the head… is like your pearl. The key to my g-g-greatest pleasure, but sensitive, to be handled with care. You’ll have to f-f-figure out more by p-p-practice.” Which she would have plenty of.

“And k-k-kiss me, push against me, make noise. Let me know how much you enjoy this, l-l-love me. I like that too.” Johan said with a small, genuine smile. He let her hand go and pecked her on the lips once more, “You’re d-d-doing well. You’ll be sucking c-c-cock in no time.” Oral sex was another pleasure he would teach her at some point.

“I can hardly wait,” she said, her blue eyes sparkling in anticipation. Eleanora knew she would never get enough of him. If she had her way, the only time they would not indulge in pleasure was when she was heavily pregnant. And even then, there might be a way. She could give him pleasure even if he couldn't reciprocate for fear of harming the baby. Joining together was just one way to sate their desires. He had just shown her another.

And now she was attempting to learn how to please him without actual intercourse. He did seem to be enjoying what she was doing to him. Or was he? He suddenly lifted his hand from his cock and held it. Had she hurt him? No, he had only stopped her because it was difficult for him to speak when she stroked him,. I must be doing something right, she thought with satisfaction.

He wrapped his free arm around her and kissed her. It was hard for her to think when his tongue was dancing with hers. Her mind was full of nothing but him … his warmth, his scent, his taste, his touch, his wet skin pressed temptingly against hers. When he broke the kiss, Eleanora looked up at him, listening as he explained how she could best please him.

Before he stopped speaking, she was stroking him again, and now she straddled him so that they would be close enough for her to press her breasts against his chest. With her free hand, she reached down and cupped his balls, squeezing them gently. She enjoyed the way they felt. Eleanora rained little kisses on his shoulders and neck, nibbling the latter lightly. The hand on his cock moved up to its head, so soft and smooth, and caressed it lightly, sometimes back and forth and sometimes in a circular motion.

“I can suck it?” she asked incredulously, lifting her lips from his neck. “I was wondering what it would taste like, but I wasn't sure such a thing could be done. I wish to try as soon as we leave the tub.”

Johan had seemed pleased before, but as she pressed against him, and caressed him more skillfully it was entirely different. Johan seemed consumed by pleasure, his breathe ragged and needy, responding to her every little motion. He moaned and gasped sometimes and held onto her with desperate need. “El,” He gasped, “Elean,” He moaned, “Elea…” He gave up and just pressed a hungry kiss to her as she moved to his neck.

Johan was in a fog of pleasure when she replied. “Hnn?” Johan seemed to only half hear her. He seemed to realize what she’d said, “I’d,” he let out a pleasured sound, “love that. Don’t stop, p-p-please.” Her attentions had fallen off slightly as she’d asked him the question and there was a lustful urgency in his voice.

So close and shortly after she pushed him over the edge. He let out a long gasping moan and held her tightly, burying himself against her. The liquids which had previously poured inside her poured out into the tub and Johan panted slightly. He pressed a hungry kiss to her lips. “It w-w-will feel even better than that.” Johan shared, pressing light kisses to her face, “You c-c-can give me so much pleasure, my love.”

“Shall we d-d-dry off and go to the bedroom? Or d-d-did you want to try somewhere else?” He smiled wickedly. It was the sort of act they could do half clothed and excellently done in some covert spot.

He obviously enjoyed her tentative ministrations, which made her a bit bolder. Eleanora took note of what made him moan and gasp and concentrated on those movements. Just as she had done moments before, he begged her not to stop, and she stroked him faster but still gently. She looked forward to finding out what his cock tasted like and wondered if he would taste her as well. A delicious heat spread through her body as she thought of him kissing her there. What would it feel like with his head between her legs? Or was that something that was considered unseemly? She supposed she would have to wait and see.

It wasn't long before he reached a second climax and as her fingers were circling the head of his cock at the time, she could feel his seed pour out into the water. She continued to stroke him as he held her, and she returned his kiss enthusiastically. “That is what I want,” she replied. “To give you pleasure, both when we are fucking and when we are doing other things.”

Like eating. Her stomach growled. She'd had nothing to eat since last night at the feast and then she had only picked at her food. Now she was famished. “I think I would like some breakfast first.” Pulling away from him, Eleanora stood up in the tub, droplets of water glittering like diamonds upon her bare skin. “Then perhaps you can show me around your castle, and we can find another place where we can be alone. Are there any secluded areas outside?” Making love beneath the sky was something else that she had never tried.

She stepped out of the tub and picked up one of the towels. “Come, and let us dry each other off.”

There were still many things for them to try together, and Johan desired to give pleasure as well as receive it, but for the moment Johan just smiled, “My love, my heart.” He did indeed find her pleasurable, in sex but also in her other aspects. He chuckled when her stomach growled and gave an indulgent smile, which transformed into an appreciative one as she emerged from the water.

“Why d-d-don’t I have something packed and we can go out riding? We c-c-could have a little picnic and we could ride to wherever you… wanted to see.” Johan said. And there would be plenty of little secluded spots to indulge Eleanora’s desire to make love under an open sky. That was something Johan had never done either, but he rather enjoyed the paths Eleanora’s desires were leading him down.

He stood up after her and stepped out after her, taking a towel. He started with her head and, after a someone rough patting of her hair he moved the towel down for a kiss and smile. The rest of the procedure was relatively free of flirtation, though Johan was gentle and attentive to every inch of her skin. When he finished he pulled her back into his arms and planted another kiss, before moving over to the clothes. He waited for Eleanora to take the lead here, since she was coming to the habit of dressing him.

Eleanora's eyes lit up when he suggested a ride and a picnic. Having spent most of her life confined to her grandfather's castle, she had never eaten anywhere but in a dining room. She did know how to ride, but she had only ridden around the castle grounds and had not had a horse of her own. “That sounds lovely. I don't know what I want to see, as I have just arrived. Pick a place that you think I will like.” She favored him with a saucy smile. “Preferably one where no one will come upon us.”

As he dried her, she dried him, playfully patting every inch of his body with the fluffy towel, occasionally kissing him in various places. She knelt down to dry his legs and planted a very brief kiss on his cock. Her own body sang sweetly as the soft towel moved over it, and she barely suppressed the urge to push him over to the bed. They should eat first. Then they would have more energy to make love again and again.

When they were both dry, he pulled her back into his arms and kissed her, and she responded with passion, molding her curves to his angles and pressing as close to him as possible. Eleanora felt bereft when he pulled away and moved toward the clothes. She followed, but instead of dressing him, she reached inside the bag of medicines and took out a jar of what looked like salve. “I need to treat your wounds first.” Opening the jar, she sniffed it, recognizing the scent of some of the medicinal herbs her maids had often used on her own bruises.

“Stand still,” she instructed and began to rub the salve on his wounds, hoping that it would not burn or hurt too much. They were very fresh, unlike her own. Her grandfather had last beaten her almost a week ago. After she had finished, she replaced the lid on the jar and set it back on the table. “Do you feel better now?” she asked, kissing him lightly. “It needs to dry a bit before I dress you.”

Eleanora would quickly learn, if she didn’t know already, that Johan wasn’t going to confine her. She was free to come and go as she pleased, though Johan expected she would, at least, be back in his bed each night. On this ride she would use one of Johan’s horses, but if she took a fancy to one and wanted to have it for herself, Johan wouldn’t object. “I have m-m-many private places. Quiet, beautiful, serene.” Johan smiled. He often went outside when he felt pressure or wanted to get away. Now Eleanora would be his refuge as well.

Johan smiled at her kisses, his body feeling warmth and tingles and pleasure at her caress. When she kissed his cock there was just a brief inhale and a saucy smile. He became a bit more somber as she spoke of treating his wounds and nodded. And he stood admirably still, for someone who shook and jerked, despite the fact he looked uncomfortable.

“Ah, so that w-w-was your plot.” Johan joked. He cupped her cheek, his voice heavy with love. “Yes. I love how you c-c-care for me.” He planted a kiss and picked up the salve, “Let me d-d-do the same. I want to erase every mark that man left on you, every memory he put in your head.” There was genuine anger in John’s voice at the man who had abused his sweet, lovely Eleanora.

He bent over and kissed the bruise on her arm, as he had before, and then gently applied the salve with shaking hand. Then the next one on her arm. Her back, anywhere they were. He ended with her legs, which had some particularly bad ones. But after his application to her last bruise he kissed her inner thigh, then kept kissing till he came up above her lips. He moved down and planted a single kiss over that precious little pearl of hers before drawing away with a wicked smile. He could tease too.

He held out a hand to be helped up by her, “By the t-t-time these are healed,” Johan said, “You w-w-will never have to fear him again.” There was a hardness, a determination there. Johan was generally reasonable, kind, but her grandfather would not find him so.

“Beautiful and serene will be perfect, although I doubt it will remain quiet for very long.” Eleanora smiled impishly. If she had her way, they would be moaning and calling each other's names while they were there. Making love in gorgeous places was quite appealing. Maybe he knew of a field full of flowers. That would be a fitting place to celebrate their love.

Idly, she wondered if he would prefer that they ride the same horse or if they would just ride side by side. She wouldn't mind riding behind him with her arms around his waist, or in front of him cradled in his arms. Riding a horse of her own would be exhilarating as well. Perhaps she would challenge him to a race and the winner would get to ask a favor from the loser that the loser could not refuse.

“Of course.” Her voice was light but there was a serious look in her ice-blue eyes. “If you had never met me, you would not have been injured. That whole unfortunate situation could have been avoided. But I do not tend you out of obligation. I do it out of love. Whenever you are hurt, I will take care of you, either like this or with my magic.” He kissed her when she was finished and she could smell the herbs in the salve when she inhaled. It was a very pleasant scent.

When he rubbed the salve on her own bruises, she closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure. Whatever it contained, it was cool and soothing. Eleanora would have to find out who made Johan's medicines. Perhaps they could teach her about medicinal herbs. He knelt down to treat her legs, just as she had done for him, and when he kissed her inner thigh, her eyes flew open and delightful sensations careened through her body, igniting it with desire. His kiss to her pearl brought a breathless “oh!' to her lips. How wonderful it felt. She almost wished he had not stopped, but her empty stomach was glad that he did.

Her eyes widened at the sharpness of his voice. Eleanora could tell that he hated her grandfather as much as she did. “I don't fear him anymore,” she replied as she helped him to his feet. “For the first time in my life, I feel safe. And it is all because of you.” She began to dress him, one item of clothing at the time. “You are the light that brought me out of the darkness of a dismal existence. I am so happy that we found each other. I don't know how I ever lived without you for so long.”

‘The c-c-calls of the wild Eleanora.” Johan grinned in reply, “Sweet music to my ears.” He had already picked out a spot and there were, indeed, flowers. He thought she’d look lovely with them woven into her hair, or perhaps with her hair splayed out against them beneath him…

Johan smiled lovingly at Eleanora. He knew she would always take care of him but he loved her every expression of love, whether in word or in deed. “And I w-w-will always protect and take care of you. I’ll hold you whenever you’re afraid, I’ll nurse you when you’re sick. I’ll do it gladly. I love you.”

Johan smiled mischievously at her little ‘oh’. He loved being the source of her passion, her pleasure. He would be again before the day was over.

Johan nodded. Another thing he knew but was glad to hear. “You are the j-j-joy of my life. Yesterday afternoon seems a lifetime ago. It seems…” This was Johan searching for a word rather than his speech impediment, “Less colorful now. You’ve added such… joy, such color, such love.” He kissed her again. And then pulled out her own clothing and slid the dress over her head. He was quiet but smiling as he tied her dress up.

Then he pulled her into his arms, kissed the back of her neck and slid his hand to take hold of hers. He led her back down the stairs. A few people rose to their feet but Johan waved them off. All eyes were on them for a moment but no one followed. John told a servant to pack them something to eat and perhaps ten minutes of being stared at, most of the attention on Eleanora, a servant came back with a small basket.

There was a stable close by filled with many fine horses. Johan walked up to a large, fine looking chestnut horse with a white star on her face. He opened the door and saddled her, tying the basket as he did. He briefly let go of Eleanora’s hand to do so. Then he smiled and kissed Eleanora briefly before putting her up on the horse sidesaddle and coming up behind her. He put his arms around her to take the reins and kissed the crown of her head before him. “Hold on.”

The horse walked out into the yard and then up to the gate which opened before them. Then there was a slightly faster time through the winding roads, then out several sets of gates until they were outside the last of the walls. And then the horse galloped and Johan smiled. He couldn’t run so this was as close as he got to that sensation of being mobile, of being capable, of being free.

They passed many fields and villages and even the odd single homestead but after a time came to a wilder part of the country. There Johan had the horse go into a forest. He followed no marked trail and actually had to move a few vines and branches. Soon they came upon a grove enclosed by bushes and trees, venerable and ancient looking. And absolutely full of flowers, some from vines on trees, some from bushes. The entire ground was carpeted with them. At the center of it all was a mighty tree, largest and most ancient of them all, blooming white and pink flowers with a great many apples hanging from it.

Light filtered in from the canopy above and the entire place was warm with the heat of the sun and fragrant. Johan smiled and had the horse slowly turn around. He smiled at Eleanora. He obviously liked the place.

Eleanora knew that they didn't have to constantly reaffirm their love for each other. It was apparent in their eyes, their smiles, and even the way they moved. Still, it always thrilled her to hear him speak of how much joy she brought him. She was happy that she had brought color into his life just as he had brought light into hers. And yesterday did seem a lifetime ago. If Johan had not pulled her over to his table, she might be betrothed by now to some odious old King of her grandfather's choosing. Selling her to the highest bidder in the political game was the only reason he had allowed her to accompany him to Camelot.

She could have dressed herself but she didn't mind Johan helping her. The laces were difficult to reach by herself. The borrowed gown fit better than she would have thought, although it too tight in the bust and a bit too long. One of his servants was a good judge of size. Eleanora wondered which of the women had volunteered to relinquish one of her dresses to her master's paramour. She would find out and thank her later, perhaps by having a new gown made for her.

The magic bracelet was back on her arm again, but she didn't think that was why her body tingled when Johan pulled her into his arms and kissed the back of her neck. She pulled his head down to her level and kissed him lightly before he let her go and took her hand. Silently, she followed him down the stairs and into the main room, lifting the excess fabric of her skirt with her free hand so she wouldn't trip over it.

Johan was obviously respected because several of his people rose to their feet. As a princess, Eleanora was accustomed to such deference and thought nothing of it. She did not like the way she was stared at and stepped closer to Johan as they waited for the food to arrive. Fortunately, they didn't have to wait long, and she was happy to leave the house behind and walk with him to the stables.

His horse was beautiful and she watched at he saddled it and attached the basket. After another breathtaking kiss, he lifted her up in the saddle and settled himself behind her. So she was to ride with him today and not on a horse of her know. This suited her just fine as she adored being close to him. Eleanora nestled against his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist when he told her to hold on.

She looked around her as they left the walls of the castle behind them, interested in these new surroundings that she would now call home. When he let the horse gallop, she clung to him and laughed as her hair blew behind her. Eleanora too, felt free, and she was more aware than ever of how her life had changed. They passed quite a few villages and homesteads. Johan apparently possessed a lot of land, unless they were no longer on his property.

The flower-filled grove delighted her and she admired the ancient tree at the center with its flowers and apples. If the apples were ripe, she would pluck two for dessert, although he might have to lift her up so that she could reach them. Eleanora took everything in as the horse slowly turned around in a circle. “It's beautiful, Johan,” she breathed. “I have never seen a place quite like this. It looks like it came straight out of one of the tales I loved as a child.”

“The ones w-w-with the beautiful princess?” He gently brought her lips to his by the. There was just a moment where he stared at her, face held just a bit away from his. His eyes were loving and he was caught in a reverie. “And her b-b-brave knight?” He kissed her.

When he pulled away he grinned saucily. He got down off the horse, with some awkwardness, and laid out a blanket from the basket beneath the tree. Then he came back and handed the basket to Eleanora, before picking her up off the horse and cradling her in his arms. He smiled down at her and carried her over to the blanket, placing her down gently and actually with some grace. When he followed her down it wasn’t quite as graceful.

He leaned against the tree and tugged Eleanora under his arm and leaned in against her. The view of the place, a dense, colorful bloom of flowers set against bright greens and deep brows, was lovely looking out as well as in. “I c-c-come here as a refuge.” Johan said, “I’ve never shown this to anyone else before.” But now he hoped that Eleanora would be his refuge, to come with him and comfort him in this private place. He brought her into a quick embrace.

But he knew she was hungry and he opened the basket. There was some bread, cheese, meats, and three horns with caps on them full of ale and mead. There was also a small bouquet of flowers which Johan hadn’t asked for… but it was the sort of liberty a servant might safely take. Johan smiled and taking out the flowers offered them to Eleanora. “The f-f-first course.” His attempt at a deadpan failed and he was grinning enough to reveal the joke.

“Yes,” Eleanora whispered, as enthralled as always by his kiss. Her ice-blue eyes shone with love for him and she reached up and caressed his cheek. “We must have read the same stories. You are my brave and gallant knight and much more intriguing than the ones in those tales. You rescued my from my lonely tower and now I am yours forever.” Her room in her grandfather's castle had actually been in one of the towers, up many flights of spiral stairs. Sometimes he had locked the room when she displeased him and her meals had been delivered by servants. She had often feared that they would not come, but to his credit, he had never starved her.

She watched as Johan dismounted and spread a blanket beneath the tree. The view was quite lovely so high up, and she enjoyed it, glancing about her until he came back to the horse and handed her the basket. She could smell the savory scents of the meat and cheese, and her stomach rumbled again as he lifted her down and cradled her in his arms. Eleanora wrapped his arms around his neck and snuggled against him, nibbling on his neck while he carried her over to the blanket.

When he lowered her gently upon it, she let him go and pulled off the magic armband so she would not drain his energy anymore than she had to. He must be hungrier than she was because of the magic he had used to keep her disguised. No one would see them here, so she felt that it was safe to discard it until they went back to the castle.

So this was one of his secret refuges. Eleanora felt privileged that he had shared it with her. “I can see how you find solace here. I think it will become one of my favorite places as well. Thank you for bringing me here. I promise I will reveal its location to no one.”

She inhaled deeply of the floral scent in the air as he opened the basket. Instead of pulling out the food, though, he handed her a bouquet of flowers. Eleanora took them from him and lifted them to her nose and then lay them beside her on the blanket, laughing when he claimed they were the first course. “I would rather admire them than eat them,” she admitted. Reaching into the basket, she helped him spread the food on the blanket where both of them could reach.

“Since you gave me the first course,” she added with a cheeky grin, “when we are finished, I will give you desert.”

“Happily ever after.” Johan said, with a cocky little grin and his own look of love. “You are my p-p-princess, Eleanora. I love you.” He made pleased little sounds and leaned into her nibbles… though he couldn’t resist, “D-d-don’t eat me!” He said with mock fear.

“I think…” Johan paused and looked out over the colorful fields, “I think you’ll g-g-get to know many of them. You’re a g-g-greater comfort than any grove.” He kissed the side of her head. She would be in charge of keeping him relaxed and calm now, of caring for him more than just physically. He knew she would enjoy the task.

She made a saucy comment, so Johan took her by the chin and looked at her saucily, “I’m going to eat you for desert, my sweet.” He leaned in for a kiss, inhaling deeply, and he nibbled on her lip before pulling away. “Let’s see who resists the longest.” He ran his hand along her face and playfully tapped her nose before turning to the food. He took a long swig out of the horn before cutting some of the meat and cheese.

As he ate, he absentmindedly leaned against her, and one of his feet strayed towards hers. He smiled, just a contented happy little smile of idle days.

“My l-l-love, aside from our children, is there anything else you want to do?” Johan asked. He realized that, while he felt he knew the very depths of her soul, he didn’t know much of her day to day aspect. “What d-d-do you enjoy doing, aside from me?” He flashed a slightly saucy smile but the food ruined the effect.

“Happily ever after,” she repeated. His cocky grin was adorable and reawakened her barely suppressed desire, which might have been one reason she nibbled on his neck. “Ahh, my clever and courageous knight,” she declared theatrically, lifting her head to meet his eyes. “If you didn't want me to eat you, you would have worn your shining armor. Since you didn't, you are mine to do with as I wish.”

Eleanora beamed when he called her a greater comfort than any of his secret refuges. “And I am a comfort you can take with you wherever you go. I look forward to seeing more of your sanctuaries, but I think this one will always be my favorite. I could stay here forever with you, my dearest love.”

She already enjoyed taking care of him and whatever he needed, she would be happy to provide, whether it was comfort, assistance, advice, pleasure, laughter, or even a shoulder to cry on. Eleanora would tend his wounds, help him dress, and give him all that he desired. His wish would always be her command.

Her desire escalated when he claimed he would eat her for dessert. “Not if I get to you first!” she challenged. He kissed her again and she melted against him, trembling all over when he nibbled on her lip. “At least wait until we are finished eating,” she teased. Eleanora doubted either one of them would be able to hold out for long. As soon as they had eaten, they would be in each other's arms again.

She began to eat when he did. Saxon food, it seemed, was not much different from the meals served in her grandfather's kingdom. The meats and cheeses were quite tasty and she dug in enthusiastically but gracefully, washing it down with sips of mead, which she discovered she preferred over ale. She could feel him leaning against her and when he moved his foot toward hers, she did the same, entwining her ankle with his.

Eleanora was a bit taken aback when he asked her what she liked to do. As she had been confined to a castle for most of her life, her main activities had been sewing, reading, and playing board games with her maidservants. “I don't know.” Her voice was a bit confused. “I never had the freedom to do much of anything. I like to read and sing, and I think I would enjoy learning how to play musical instruments. I should like a horse of my own and to explore the countryside. And perhaps a puppy.” Cats were plentiful in any castle as they kept the rat population down, so she knew that there would be lots of felines for her to care for.

“What do you like to do, besides ravishing me?”

“My beautiful, loving princess.” He replied. He laughed and lightly kissed her when she declared he was going to be consumed. “You know how to g-g-get through my armor though.” He complained with mock petulance, before dissolving into a smile and kissing her again. He smiled and nodded that she was a comfort, but there was a small hitch when she said she could stay with him here forever. He said nothing though.

He laughed as she turned it into a race, and smiled at her trembling. He winked at her when she teased him to wait. He was happy just to be close to her for the moment, to intertwine themselves in an intimate but not sexual fashion. Sometimes, he would catch just a heady wiff of her, or he would feel some innocent part of her pressed against him, or he would think of her… and that desire would come flooding back. But for the moment he suppressed it. There’d be time enough for that soon.

Besides, he truly wanted to get to know her better as a person.

“I’ll get you all that. I already have a library and p-p-place for music.” Johan said easily. “This is your home now. You should f-f-feel at home.” He swallowed and kissed her on the crown of her head. “I’ll expect some p-p-private performances though.” He said with a smile. He was a bit surprised she could read, literacy was not very common, but he could too and so made regular use of that library.

“Think about ravishing you.” Johan said immediately with a lusty grin. “I r-r-read a great deal too, and write a little. I explore on horses. I spend a lot of t-t-time caring for my pets and animals, a b-b-bit of time growing things. Lots of p-p-planning and that sort of thing. It’s administrative work but I enjoy it.” He left out that he sometimes went out on the water, knowing her fears.

“You know, you’ll b-b-be free to do what you want now, within reason. I w-w-won’t ever lock you in. You’ll need to discover what you like to do when we’re apart.” Not that Johan didn’t love every moment of her presence, but he wouldn’t always be with her. Or he’d attend duties where Eleanora might come, but they would be dull and leave little room for their antics. “Not that I c-c-could stand to be apart from you for too long.” Johan looked over at her and gently ran a shaking hand over her cheek.

“Of course I do. All I have to do is take it off.” He should know by now how much she enjoyed undressing him, kissing each part of his body that she exposed. And he liked it as much as she did, in spite of his mock complaint. “However, I can always leave it on, if you prefer.” He kissed her again and sighed happily against his lips. Even though she was famished, he tasted more delicious than the food.

Although the repast had much to recommend it. She savored the meats and cheeses, placing slices on hunks of bread in various combinations, wondering if everything was provided by his lands or if he imported some of his food. Like her grandfather's properties, Johan's holdings were probably self-sufficient, with the best meats and produce going to its lord. She had not seen anyone who looked impoverished so far, unlike in the grandfather's kingdom, where many of the peasants had little to eat and only hovels to live in. Johan would take care of his people and make certain their needs were met.

Eleanora relished their closeness and their innocent intimacy. They were not just companionable sexually but emotionally as well. She leaned her head against his shoulder as she lifted the horn of mead to her lips, reveling in his warmth and his love. How lucky she was to have found him. If she hadn't been chasing that floating goblet, she might have fled when he tried to pull her over to his table. Or she would never have left her own table at all. It was partly her uncontrollable magic that had led to their meeting.

To her, everything about him was magical.

So he had both a library and a music room. She was surprised that Saxons were taught to read, but he was high-born and perhaps had achieved a better quality education than most of his people. Her grandfather had hired a tutor to teach her to read. Eleanora supposed he had thought that a literate wife would more desirable to foreign kings. He had even provided her with books, although his castle did not possess its own library.

“You can have all the private performances you want,” she promised Johan. Perhaps she would sing for him before they left this place.

It would take her awhile to feel at home here, but she already felt more comfortable than she did in her grandfather's castle. It seemed they had several interests in common. “I would also like to learn how to heal with herbs, but I think I told you that before. If you don't already grow them, maybe we can plant some so that we will always have a good supply whenever somebody is ill or injured.”

She had always known that he would have duties to attend to that would not include her. “Don't worry about me,” she assured him, pulling his head down for a kiss. “It will take me some time, but I will develop interests and hobbies of my own. I know you will never confine me. I would like to explore the village and meet some of your people. Maybe there are things that they can teach me, so that I can be useful. I do know how to sew. I would like to make some new clothes for myself, and something for the lady who loaned me this dress.”

Eleanora's heart swelled in her chest when he said he couldn't stay away from her for too long. “We will have every night together even if we are apart during the day.” There were still many things she wished to know about him. “Do you have any family” she asked. “What was it like growing up here?”

“No,” Johan said quickly when she said she would stop undressing him. He took a moment to recover and tried to play it off, “It’s the p-p-price I pay.” He could barely keep from grinning as he pressed that kiss to her lips before they settled into a quiet closeness.

Johan smiled, “I’d like that.” He said about private performances. There was actually no innuendo in that: the idea of her showing her talents before him pleased him even on an innocent level. Though… he might make her sing their own little song afterward. “I look forward to it.”

Johan nodded. That she would have to find on her own, though he was sure someone knew how. “You c-c-can help tend to them, if you want.” Johan offered. He knew many of the herbal healers grew their own plants as well. That wasn’t exactly what Johan did but he knew enough that he’d be glad to help her.

Johan smiled and leaned a bit too eagerly into the kisses. He nodded to her wishes to explore and to get a new dress. But, “You w-w-will be of great help to me, my love. And I w-w-will love you all the more for it.” But whatever use I p-p-put you to, it’s you I value.” He gently ran a hand through her hair and tenderly looked into her eyes for a moment. He had no doubt she would assist him in all her endeavors, that her property and kingdom would enrich him… but that was not why he loved Eleanora.

Johan smiled wolfishly when she said the nights were theirs and kissed her neck, nibbling slightly.

But she had questions. He kissed her on the cheek as he withdrew, “Oh yes, a l-l-large one. I have a b-b-brother and two sisters here. Most of the rest are other lords. I spent my childhood, b-b-before I was abandoned, mostly in my father’s hall. It’s not too d-d-different than today, though they weren’t as refined back then.” She would see that in time. “I f-f-found this place sneaking out when I was ten, actually.” He looked around the place fondly.

“Ahh, but it is a delightful price, is it not?” she asked with a cheeky grin. “And one you are happy to pay.” Eleanora had never been given a chance to be witty, which had been painfully clear when she and Johan had pretended to flirt before they made their escape. She did like teasing him, though, and their playful banter encouraged her to step outside her comfort zone and try to be clever. Johan would never laugh at her, she knew, or discourage her experimentation with words.

“All you have to do is ask. If you wish, I can sing for you here, after we finish eating.” She had never been taught to sing, but she'd had plenty of time to practice, and had been told that she had a gift for it. Singing had comforted her when she was sad as a child, and it had brought her joy in her darkest moments. Was it possible to sing spells, she wondered? She would ask Johan when he began to teach her how to control her magic.

“I think I should like to meet the person who makes your medicines and maybe one of your healers will be able to teach me how to treat wounds and cure illnesses. I have discovered that I enjoy helping people. Isolated as I was in my grandfather's castle, I rarely even spoke to anyone except my maidservants. But I did tend the castle cats when they were injured. I even helped a few of them give birth.” She missed those cats, but felines were generally self-sufficient and they would be able to take care of themselves until she claimed her grandfather's kingdom for herself and Johan. One of the kitchen boys had been fond of them. Maybe he would look after them while she was gone.

He was so eager for her kisses that her heart nearly burst from her chest. Less than a day ago, she had not known how to kiss a man, nor had she wanted to. Now she craved his kisses, his caresses, and the feel of him inside her. It was when they were joined together that she felt the most alive.

“I long for you to use me,” she assured him, “in any way you need me. It is a pleasant way to show you how much I love you. I hope to become respected among your people, too, so that they will accept me as their lady and your wife. You might have to teach me how to win their trust. I am a foreigner and when they discover that we have deceived them about my identity, I am afraid that they might hate me.”

She trembled in delight when he kissed her neck. A delectable heat bloomed beneath his lips and spread throughout her body, and she sighed in content. As he told her about his family, one of her small feet moved up and down his calf. “I envy you for having siblings. I always wished I had brothers and sisters. I was so very lonely growing up. I wasn't even allowed to play with the children in the village.

“Do your siblings live here with you or do they live in your father's hall? And do you see them often?” Eleanora worried what they would think of her and if they would believe she was a worthy wife for their brother.

“The p-p-price is delight, the purchase is pleasure.” Johan said in reply, “And you, my love, give me b-b-both in full measure.” He smiled back and, lightly gripping her dress, tugging her just slightly closer, tugging it just slightly down, a lusty gaze and a saucy smile as he leaned in… But he just gave her a light kiss on the forehead. He too could tease.

“Sing a song about our l-l-love.” Johan requested. He smiled at her, an eagerness in his eyes.

Johan nodded. “I’ll arrange it.” He promised. And he’d find some cats for her to take care of, but that would be a surprise. He wanted her to be happy here, and hopefully some feline companions would help.

John smiled as she agreed to help him. He nodded, “It w-w-will be difficult while you are just a concubine. And you’re right, they’ll f-f-feel deceived. But I’ll be the one ultimately responsible for that. I’ll help guide you as best you can. G-g-good friends and joining in group activities will go a long way.” Johan opined. And hopefully they would see the advantages of such a marriage not just to Johan but to them personally.

Johan smiled sympathetically as she spoke of being denied a childhood like he was, “Well, you’ll n-n-never be alone again.” Johan said, kissing her cheek. “And as for p-p-play, we’ll make up for lost time.” He smiled mischievously, but it sunk for a moment to seriousness, “I w-w-want you to be happy. I want to give you so much joy your heart bursts.”

“My father is dead.” Johan reminded her. “They l-l-live here. I see them often enough.” His brother had been one of the men at the feast and come back with them. So far he hadn’t said anything, though he’d neither met her nor did he know she was to be more than a mistress.

“Oh, you are a poet!” she exclaimed. “You are always surprising me. I don't think a lifetime is long enough to learn everything about you.” She grinned as he pulled her closer and tugged her dress down a bit. Eleanora thought … no, she hoped … that he would capture her lips in a searing kiss, but he only kissed her lightly on the forehead. Her lips turned down in a pretty little pout but her blue eyes were dancing with amusement.

“As soon as we are finished eating, I will sing for you.” She knew several love songs, but none of them fully expressed the kind of love she felt for Johan. “I will write a song about my love for you and sing it to you often.” She grinned impishly. “Just so you don't forget how much I love you.” She knew he never would, but she liked to tease him too.

“Thank you, my love,” she enthused when he promised to arrange a meeting with his healers. “I think that healing might be one of my callings, both with magic and without it. You are so good for me, Johan. I have discovered so many new things about myself since I met you last night and you spirited me away from my wretched existence.” Eleanora didn't have to be afraid anymore either. Her grandfather would never be able to harm her again.

She was a bit shy but she did want to make friends among his people. “I will do my best to befriend your people and to become involved with them. If they welcome Emma and come to like her, then they will be more likely to accept me as Eleanora when my identity is revealed. I'm sure it won't hurt that I am heir to a kingdom, even if it is quite far away. My wealth will augment yours and your people will reap the benefits of our alliance.”

Eleanora hoped that none of his men died in the inevitable confrontation with her grandfather. If they did, she would make certain that their families were taken care of for the rest of their lives.

She smiled seductively when he promised to play with her. “I love the way you play with me and I would like to learn some new games,” she purred, and when he kissed her cheek, she slid upon his lap. “My heart is already bursting with joy. And I will always be happy as long as you are with me.”

So he saw his siblings often. Eleanora knew he had been abandoned and she was glad that the minds of his brother and sisters had not been poisoned against him. She wasn't exactly sure who had abandoned him, but if she ever met that person, she would slap him or her hard across the face. “I do hope that they like me,” she said, a bit of uncertainty coloring her voice.

Full now, and feeling a bit dizzy from the mead, she pushed her plate away and snuggled against him, lifting her lips to his.

Johan laughed, “Not m-m-much of one.” He was a prose writer but he could cross over with some competence. He certainly read a lot of poetry. “You’ll have a lifetime to t-t-try.” He grinned back, “I look forward to you exploring my every d-d-depth.”

“I look forward to both.” Johan said. He laughed as to not forgetting, “I see it in your eyes, your motions, all of you.” Johan smiled, “But there are n-n-no sweeter words to my ears.”

“I think you’d make an excellent healer.” Johan said. “I know what it’s like,” Johan said a bit more seriously, “To be bent and forced to suit other p-p-people’s whims.” Johan gently drew her head against his chest, cradling it. “You’re a loving, kind, beautiful woman. I w-w-want to nurture you. I want to give you a p-p-place where you can become what you are.”

Johan nodded to her assessment. He wasn’t too concerned about her making friends. Eleanora was charming and the Saxons were a mongrel people to begin with, a culture rather than an ethnicity. They assimilated foreigners frequently. It was one of the reasons the British hated them so much. The Saxons usually didn’t massacre the British when they took over parts of the country, they assimilated them, and the British feared that soon their children would all be Saxons. Johan himself had significant British blood in him.

Eleanora’s kingdom would experience it too. The nobles would be subordinated to Saxons, though if they were all like Sir Wolfhelm Johan would feel no guilt over that. The people would be encouraged to adopt Saxon dress and language. Intermarriage and conversion would be encouraged. And within a generation or two there would be no difference. Even this generation, if they assimilated quickly, could find themselves fully equal to native born Saxons.

“I still have m-m-more to teach.” Johan said, smiling lustily, “And there are some g-g-games even I don’t know or haven’t tried. P-p-perhaps one day you’ll find new games to show me.” Though that day would be far away, and Johan was perfectly happy to instruct her in the arts of pleasure. He smiled widely as she confessed her heart burst with love and quickly kissed her, tugging her into place on his lap.

“My sisters w-w-won’t mind too much, I think. Cathwin w-w-will want to continue in her d-d-domestic duties. Aegifu will want to have fun. B-b-both want husbands.” Johan said. “My b-b-brother w-w-will be harder. He’s a w-w-won’t object if you make me happy, but he m-m-might think you’re… trying to t-t-take advantage of me.” Johan seemed to only now be thinking of this. They would fight that battle if they had to.

Johan wrapped his arm over her shoulders and leaned into her kiss, lovingly and lightly pressing their lips together. He leaned against her and took her hand, weaving their fingers together. He gently pulled her into his chest and nuzzled in. He let out a small sigh of pleased contentment. “I love you.” He said. “You are my joy and my heart, my love and my blessing.”

“Maybe I will be your inspiration and you will become a poet of great renown.” Eleanora liked the idea of inspiring him to creative endeavors. Her only artistic talent was singing, as far as she knew, and he had already inspired her to write a song about their love. As she learned more and more about herself, perhaps she would discover other talents. Poetry was probably not one of them, but she would like to try to paint. Maybe an artist in Johan's village would be willing to teach her.

She remembered the story he had told her about the fae who had enslaved him. He, too, had been confined against his will. They were kindred spirits, once imprisoned and finally free. He had learned to embrace his freedom and wanted her to have that same chance. “You have already given me all that and more.” She turned her head as he pulled her against his chest, so that she could hear the steady beating of his heart and then playfully pulled at his clothes with her teeth. “I wish to do the same for you, and to show you more love than you have never known.

“I will never tire of your games,” she promised. The heat that spread through her body when he smiled lustily had nothing to do with the sun. “I still have a lot to learn, but one day, I will surprise you and make up a game of my own for you to play.” Just from what he had shown her and spoke about so far, it seemed as if there were endless variations of lovemaking. Eventually, she wanted to experience them all.

She wiggled around on his lap as he described his siblings to him. His sister Cathwin must run his household since he didn't have a wife. Those duties would be Eleanora's when they married, but until then, she wouldn't interfere unless Cathwin found a husband and moved away. Aegifu seemed more carefree and probably wouldn't want much responsibility. Perhaps she would offer to show Eleanora around and introduce her to people, if she made a good impression on her.

His brother was the one she needed to win over. The best way to do that was by example. She would show him how much she loved Johan by helping him in little ways and catering to his every need. Her devotion to him would do much to gain his brother's favor. “But I do want to take advantage of you,” she claimed with an impish smile. “Just not in the way that he thinks I do. I look forward to meeting all three of them.”

His words of love warmed her heart. Eleanora was not quite as eloquent as he was, so she settled for a simple “I love you more than anything in the world,” and another playful kiss. “Shall I sing for you now?”

“I’ll write you a poem.” Johan said, “But you m-m-must promise not to laugh.” Johan really wasn’t that skilled, particularly by his culture’s standard. “But in everything you are already my m-m-muse.” He ran a hand through her hair. He certainly didn’t burst into even half poetry with other people.

“I know.” Johan said, just a bit quietly. “You are so lovely Eleanora. I think, if you m-m-make me feel loved, I won’t be able to help loving you with all my heart and soul. You’ve taken me by the heart and I d-d-don’t ever want you to let go.” It was a somewhat embarrassing thing to say… but it was true. He couldn’t imagine not loving her, as her small form pressed against him. Her nubile breasts and lovely body aroused him unbearably, but that was her true hold on him.

“I look forward to it.” Johan said, his grin growing lusty and eager. “You are m-m-my pleasure, Eleanora. I expect you shall provide me with ecstasy all my life, and that I you.” Johan said. He knew she had been a virgin but he was already enjoying sex with her more than he had with the women who had come before. Truthfully, most of them had been rather shallow relationships. Eleanora made Johan feel loved. In time she would learn skill, but so long as she did that, she would hold his heart.

Johan laughed as she said she did want to take advantage of him. “Letting you use me is a p-p-pleasant way to show my love.” He echoed what she said. “Besides, you’ll never use me p-p-poorly.” He gave a saucy grin. Johan had no fears over that matter. But his brother was younger and overprotective of his disabled brother. Johan was sympathetic… but ultimately he wanted them to get along.

Johan smiled at her kiss and nodded to her offer to sing. He squeezed her tightly to him for a moment and let her go if she wanted to stand. He had a pleased smile and was watching her intently.

“I will never laugh at you,” she promised. “I will treasure the poems you write for me, and perhaps I will even set them to music after I learn to play an instrument. We can write songs together, you and I. You provide the words and I will provide the tunes. When there are festivals or celebrations, I can sing them so that everyone can enjoy them.” She grinned whimsically. “The bawdy ones I will sing only for you.”

Eleanora did hope that festivals were held here. There had been no celebrations in her grandfather's kingdom but she had read about them in books and knew that they were frequent in some kingdoms. The only court event she had ever attended was the feast at Camelot last night, and she had been more overwhelmed than excited … at least until she had met Johan.

“I am not going anywhere,” she said. “You have woven a spell around me which can never be broken. Nor do I wish it could be. I will gladly remain in your thrall forever and love every minute of it.” He was the most important part of her now and her heart belonged solely to him. They were bound together by their devotion to each other and she knew instinctively that their love would not fade in time. It would only grow stronger with each passing day.

The heat within her intensified as he spoke of the pleasure she would always give him. Before last night, Eleanora had not known what sexual pleasure was, and now she was exploring it with enthusiasm. They had already made love three times in as many places, and if she had her way, the fourth time would be in this beautiful flower-filled meadow.

“I will not only use you well, but often,” she assured him. “And I fully expect you to use me too.” She pouted prettily. “If you don't, I will be very, very disappointed.”

Eleanora threw her arms around him and hugged him before sliding off of his lap and rising to her feet. First she turned slowly in a circle, taking in the lovely surroundings and then she faced him, smiling shyly. She had never sung for anyone but herself before and she was a bit nervous. What if she was not as accomplished as she had been told she was? Her servants had praised her voice, but they were servants and paid to please her. Even if she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, they would never have admitted it.

She knew she could carry a tune, though. How well was up for debate. Taking a deep breath, Eleanora closed her eyes briefly, and began to sing as soon as she opened them again. The first few notes were a bit hesitant, but soon her sweet soprano voice rang through the grove, spinning, leaping and twirling joyfully. The song was a simple one that one of her maidservants had taught her about a young woman who was in love with a man for the first time, and thinking of Johan, she poured emotion into every word, her eyes never leaving his.

When she was finished, she remained standing before him, the sun gilding the highlights in her flaxen hair. She had not pulled the bodice of her dress back up, and it was sitting a few inches below her shoulders. Her bosom was heaving with exertion. “So what do you think?” she asked. “You are the first person I have ever sung for.”

Johan had never thought of writing songs or music, but if they did, he would want to do more than just the words eventually. Of course, he wouldn’t want to make it his exclusive domain either. Perhaps they would both write together. “I w-w-would like that.” There were festivals and she might perform at one, or in Johan’s hall. The rules that held strict codes of behavior and etiquette were not really in existence yet, nor were social classes yet so strict.

He laughed as she promised to save the bawdy songs for him, “And I w-w-will teach you a few bawdy songs,” His voice dropped, “and show you exactly what they’re t-t-talking about.” He smiled wickedly.

Johan smiled at her profession of love and pleasure and he laughed at her pouting. “You shall n-n-not go a day without a thorough using.” Johan promised, “And p-p-perhaps not even many hours shall pass without at least a small one.” He pulled her by the line of her dress’s bust into a kiss, briefly slipping into a fondle before letting go.

He smiled as she slid off him to sing. But he was shortly enraptured. She had always been beautiful, but he didn’t think she’d ever been as beautiful as she was swirling in song, her body moving as her voice reached angelic heights. As she heaved prettily and asked him what he thought he barely seemed to hear her at all. He stood slowly and walked over. His said with heavy voice, “I feel the same.” He couldn’t say it as prettily, not even with all his words, but he knew she felt as he did more certainly than he ever had.

He kissed her, he kissed her with as much passion and force as she’d put into her song. His lips still locked with hers, he tugged her back to the blanket and lay her down gently, coming over her. He nibbled at her neck and tugged her dress down, kissing a trail down over that ample, heaving cleavage. He nipped and licked at their peaks, his hand paying attention to the other. He would go down yet further. He wanted to hear her sing a different song of their love…

Eleanora had hoped he would like the idea of writing songs with her. Maybe they could even sing duets. People rarely stuttered when they sang, maybe because they knew exactly what to sing and didn't have to struggle to find the right words. She did not mention that possibility to him now. It would be better to lead him into it slowly, by coaxing him to join her in song.

“I do not know any bawdy songs,” she confessed. “I guess I need to learn a few before I try to write them. And I do want to know what they mean. I don't like to sing about things I know nothing about. I can't put the right emotions behind the words.” Her smile was inviting. “There is no better way to learn than by experience.”

Eleanora laughed when he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. “We will use each other well and often and neither one of us shall ever complain.” She lifted her head and kissed his neck. “Unless we are not used enough.”

He said nothing when she asked him what he thought of her song and she was afraid that perhaps she did not sing as well as she had been told. And then he stood and walked over to her, and claimed he felt the same way. The emotion in her music had touched him, as it was meant to do, and while the song had not been written just for them, its sentiments were true and did express what she felt for him. Not all of it, though. The song she planned to write would be dedicated to the unique and beautiful aspects of their love.

His passionate kiss delighted her, and Eleanora became so lost in the tantalizing sensations he evoked in her that she didn't notice that he pulled her back to the blanket and lay her down upon it until she felt the softness of the cloth and the hardness of the ground beneath her back. Her eyes flew open when he nibbled her neck and pulled her dress down lower, exposing her bosom.

Bright little thrills exploded within her when he licked and nibbled at her nipples, which were already taut with desire. Her breasts ached for his touch and his hands felt so good upon her generous mounds. Eleanora moaned and ran her fingers through his hair. Her back arched and her eyes remained on his, full of both love and desire. Would he continue to pull down her dress until she was nude or would he lift up her skirt and have his way with her? Both situations were alluring.

She wanted to unfasten his breeches and stroke his cock as he had taught her, but he had moved too far down for her to reach. There was nothing for her to do at the moment but enjoy his tantalizing ministrations and the burning desire that coursed through her veins.

Johan had never tried singing, but he’d be pleased to try. In private at first, but in public eventually. He laughed as she admitted to not knowing any bawdy songs, and grinned back wickedly. We’ll write our own.

Johan didn’t sing yet, but he knew how to make her body sing with pleasure. He too was teaching her a duet of sorts.

Johan had paused to pay special attention to her bounteous breasts but, after kissing (and a tugging suckle) on each one her dress continued to slope down her body. He kissed between her breasts and continued to move down over her taut stomach and down to the top of her thighs, just above where he knew he would give her the most pleasure.

He kissed along her full, curvaceous hips as he pulled the dress over them, blanketing each exposed inch of skin. And after they had slid over her hips and down her legs he withdrew, for just a moment, to slip off the dress and toss it to the side.

He came back beneath her legs, lifting them over his shoulders and parting them. He went back to where his trail of kisses had ended, just above her mound, before finally going far enough south that he kissed her right on that pearl he knew gave such pleasure. He kissed lower, right on her slit, before burying his face against her, sucking lightly at her peak and licking along and in her lips.

In time he would move for a more conventional lovemaking, but he wanted this to be special. To make her feel as he’d felt through that song, to impress his love through her pleasure.

Eleanora had never known that her breasts were so sensitive. Her maidservants had touched them when bathing her and she had felt nothing. But when Johan touched and kissed them, they tingled pleasurably, intensifying the tantalizing sensations dancing through her. She hardly noticed him sliding her dress further down until she felt his lips follow, each kiss, leaving a trail of delicious fire in their wake. She arched her back again when they moved over her stomach, and gasped as he kissed her hips and thighs. If he moved just a little lower…

She was a bit disappointed when he pulled away, but it was only to slide her dress off. Eleanora lifted her hips to help him and now she was completely nude in the meadow with flowers surrounding her on all sides. Before last night, she would have been embarrassed and tried to cover herself. Now it felt perfectly natural to be unclothed and she loved the way the sun's rays warmed her and relished the gentle breeze wafting over her bare skin.

Johan returned and lifted her legs over his shoulders. She felt a bit vulnerable with them parted and up in the air, but when she felt his hot breath upon her mound, she could no longer think at all. His first kiss on the sweetness of her womanhood took Eleanora by surprise and fiery little thrills exploded inside her when he kissed her sensitive little pearl. As he buried his face between he legs and continued his exquisite torment, she gasped again and again.

His tongue was magical, ravishing her with delectable skill and sending sparks of fire and ice hurtling through her body. He seemed to know exactly what to do to make her writhe in delight. There was a fierce storm building inside her, threatening to break at any moment and flames of rapture shot through her entire being.

Her climax came quickly and her ecstasy was stronger than it had ever been before, so intense that she screamed out his name and shivered uncontrollably with passion. Pure euphoria consumed her completely, so enthralling that she was sure she would die in utter bliss, one with him forever. Her body shuddered again and again and her moans were like a love song just for him.

Slowly, the sensations abated, leaving her basking in the golden glow of satisfaction. Eleanora had wondered what it would be like if he kissed her in her most intimate of places, and now she knew. It was utterly amazing, and as soon as he removed her legs from his shoulders, she planned to return the favor in full.

Johan had his own plans for what would come next. He was happy to make this encounter about Eleanora. He was sure she would reciprocate with interest. As she screamed his name, he swelled with masculine pride at her pleasure. Her moans, lustful and needy, made another part of him swell as well, and he watched her squirming aftershocks of pleasure with great enjoyment.

He gently wiped off her juices from his face with the blanket below and moved over her as the last waves of pleasure seemed to wash over her. Her legs were still up but came around his hips. One hand haphazardly brought her head, still twisting in pleasure, and guided it to his lips. He growled and brought her into an animalistic kiss, locking their lips, his hand holding her hair tightly.

His other hand took hold of her hips and, just as those aftershocks began to fade, guided him into her. Her hips were still up and so it was at a deep angle and, with her already wet, he penetrated her deeply. And his hand wandered up to the top, near that same precious area where he knew he could bring her pleasure.

He wanted Eleanora to die in utter bliss, joined together with him. He wanted to so fill her with pleasure she was too weak and satisfied at the end to do anything but cling to him in warmth and contentment. He wanted her pleasure to make her understand his passion, just as her song had made him understand her love.

As he thrust deep within her, he moaned into her lips and his hand eagerly stimulated her towards what would hopefully be another orgasm. But already terribly aroused by his dear Eleanora he didn’t last more than a few minutes. With one more deep thrust he spent himself within her with pleasured gasps. As he did, his grip on her suddenly tightened and he pressed himself fully against her, enveloping her.

After that moment of grip and tension he loosened slightly, still holding her, and slid out of her. He kept her in his arms but came to the side of her, cuddling his love.

Archived