JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Why Are You Not Posting Poll

Blackguard

I'm Not Posting for My PCs Because:  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I'm Not Posting for My PCs Because:

• I'm waiting for my invitation to an event (George's Wedding/Bachelor Party, Merriweather Memorial, or the Seance
    • I need popcorn to eat while I post and I'm hoping to get some at the carnival that is supposed to start this game week
    • I was waiting until the FBI discovered the identity of the intelligence leaker. Now that he has been arrested, I will begin posting promptly
    • I'm waiting for Langdon to make Catherine Sedley an honest woman. That means I shan't be posting at all this season.
    • I'm waiting for Danby to come back to court. As such, I will not be posting this season.
    • I'm not posting again until Lady Habersham gets her meeting with the King or Queen
    • I don't trust Russians and I think the Russian Ambassador's surprise appearance at Windsor needs investigation
    • I was stunned into silence learning that Sophia is not carrying a Spanish baby
    • I'm not posting gain until there is a Catholic chapel thread on a Sunday
    • There is a killer on the loose in Windsor, oh by the way, and its not safe to post anywhere alone
    • I'm afraid Buckingham is going to learn that I am one of the slanderers issuing lies about Francis
    • There are no scandalous liaisons going on at the moment and I'm boycotting until I see something very spicy
    • We have several Scots at court and still have no rebellion
    • I'm waiting for the Ukrainian counteroffensive

Sluggishly I can only choose one reason, where a quantity thereof might move me similarly to frantic activity again - For I believe Lady Habersham shall finally get her audiance to see The Queen after Karoline is moved to an ebullient moood from being invited to the Seance where Fiorenzi 'saw' scandalous liasons between The Father of Sophia's baby and the Russian Ambassador. Both the Ukrainans and Big Data were suprised, but FBI already knew because of intell leaks. 

• 9 months later...