JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

The Christmas Party (secret santa)

Hope

🎄✨❤️🎄✨❤️🎄

It was a mismatched group that arrived, any number of them barely knew (or were not particularly friendly with) the other. But here they all were, gathered about the Christmas tree with a hearty dosing of Christmas spirits...

"Ho ho ho...." the Santa drew their attention, and one by one he passed out the assorted gives from his plush (because everything in AoI is ott) Santa sack.

OOC: mingle and admire your own and others gifts if you like :xmas: Merry Christmas!

Countess Cambray

A carved wooden bird stand with two silver bowls in the shape of sea shells and a Scarlet macaw who can say the phrases ‘My name is Jimmy, Blow me down, Aye aye Captain and Show a leg.’ The bird might have been previously owned by a sailor.

Earl Langdon

As this Gentleman is so popular there must be times when he's a bit ... undecided shall I say of just which of his Ladies he wants to visit ... so I think this is not only fitting but practical as well. I'm sure he'll find it very useful and its so tasteful in design as well. Happy Christmas Charles :)

IMG_5903.jpg.24060fbc8b6265d4828649dad0a

Lady Lucas

While at the risk of her already possessing such an efficient tool of organisation, here was a finely crafted and decorated in silver filigree Chatelaine for wearing upon her belt. The accessories supplied being scissors (fashioned like a bird), a silver covered notebook with pencil, a thimble, a sheath containing a needle and length of plain thread, and a small whistle. It was the sort of set one might add more to easily.

Briefly Darlene’s eyes narrowed as she looked side to side, wondering who in this party was ‘onto’ her; the warning from Elizabeth Monck echoed hauntingly in her mind.

“Oh, these will be handy, for my sewing.”

She acted totally chill.

It was hardly the first time she’d experienced Christmas Danger, and frankly, a part of her even relished it.  Her fellow partygoers were now draped in a glamour of excitement; possible threats, cloak and dagger suspects - all except her loveable Lord Langdon of course. 

She wasn't in a particular Festive mood but nonetheless had arrived. Eyed her fellow attendess with some curiousness as she mingled. 

Her gift was a thing thoughtful as well as welcom'd. How pretty were the colors and they were ones she herself did not have. 

now who amongest the Company would have thought of me .....

So her selective gazing at each began. Lingering and assessing how well she knew them and they knew her.