JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Board Downtime & Emergency Board Link!

Defiance

Hi All!

As I'm sure you noticed, we experienced some unscheduled board downtime yesterday. This was a software program problem with one of our subdomains (the old Mod Blod which is WordPress) and so the host had to turn off the entire domain for some bizarre reason. The subdomain has been removed so the problem is fixed. We hope to not have any more outages, but just in case I have a link that you all should save!

http://emergencyaoi.jcink.net/ is our emergency board. If an outage is more than a day for any reason, we can shift board activity there temporarily as we did once before. I can also post announcements there to communicate what's going on.

At some point in the near future, B & I will be starting the process of shifting hosts and software for the site to avoid future problems. It will be more user-friendly and easier from an admin perspective to update. More on that later.

Thanks, Frankie/Defiance

• 11 months later...

I'm just bumping this so that you all know that this will still be the emergency board link.

We're not moving anything yet, but save this link so you have it Our board has been a bit sketchy lately with downtime, so if we go down that's where I'll post announcements & updates!