JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

The Wine Cellar- Xmas 1677

Hope

Wine Cellar

An expansive area underground, where the King and his companions are known to congregate for a bit of drinking. Women are not normally allowed down here, unless accompanied by a gentleman known by the Sommelier.

If one were given to flights of fancy, it would be easy to imagine some creature hiding in the ink black recesses of the Wine Cellar. Luckily most men who find their way down there are not given to such thoughts and have a merry time under the high arches and flickering torchlight. Among the wine bottles and casks, there is a table set up with comfortable chairs, one larger than the rest.

continued from here

"So have you been down here before?" Willoughby asked as they stepped through the low doorway onto steps descending, "such sayings as 'beware the slippery slope' come to mind."

Charles strained his hearing for any sign of others about they descended into the cellar. Anticipation coiled through him, and he had no intention of being interrupted.

I might well kill someone.

"Not at night," he murmured in answer, "but I think your warning a little late. We're both falling already."

Lowering his voice yet further, he leaned in to purr in Jonathan's ear.

"But I'm sure we can kiss one another better."

Picking a random direction, Charles moved off in search of a secluded corner to do just that.

Stepping into the dim of the cellars, Jonathan afforded himself a grin at his companions reply. A grin that he'd have restrained in the grand halls of Whitehall as too free with emotion, too honest. In the Halls of Whitehall a man endeavoured a poker face with his expressions, but here right now with Charles, it was completely different.

"Falling to a downy landing spot I hope... there's not quite the comfort down here." his heart quickened at the thrill, voices low, while Chatham led the way. "And who knows when they last dusted these walls."

There was very little light down here in this great cavernous room. The gaps between the rows of massive barrels created alleyways between, while walls beyond were lined with bottles of wine. Further ahead was the table and chairs that Charles had visited with the Merry Men once, the table was currently unpopulated but for a tray filled with glasses and a carafe of wine there set.

All was eerily quiet but for their own breaths.

Charles quest for a discrete locale had his initial turn naturally the opposite direction from the lit table. Behind him Jonathan did a double step to catch-up, but instead bumped into his back -

with a laugh he caught hold of Charles…

"Deplorable, isn't it?" Charles agreed, voice a rich purr. A familiar energy was filling him, the old fey madness replacing his blood with lightning, leaving everything that much sharper, that much more vivid. He felt as though he could spend the whole night dancing on moonbeams, then drink twice his weight in brandy and fist fight the whole crew of a Dutch merchantman before ravishing the entirety of Madam Derriere's staff. He laughed with the wonderful exhilaration of it.

Charles half turned as Jonathan caught hold of him, lips quirked in a teasing grin as his own hands reached out to wrap around the other. He drew a savouring breath, drinking deep of the moment.

"I did not think you had drank that much. I almost feel as though I'm taking advantage," he quipped lightly. He gave a one-shouldered shrug. "Ah well, I can live with that."

For a bare half moment he considered disengaging and moving deeper into the cellar. But it was quiet enough here, surely?

Oh, damn patience to the deepest pit of Hell.

Charles leaned forward and kissed Jonathan hungrily.

"Utterly wretched." Jonathan agreed as though describing heavenly delights, all of this punctuated with the glorious sound of Charles laughter.

A stumble, and then clutch. An accusation of drunkenness, and rebuttal given in the form of impassioned kiss. Jonathan’s arms wrapped around Charles and drew tight, his lips fevered and urgent, rediscovering the taste and shifting movement of the other. Till panting in a break he whispered, "I feel drunk when I am near you, but I am utterly sober still." it was a marvellous feeling he would give freely into. Moving to a softer tender kiss then he murmured, "Oh my god Charles, I'm aching so much right now."

Charles kissed Jonathan like he meant to devour him, as though the looming death of the year had been preceded by the death of whatever had once passed for his sense of restraint. His hands moved freely, caressing as they went. He could feel his blood boiling within his veins, singing a sweet song of lust in his ears.

"You say the loveliest things sweetling," he murmured in his paramour's ear, leaning in to nibble briefly at the lobe before withdrawing to meet Jonathan's more tender kiss. Carefully, he trammelled his sense of urgency, reigning it back to wait for the chance to unleash it anew. In its way, that was every bit as pleasurable as the headlong rush into indulgence.

He laughed again at Jonathan's confession, a low, warm, wicked sound.

"Poor Jonathan," he growled, lips quirking into a smirk that held more than a hint of playful cruelty as his eye shone with sinful light. Idly, Charles trailed his index finger over the front of his lover's breeches, his other hand resting on the nape of Jonathan's neck as he shifted to pin the other man against a handy barrel.

"Whatever shall we do?"

Charles responded to a softer motion with the like, his nicker of lips at his lobe sent out shivers of pleasure. "These moments." Jonathan whispered, pressing fingertips into Charles hair, tenderly supping on the other mans mind whirling with the heady pleasure, the surety of what they both wanted...

The dandy nurtured a vision of himself at knees gorging upon the others tool - it was akin to a promise to himself, one he'd dreamed of ever since their first time together.

Bumping about with the tempo increasing, Jonathan discovered himself deliciously pinned, shoulder blades jammed against barrel wood, though all awareness was focused upon the traverse of others digits. "Find anything you like?" Jonathan breathed arching his pelvis to rub into the others touch, while his own hand slid to cup and massage Charles buttock.

"Make life worth living, don't they?" Charles agreed, glorying in the reactions he was eliciting in Jonathan. Urged on by Jonathan's fingertips, he dipped to resume his work.

He chuckled again at Jonathan's words, looking at him through a half-lidded eye. It was very gratifying to have such a responsive partner. Arching slightly back into the other's hand, he smirked.

"Well..." he purred slowly, dragging his fingertips back over his paramour's breeches, his other hand sliding round to pluck idly at Jonathan's cravat, "I certainly like you like this."

He leaned still further in.

"At my mercy," he breathed out.

Switching from teasing, feather-light touches to more intense caresses, he kissed Jonathan fiercely again.

"I've been thinking about this," he teased as he drew back.

Jonathan’s voice caught, then he continued, "The French have a phrase, 'raison d'être'," Pressed against each other like this, in this barely possible dawdle, his fingers slid down from Charles hairline to cup his jaw. It was too dark to see much, but surely was the glint visible in the others eye...

"Arg!" the soft movement of Charles hand there was driving him insane! "My tormentor!" Jonathan groaned." Knees weakening he slid down some little, there was a sound of crush stone against shoe leather as feet moved. Then Charles increased intensity (not a moment too soon!) Jonathan returned heavy kisses, hand that caressed now moulded his lover with raising urgency - he wished to consume Charles entirely - hand moved to work at the others breeches fastening, fumbling groping eagerly.

Breaking apart Charles panted his admission, the separation all that Jonathan needed to slide down to his knees at others feet. "As have I." he nuzzled, voice becoming muffled as he sought.

Charles laughed again at Jonathan's eagerness, breath leaving him in a soft exclamation of delight as the other sank to his knees.

"We'll have to compare notes," he murmured, reaching down to stroke Jonathan's cheek, unable to suppress a shiver as his paramour nuzzled into his thighs.

"So impatient," he chided mockingly, lips curving into a wide smirk. "Though I suppose I shouldn't talk. I'm positively thrumming with anticipation. Can you feel my pulse?" He laughed once more, shifting to press closer to Jonathan.

"Well, I am not so cruel as to deny you or myself any longer. Shall we begin?"

Charles was talking, it hardly even mattered what he was saying - the sound of his voice was an ambient music while Jonathan nuzzled parting fabric to reveal that headed and fleshy protrusion. It brushed his cheek. His head turned, mouth opening searching, a lick, a twirling tongue then pressing, he mouthed pulsating flesh deeper.

Did he feel Charles Pulse? That and more. He paid homage to that silky pole, taking it between moistened lips deeper and deeper. Toying, playing, dawdle of delights with the greatest of intents, hands sliding around and up his thighs once more, fondling and massaging the others magnificent posterior.

His ears keen for the sound of Charles. Begin?

(OOC: Mea Culpa I didn't realise that Jonathan had started.)

"Aah," Charles sighed in pleasure as Jonathan set to work. He dragged his fingers up to curl them into the other's hair, a loose languidness stealing over him as pleasurable tension drained away to be replaced by blissful relaxation.

"Mhm. Beautiful," he groaned out, stroking Jonathan's scalp as his paramour fondled his arse and lavished attention on his prick.

"No rush," he assured Jonathan. Their first coupling had been a hurried, frenetic thing. Charles intended to savour the event this time.

OOC: np, easy done *snugs*

IC:

Charles voice, the groan and small gasp, the encouraging murmur - components in a symphony that Jonathan played upon his muse. Sounds that encouraged and drove him on. Sounds that fed him, though arguably the substantial mass did also.

Charles cock was a marvellously succulent thing.

Within Charles soft grasp Jonathans head moved with a rhythmic motion, licking lapping and suckling as he did so, hand roving up and down one of his thighs as meanwhile he scrunched closer still to Charles leg and there groin rubbed.

I'm going to miss this, once the season ends.

A pointless thought, and Charles dismissed it, caressing Jonathan's scalp, allowing the pleasure of the other's attentions to wash thought away.

"You have a very talented tongue sweetling," he murmured softly, closing his eye to better focus his senses.

Feeling Jonathan's shift, Charles pressed closer, meeting his paramour's movements.

"So delightfully eager," he laughed, glorying in the sheer uninhibitedness of the moment.

But that which made the moment sweet made it finite, and all too soon Charles could feel his pleasure rushing to a peak.

"Getting close," he groaned out in warning.

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan inwardly smirked, enjoying this playing of Charles senses, that gasp of breath before speech and then the warning as it came. It was one of those 'offering of a choice moments', and there was nothing to suggest that the kneeled fellow was not entirely capable of consuming the load -- but it was with a slurp and lopsided grin that he broke free and moved his hand to do the final work.

"Close to a firehose finish..." Jonathan's lips moved to kiss up around Charles hip, while his fingertip positioned over the would-be ejection point, toying and playing with his muse as he continued now frigging him off, "... my dearling shall we try write J and C on the wall."

Charles mock pouted as Jonathan withdrew, feeling himself forcibly drawn back from the edge.

Though only temporarily, one hopes.

"Tease," he laughed, caressing Jonathan's scalp, luxuriating in the feelings his paramour's hands elicited. He closed his eye and leaned back his head to savour the sensation of the steady build towards climax.

"I, uh, am not so sure, ah, of my aim," he murmured, "especially given the, ah, lather you've worked me to. But, uh, if you wish to try, you shall, hah, soon have the opportunity."

Very soon. Charles groaned and felt his hips buck as he reached completion.

As with life Jonathan took love with a carefree and levity, and now did so with a titter of laughter as he pulsated his lovers cock to renewed frenzy, fingertip holding back the explosion till, when loosed it squirted at an explosive force splattering the wall. Perhaps a small effort had been made to steer the streamer of jiz into letters, an effort that failed horribly, but was grand fun never the less!

"Glorious!" Jonathon crwoed with a particular glee, opting to then suck upon the spent appendage, as he belately wanted to taste the juice...

Charles sighed in quiet satisfaction as the aftermath of his climax washed over him, hand tangling in Jonathan's hair as he caressed his lover's scalp. He surveyed the results, laughing along with Jonathan.

"Can't say I think much of our penmanship," he quipped lazily, before any further efforts were cut off by the resumption of Jonathan's oral attentions.

"I won't complain if all you want is to lavish affection on me," he managed at length, "but I am beginning to feel a tad selfish."

As the thrum of passion left Charles ears he might become aware of a voice, or perhaps it was the voices raising impatience that broke through the loving-funk. "Excuse me. I say, ex-cuuuse me."

Jonathan still seemed unaware of the fine boned fellow stood somewhere yonder gloom.

"What does a chap need to do to be noticed around here?" wryly uttered the lean silhouette.

Of all the qualities he possessed, (and there were many, he thought, for modesty was not among them) Charles was most proud of his sangfroid. Grace under pressure, he had always felt, was the supreme virtue a man could own, and so to natural equanimity and nerve he had long endeavoured to add studied calm. It was an investment of effort that had repaid itself a thousand times over.

Thus, when his moment of intimacy with Jonathan was interrupted, Charles did not jump or start or curse himself. There would be time later to reproach himself for his lack of care and discretion. It was far too late for any denials, though, and the mere fact of the interloper's hailing them hinted that things need not become unpleasant.

And if they do, well, I have no objections to a dawn meeting. I keep my head there, too.

Smirking roguishly at the silhouette and cocking his head to one side, Charles replied, fingers never ceasing their caressing of Jonathan's scalp.

"Well, joining in might be a start, hmm?" He laughed. "But come forward and let us exchange particulars like civilised gentlemen, yes?"

• 3 weeks later...

While Charles responded with cavalier aplomb, he might intimately sense his playmate tensioning.

"Pah!" With a scoff of laughter the shadowy onlooker replied, "I fancy quim old chap, just as god and state intended me to." There was an edge to his voice born of knowledge that he'd caught this pair in an act that was illegal.

Joining in was plainly not in this (young?) mans intention. Even as Jonathan was breaking apart and getting to his feet there was the sound of the onlooker spinning on toe with exit. "Abdy, William Abdy is my name, and you'll no doubt be seeing more of me..."

"Well that was inconvenient." Jonathan uttered of the spoilt moment, bending a moment to slap the dirt from his knees.

Charles felt Jonathan stiffen, and stroked the other's scalp soothingly, even as he grinned at the silhouette of the interloper.

"To each his own," he offered lightly, shrugging. Inside himself he could feel that part of him he only half-jokingly called his monster stir, sniffing at the air. The response, and the tone of its delivery, indicated that this would not be a friendly encounter. His smile widened, showing teeth.

He felt the familiar cold sense of purpose wrap around him as Abdy made his introduction, threat, and withdrawal. The monster was well and truly awake, bringing with it its fey madness. Charles would have to kill him now, and the decision brought with it the sense of focus, the feeling of being truly alive, the anticipation of proving himself a greater man in the most primal of ways, that such decisions always did.

For a moment, he entertained the thought of running Abdy down and ending things there and then. But no. Killing a man with one's bare hands was a difficult and noisy business, and while he could use a bottle as an improvised bludgeon or blade, that would likely leave Charles himself covered in blood and wine.

And Wodehouse might quit my employ if I ruin a second justacorps. No, leave it for now.

"Spoiled the mood, certainly," Charles agreed, reordering his own appearance. "But worry not. I fear poor Master Abdy shall find himself brought low long 'ere he finds the leisure to trouble us again." Dark anticipation coloured his voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Unware of the particular darkness of his lovers thoughts Jonathan nodded in the dusk, remining close, willing the sense of intimacy to remain. "Abdy's one of that ridiculous 'Moustacio'd' lot - they think they are all that, but are not. Still, could make trouble." The breath that now murmured to Charles had a squeaky clean and warm scent.

"Here, lets not let it bring us down, the night is too wonderful for that." Jonathan endeavoured put on his mantle of carefree, "My only regret is I did not see your face when he spoke up." he ribbed and jostled his dear, "Come on, lets go back before we are missed."

Charles shrugged easily, lips twisting ferally.

"If he does cause any trouble, then I'll call him out for defamation and make an end of it," he said reassuringly, though a faint spark of his earlier bloodlust still carried on his voice. Smile becoming more human, he nodded to Jonathan. "Still, you are right. Let us not dwell on our ill-mannered interloper."

Heedless of their near miss, Charles drew Jonathan to himself and kissed him hungrily, hands sliding down to grope at the other's arse. He broke off after a moment, grinning.

"My expression was less amusing than you're probably imagining," Charles began with faux pomposity, eye twinkling. "I am not given to being shocked, and even less so to showing it." He laughed.

Charles sighed as Jonathan suggested leaving.

"You're right," he admitted. "I have business to pursue this night, unfortunately. Let us be off then."

"Yes. That." Jonathan simply agreed as lips met and they kissed. The interruption slid into nothingness, which was just where it should remain.

"Lud Charles. Said like that I must take it as a challenge to shock you myself." he returned, his own grin evident in the tone of his voice. The pair begun their exit, back towards the sparsely lit main chamber with it's solitary table, "But you know us courtiers, there need be a reward for any actual effort - what would you give me hmm? if I managed not only to shock you but to also flare your eye.."

The sounds of partying above filtered down the stairs. Laughter. Music. Singing.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hmm." Considering the challenge, Charles paused as they mounted the stairs, smiling slowly.

Why not?

"Tell you what, I'm confident in my imperturbability. If you manage it before the end of the season, you may name my forfeit, and vice versa should you fail, of course. How does that sound?"

Resuming his ascent, Charles grinned at Jonathan over his shoulder.

"In any case, I fear we must part company now. There are many tangled webs being woven, and I must see that the pattern created is a pleasing, not to say profitable, one."

(OOC: Fin?)

• 2 weeks later...

Wth a grin as he dusting off his knees, Jonothan agreed to the very agreeable terms - it was a pleasant prospect to mull over. How would he flap the unflappable, it would take a most unexpected thing indeed.

Charles parting words were warm to the Dandies ears, his reply soft and approving. "You are in your element, bon soir mon amie..."

Oui!