JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Sweet Surrender [27/12. evening]- Xmas 1677

Aria

It seemed as if he wanted the servants to see them and Juliana admitted to herself that it would be fun to stroll nonchalantly through the halls as if unaware they were nude. “Very well then. We shall act as if we are taking a midnight stroll.” She hoped that a servant or two would indeed see them. The expressions on their faces would be priceless.

“I can see why you need to stay away from Rome. It's an enormous city, though. If you went back and stayed away from churches, I doubt anyone would recognize you.”

He wrapped her in his embrace and she sighed happily Even though it was to make a point, she enjoyed being held so close to him. “If it was you, I would just take the consequences. Maybe we would be thrown in the same cell and we could continue to sin.” Another wicked grin. “Anyone else would get kicked in the balls.”

Juliana chuckled at his compliment. “But it might be the most sincere.” She could have said she appreciated his sentiments if he hadn't drawn her into a passionate and compelling kiss that had her gasping for breath when they pulled apart.

Both eyebrows rose when he described the kind of man he thought he was born to be. She opened her mouth to contradict him but a moan emerged instead of words as she felt his hand fondling her nipples. They immediately stiffened beneath his touch and hot flames of desire consumed her. It took her a few moments to regain her ability to speak. “Well, you have certainly rose beyond that. Even if all you have is your will and your wits, they will get you far. You have more of both than any gentleman I have ever known.”

Juliana sighed again as he kissed her throat. Her hands moved upward to entwine in his dark hair, caressing it gently. His question elicited a sly smile. “Let's shock the servants. I have the sudden craving to play for you while you try to play with me.”

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charles would readily admit that the thought of being caught by the servants was... appealing. If nothing else, there would be a deal of intellectual satisfaction to be had observing their reactions. People were such diverse creatures. And there was much else- baldly flouting the rules and taboos of society would be almost as arousing as the woman he would be doing it with.

He laughed as Juliana claimed that she would not mind being caught with him.

"Hmm. That might be more likely than you might think, for I'm likely to throttle the poor unfortunate soul tasked with separating us. That sort of frustration tends to leave me somewhat short of temper."

Juliana was a wonderfully responsive lover he thought idly as her nubs hardened under his ministrations. Charles found that almost as gratifying as her incredulous look at his words and her own in response to him.

"You-" he said, mock-sternly, "-are a shameless flatterer my dear." He lowered his lips to her throat.

His eye shone with delight as Juliana declared that she wanted to relocate. Enjoying the feel of her hands in his hair, Charles moved to her breasts, swirling his tongue around each of her nipples before rising.

"I do not try," he intoned pompously. "I succeed."

A mischievous smile spread across his face and he swatted her lightly on the rump.

"Now up you get. Or were you hoping I'd carry you?"

Juliana was no stranger to startling her servants with her nudity. In Sweden, she often walked around her country prison without a stitch on. Clothes were such a bother sometimes, and she was proud of her body. Why should she hide it in front of the help? Her staff here was English and had only been hired a few days past. It would be interesting to see how they reacted.

Another hot thrill snaked down her spine at the scenario Charles painted for her. He had apparently not thought as much of the nun as he thought of her. Her smile was mischievous. “I think you would be magnificent when angry.” She would remember to raise his ire when it was her turn to be his slave.

If he kept up his delicious torment, they would never make it to the piano. Her body trembled in anticipation and excitement. Was he doing this on purpose, so it would be more difficult for her to resist him while she played? “Coming from another shameless flatterer, I'll take that as a compliment, although all I was doing was telling the truth.”

He sounded supremely confident about his skills at seduction and her eyes narrowed slyly. “We shall see. I'm curious as to whether my will is stronger than yours.” In truth, she believed she would fail, but the end result would still be sensational, the way it always was with him.

His slap on her arse made her cry out in surprise and pleasure and she leaned over for one more kiss before hopping off the bed and holding out her hand to him. “Although the thought of you carrying me is appealing, I would rather stroll through the house as if we were entering a ballroom, graceful and elegant. Give me your arm and let's go.”

With her head held high and an imperious smirk on her lips, Juliana led him out of the bedroom and down the stairs. In the open area below the staircase, a servant was standing on a ladder extinguishing the candles in the chandelier. A maid was chatting with him, her arms full of linens. They both gaped open-mouthed as Juliana and Charles walked by, naked as the day they were born. The boy lost his grip on the candle-snuffer and it fell to the floor at the maidservant's feet. She jumped but did not drop the linens. Both of them blushed and immediately looked away.

They didn't meet anyone else on their way to the drawing room. This one was smaller than the one where Charles had been brought when he first arrived and it was decorated in mauve and cream. There was a polished wooden table with beautifully carved legs sitting on a mauve and cream carpet by the window, surrounded by four matching chairs. A beautiful piano sat in the center of the room, carved and decorated with gilt. There was a couch in front of the fireplace and other smaller tables scattered around the room that held either vases of flowers or sculptures.

There was a fireplace against the far wall, and in front of it, a servant knelt, ready to douse the flames for the night. His head whipped around when he heard the sound of approaching footsteps, and like his co-workers, his mouth fell to the floor and his eyes widened at the sight of his mistress and her guest walking in nude.

Juliana noticed the way he looked her up and down and glanced at Charles' cock before averting his gaze. Keeping his eyes downcast, he stood up, bowed, and then scurried out of the room, leaving the fire blazing in the hearth.

The self-proclaimed Princess laughed. “Well, there's three of my servants who will never be the same again. Did you see the way he looked at your cock? He's probably embarrassed now because yours must certainly be bigger than his.”

"As my lady commands," Charles laughed, getting in one last grope at Juliana's arse before offering her his arm. "Shall we?"

It took all Charles had not to fall over laughing at the sight of the servants waiting at the foot of the stairs. As they passed the stunned pair, he bent smoothly to recover the candle snuffer, laying it gently on the piled linen with a waggle of his eyebrows for the girl.

"The maid is very well-trained," he commented, not bothering to lower his voice. "The boy... less so."

To his disappointment, they had no more encounters on their way to the drawing room. The open-mouthed gaping of the servants had been most gratifying. He would not have at all minded shocking another two or three.

He would have to do with shocking one. Charles gloried in the hearth boy's reaction. The jealousy was not as sweet as it would have been had it been a peer's of course, but one had to make do.

He laughed along with Juliana as the poor servant beat a rapid retreat, grinning widely at her comment.

A night for somewhat inelegant compliments, it would seem.

"Perhaps," he said lightly, "or maybe he enjoyed the sight too much for his own comfort." His eye danced with amusement.

Idly, he led her to the piano, running a cursory eye over it.

"Pretty, but my instrument is better looking," he opined. He moved so that he stood behind Juliana, moving his hands to encircle her waist and pressing himself against her back.

"It occurs to me that we have failed to set any stakes for this little game of ours," he purred out into her ear.

Juliana pretended not to notice the servants at all, but she couldn't suppress a smirk as Charles picked up the candle snuffer and placed it on the pile of linens in the maid's arms. The girl looked up at him in surprise and Juliana could tell that she was trying her best to keep her eyes on his face. Her struggle with her curiosity was quite amusing and she won it by returning her gaze to the servant on the ladder and handing the candle snuffer back to him.

Most of the staff had either retired for the evening or were engaged in tasks in other parts of the house. Juliana, too, was disappointed that they didn't run into anyone else. However, news traveled fast and everyone still awake would probably know what had happened by the time they were done in the drawing room. Heads would likely peek around the corners when they strolled back to her bedchamber.

“That's definitely possible,” she agreed, licking her lips as she appraised his member. “How could anyone not enjoy such a tantalizing sight? I wonder if it looked as delicious to him as it does to me."

He led her over to the piano, stepping behind her and pressing himself against her with his hands wrapped around her waist. She leaned back and wriggled her bum. “Your instrument certainly adores attention more than mine. But I always know what kind of reaction I am going to get when I stroke its keys. You don't have that luxury.”

Juliana trembled in pleasure when he whispered into her ear. She turned her head and nipped at his before squirming out of his embrace and sitting on the richly upholstered stool. “Why we haven't, have we?” She smiled up at him, her eyes slanted mischievously. “What would you suggest?”

"Should we call him back and inquire, hmm?" Charles asked lightly, lips curving wickedly. He kissed Juliana quickly and drew back laughing. "Would you like to watch?"

He moaned and ground his hips against her as she wriggled in his grasp. A hand idly trailed upwards to tweak a nipple, lips dipped to kiss the join of her neck and shoulder.

"You really do have the loveliest bum," he murmured, "but keep wiggling it like that and I'll forget our reasons for coming down here and just bend you over the piano."

Long fingers crept from her waist to tease delicately at her mound and teeth nipped at soft skin.

"Just as well that I adore giving my instrument attention, and while I might not know how my instrument will respond to my touch, learning is always stimulating, and I always manage to produce a pleasing melody."

He pouted as Juliana slipped from his grasp, before dropping down to kneel beside her, nuzzling into her. He spared a moment to lament what was to become of the upholstery before sliding his hands up to caress her breasts. He allowed himself to enjoy the feel for a few moments as he considered her question.

"Hmm." He smiled. "For my prize, I should like to carry you back to bed perched on my cock. What would you have of me?"

Even such a brief kiss enticed her, or perhaps her body's lovely reaction was partially due to the implications in his words. Was Charles bisexual too? Juliana wouldn't be surprised if he was. They were alike in so many ways. If he did fancy his own gender, they could add new facets to their lovemaking by inviting others to participate with them occasionally.

“Maybe some other time, but I want you all to myself tonight.” She kissed him back teasingly. “And no, I wouldn't want to watch. I would rather join in.”

His moans were sweeter than any tune she could coax from her piano and hers echoed his when he tweaked her nipple. Playfully, she slapped his hand away. “You're cheating. You're not supposed to touch me until I start playing.” Juliana wiggled her backside again just to tempt him and he reciprocated by caressing her mound and nipping at her. Her body burned with intense desire. She opened her mouth to reprimand him again but all that emerged was a long lusty purr.

In truth, she thought they would probably end up with her bent over the piano anyway unless they were able to make it to the couch. She didn't think they would be able to wait until they returned to the bedchamber after their bet had been satisfied. “But then we will not get to play our little game.” Juliana grinned naughtily. “Control yourself, Charles, at least for a little while longer.”

She traced his pouting lips before sitting behind the piano. He knelt beside her and she thought she knew how he planned to torment her. She could hardly wait to see if she was right. He reached up to fondle her breasts and she sighed happily, forgetting that she had just told him that he wasn't allowed to touch her. It was absolutely impossible for her to resist his attentions.

Laughter burst from her lips when he told her what he wanted for his prize. “That would be a reward for me too. I wish you could carry me upstairs on your shoulders with me facing you, but then you wouldn't be able to see where you were going. I guess I shall settle for leading you back to my bedchamber by your cock. I'll just have to find something around here to tie around it.”

Flexing her fingers, she started to play a complicated piece that would take a lot of concentration. “Shall we begin?”

Charles wrung his slapped hand out in mock-indignation before delivering a quick slap of his own to Juliana's backside.

"Rules are for people with no imagination. If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying hard enough," he told her sternly, before resuming his attentions. Her wonderful little purr set him twitching against her.

"That's it, my lovely. Moan for me. Help me make music."

He was perilously close to putting their game aside and simply making at Juliana there and then. She did not make matters any easier with that wicked grin. (If his own was a tenth so efficacious he would have to start being considerably more restrained in its use! 'Twould be cruel otherwise.)

"I'm trying," he told her, pouting, "but you make it very hard."

It was fortunate, perhaps, that Juliana seated herself at the piano then. Matters were moving to a conclusion of some sorts, which made things easier to bear. It did his ego no harm that she raised no further cry of cheating as he fondled her breasts, either.

I must look rather smug at the moment.

Like her, Charles thought that the prize for losing this bet of theirs was every bit as rewarding as winning. He shivered pleasantly at the thought of being meekly lead along by the cock.

"We're doing that at some point regardless," he told her, half demanding, half pleading.

He said nothing in answer to her question, simply moving to position himself under the piano in front of her and resting his hands on her hips. He paused a moment, grinning wryly at Juliana's choice of composition. He strongly suspected she had no intentions of winning.

I suppose I had better oblige her, then.

His hands slid smoothly down her thighs, caressing, as he bent his head to kiss and nip at the delicate skin on their inner slopes. Ordinarily he might have dawdled like that for a while, but he had no idea how long Juliana would keep playing. Instead his mouth tracked steadily upwards towards her mound. His tongue stole out to ravish her lips with long, lusty licks. Charles did linger there for several moments, alternately spelling out their names, before sliding his fingers inside her to replace his tongue, which moved up yet again to dance upon her pearl.

Alas for the poor upholstery.

Charles did his best not to laugh.

Juliana jumped when Charles slapped her bum. “Very true, but the trick to cheating is not to get caught. I would tell you to be more subtle, but I know it's not your style.”

Her moans were probably a bit off-key … her singing certainly was … but either he didn't notice or didn't care. “Before we leave this room, we'll be singing a duet that will put Friday's opera to shame.” She laughed as an image popped into her mind. “Can you imagine what it would be like to fuck on stage in front of an audience? We could take entertainment to an entirely new level.”

As she sat down at the piano, she reached out and tweaked his cock. “You're right. I have made it very hard, and that's exactly how I like it.”

Juliana saw him shiver when she named her prize and the imploring tone of his voice pleased her. “Yes, so we might as well start practicing.” If she couldn't find anything to tie around it, she would just grab it and pull him along. It would have to be erect for that, but once her hand closed around it, it would most likely spring to attention.

If she won.

She felt his hands on her hips as she began to play, but she tried to ignore him altogether, focusing on her music. Her fingers danced expertly upon the keys even as his hands began to dance upon her thighs. When he started nipping on them, she felt a burst of wetness between her legs and a lovely thrill slid down her spine. Yet still she persevered, determined that whatever he did to her, she would not falter.

I will not give in. I will not give in.

The tune was beautiful and she tried to concentrate on the music. Juliana felt his mouth moving steadily upward. If she steeled herself for the touch of his lips on her mound, maybe she would be able to enjoy his ministrations and still keep playing. Yet as soon as he began to lick her, she jerked and hit a bad note. She paused for a moment and than her hands once more flew over the keys. Blissful sensations careened through her body. She squirmed and began to play more slowly.

I will not give in. I will not give in.

Then his fingers slid inside her and his tongue licked her pearl. Her back arched and her hands involuntarily slammed down upon the piano's keys. A cacophonous sound pierced the air, echoing through the room and nearly drowning out her sultry moan.

"The trick to cheating is getting away with it, regardless of whether it's due to subtlety or sheer audacity," Charles disagreed, laughing, "and I seem to have done so."

He laughed along with Juliana at her conjured image.

"Now that is an appealing thought. We'd make a fortune, for one thing, even after the inevitable fines. And we'd thin out the pompous prudes of court."

Charles smiled maliciously at the thought of Shaftesbury keeling over with apoplexy.

"I am almost tempted to let you win," he confided to her when they settled the terms of their wager. "The idea of being leashed by my Domina is... intoxicating. But no. I shall wait, and instead satisfy my curiosity and hear some more of your moans."

Charles missed the first dropped note and the slower tempo, too focused on what he was doing to notice anything beyond the feel, scent and taste of Juliana. Not even he, however, could miss the peal of sound that reverberated through the room when his tongue moved to her pearl. He drew back and smirked up at her.

"That marks my win, I think." A thought struck him and he laughed. "While we're near the topic, actually, I need a lady's garter to win a bet. Might I have one of yours?"

Charles paused, smirk widening.

"If you ask nicely, I'll finish you here."

“Only because I allowed it. You might not be so lucky next time.” Juliana schooled her expression into that of the stern mistress she had played earlier in the evening. “And if you keep it up, you will punished for it once I have that riding crop you promised me.” A moment later, though, her laughter joined his.

She had never doubted that he would like the idea of 'performing' onstage with her, even though it would remain just a fantasy. “After our first performance, the prudes that survived would protest and other people would come to see the show out of curiosity. We would develop our own following and be literally rolling in gold.”

Charles seemed as confident that he was going to win as she was. Juliana could be single-minded when she played, but she was fully prepared to lose their wager. He had already aroused her with his caresses and though she would try her best, her body usually took precedence over her mind in amorous matters. If her will had been strong enough, she would have never become pregnant five years ago.

She didn't moan for him while she was playing, not until she felt his tongue upon her sensitive pearl. Then she lost all control, as he must have known she would. “I surrender,” she admitted with a sigh. A golden eyebrow rose when he asked for one of her garters. “You may have one. I will even let you pick it out.” Juliana wanted to know more about the bet, but her mind was occupied by more pleasurable sensations at the moment.

When he offered to give her an orgasm right on the piano bench, her entire body trembled. “Please,” she whispered in a throaty purr.

"That is an entirely counterproductive threat if your aim is to make me cease. And I think you know that, so I must assume that you want me to continue." Charles smirked, hands not slowing for so much as a second.

He chuckled again at Juliana's thoughts on 'performing' publicly, shaking his head.

"Not literally rolling, one would hope. Gold is cold and surprisingly hard. It would make for a most uncomfortable mattress."

Victory, as ever, was sweet. Juliana's softly sighed surrender was, Charles would cheerfully admit, one of the most pleasing things he could recall ever hearing. Her agreement to give him one of her garters was sweet icing. He kissed the inside of her thigh in thanks.

Now, just borrow one of Jonathan's handkerchiefs and steal a chapel candle away one dark night before victory is mine.

He grinned wickedly up at her as she trembled and moaned in response to his teasing.

"Hmm? I didn't quite catch that. You shall need to speak up."

Finally deigning to show mercy, Charles bent to his task, plying fingers, lips and tongue to wring fresh cries from Juliana.

Juliana did want him to continue, and her only answer to his remark was a smug smile. “I think rolling in gold would still be preferable to rolling in the hay. Hay gets stuck in places where you would rather it not be.” She knew because she had shagged a servant in a stable once.

All thoughts fled as Charles continued his delicious onslaught between her thighs. She braced her hands on the edges of the piano bench to keep her balance while she writhed in pleasure. Her moans became louder and more sensuous, and her legs trembled. His tongue was pure magic, eliciting beautiful and profound feelings that flowed blissfully through her body.

She didn't even hear him tell her to speak up. Beyond thought and comprehension, she could do nothing but enjoy his ministrations. Juliana was completely helpless and totally under his spell. It only took a matter of minutes for her to climax. Exquisite ecstasy washed over her, wave after wave of utter delight. Her back arched again and she cried out his name as she fondled her own breasts.

Slowly, slowly, her euphoria began to fade and her awareness of the world around her began to return. Still too breathless to speak, she pushed back the bench and rose to her feet, extending her hand to him so that he could pull himself from under the piano and stand as well. Her satisfied smile and sparkling eyes would tell Charles just how much she had adored his attention.

Now it was his turn. After that breathtaking orgasm, the self-proclaimed Princess would do anything he asked of her.

"Oh, hay is terrible as well," Charles agreed, "but sand is worse than either. You find the stuff in unexpected crevices months afterwards." Like Juliana, he spoke from past experience.

Watching Juliana writhe under his tongue was an experience that Charles did not think would ever get old. There was something wonderfully pleasant in seeing her undulate for him, in hearing her intensely erotic moans. His cock was once more throbbing almost painfully, and so, in his perversity, Charles decided to delay his own gratification a little more.

He stood smoothly and embraced Juliana, bending slightly to purr in her ear.

"I'm curious as to precisely how you intend to repay me." His hands wandered, caressing softly. "So tell me, in exacting detail, what you want to do to me."

“But fucking on the beach is worth the annoyance. And it's less of a problem if you bring a blanket.” That would mean planning the tryst in advance, and Juliana imagined that Charles, like herself, often got caught up in the heat of the moment. They had already done so once together, in the labyrinth during the ball. “I suppose the same could be said about hay.”

Her eyes lowered to his cock as he stood up and she could feel how hard it was pressed against her when he pulled her into his arms. She wondered if he might lift her up and slide into her so that he could carry her back to her bedchamber … his prize for winning their bet. Instead, he wanted a bit of verbal foreplay.

She was, unfortunately, not at her wittiest or most eloquent after such a breathtaking climax Wrapping her arms around his neck, Juliana pulled his head down for a deeply passionate kiss, her hands wandering over him as well. Reaching between them, she ran her fingers lightly over his cock. “Are you sure you wouldn't rather me show you? If I tell you, it will spoil the surprise.”

Charles shrugged fluidly.

"Arguable. If there's wind, and there nearly always is by the sea, one ends up half flayed, even with a blanket. And there's the sunburn to account for as well. No, I'll allow that it's pleasant at the time, but you pay for it in the aftermath."

It could be inferred that he was not overly fond of beach side coupling. (Which was not to say that he would not indulge again, merely that he would be cursing his susceptibility and mortal frailty afterwards.)

Charles met Juliana's kiss eagerly, giving her a shudder as her fingers found his cock. He laughed, grinding his hip against her.

"Well if you must preserve the mystique, I suppose I can content myself with a demonstration," he told her, mentally congratulating himself on keeping a straight face. "Whenever you're ready."

So on this one subject they differed. Juliana liked sex on the beach more than almost anywhere else. Yes, there was wind and the inevitable fishy smell, not to mention the possibility of seagulls shitting on you. And if you didn't stay far enough from the water, the tide could creep in and soak you, but if you went in the late afternoon when the sun was not so high in the sky, the chance of sunburn was diminished. She'd never had one herself, despite her frequent sexual encounters by the sea. And she wasn't always on the bottom.

Ahh well, that was one pleasure the two of them would not be able to enjoy together.

Juliana reveled in his shudder and she trembled as well when he ground against her. She was ready for him again only moments after achieving release. “You will thank me for it later,” she promised. “Stay right there.”

Not waiting to see if he obeyed, she turned around, giving him a fine view of her shapely arse, and went to the door, opening it just a crack and calling for a servant. Charles would not be able to hear their conversation but just a drone of voices. About five minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and Juliana opened it again, dragging a large object covered in a silken sheet into the room.

Returning to Charles, she grinned saucily. Wrapping her hand around his cock, she pulled on it gently. “Come along, my pet.”

She led him over to the door and pulled off the silk, revealing the gilded mirror from her bedchamber. “Take this over to the couch by the fireplace and set it in front of it,” she instructed, as she draped the sheet over her arm.

Strolling over to the couch, she covered it with the sheet. The piano bench was likely ruined and would need new upholstery, but she didn't want to soil all the furniture in her rented house. What she had planned might get a bit messy.

"When you are done with that, sit down."

"I'm sure I will," Charles agreed, grinning. He watched admiringly as Juliana walked to the door. After all they had done to and with one another, it was perhaps a little ridiculous to find her walk so erotic, but there it was. One could not help one's tastes.

And, to be fair to me, she does have a spectacular arse.

He arched an eyebrow at the shrouded object was dragged into the room, though his curiosity was abated as Juliana rejoined him. His cock jumped under her touch.

"Yes Domina," he whispered automatically, following meekly after her. He simply nodded in response to her instructions and moved the mirror as directed. He spent a moment fussing with it, ensuring it was square, before returning to the couch and seating himself to await whatever Juliana had planned next. He was curious, but knew better than to ask.

He did as she asked without any questions. Good. He was learning. With a grin, Juliana stepped between Charles and the mirror and began dancing for him in a sensual fashion. Her hips gyrated, her bosom bounced, and she caressed her breasts and allowed her hand to slip between her thighs. “This is part one,” she purred. “Part two will take some preparation.”

Hopefully, he would be able to wait that long, particularly as she couldn't not resist running her hands over various parts of his anatomy whenever she whirled close enough to touch him. She had been dancing and teasing him for less than ten minutes when there was another sharp rap on the door. “Lie down,” she told him.

When she returned, she was carrying a gleaming silver platter and the unmistakable and succulent scent of chocolate filled the air. Kneeling beside him, she lifted the lid and set it aside. Within was a bowl of melted chocolate. Juliana dipped her finger in it. Ahhh, perfect. Not too hot or too cold.

“I have a horrible sweet tooth,” she admitted, licking the sweet confection from her finger and dipping it back in. This time, she held her finger up to Charles' lips so he could taste it too. “Now I just need to figure out how to satisfy my craving for chocolate and my craving for you at the same time.”

Charles watched his lover's dance with rapt attention. He had seen a troupe of Turkish dancing girls perform once, in Constantinople, and if Juliana was not their equal in technical skill she easily matched them in energy and enthusiasm, and comfortably exceeded them in beauty and raw sensuality. The mirror, too, added to the performance, allowing him to fully appreciate the wonders of her exquisite form. He wanted nothing more than to drag her down onto the couch and have his way with her but held back, curious to see what else she had planned.

It seemed like an age of the world had passed before the rap on the door sounded and Juliana and broke off to attend to it. He swung his legs up onto the couch as instructed and admired her arse once more. Absently a hand fell to his shaft and began to stroke in slow, languid motions, more teasing himself than anything.

He slowed his stroking still further as Juliana returned, bringing with her the smell of chocolate. Charles could not help but groan softly as she licked the confectionary from her finger. He smirked as she offered him a taste and leaned forward to let his tongue sample.

"You're a clever girl. I'm sure you'll think of something."

Juliana noticed Charles stroking himself when she returned with the platter, and longed to replace his hands with her own. However, she had planned something else that she thought he would find more enjoyable.

She closed her eyes and sighed when he licked the chocolate from her finger. By the smirk he gave her, she wondered if he already knew what was coming. “Hmmm,” she purred, picking up the bowl. “I think I know just the thing. Open your mouth.”

If he did so, she would dribble a bit of the dark thick liquid into his mouth and continue pouring it over his chin and in a long thin line down his chest. It was warm, but not hot enough to scald him. Moving lower, she splashed the chocolate liberally over his cock, so that it also flowed down over his balls. His body heat as well as the warmth of the fire would keep it from solidifying.

Placing the bowl on the floor, Juliana leaned over him and kissed his lips, then began to lick the chocolate from his chin, neck and torso. She positioned herself so that he would be able to watch what she was doing in the mirror. When she came to his cock, she moved her lips to the chocolate that had dripped on his inner thighs. Finally, she ran her tongue over the head of his chocolate covered cock and began licking it in long slow strokes. When she reached his balls, she took one in her mouth and then the other, sucking them gently.

Her lips and tongue continued to ravish him, licking the traces of chocolate that she had missed the first time.

Charles opened his mouth as instructed, savouring the flavour of the chocolate. There was a moment of instinctive anxiety as Juliana dripped the sweet concoction over his chin. He put a lot of effort into his grooming, and the last thing he needed was dried chocolate congealing in his beard.

The concern vanished as Juliana set to work in earnest. He groaned freely under the attentions of her lips and tongue, his attention divided between watching the mirror and watching her directly. It was a remarkably (nigh-overwhelmingly, if he was being honest) sensual experience. The scent and taste of Juliana and the chocolate mingling in his nose and on his lips, the wondrous sights, the erotic sounds and the indescribable sensations- this was hedonism of the very best sort.

Charles chuckled appreciatively as Juliana began a second sweep and reached down to stroke her hair. Her ministrations had him painfully hard.

"Well, I don't know if your cravings are satisfied," he told her, voice a low growl, "but mine are freshly roused, though probably for the last time tonight."

It had taken a great deal of practical experimentation, but Charles knew his limits in this area.

Pouring chocolate on him and licking it off had not been an original idea. One of Julina's former lovers had done it to her, and she had always wanted to try it on someone else. She did adore chocolate. Charles had seemed like the perfect candidate, and he appeared to be enjoying it as much as she was. His rock-hard cock was a testimony to that.

She lifted her head when he spoke. “I can tell. Be patient a while longer. I'm almost done.” She thought his stamina was quite impressive to go three rounds in such quick succession. Most men were done after one or two. The pretend Princess was quite exhausted herself and looked forward to falling asleep in his embrace. If he planned on staying the night. She had never let any of her partners stay with her before, and she was a bit puzzled as to why she wanted him to remain with her, but that was something to contemplate later, if at all.

After she removed every trace of chocolate from his cock, her lips and tongue moved upward again. Climbing onto the couch and straddling him, she retraced her earlier trail up his chest and to his chin. Her full breasts brushed against him while she picked the last bits of chocolate from his beard. Nothing was left now, not even a hint of stickiness.

Pressing her lips to his, Juliana kissed Charles eagerly, not breaking away until she desperately needed air. “So what will your pleasure be now?” she asked with a mischievous smile. “Shall we finish right here or do you want to claim your prize and carry me up to my bedchamber on your cock?”

Charles laughed deep in his chest at Juliana's words. He leaned forward to look at her, features arranging themselves into a caricature of a pout.

"Oh, very well, but do not tarry. My will has been sorely taxed already tonight." The words trailed off into a moan as her lips and tongue resumed their work.

"Upon, uh, upon further consideration, take your time, by all means," he managed to groan out.

His arms automatically coiled about her waist as she made her way up, hugging her close. He met her kiss enthusiastically, like her not breaking away until his lungs burned for lack of air. His hands idly caressed her hips as he considered the question and waited to recover his breath.

"Here," he gasped out at length. "I am entirely out of patience."

Charles also doubted if he was physically capable of carrying Juliana all the way back upstairs at the moment. His prize would have to wait.

That adorable pout made an interesting contrast to his eye patch. He managed to look both innocent and roguish at the same time. What a marvel he was! Juliana would have visited London long before now if she had known that he was here. They complimented each other perfectly and got along as well as if they'd known each other all their lives.

Juliana did take her time, tantalizing and teasing him with her lips and tongue. His hands entwined around her waist when she climbed upon the couch and licked her way upward. Despite its fanciness, it was a sturdy piece of furniture and didn't even groan beneath their weight.

She took a great gulp of air as she broke the kiss, enjoying the hot little thrill that meandered slowly and languorously down her spine when he caressed her hips. It appeared that she had pushed him to the limits of his endurance yet again. He could claim his prize another time, which she would definitely look forward to. Perhaps he would visit her during the day next time, when more servants would be about.

“I will make you wait no longer.” With a saucy smirk, she reached between them and guided his cock into her, moaning loudly as she felt him fill her once again. Still pressed against him, Juliana began moving her hips back and forth, causing a delicious friction. Her inner muscles contracted around him, trying to pull him in deeper.

“Ahhh, you feel so good inside me,” she purred before her lips met his once more.

A long shuddering moan escaped Charles as Juliana guided him into her familiar warmth. His hands slid automatically to lay hold of the cheeks of her arse, caressing with enthusiasm if perhaps slightly less finesse than usual. He ground up against her as her muscles fluttered around him.

"And it is incredi- fuck- incredible to be inside you, you wondrous creature," he hissed out before she kissed him again.

He suckled on her lower lip for some moments, worrying it gently with his teeth before dipping to do the same to her throat. Vague thoughts of giving her a necklace of love bites danced through his mind. Had he already done that? Charles could not remember, and was in no state (or mood, for that matter) to check.

"Faster," he begged, or demanded. He could not tell the difference, could barely even speak, entirely in thrall to his baser instincts and the indescribably beautiful woman riding him. One of his hands slapped her bottom, whether in encouragement or by coincidence he could no longer say.

"Faster," Charles keened again, feeling his climax rush towards him.

Charles' lusty moan sent more delightful shivers down her spine and Juliana sighed in pleasure as he was sheathed within her. The feel of his cock stretching her walls was familiar now, but just as thrilling as the first time they had made love. She didn't think she would ever tire of him, and hoped he would never tire of her. There were endless ways they could indulge their desires and so far, and they had only begun to explore the possibilities.

It was her turn to moan as he sucked her lower lip and then her throat. Lifting it to give him better access, she trembled with bliss, continuing to slide back and forth while he caressed her bum. She was so hot now that she was surprised that she didn't incinerate into a pile of ashes on the floor. The sensations rushing through her body were strong and compelling as they always were with him.

He urged her to quicken her pace, and Juliana complied, laughing as he slapped her arse. Although she loved being pressed so close to him, she would have more control if she sat up, and she raised herself so that she was riding him like a horse. Now she was able to bounce up and down and swivel in a circle as well as glide back and forth. She varied her movements, her moans floating through the air of the drawing room.

She could feel the delectable pressure building inside her, threatening to erupt at any moment. Charles encouraged her to go even faster and she laughed again. “Your wish is my command.” Her voice was husky and breathless with exertion.

Her desire was so intense that it was almost painful as she bounced and swiveled and glided as rapidly as she was able. Her breasts jiggled enticingly and her long flaxen hair jounced against her back. Leaning back slightly, she reached behind him and fondled his balls. Little beads of sweat sparkled on her body like thousands of tiny diamonds in the dim candlelight. Juliana knew she wouldn't be able to hold back much longer but she was determined to climax at the same time as Charles.

Charles laughed along with Juliana as she sped her movements, hand slapping her arse again, this time most certainly in encouragement. His teeth bared themselves in a lustful snarl as she straightened, revealing her magnificent breasts to his sight again.

"Glorious," he hissed out, lost in admiration. She really was an exquisite creature, and the attraction was no more than two thirds sexual on his part. There was a spiritual (for want of a better word) element to it. Not that Charles was currently in any state to appreciate that, being rather occupied with convincing weary flesh to match his lover's rhythm.

He wasn't aware that he had said anything until Juliana responded in that wonderfully breathless voice and began to move yet faster. Charles felt his breath leave him in a moan. A hand trailed up her side to fondle a bouncing breast, guided entirely by instinct. Another moan escaped him as Juliana reached back to fondle his balls.

"You're, hah, you're rather fond of, uh, of that part of me," he managed to force out. He had meant to add that the rest of him might become envious, but he was rather distracted by the waves of pleasure crashing down on him. All he managed was a groan.

His thrusting against her became somewhat erratic as his climax rushed towards him. His free hand searched for her pearl, determined to bring her over the edge with him.

Charles was almost overwhelmed by the intensity of his peak, every one of his muscles tensing and his vision whiting out.

"Oh God, Juliana!"

Although she tried not to dwell on it, Juliana felt a connection to Charles that went far beyond physical pleasure. It was deep and profound and probably the reason she wanted him to stay the night. They were as compatible out of bed as they were in it. Both of them were witty, naughty, and they didn't give a damn what others thought of them. There were likely other similarities between them as well and she couldn't wait to discover them.

Now all she thought about was his pleasure and his own. She was riding him so enthusiastically that she knew that another round would be out of the question. At least not tonight. Juliana's moans harmonized with his and she gasped as she felt him caress one of her breasts. When he remarked about her fondness for his balls, she smirked down at him. “Perhaps … I … am.” It was difficult to speak while her body was trilling with bliss. “I can … stop … if you want me to.”

He thrust in rhythm to her movements, and bright little dots shimmered in front of her eyes. Still, she rode him, faster and faster, and when she felt his fingers on her precious pearl, Juliana gasped and her entire body trembled. After only a few enthralling moments, she threw back her head as as the most exquisite rapture exploded through her. “Charles!” she screamed. “Oh Charles!”

She could feel his seed spurt inside her, warm and sweet, while her inner muscles continued to pulse around him. As her ecstasy subsided, she slowed her movements and pressed her curves against him again, capturing his mouth in a searing kiss that was pleasure in itself.

"Not... a complaint," Charles just about managed to gasp out in reply. "Just... an... observation." He abandoned speech as a bad job and focused what remained of his attention on bringing matters to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.

He could not say which of them reached their peak first but that was largely immaterial, as the other was almost immediately dragged to their own. Charles was not even entirely certain that he remained conscious as Juliana rode out the aftershocks. His thoughts regained coherency only as her tongue plundered his mouth. He responded eagerly, hugging her close.

"You've ruined me," he told her as they broke apart and he regained his breath. "I shall be reduced to a mere shadow if this keeps up."

That was not much of an exaggeration. He would need fortification before his next visit. Charles made a mental note to have Wodehouse get him a half dozen eggs whipped up in a pint of stout.

But that was for the future. For now, Charles contented himself with basking in the warm glow of satisfied exhaustion. His jaw cracked as he yawned widely.

"It is going to be some time before I am capable of moving," he confessed to Juliana with a tired smile.

(Fin?)

Archived