JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Splish Splash | Saturday September 17th, evening

Anne-Elisabeth Devereux

Anne-Elisabeth laughed as well. She had not expected Dorset to come and collect her. They had been on the receiving end of several japes at the reception and could expect the same if they arrived together. And perhaps his mood would be too somber for a little fun before the wake. “I don’t think I have anything black,” she mused. She had thrown away her mourning clothes after wearing them for nearly a year after the tragedy that had taken the lives of her family and husband. They had reminded her too much of what she had lost. “I will probably need to have something made.”

The young Countess smiled at his compliment. “Coming from a clever and intelligent gentleman like yourself, that is praise indeed. I shall keep it in mind as I write my epic.” She threw him a saucy smirk. “I always thought they were called ‘epics’ because of their length, but your explanation makes more sense.” Unfortunately, she didn’t have the time to write a lengthy poem unless she spent the rest of the season holed up alone in her room, which she did not intend on doing.

Anne-Elisabeth had moved closer to Dorset so that he could make good on his promise to caress her, but he refrained. Did he believe, like almost everyone else she spoke to about becoming part of the King’s entourage, that she wanted to become his mistress instead? She really didn’t understand why so many ladies longed to share the monarch’s bed. In her opinion, he wasn’t even attractive. If he tried to seduce her, she would turn him down. The handsome double Earl was much more enticing.

“That sounds like an excellent plan,” she laughed.

“With limericks bombarding the King

So many it made his ears ring.

A match was decreed

And the poets agreed

That he’d done the most sensible thing.”

Again, Anne-Elisabeth slid onto Dorset's lap, but this time she straddled him, reaching down to teasingly caress his cock. The desire she already felt for him intensified in that most sacred place between her thighs. “Not one of my best, but I’m surprised I can can compose one at all when I have something much more pleasurable on my mind.”

Edited by Anne-Elisabeth Devereux

Things were going swimmingly, and why not in the baths? There words danced upon the steam rising from the water and laughs rebounded from silent stone walls, rushed onward by the emptiness surrounding them.

"Then it shall be our plan, with a bit of luck;

Undaunted shall we be, graced with abundant pluck;

Merriweather's mortal fall;

T'will cast upon us no pall;

So let us enjoy the moment, and share a good ... ."

He allowed her to finish the limerick with the missing word as he entered her. 

OOC~ Finis?

Of course Dorset answered her limerick with one of his own and once she heard the end of the first line, Anne-Elisabeth knew how it was going to end. What she didn’t expect was that he would match his words with action, and she gasped in surprise and delight as he thrust his cock inside her.

Instead of completing the limerick, she grinned and leaned forward, kissing him wantonly as she rode him so vigorously that the water lapped around them in pleasurable little waves.

~finis~