JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

To Master Killigrew | arrrives 5th April

Sophia had stopped by Master Killigrew's office after her practice with Master Staggins and Lady Kendishall, but it had been late and he had not been there. After dinner that evening, she sat down at her desk and wrote a letter to him.

Dear Master Killigrew,

There is a fairly urgent matter on which I can use your theatrical expertise. I wish to put on a play towards the end of the season. Would you be willing to meet with me to discuss it? It could be a profitable venture for you. If you agree, I can come to your office, perhaps in the afternoon of the 6th or on any day after that.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Sophia de la Cerda

Countess of Toledo

When she was done, she folded the creamy piece of parchment, sealed it, and splashed on a bit of her signature strawberry and vanilla perfume. It would be delivered sometime the next day.

Edited by Sophia de la Cerda

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

~arrives late afternoon on the 6th

Sophia frowned as she read Master Killigrew's letter.. Why did he not want to meet at his office? Perhaps he no longer had one? It didn't really matter. She was perfectly content to receive him in her newly decorated house. Though she had hoped to speak to him today, she was glad he suggested tomorrow because she hadn't had the time to squeeze in another appointment this afternoon. It was important to find actors for Esteban's play as soon as possible so that the event he was planning didn't fail miserably.

Dear Master Killigrew,

I will be pleased to receive you tomorrow morning. If that time does not suit you,  please let me know and we can make other arrangements.

Sincerely,

Sophia de la Cerda

Countess of Toledo

After sealing it and spritzing it with perfume, she sent the note with a servant to be delivered immediately.

• 2 months later...