JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

This shall do Nicely | Chatham Residence afternoon of the 2nd April

He distracted, placing a tender kiss to her fingertips one by one... it seemed remarkable. Actually it was. But it seemed remarkable right now in a rather airy fairy sort of way.

She watched as he did it, and she replied as softly as one might whisper to a babe, "The whole Cadogan thing, my sweet, he refuses to show it to me in person, but says it would be my making and your undoing." and then Charles drew her down bodily, she atop him.

Her lips silenced as she kissed again his lips. It was an exquisite sort of happiness of being told she was pretty that she now appreciated upon his physicality.  "And you, you are seductive. How do you even do it..." she dreamily wondered between kisses, though her mind was in no fit state to analyse his process.  There must have been a process though. Otherwise, how could this be happening?  It would be rather lovely, right now, to fall asleep.

He should be furious, Charles knew, filled with that terrible cold rage, that murderous feyness. And he was, on some level, but that ocean of warm honey lay between his fury and himself, and Mary was so close and so warm, while the anger was so distant. That was probably for the best, he would reflect when sobriety and his wits returned. 

"Does he, the bounder?" he murmured slowly. "Knew he was a rum one. What on earth could he be talking about,  though, do you think? Ah, enough about him." He kissed her cheek. "You're a much better topic of conversation."

He met her kiss with as much eagerness as an opium-soused gentleman could manage, hands instinctively sliding down to her hips.

"I don't know," he admitted in a fit of uncharacteristic, opium-induced honesty. "I shouldn't be, plainly. Villainous charisma, perhaps." One of his hands moved, travelling down to rest on the swell of her rump, another action so well practised as to be instinctive. He kissed her again, nipping gently at her lower lip. Blindly, his hand left her hip, groping about for the hose of the hookah. He found it and broke off kissing her to suck in a mouthful of the smoke before offering the mouthpiece to her. What was sharing a pipe after what they had already done together?

"I've had dreams like this," he told her, grinning, and then set about pressing a line of kisses to her throat.

While Charles fuddled mind released it's questions far more freely than he usually would, Mary's mind carried on along it's own tangents.  Thoughts that she'd been carrying in private, concerns that she now let go of...  "He wants to marry me." in a faraway voice she revealed (though this at least wont have surprised Chatham), "says it will be his wedding present to me.  Isn't that bribery really?" she loosed a content sigh with Charles shifted movement.

So comfy.  She laid her head down on his chest and closed her eyes...

"I hope it's money." She mused dreamily, her eyes that had closed did not want to reopen, even when she felt something press at her lips.  It was the hose, that lovely dreamy hose, parting lips she took another taste of it.  

"Yes your charisma..." the world felt so warm laid here like this, and he like a great big pillow that she could sink into like an all encompassing embrace. "I've not had dreams like this."   Mary was becoming quite heavy. "But had wondered if your pego is anything like your fathers.  Might it be nice to be filled, properly. Mmm.. yes that might be so lovely." She very likely was thinking to dream about that right now...

The anger was there, listening to Mary's revelations, but the opium kept it at a safe remove. His altered state of consciousness was probably an advantage, really. It was much easier to conceal reactions you were too drugged to actually have in the first place.

"Bribery of the basest sort," Charles confirmed for her. "You could do far better." He sighed, and what came out of his mouth he could only blame on the opium. "A great pity I can't marry you."

He was properly fondling her bottom now, he realised distantly, watching her suckle at the hookah's mouthpiece. A most pleasant handful it made for, too. He did not entirely trust his tongue, and so gave her an appreciative squeeze in the hopes she would understand. This genuinely was beginning to resemble some of his more lurid dreams, and he could feel the beginnings of a stirring in his breeches that not even the soothing embrace of the poppy could counteract. He took the hookah away from her, setting the hose down, and added his second hand to his caresses.

Charles was not easily shocked, but somehow the idea that his stepmother had been wondering about how his cock compared with his father's caused his eye to widen. It was... confusing. The fact that she had been wondering at all was delicious, but Charles, like most people, preferred to keep thoughts of his parents far from the metaphorical bedchamber. Fully sober, it might have been enough to slow or even stop him. Flying on the wings of opium, he simply ignored that which discomforted him and focused on the latter half of her words.

"Oh, it might be," he purred in her ear, nipping at the lobe. "Would you like to find out?"

Edited by Charles Audley

Here was perhaps a difference between men and women, or perhaps just between he and she, for Mary was feeling mentally indulgent of thoughts but physically less inclined to act upon them… though his massaging of her rump felt simply divine.  She had no inclination to resist, but rather sighed a groan of pleasure with the words, “Yes such a pity.”

It had been worrying her, this whole Arthur Cadogan proposition that had been made. Now she’d told him of it she felt so much better, and he seemed sided with her, and right at the moment that seemed a lovely position to be in.

“Mmm… yes I’d like that.” She dreamily mused, then giggled, “or perhaps yours is more like your uncles.”

Mary was truly giving far too much information away.

Christ's wounds! Uncle William?

Charles found his eye widening yet again at Mary's words. There was an immense storm of implications and possibilities contained in that little phrase, but Charles was in no fit state to parse through them all. That would have to wait until he escaped the grip of the opium. For now he merely laughed loudly in wicked delight, hands squeezing that delectably round bottom.

"Oh," he breathed in a voice like sin made sound, "have you been naughty, my lovely little wanton?" He laughed again, not even opium enough to swallow the wonderful exultation that welled up in him at the revelation of her moral turpitude. "And you sneered at me, hmm? Tut, tut."

He nibbled at her ear again.

"It does seem a shame, though, to leave your curiosity unsatisfied, and a still greater one for you not to complete the set, as it were. But open your eyes and stir your hands, and you need wonder no more."

Joining in his laughter Mary she opened her eyes, dully aware that she'd house regrets of any number of things after, but feeling all too hedonistic right now to be much bothered  Really, she'd be just as happy to close her eyes again and go to sleep.   But, well Charles seemed quite willing, and it had been far too long.  As long as he did not expect her to be too energetic...

OOC: if it's fine with you, I think we can fade out on the rest!  Safe to say that Mary's not going to the party late that night. She's either in her room actually sleeping ,or pretending to be sleeping, when he leaves.  Embarrasing! She might be going to avoid seeing Charles for the next few days 😛 lol 

A sweet moment, this, a triumph entirely unexpected and all the greater for it. Charles had gained a great deal, and if trouble loomed on the horizon and the storm of his rage swelled in his chest under the tranquil fog of his drug induced haze, those were concerns for later. Now there was just this, and her, and the only cloud was that the opium meant that he could not give of his best. (But having seduced Mary once, what was stopping him from doing so again?)

OOC: That's fine. Thanks for a wonderful thread! :classic_biggrin:

• Hope locked this topic