JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

The New Years Eve Ball (Arlington's Office)- Xmas 1677

Blackguard

The Shag Team

Dorset was enjoying himself for a multitude of reasons.  Not only was he to shag the intriguing new Countess, he would gain valuable points in the game that the Merry Gang had initiated, but he was also chuckling inwardly at leaving a residue of secretion upon the Chamberlain's fine desk.  He was also weighing another round with a sudden withdrawal and then a shot upon Arlington's plush velvet chair.  Yes, that would be priceless.  It was the sort of prank that one could enjoy for a lifetime.  It was a pity that the Chamberlain had not left his white staff of office behind.  The Merry Gang had planned great fun in that regard.

"Perhaps we share a bath, for I am disinclined to go swimming outdoors in winter," the Earl remarked as Anne noted her skill in the water.  "Though when I get you hot enough, perhaps I will find a basin of water here to douse you," he noted airily.

"A christening, yes, a splendid description." The handsome blond lord took a step back and spoke to the desk.  "We are about to christen the HMS Sea Nymph;  the first of a fleet of fornication vessels.  Does the nymph wish to offer a rhyme to mark the occasion?"

“I'm certainly not against taking a bath with you, but to take full advantage of my skills in the water, we need one of those Roman-style bathing pools. Or we can just wait until summer and take a trip to the nearest beach.” Anne-Elisabeth favored him with a seductive smile. “We'll need some room to move. However, I can give you a taste of what I can do in a bath.”

She laughed when Dorset suggested throwing water on her. “Well, that will definitely make me wet, although there are more pleasurable methods if that's your objective.”

The Earl liked her idea for a christening and she laughed when he called the desk a fornication vessel. Did he say it was the first because he planned on finding more unusual places to shag her? The notion was quite enthralling.

“As a matter of fact, I do.” she announced. After a moment of thought, she recited:

“A very fine vessel is this.

So it will be christened with bliss.

Without further delay

We should get underway

And begin with a passionate kiss.”

As she spoke the last sentence, she held up her arms, inviting him into her embrace.

"A proper christening.  The first of many," Dorset announced. "I would break a bottle of wine upon the surface byt the shards of glass might be most unwelcome," he jested.

As for the limerick, he noted "a worth rhyme and deserving of a kiss."  He moved forward and to embrace her, pulling her to the edge of the desk, it being of just the right height to allow her to sit and him to stand in any coupling.

The kissing was passionate and his hands moved to rub her back as they kissed.  Given her warm temperament, the Earl doubted she needed much foreplay.

“I definitely don't want to be poked by glass.” Anne-Elisabeth laughed. “I'd rather be poked by you. I also don't think you brought any wine. Unless you have a flask hidden on your person.” She rather hoped he did and that he would dare her to search for it. It would make for a rather novel form of foreplay.

She smiled when Dorset complimented her limerick and she scooted forward on the table so that he could embrace her easily. She returned his kiss with skill and enthusiasm, taking as many liberties with her tongue as he allowed her. It was the kind of kiss that could make the most jaded of men beg for more. At least, that was the way it had been so far.

The desire that stirred within her was strong and compelling and she reached around him to caress his bum as he rubbed her back. The Countess didn't need a lot of foreplay, but she did like to be tantalizingly teased by her lovers, for it usually led to a more powerful and satisfying climax. She also enjoyed teasing them in return and she was determined to make this tryst one that the blonde Earl would never forget.

Removing her hands and entwining her arms around his neck, she kicked off her shoes and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him even closer.

They had danced on the dance floor with their legs.  Now they danced with their tongues.  Dorset, it seemed, was quite willing to kiss the French way and had a good amount of experience.  He was well-trained in not lunging into a coupling.  That was something younger men did.  Rather, he her rubbed her back, shoulders, and worked his way to her bosom.  When the kissing ended, he buried his face in her cleavage while the fingers of his right hand went beneath her skirts and proceeded to open the way with a vigorous penetration.  Charles expected that a good finger frig would have her worked into a lather.

Anne-Elisabeth thoroughly enjoyed their kiss. She preferred experienced men and Dorset did not disappoint. She thought their tongues danced together in a perfect and sensuous harmony. Her young body hummed with anticipation as his hands moved slowly toward her bosom, and when he plunged his head into her cleavage, she longed for him to push her breasts out of her gown and kiss them.

However, the handsome Earl had something even more stimulating in mind. The Countess gasped when she felt his finger enter her and move within her. Her hips bucked upward involuntarily and she had to brace one hand behind her on the table until she was able to balance again. “Mmmmmm,” she purred, wriggling enticingly beneath his expert ministrations.

Not one to remain idle while being pleasured, she wanted their first coupling to be as satisfying for him as it was for her. Anne-Elisabeth knew many ways to inflame him, but for now she settled for caressing his bum, squeezing it before sliding her hands around his hips and under his waistcoat. With one hand, she attempted attempted to unfasten his breeches, while she tried to slip the other one inside to teasingly stroke the treasure within.

He had his own art to employ with angle of penetration and grinding pressure.  Their anticipation had been such all evening that the end was fated to be met in a more limited time frame .  It was more a single act than a full play, though not so brief as to disappoint.

Not wishing to presume upon a lady, nor wishing to father unwanted children, the Earl pulled forth and made ready to spread his seed upon the Chamberlain's desk and chair instead, smiling as he did so. It would be an accomplishment to note in the next private meeting of the Merry Gang.

"Happy New Year Countess," he offered in a pleased tone.  I think your acquaintance shall make for a more interesting 1678."  It was all the flattery that he might allow under the circumstances, not wishing the newcomer to become too confident.  

Slow and leisurely lovemaking was always gratifying, but there were times … such as this one … when Anne-Elisabeth wanted it fast and furious. Both she and Dorset were skilled enough in the art of sexual intimacy to give each other exquisite pleasure in a short amount of time. When he entered her, she gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist again so that she could enhance his thrusting by pulling his closer and moving with him.

In Barbados, she had paid the madam of the local brothel to give her some tips (and had to pay extra so the woman would keep her identity a secret) and had been instructed in how to exercise her inner muscles so that she remained nearly as tight as a virgin. She had also learned how to control those muscles during intercourse. Experimentation with gentlemen had taught her how to drive men wild with it. She employed that technique with Dorset now, contracting them at perfectly strategic moments.

She climaxed just as he pulled out of her, crying out as waves of intense pleasure  so enthralling that she thought she heard bells ringing inside her head. No, they weren't inside her head. They seemed to be coming from all over the palace. It must be midnight. Perfect timing, she thought as the ecstatic sensations began to subside.

She laughed when she saw the Earl spraying the desk and chair with his seed and she hopped off of the desk so that he wouldn't accidentally hit her. Though she knew he pulled out for that reason, Anne-Elisabeth actually preferred it that way, for she definitely didn't want a child at this stage in her life. Most gentlemen refused, and she usually took a foul concoction of herbs to prevent pregnancy. Tonight, she wouldn't have to.

“Happy New Year to you too, my lord,” she said, stepping closer to him and tilting her face upward for a kiss. “Likewise,” was her reply to his comment that the new year would more interesting now that he knew her. She felt the same way about him, and she hoped there were more 'christenings' in their future.  “We certainly started the year out with a bang.”

Edited by Anne-Elisabeth Devereux

Whether her muscle contraction created the desired effect, who was to say?  Dorset seemed to enjoy the encounter well enough.

"The person whose office this is," the blond earl attempted to explain, "is a horse's arse -- the most pretentious prick at court, and probably the most corrupt.  If ever there was a need of prank for a man, this one is it."  Charles was refastening his breeches as he spoke.  If only Arlington had left his white staff behind. 

"Next time we will find more suitable lodgings," the Earl ventured, signaling that there would be encounters to come, no pun intended.  "Best we exit, lest some minion happen upon us.  The Lord has no sense of humor whatsoever.  But first ..." he looked about for a decorative paperweight.  "Here, would you like this as a momento?"  The paperweight was a small one, made up of a small square of Italian marble with the letter A inscribed.  Dorset had in mind that further pranks could be attempted with it.

Anne-Elisabeth wrinkled her nose as she smoothed down her skirts and adjusted her stomacher, which was slightly off-center. The office's resident seemed quite disagreeable. “I wonder if he'll notice or if one of his toadies will clean it up before he uses it again. Since tomorrow is New Year's Day and he probably doesn't work on Sundays, he might not show up until Monday.” She narrowed her eyes slyly. “Unless somebody gives him an excuse to visit it tonight when our mischief is fresh.”

Once more, he alluded to future trysts, which didn't displease the Countess at all. He was quite skilled in the art of lovemaking, and she looked forward to experiencing those skills in more relaxed circumstances. Or would it always be hot and hurried with them? She knew better than to ask when. Appearing too eager made a lady look desperate or clingy, and she was neither. He would let her know when he wanted her again. “Maybe even a place with a bed?” she asked with a chuckle.

He offered her a souvenir of their prank, and she took it and studied it. “It has my initial on it,” she observed. “You'll need to keep it for me because I have nowhere in my gown to put it.” She also didn't want to get caught with a stolen object on her person, though she could always say she found it and possibly get a reward for its return.

“Maybe,” she ventured, as she looked around for something to present to him, “you should introduce me to the resident of this office when we return to the ballroom and persuade him to ask me to dance. It would be like laughing in his face, and fitting, considering the circumstances.”

(OOC: I don't know what is in the office so I'm not sure what she can give him, if anything.)

"The servants will be too drunk to notice tomorrow," Dorset replied.  "It is the perfect time for such a prank.  If he does not notice, then Johnnie will pay him a visit and tell him his office smells of semen.  That will get the old man to sniff things more closely," he laughed.

There were not many obvious souvenirs in view.  There were quill and ink pot on the desk, along with writing paper and blotter.  There was a globe on a nearby table.  There was a wicker basket with two unpeeled oranges in it.  There was a coat rack with a spare man's black velvet jacket and a black tricorn hat.  There were candles and candle holders aplenty.

Dorset slid the paperweight into his coat pocket.  "Yes, a bed would be a welcome addition," he agreed.

"The Lord Chamberlain has a bad leg and does not dance.  He is also so ugly that you might cry rather than laugh," the Earl warned.  He hushed her as heavy footsteps were heard outside the office.  They walked on by and faded into the distance.  "That would be the guard.  We have a few minutes to leave before he is due back."  As such, he moved her towards the door.

She should have known that he would tell the rest of the Merry Gang about their antics. This didn't bother Anne-Elisabeth in the least, as they had all heard her offer to shag Dorset for an introduction to the King. It was probably better that they were informed, because they would know that she always kept her word. It wasn't as if she desired a stellar reputation. Tarnished ones were much more fun.

Nothing she saw nearby was unique enough to offer to him, but perhaps she would find something suitable elsewhere and give it to him after their next tryst. He was keeping the paperweight anyway, and it could serve as a souvenir for both of them. Whenever he saw the 'A' inscribed upon it, he would think of her. Or did he even remember her first name?

“You're good at obtaining keys,” she said, when he agreed with her about the bed. “You should be able to find one for a bedroom, although there must be many other creative places to swive in the palace.” Maybe they would eventually discover them all.

Ahh, yes, she had forgotten that the office belonged to the Lord Chamberlain. “Even if he didn't have a bad leg, I wouldn't want to dance with him if he's that ugly. I'm not even sure I want to be introduced to him now, though it would be rather amusing to meet the man whose desk we defiled."

Anne-Elisabeth heeded Dorset's warning and fell silent as she heard the footsteps advance and then retreat. “I will follow where you lead, my lord,” she said, hoping he didn't take that statement the wrong way. “I have no idea how to get back to the ballroom on my own, so you have me completely at your mercy.”

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't just about obtaining keys.  "I am good at getting into things," Dorset uttered with pride.  He had gotten into the office, her, and trouble all at once.

"Creative places aplenty," he assured her.  "My favorite is in the uppermost tower on a summer day.  The gardens are too lazy a place."

As for Arlington, "the man is so ugly he could make a statue cry or a gargoyle flee," he jested as they made ready to leave.  "We did not defile his desk.  We christened it," he reminded.

Out into the hall they went.  He retraced their steps back towards the ballroom, not uttering a word until they were safely away from the offices.  "I think that went rather well."  He smiled at his companion.  "Perhaps we should christen each office with the next season."  With his ego, his smile widened as Anne exclaimed that she was at his mercy.  "Quite so."

"Here we are."  They were back at the ball area, which was thinning out rapidly.  He had another liaison ahead of him for the evening.  He wanted to win the Merry contest and time was short.  He suspected he had more points than most.

"My lady, it was a rare pleasure to make your acquaintance this evening.  I tire of boorish people with no aptitude for a good limerick.  You are quite gifted.  And an ease for mischief recommends you.  I know that we shall have bright days ahead."

“That's an understatement if I've ever heard one,” she laughed. The same thing had often been said about her.

Anne-Elisabeth liked the idea of boffing in a tower. “Then it's a good thing that I am not afraid of heights. I agree that gardens are boring, unless perhaps we climb a tree.”

Dorset really hated the Lord Chamberlain, that much was apparent. “Of course we christened it, but he won't see it that way.” She followed the Earl into the hallway, keeping quiet so that nobody would see them sneaking about in a forbidden area of the palace.

The Countess took his words as a compliment to her lovemaking skills as well as the mischief they had caused. “You won't hear any complaints from me,” she remarked when he suggested christening every office in the coming season.

He seemed to enjoy her admission that she was at his mercy, which had been exactly why she had said it. “At least for now,” she clarified with a naughty little wink. “Once I learn my way around, you might be at mine.” That simple sentence had many meanings, and she hoped that Dorset would catch the innuendo in it.

The arrived at the ballroom, which was not nearly as crowded as it had been. Now that the New Year had been celebrated, courtiers were ready to go home, even though to her, the night was still young. His compliment drew her attention away from the dwindling assembly, surprising and pleasing her at once. Praise from someone so arrogant was rare indeed.

“Why thank you, my lord,” she replied, grinning playfully. “I enjoyed our limerick competition immensely and I have never met anyone with a skill equal to yours. Your company in all of our endeavors this evening has been quite satisfying. We shall have great fun together and I look forward to all of the adventures to come.  So until we meet again ..."

With a playful smirk, she turned away from him. Hips swaying seductively, she sauntered into the ballroom without a backward glance.