JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Cheerful confessions | 26th in the wee hours- Xmas 1677

A spacious home made out of fashionable geometric shapes with details in sculpting, and the walls painted terracotta and white. The front lane was dotted with white gardenia's, blooming early. The entry was covered in vines with little white blooms and two hanging baskets with fresh spring flowers in different shades of pink.

The mansion was three stories high, with enough room to house guests and hold several events. Downstairs one would find the parlour, the study, the dining room, the library and of course the garden room filled with a multitude of ferns and a jasmine brush. In the back a large lawn and a teahouse that looked small and frivolous.

Dancing slippers in one hand candle in the other, Nicolette crept down the hallway to her room, knocking over the flowers on the hall-table and in an overloud whisper telling herself off then laughing of it.

She was a little drunk, giddy of the night, and elated with life.

As she passed Louis doorway an urge compelled her to enter his most private domain. She simply had to tell him. Wanted to kiss him for the joy of her grand commencement, wanted to laugh with him of the glory that was soon to be her, to be theirs.

"Cousin? Cousin?" she leaned over the bed, holding her candle up above, eyes dancing and grin broad.

The King was dead and the Queen was distraught. She had summoned the Lord Treasurer, Louis Killington, to her private chamber. The countryside was in revolt and the German Queen summoned the most powerful and handsome man in the kingdom to be her adviser. She begged him, with tears in her eyes, to rule at her side, placing his bejeweled hand on her bosom as a promise, not unlike the Queen of France did with a certain Cardinal. Louis was no clergyman, but knew an opportunity when he saw one. That look, it was one that promised that he could possess her body and soul. Already she was pushing his hand deeper into her cleavage, begging his fondling touch.

Yet, the palace must have been stormed for Louis heard cries of his name ... and torches. Had they come to burn the place? Already the scene was dissipating into the fog.

"Cousin?"

Louis groaned as Nicolette brought him to consciousness. It could not have been a dream since it seemed so real. Yet, here he was, in his own bed and it was still dark. It had been a damn fine dream too. He groaned again.

"Nicci?" he mumbled. "What is it?" Was the house on fire?

"Oh good, you are awake..." He looked cute frowning against the light like that, and his hair all messed, and his voice untuned. She bent and kissed his forehead, he was all warm with rest.

"Oh only the most wondrous night." she crooned, and setting the candle down on the night stand she slid under the duvet. Perhaps he was grateful of the shade her body cast across his face - while she was grateful of the heat, she was nearly frozen, especially her toes. "I cannot sleep now, I do not want to waste a single moment of life - oh cousin, England is so wonderful, I am so blessed, You are so wonderful, I love you so!"

Frozen, never-the less she was elated, and unable to contain it alone needed to share her happiness with him.

Still struggling to determine which was the dream and which was the reality, Louis lay still for a moment as Nicci kissed his forehead and seemed elated about something. His cousin was prone to swings in her happiness; but, this was quite welcome.

"What has happened?" he asked as he lifted himself into sitting position. A sleepy smile appeared on his face as he awaited some momentous news. Had the King bedded her already? That seemed unlikely, but the monarch was known to move quickly at times.

Louis patted the bed for her to sit beside him as he released a yawn. His hands went to his eyes to give them a quick rub. At the end of these small efforts, he was mostly awake and ready to hear Nicolette's tale.

• 2 months later...

In love with life, Nicolette slid her arms around Louis and crooned, "I am just back from Buckinghams, well, Lord Kingstons bed to be exact." she was oblivious to any lingering scent, not that she'd have thought the badge of her activity would have been offensive to her cousin. "You had not need to worry, for he was just lovely, such a gentleman, and... oh Louie. I am so pleased it is done!" She kissed his forehead again before leaning back against the headboard.

"My career it is beginning in earnest now, is it not?" she gave a happy sigh.

Frankly, Louis did not wish to hear much, if anything, about what Kingston had done to Nicci. It was necessary, he had supposed. Kingston, and Buckingham presumably, would be able to testify to the King that she had been a maiden. If Louis had taken her maidenhood, one could have wondered if she had lost it years before. While the King might not appreciate a virgin, neither did he want a lightskirt. So, the key was to have the bloom of innocence but with the thorns removed.

"Oui, it begins," he agreed in a groggy voice. "Did you just arrive home?" He was left to wonder what time it was.

It was good to hear that Francis had been a gentleman and did not ruin Nicci's natural effusive spirit. "It is good that the experience was not ... unpleasant. It will only be pleasure now," he assured her. He reached to brush a lock of her hair from her forehead, It seemed to have gotten loose. "You must be exhausted, or will be when the excitement wears off." He offered a knowing smile. Basildon had come home many a time in the wee hours, excited from a night of frolic. Visions of those nights floated in his memories.

"Do you wish to sleep or talk of plans for the next stage?" Part of him wanted to simply lift the sheets and covers and invite her to crawl in beside him so that they might talk and doze off into slumber together. The problem with that was that Diana would be in at his normal rising time to wake in a way that only she could. If the household staff learned that they were in bed together, even if Nicci were clothed, word of it might reach Lisa. No, if they were to sleep together, it would be at the shop rather than the house.

"M-hmm." she nodded, then chuckled of that, "It's hardly worth going to bed now, I'll have to rise for church in a few hours. Oh, but are you still sleepy?" She really didn't want him to be, but, well if he was really tired it would be cruel to keep him awake. Capturing his hand as he moved it, she pressed it to her cheek. "Your hand it is so warm..." and upon a whim she moved it down to her breast. Drowsy Louis was so biddable, it was a pity he was not always thus.

"I am sure he shall want me, cousin, we need only worry that it is more than once." she was thinking of the King again, and their ambitions. Cards played correctly, the Basildon fortunes would continue to increase. She bend to kiss Louis forehead again, and whispered, "Though even if not, I think the Duke likes me as his pawn, there is perhaps a future in that too." She closed her eyes, starting to relax in sleepy Louis's proximity.

"There's hardly any excuse for you now." she murmured, on another topic.

His hand was moved to her breast instead. Her skin was cold, having just come inside no doubt. She was likely quite chilly, at least on the outside. Was she attempting to seduce him? It was too early in the morning for him to think straight. More likely she was toying with him.

Reconsidering, Louis lifted the sheets and blankets for his favorite cousin. "Fear not. All will work out well. Do you want to slide in here to warm up?" he asked invitingly. She had said that she was not looking for sleep, so perhaps a bit of warm conversation and enclosure would serve instead. "Your skin is like ice. We cannot have you catching a cold, especially with the royal plans afoot."

His hand was different to how Francis had felt, there was not the excitement in it, her senses weren't flared. It was because of Louis' sleepiness she supposed.

Letting free her hold of garment, the ties of which had been previously cut, she pushed herself free of it. Now in chemise alone she scooted under the covers. Toes like icicles, legs not much warmer, pressed against him. "Thank you..." she snuggled in, yet in curiosity still her fingers roamed across his chest.

"We've an entire season yet together." Nicolette mumbled, she did not imagine the advancement of her goal to be a speedy thing, already it had been months, and the King was yet to learn her name. The Duke's plan might perhaps quicken around the New year. Till then, there was so much time to spend. Pressing lips to his shoulder she kissed, "Whitehall ought quake." she smiled, "perhaps you ought quake too cousin dear?"

"Aaarrggh," he grimaced quietly as Nicci's cold digits were pressed against his toasty ones. He was about to query whether Kingston had taken her in a drift of snow but thought better of it. Under the heavy load of covers, nicely warmed by Louis, Nicolette would be cozy quickly. As for him, his sleepiness melted away.

"They should quake," he replied in good humor. As her hand quested upon his chest, his own caressed her arm lightly. "Me quake? Never," he smiled as he turned his head fully to face hers. "I think I have Danby quaking." His voice sounded pleased.

"Do you know he sent a message last night while you were away? He wants to see me today." He slid his hand down along her form as if a cartographer trying to map her feminine geography. "Did you see me with his eldest daughter? Already I have in place a plan to ruin or save her, depending on whim and opportunity. She is quite taken with me it seems and has placed herself in my hands. I think this will be a joint project for you and I cousin. Good practice." He paused to see if she could see the opportunities.

"Buckingham hates Danby, so I please one master by causing mischief for his adversary. On the other hand, if Danby piques my interest sufficiently, then I save his daughter from an imminent downfall, and even earn more credit with the father, while causing tongues to wag, which will please Buckingham." He punctuated the unveiling of his new plan by kissing Nicci's shoulder briefly too.

She smiled inwardly to his grumble of the cold, for some reason it was satifying.

"It is almost a shame that a man with intelligence to be scared, need be removed." his hand felt nice along her arm, warm and oddly comfortable. "What do you think he wants?" her finger tip discovered an area 'neath night shirt that must be the pan of a nipple. She traced it with a smile, it was such a cute thing that men even had them. God knew that they'd never be needed, but placed them there any how.

"What would it take to make you quake Louis?' she asked, and abandoning her interrogation of nipple, let her hand slide further south.

Meanwhile he told her of the girl Bridgit, "Ah, that will have been the pitiable girl I saw you with." though she'd not seen him disappear with her as her own evening had taken further angles itself. "Mmm, what message would she best be used to deliver? That you are merciful, or shall be feared..." Nicci's toes moved against Louis foot as she lifted her knee across his. The press of bodies was so pleasant, what more it was Louis.

"This shall be the first of many victories." she mused softly, wondering it if might truly be so, she was guessing really. But she supposed that whatever she said would assist him consider the larger variety of possibilities, so despite her inexperience she continued to muse, "the precedent you set may set the mood for future, conquests. Shall they yield more swiftly if they know of your benevolence. You make a very charming Absolute..." a smile was in her voice of calling him that, barely short of calling him a God. No doubt he'd have accepted either title, but it was Sunday after all, and christmas.

"He wants to use an asset he once owned," Louis speculated about Danby. "He will pretend nothing has happened and will deny any action against me. He is not summoning me to help me. No, he needs my help, but for what?"

"Nothing would make me quake," he declared confidently, "except perhaps a death sentence from the King I suppose." His cousin was not likely surprised by his confidence. "And you dear cousin?" he asked, turning the tables on her. She seemed more confident of late.

If her hand journeyed very far south it would encounter a stiffness that plagued Louis, and many men, most every morning. It was often the product of laying on one's stomach, but could also arise from a certain type of dream that was a frequent occurrence with Basildon.

Her leg came up to cross his own. That was a signal for a leg to be stroked, in his experience. As such, he did not disappoint. His warm hands glided over the cool flesh of Nicci's silk clad leg.

"Victories are so much sweeter when shared with a loved one don't you think?" he whispered quietly. "And you, my dear make a very charming Relative." By that he meant a witty reference to both their blood connection and the opposite of absolute. Her charm was in her mercurial nature. His was in his steadfastness pursuit of victory.

"Oh no, I did not imagine him in a position to help anyone, not even himself." Nicolette replied, "Is it his estate he wants, have the courts seized them." she tried to guess, and then murmured, "How did he go wrong, how did he not protect his interests? I had heard he was a clever man."

"I can imagine, that even with a death sentence you'd manage to find the upper hand." though the light too dim to see it, he might hear her smile in her tone. "But me? Why, I quake even now Loui." fibbing perhaps? For there was no trepidation in her hands commute, and the noise she made upon discovering his state of prepare was of pleasant surprise. "I've discovered that I adore to dare past boundaries." Discreetly (?), she traced her fingers down shafts length, measuring him off against her palm.

"I love the trill I feel, the quake of fear, for I no longer let it stop me. Instead. It is the bellows to the fire." his hand stroked her leg in such a natural sort of manner. Relaxed. Of course he was well familiar with a woman lounging against him -- but for Nicci his touch was pure excitement.

Her breath held, and shudderingly released.

"M-hmm." agreeing, she nuzzled further kisses, and then whispered, "I think we should celebrate."

"He was a clever man." He emphasized the past tense. "Sometimes, when the clever lose their nerve, they lose their wits as well." That seemed to explain Danby these days. "It is a long story for another day when we are sipping brandy." he announced lightly. Indeed, it was a complex tale of betrayals.

It seemed that Nicci was on a journey to overcome her trepidation. That was welcome as he had little regard for the weak. Her grasp of his shaft was also welcome, but he said nothing of it. The shaft became even more rigid in her grasp.

"Welcome the quakes and trills," he advised in a whisper. "At times they can be a reward." By that he meant intimate moments of course.

"Oh?" he feigned ignorance. "What sort of celebration?"

So Danby had lost his nerve. Nicolette wondered how and why? "Do you think it could have been Saint-Aignan and Chevreuse?" she quietly voiced. The Sun King would benefit without Danby's anti-french policies, and it was entirely possible that francophile Buckingham was working in cahoots with those stylish gentlmen. And then Louis, a french sympathist, being groomed for the Treasurer's position. Was it a coincidence that the Comte and Duc had interviewed Louis? Coud that have been behind their ready acceptance of Nicolette invitation dinner? The pieces of the puzzle only now made some sense to her.

How else did Danby, who'd weathered many storms, a man so clever and careful, suddenly fail?

The girl felt a measure of French pride at the thought, and nestling against Louis was of a mind to do some meddling of her own. "You know how we French are, we cannot keep our hands to ourselves" Louis made no effort to halt her, and so the girl stroked his shapely staff, so supple in it's tension, she fancied how happy he might be to discharge it's bounty.

"A celebration of our freedom of course." she hitched up her chemise and turned to slide partially over his front, coming to look down into his eyes. Glinting in the dark. "Freedom to do as we please, take what we want." her hand shifted angle, and she pressed his penis against her belly, knee sliding down between his legs as she muddled along her placement.

"No, I suspect it was his plot with Monmouth against York that was the final straw," Louis revealed. "The King learned of it and was displeased, theatening thereby the King's protection from his impeachment. When one is under attack from all sides, even the strong can quake." He decided to use her term in this regard.

Louis had wondered as to Nicci's intent with him. She had just been deflowered, so he wondered whether she was seeking some release other than coupling. As she moved his privates closer to hers, he had to hide his amusement. The poor lady was already hungry for it so soon after her release. Perhaps it was the product of so many years of defending her maidenhood now gratefully extinguished.

Moving his lips closer, Louis gave Nicci the softest kiss. "You will be sore, dear cousin, and query whether you would like to tell His Majesty in the coming days truthfully that you've had no other men than his own gentleman who instructed you." He wanted her to think about that before embarking on a frolic of promiscuity. The King would want experience; but, would he want a mistress that had been sampled by many at court? Nell had found his bed after leaving many others while Louise had been true to only the King.

"Rest assured we shall celebrate completely soon enough." By that, he meant to signal that he would sharing his bounty with her regularly, hoping to help impregnate her, once she had successfully gained the royal bed. "In the meantime cousin," he whispered invitingly, "I have sat many long months admiring you while wondering what beauty was hidden from me. Such lovely treasures require close admiration. Now hold still, if you can. I have not had my breakfast yet and I find myself ravenous."

Without asking the permission that he doubted she would deny, Louis slipped under the covers, parting Nicci's legs gently. First his eyes craved a look and then his tongue craved a taste. He imagined that he would be the one to teach her the wonders of an experienced and skillful tongue.

Louis did not think it was the French. Just as well really, it was all the more cunning of Saint A and Chevreuse that there was a perfectly viable English reason for it.

The more Nicci thought of it, the more it made sense that this was part of a plot to prevent war between England and France, by removing one of the worst protagonists. Buckingham had been there to greet the French contingent last season, Buckingham did not want war, and very likely the King did not either. (Nicci know that the French military far outmatched England's, as they currently marched from victory to victory in Europe)

"Hmm... and now Monmouth is now in France." another coincidence? She thought not.

Yet to her designs on Louis, in her recline she was untroubled by her injury within. He was wise though, to know that a further cudgeling might prove less than pleasant for her.

Her voice was warm as she chuckled of his Kingly rationale though, "But cousin, that is not the plan for my education. Remember it was you and I that decided Lord Kingston to be my first. There are no terms and conditions for the rest of my education - only that it be varied and... diverting, for me to tell his Majesty of in my letters." Buckingham was privy to the letters Nicci had sent, and would have said something if he did not approve of what had been in them. Rather, Buckingham had dallied with Nicci a little himself, fairly encouraging her scatter herself to the winds.

Nicci was already planning to dabble with any number of gentlmen she admired greatly, men she believed to be of the highest calibre.

But, Louis, was someone special again. She felt his protection, thrived in trust of it even, she wanted to give herself to him for unique reasons. "Louie..." her voice was a little pained as she understood he was going to refuse her yet again. How many times had she tried now?! And he was sliding under the covers.

"Louie?" she slid from him, and he moved between her knees. Her breath quickened as she guessed what he might be thinking of doing. "...but..." yet she think of no 'but'. Instead, her hand slid under the covers too, tumbling into his hair, her breath held with an anticipation of a marvelous sort.

"You are a precious thing Nicci," Louis replied. "I should like to share you with as few as possible," he admitted selfishly, "and I suspect that the King will feel likewise. One wants to sample something rare, unmarred by someone who is not rare as well." It had not been his plan to have her write letters of her sexual adventures to the King. That sounded like something Heather would suggest. It ran the risk, in his mind, that the relationship between the King and Nicci would be more about about sex than her wit and charm. Perhaps he was too protective of his cousin, but he felt it better that the King would need to complete her education rather than some random gentleman.

Kingston had served his purpose. He had begun the education and could confirm her virginity to the King, as could Buckingham. Whatever other lovers she took would need an explanation beyond frolic and fancy, or so he thought. But, how best to communicate his thoughts without upseting her? A distraction was in order, and of the best kind.

A tongue can be a marvelous thing for teasing. So too could a finger. One that knew how to script the two in harmony was one sure to please a woman. Quite experienced in the most sensitive areas of a woman's privates, Louis went right to work. Fortunately, he enjoyed such exploration and was resolute in attempting to make Nicci crave the sorts of wild ripplings he would give her. It was a test as well to see how explosive she was as a lover. Some women had light triggers while others needed a heavy finger. He was interested to observe how animated and vocal she would become, as well as how easy he could trigger a number of releases.

• 2 weeks later...

Louis had believed in her at times when she'd doubted herself. Those months ago, when she'd been at her lowest, he'd helped her back up. Helped her to remember her own strength, to believe in herself, and to grow - and all done without any lecture that might have rubbed her the wrong way.

So it was from a tender part of her heart she listened, and felt happy of his selfishness of her. "I need be claimed, before I can be shared at all..." she whispered, encouraging him on.

He did not seem to need much encouragement.

So warm, he moved down her body, while she wished that he would simply take her into his possession fully. He might be right of a hurt still being there, but she hardly cared of that. But he did not, instead his hands moved gently over her, shifting and moving her, till she discovered a position of comfort that was then scandalously trilled. She gasped. Thighs clenching about him, then relaxing again as he persisted. He did not seem to mind what he was doing. And she. Well!

Quivering waves of pleasure washed over her body, sensation growing so acute she cried out begging him to stop, yet barely did the wave subside till it rolled back over her again. Her mind spinning. Incredulous. Gasping for breath, fingers running through his hair, petite screams filling the air till she grasped a pillow to try muffle herself. They did not want the servants to hear! Sacre Bleu! Panting, she gasped, "I want you Louie." she wanted to be his pleasure too.

It was working as expected. Nicolette revealed herself to be as passionate in body as she was in spirit. Hidden between her thighs, Louis smiled. At last she begged for him. How could he ignore her plea?

His ministrations ceased as he lifted his head, the bedsheet used briefly to dry his face as he did. "And I want you too Nicci," he whispered back in fluent French. "I have shown you pleasure, but this union between us will be more than pleasure." He maneuvered himself upward so that his turgid member was saluting her privates. "It will be a union of the blood, love and ambition that we share together. With this union we pledge ourselves as one to advance the family and each other. The love of the Kings of England and France are fickle Nicci, but our love for one another must survive them all."

The tip of his staff was barely penetrating her quim, awaiting to be invited inside. "Do you so pledge? Oui or non?"

• 2 months later...

This was no audience needed to be convenience, Nicolette had wanted to feel that extreme of closeness with Louis for the longest time. Yet he orated. Weaving a special sort of magic around what they were doing.

This was no slip of morality (which was what she'd tried make him do however many times before) in which she'd later wonder if regret. This was a deliberate choice overlaid upon the simmering fever, the phsical attraction that was heightened by the plots and intrigue that they'd discovered like affinity.

The love of the Kings of England and France are fickle Nicci, but our love for one another must survive them all

Perfectly poised, she looked up into his eyes. "You are my strength, you are my champion. Oui. Oui, my Louis. Bind us together, forever our fates shall be linked!"

His motion, when it came, reminded Nicolette of how recent her intuition had been. She was not mended. Though the passion of the moment overrode much else, with the head spinning affirmation that she was not alone. Perhaps had never really been alone.

His entry was tender; his hands were strong. One was to cause her less pain; the other to symbolize the strength of the union. Where his caresses were soft, his member was hard amidst her tightness.

"We are joined and so are we linked," he whispered softly before kissing her softly as well. A slow rhythm began, to test her pain and see if he might take her to a crisis to which he might join.

With soft endearments uttered in French Louis told her how beautiful she was, not just in look, but in heart, and act. In her native tongue he revealed how much he had wished to make love to her but held himself back until the time was right, when they came to know each other truly and arrived at a single purpose. Louis knew that one could arouse a woman with words far easier than action. In this case his sentiments were heartfelt, so more easily delivered with the passion that only the French language could embellish.

All the while he offered a smile whenever their eyes or their lips met. They were together at last, an intimate interlude before the next round of intrigue would come into play. Many things made the moment special and not likely to be forgotten.

The pace quickened, as it must despite ideas to the contrary. With it came more hurried kisses and hands kneading soft pale flesh. His own need was great, having been fed by an overlong abstinence from the intimate embrace of his most charming and alluring cousin. He waited for the signs in the cadence of her breath and the constriction of her muscles before he might feel free to release the bounty that was barely contained. The maneuvers of his loins were designed to bring her to crisis so that he might join her, with the same thrill in which their flesh had been joined.

His hands were strong, his entry was tender. While she was ablaze with desire, and the heat of her sex not much cooler. "Linked." artlessly she repeated, feeling a soft wonder at how pact-like this felt, no, even more than that, like a marriage of some unusual sort. Her arms slid around his shoulders, legs up and around his hips, holding onto him and crooning. His penis deep.

“The time is right, now.” There was a place inside of her that felt discomfort, swollen even, with recent breech, but the intensity of the moment was greater than that.

“I’d not have thought you a man for too much patience.” Her voice rose and fell through puffs of breath as she teased, no adored him. Holding tighter to him still as he bounced. Their bodies pressing tighter as they found their perfect fit. Breasts squashed against his chest, pelvis tilted, eyes lost in the others, fingers pressed in through his curls and lips met hungrily.

Was this love? Perhaps it was. But she not to say any such thing, for those were the words of little girls that were foolish and naive, and he, Louis deserved much more than that. He deserved a woman who knew. Not a child. She was no longer a child.

The pace quickened, so that she was jostled about the bed, breaths ragged. Ah but this was so fantastically raw, so wild. Like it had been with Francis, but different, she was not so nervous this time. The male machine that pummeled and pulsed, and it seemed right even if it was wrong too, and she cried out encouragement he as he laboured so hard. It seemed to be very hard work for him, as he strived towards something intangible...

Her own body shifted in unison, moving, shifting, responding to his thrusts, something discovering inside of her, a yearning sort of tensioning. Perhaps that was the little death? Yes maybe it was. It must have been. Nicolette felt happiness at that thought, for it seemed to be important to everyone. "Oh Louie, my Louie!" she crowed with joy.

• 2 weeks later...

"I have patience only for the things most valuable in life, such as you dear Nicci. The greater the treasure, the greater must be your patience to be enriched by it," he whispered warmly in her ear as he penetrated as deep as her extra tight passage might allow.

It was a marriage of sorts, based on blood, mutual ambition, and a shared passionate temperament for forbidden fruit. There was love too, for how could there not be in such circumstances?

"Dearest Nicci, forever shall we be joined," came the whisper just before climax. His grunt of release and pleasure would communicate his thrill of the moment and the culmination of the union.

Yet, with but a pause to let her savour the moment, he released that her climax might be her first since surrendering her maidenhood, so he thought to see if he might fetch her again with more rigorous movement. Now that he had spent, the friction would be less for her and she might enjoy a well-oiled pounding. Louis was skilled enough to maintain his stiffness for several minutes as long as the pressure continued, which it did. With luck he might bring her off a few more times, just to leave her panting ... which would make their special moment all the more memorable.

When they were done, his index finger lifted her chin upwards so that he might give her a kiss, not of passion, but of pledge. His eyes sought hers throughout.

"Mmm... say enriched again." Nicci groaned, the words he said sounded so very lewd and she loved it, as though he was really talking about his penis deep up inside her, and the seeds he might plant there. She only wished that he did not seem so big, or that she did not feel quite as hot down there. Bodies in motion, force beyond their control stirred, and she, on this night of all nights, wished to yield completely; yet sensed there was still yet more. It was all quite confusing. But what was clear to her was the adoration she felt for Louis, her protector.

And he, became most happy with her, the stifled sound he made told her as much, and it felt a bit different then. He moved easier. Seeking his lips she kissed, and then he was found a new and greater energy. That thing that she thought had come before, shivered her upon the edge of realisation again. His each thrust resounding, bringing the wonder nearer and nearer... till starbursts exploded! Each one of them bearing the face of her cousin. His motion so deep and powerful, and she was crying out with senseless elation. Twisting writhing. Shuddering, fingers grasping so tight upon his arms. He might burst right though her at that moment and she'd love it!

The delirium of lust slowly eased from her, and she found a soft smile for Louis, darling Louis. Slipping her arms around him she kissed his face once more, and whispered "Louis, I love you." she felt like a chocolate that had melted in his mouth, all gooey and adored. "Can we do that again, many times," she'd enjoyed it hard and fast, was that normal? She hardly knew.

Her hand slid over his forehead, pressing back his hair, and dropping her voice to a whisper she said, "I would do many things, perhaps anything, for you, for the family. But this, this I do quite selfishly really, Louis. This I did, for me. I have seen your love Louis and, I wanted to taste that passion. Your ferocious loyalty. And, now, I know it. And..." but whatever the rest of her thought was, it was too big for words. She fell hush of it and kissed his lips tenderly. Meeting his eyes, and kissing yet again.

As she goaded him to say enriched again, Louis smiled and proclaimed "I am enriching you now," as he released his seed inside her. It seemed the most apt time to utter it. He knew what its effect would be upon her.

His instincts and experience proved correct. His cousin was a passionate creature and became a dear lover. It made him regret immediately that he would need to share her with the anyone but the King. Would either Buckingham or Kingston try to claim her for himself? His patience for that had its limits.

"And I love you as well. You are my treasure Nicci." She uttered all the right words. As she asked to do it again, he laughed. How ironic women were. They fought hard to resist sex but then, once tasted, some could never get enough.

"Yes, we can do it again, with regularity, but we must be careful. The King's spies will be watching and we must make them think we are tied by blood bonds only. Likewise, Lisa, though I love her as well, is less understanding about sharing me when she is around," he laughed. "She looks the other way when she is not here, or I have a dalliance with a servant or such; but, I suspect she would be jealous of the budding bond between us," he explained between kisses and hugs. "I could go several other rounds with you now, but you are likely sore and my chambermaid will be arriving soon to awaken me." He looked to the window to see it dawn was nearing. Diana would not arrive until hours later, knowing that he did not like to rise before 9 am.

"If we frolic in the house, it must be in the dead of night without servants as witness." Lisa would interrogate them. "Our best plan is to meet at your shop periodically. It should not be predictable but look as though I am visiting episodically when I have need of herbs or a conversation." He had used ruses many times and concocted complicated rendezvous times that were designed to throw off the spies of fathers and brothers. He would employ similar devices here. They had that lovely bedroom that he had planned for assignations anyway.

"Oh, and I must confess selfishness too," he added with a kiss. "This is not to take away from the seriousness of the ceremony we performed, but I must confess that I find myself enjoying it too much." He chuckled again and continued exchanging kisses. "We need to stop kissing or you will have me hard as iron again and I shall not be able to control myself. Save your kisses for the King," he recommended, though not as seriously as he might.

And she did feel enriched, though the feeling was something more emotional, her life felt more meaningful with him in it.

"Oh yes, not just now..." could a blush be heard, if it could Louis might hear a hint of embarrassment in her voice just now. A little rest of those parts would be sensible, like, what if she got broken somehow, down there, and this only the first night. A little rest, then she'd be good as new no doubt.

"Kings spies?" Francis had opened her eyes to details, and now it seemed like Louis was too. "Are they spying on you?" A part of her would like it if the spies were on her, but that probably was not the case. "is that about Lord Ernle and the Treasurer position." she whispered her question between kisses. Soft tender kisses. This was what lovers do she thought, utterly content.

"Mmm, I suppose that made sense." if disappointment could be heard, than he'd hear that too. Sneaking into his room for a tumble seemed so perfectly convenient. "You could give the servants a day off on Sunday," she suggested a grin toning her words, "it is Christmas after all, and you are such a generous man. And, we can make do, I am sure. her fingers slid down his chest, feeling the definition of his pec, and idly toying with nipple. His seed was melting, she could feel it trickle from her.

"Perhaps the best vows are those we claim possessively." she suggested, "we are vested in each other now, aren’t we. Perhaps we already were, but now. It feels. Well, bared." she kissed his lips again, but he was warning her that there was a reaction to that.

With a small sigh she righted herself, and sat up, with no effort to find covers.

"Should I 'just run along now' then?" Nicolette tipped her head, that he was able to see her silhouette in the dark at all was a clue that the night was nearing its end.

"Of course the King's spies are watching me," he laughed, "and likely you too." It did not seem to bother him. In his case, the affair with Danby had likely sparked royal interest and having a beautiful and charming French cousin offered other curiosities as well. "In part," he answered. "Any ambitious lord would enjoy the eye of the King on him, it is just I would prefer hhis direct interested gaze rather than that of his spies," he laughed.

"I am a generous man," he admitted. "I suppose they might be given off an afternoon." He gave her a conspiratorial smile. "But anything further in this house will have to be in the dead of the night and upon soft feet sneaking," he cautioned.

"We are vested," he admitted softly, "and you are not to run along. That is what mistresses do. You are much more than that to me Nicci." He gave her a tug to pull her back into his embrace. "Let us spoon together for a while beneath the covers while the world trembles outside ... from both the cold and, more importantly, from the power of the two of us united." Even in the dark she might see his smile.

Louis seemed pleased of it, and claimed that she would be being watched too. "La, I hope so. I have been doing all I can to get his notice!" If there were spies reporting on her, then her job was a little easier!

She nodded that it was even more preferable for the King to see with his own eyes (yes Please! ) but Loius meant politically, ambitious lords, like he and Lord Ernle, perhaps Ernles son also.

"I understand." she accepted. It meant sultry interludes would be a rarity, not spontaneous, but planned around schedules. Slipping back into his embrace she fell quiet a time. It was truly silly to be jealous of him - she knew this, but still was.

Still, his arm around her felt warm and strong, and he said those things he knew she liked to hear. Perhaps he liked to hear them too? "But if for nothing but happiness, I would feel just as satisfied, darling Louis." she whispered softly.

As they whispered sweet words and lay together, the pressure of her warm and inviting body gave rise to the inevitable. She might feel it press against her thigh.

"I think you better run along after all, my treasure, or I shall not be able to resist you for long. You would be too sore to stand and we cannot have that can we?" he chuckled warmly into her ear.

Archived