JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

The Palace? Pfft, an office will do! | Opera cont | Heather- Xmas 1677

Defiance

(A continuation of the Opera thread)

"Do you truly think that shall stop me?" he gave a little growl as he leaned to kiss her neck.

That he knew Sir George had followed them, it being a public place with more access and thus more danger for the Catholic heir presumptive, he did not let on to Heather.

There was some added excitement in her giving in to him in a way in which she might be caught completely in flagrante delicto. His back happened to be toward the door.

A desk, bookshelves, one armchair and a window were the only objects of note to James. His attention was solely on his returning mistress.

"Perhaps we might," he said, instead, moving to her lips as his hand grabbed her waist.

Heather's breath hitched. There was still something so very powerful about being nearly discovered. Had they not explored all of Windsor in just such a manner only a year ago? Instantly parts of the redhead grew rigid that had not been before, her nipples straining the fabric that barely contained them.

There was only a brief moment of indecision. Table or chair? To be quite frank, variations of tables or desks had been in their past quite frequently, and while the temptation was there to lay down and have her Prince have his merry with her while she peeked at the ledgers was strangly compelling, she did not.

Instead Heather manoeuvred James towards the chair " Shall I let my Prince know how much I missed him?" she breathed huskily in his ear "While I kneel at his feet? Or will I ride my dragon?" There was no end to the wickedness she might suggest, while ignoring the fact they might be interrupted any moment.

James growled with pleasure. It was a raw and blunt sound that fit his character quite well. Heather never seemed bored of him as others had. He did not tire of their games and their union.

"Both," he said. "In due course." It was delivered as a throaty promise as his hands traveled her body with a practiced and candid ease, enjoying her curves within his palm. Lapsing for a moment, he shrugged off his justacorp and pulled off his cravat.

"Do show me how much you missed me." He licked his lips and adjusted himself in his breeches.

Oh yes, that part of him had surely missed her quite thoroughly. He was mostly hard already. Leaning in before she could move to obey, he captured her mouth in a deep kiss, memorizing her taste once more.

Heather groaned in the royal embrace, opening her lips under the pressure. Too long, it had been to long. Part of it may be playfulness, part of it calculation, but she honestly did desire her Prince. Anger had long since turned into other passions. Her curves were still a bit wider than before her pregnancy, adding to her pleasing plumbness, and the redhead gasped as a tingling feeling travelled down her spine where he touched her, building anticipation.

Yet, they were both experienced enough to seek delay, all the better to play their game. Heather tore her lips free, to travel down to his jaw, pressing little kisses down to his neck, licking and briefly biting his flesh. The musky smell, a mixture of soldier like efficient soap and sweat from exertion that was all James, filled her nostrils and she took a deep breath, relishing small details like that. Her fingers moved to his his waistcoat meanwhile, deft fingers dancing over the buttons, till she could push it aside. Her mouth travelled further down, nuzzling the curly hairs of his chest that peeked above his loosened collar, while she pulled his shirt from his breeches.

Heather loosened a soft laugh of triumph as eager hands finally found their way to his naked chest, her nails softly raking over his flesh till she found his nipples, her thumps toying with them for a brief moment.

"James, " she murmurred teasingly, dropping formality as they usually did in such intimate moments "Would you not rather sit down, while I refamilarise myself with your body? This might take a while..." They were close to the chair. She gave him a slight push, not following him down, but instead regarding him hungrily, like a cat watching a mouse... toying with it before eating it whole.

THere was always a familiarity that was missed with Heather, something which made her more than different from his other mistresses. That and the presence of her brother in his entourage had done wonders for keeping his interest. Thankfully, he did not think about what that Sedley girl had been doing at the moment.

Instead, James chuckled as Heather sought to get straight to the point. The blunt soldier in him could surely appreciate that. His eyes flared some as she bid him but then instead pushed him into the chair. He enjoyed the occasional time where she would take control.

"Do you mean to have your way with me, my lady?" he asked, with a growl like chuckle.

"Yes, I do, I will devour you," Heather laughed huskily, knowing this was a rare moment and feeling the triumph running through her. Unlike his elder brother James seldom allowed her to take control, yet right now the thought of it encouraged both of them.

"It has been too long, you cannot deny me James," the redhead growled in play acting. There was only one purpose to this scene, and Heather wasted no time getting there, ensuring that the moment was unforgetable to her Prince. Her hands made swift work of the rest of his shirt and the buttons of of his breeches. They did not need to be shoved down his hips, merely reveal the treasure she was after.

Reverently the redhead kneeled in front of him and simply adored his exposed parts with her lips, her tongue, her sweet attention with her fingers. She laughed softly as her hands wandered. Heather intended James to lose control rather than it being a straighforward seduction. Her mouth still filled to satisfaction, she looked up to see the effect of her administrations.

James chuckled to himself.

She was far less boring that other lovers who had enjoyed his status more than him as a man, and that would have been all fine and good if they had not acted like he bored them whilst fucking. They wished for something which was not him.

Heather, though, she pleased him.

She especially pleased him as she took up his cock expertly and began her torturous ministrations. He leaned back against the chair and watched her with red tendrils framing her mouth on him. Then he allowed his head to loll back and closed his eyes, groaning now and again as the sensations coursed through him.

"Urrr, I have missed you," he grunted out.

James truly submitted himself to the pleasure, allowing her full control of their tempo while he faced his blunt delight, Heather observed, keeping up her slow but constant movement with her lips. She groaned at his words but wouldn't speak with her mouth full. Instead she took him deper and deeper, while swirling her tongue around him, increasing her tempo only gradually. Was he going blind yet? Heather enjoyed the feeling of control, while she pleasured her prince..

For sure the redhead could have finished it like that, but she was intent on her own pleasure too, and her anger had turned to passion that wished sating. She could not be entirely sure James would last the night if she finished it too quickly. Heather released him and kissed her way up his chest before straddling the prince. She captured his mouth before too much sentimental nonsense would slip out, but she growled just before "Only you James, only you."

Slowly she lowered herself upon her lover, groaning low in her throat. She had been chaste for too many months, the feeling tight but not uncomfortable, turning her to liquid. The countess showed her skill in riding while kissing him wildy, pondering in the back of her mind if she should give him a love bite in his neck just to mark him hers.

"James," she gasped while she did just that.

While James surely enjoyed dominating in his own right, he thoroughly enjoyed the raw hunger of a woman who wanted him so badly. His body was just as blunt as his tongue, his hips rising to meet her, his hands roaming over her face as she took him into her mouth, sucking and swirling.

"Ha! I satisfy you," he grunted.

"And you me," he added to the prior statement, as she moved to lower herself over him.

He grabbed onto her hips as she started riding him, moving underneath her with thrusts of his own as his hands moved with her, bracing the movements.

James would always be James and so even during their role reversal he was topping from the bottom. As he allowed her to ride him the Prince was guiding her movements with his hands on her hips, staying in control by cheering her on in grunts and deeds.

Heather didn't care, let him set the pace while throwing back her red curls that had by now completely escaped from her hair do, streaming down her back. They were sweating as they moved in an ever increasing tempo. Heather didn't care how she looked or whomever was looking along. This was wild, animalistic lust, gloriously unelegant in its passion and by God, she had gone too long without it. How boring her life had been while not at Court, driving her nearly insane.

"Yes," she panted, crying out louder as her crises came upon her,"YES, only you satisfy me truly, James."

The unabandoned grunting and moaning surely carried, and the very lucky Sir George whistled while he stood by the door, giving anyone who came nearby the death glare.

Meanwhile, James surely was passed that point of control, lost in the raw movements of need until their passion reached a crescendo. The sound of pleasure and their bodies meeting seemed to move off the walls.

The grunts blended with the affirmations of Heather until he filled her with a hard thrust.

Heather laughed breathlessly, resting her forehead against James'. "Now that was a proper homecoming," she murmurred, not moving for a few moments, trying to catch her breath.

With a mischievous grin the Countess stole her Prince's handkerchief from his pocket to clean both of them up. After all, none of hte Prince's gentlemen were close by to offer up some linen, though she thought she heard faint whistling beyond the door. Poor Sir George. The handkerchief, after having serviced them both, disappeared between the folds of her gown. She intended to add it later to her collection, as this was a special occassion. If she took all his handkerchiefs her chest would be overflowing by now.

Still perched upon James lap though no longer sheathing him, Heather took in her surroundings a bit better. A desk, some bookshelves. It didn't look too ornate, but the office had a window which at the palace at least was a sign of some rank. "Pray, whose office did we put to wicked use?"

• 2 weeks later...

James thought nothing of Sir George in that moment. Royalty had a selfish prerogative. Instead he eased back as she cleaned them up. He took deep, settling breaths.

He didn't speak until she asked where they were. He looked around for a moment.

"Dorset office? The managers office?" He smiled a bit wickedly, running a hand up her neck for a moment. "Shall we sneak back out? Leave a surprise?"

Heather laughed "Oh yes, let's leave a surprise. What kind of surprise, Your Grace? Shall I leave my garter? Your handkerchief?"

She was loath to give up any thropy, but it would no doubt enrage Middl.. no.. Dorset. It would enrage him because he was unlikely to be able to do or say something about it due to York's exalted position and Heather liked the way it showed her absolute disdain for the entire evening. For sure the music had been lovely, as had the performance of the grand dame Sophia, but lifting this location up above Killigrew's place, that still sat ill with the redhead.

• 3 weeks later...

"Ha, your garter, your garter. My handkerchief is more easily recognized so not as mysterious." He chuckled with the delight of the blunt, lascivious sort of royal that he was.

Of course the rest of it all did not cross his mind. He was not as witty a libertine as others for sure.

"Now, shall we secret away before we are found and ruin the entire thing?" Then he thought. "Sir George or Churchill are probably keeping watch..."

He cracked open the door, "Clear?" He chuckled again.

"Yes, Your Highness. I'm pretending to have a piss every time someone comes by," came Legge's cheeky answer.

"You are pretend pissing on your cousin's door, Legge," James informed him with a snickersnort, looking back at Heather.

"Ah, all the better then, Sir!" Because what else was he supposed to say to that?

Heather couldn't help but laugh, deeply, almost madly, reaching for her skirt's hems. Pulling them up and tearing her bright red garter from her left leg, the redhead tossed it on the desk almost carelessly. It was a challenge that none that would enter the office could ignore, but whether they would connect it to the right person remained to be seen.

Heather peered at the scene, then with a tug of her lips, tore off a man's pinky ring that happened to be on her right hand. Only two persons would truly recognize it. Dorset and the King. "Enjoy," she breathed and then turned back to her lover, moving swiftly to be at his side.

"Come, my Prince, I long for a feather bed at the palace," the Countess declared airily as she took his arm, then grinned at Legge as she peeked beyond the door "Please, cease your pissing till I have passed, Sir George."

OOC: shall we say Fin?

Archived