JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

To Lord Langdon | arrives afternoon April 1st

Written on a piece of cream-colored paper, scented softly with rose and vanilla, and penned in Sophia's flowery handwriting:

Lord Langdon,

I am sorry that I didn't get the chance to visit with your ward last season and I would still like to sing with her. I am sending her a gift that I bought for her in Spain. If she is amenable to meeting with me, please let me know what day and time is best for both of you.

Sincerely,

Lady Toledo

Included with the letter was a package containing a wooden keepsake box. It was painted white and had pink and yellow flowers with green leaves, also made of wood, affixed to the lid. Inside it was lined in pastel blue velvet. Sophia remembered how she had liked to collect memorable items when she was Frances' age (in fact, she still did), and hoped that the keepsake box would give her a place to store them in.

She sent the package with a servant to be delivered at once.

• 1 month later...

Charles was glad to receive the letter.  Frances was going to be sent to stay with a woman that would act as governess for young ladies, so Frances would not be around the house much anymore.  He penned:

Dear Lady Toledo,

Thank you for the gift.  I am certain that Frances will love it.  I have found a boarding school for young ladies in London and she will be joining that soon, so you may wish to call upon her tomorrow.  I am likely to be on duty most of the day but I shall leave instructions to admit you.  I hope that the two of you will become friendly.

Lord Langdon

~arrives early evening on 2nd April

Lord Langdon,

A boarding school sounds like it will be good for Frances. She will receive a fine education and will hopefully forget all about her life on the street. And she will be close enough that the two of you can visit each other whenever you wish.

I think it would be better if you are there when I visit Frances. Will Sunday around 3 pm be a good time for both of you?

Lady Toledo

(OOC: Since a thread has already been started for them on that day and time, I thought Sophia should inform him IC as well.)