JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Sign in to follow this  
Anne-Elisabeth Devereux

Lead Me Not Into Temptation | Tuesday April 12, 2 pm

A plethora of divine sensations danced through her when John kissed her yet again and ran his hands over her back and torso. Anne-Elisabeth now wished she had not suggested the game, for she was eager to become one with him. She would not back down, though, and she had to admit that undressing each other piece by piece added to the enjoyment of their foreplay.

Her body arched toward him as he ran his hands up her ribcage, anticipating the pleasure of his caresses on her silk-covered bosom. Yet John did not touch her there, causing her to pout prettily. He definitely knew how to tease a woman to distraction. “There are no pins,” she told him. “We don’t use them in Barbados.” Anne-Elisabeth also didn’t have the kind of figure that needed to be held in place. There were a few benefits to being unfashionably thin.

“What about you?” she asked with a wicked smile. “Is there anything on your person that might poke me?” She wondered if he would catch the innuendo in her words and what he would do about it if he did.

His hands were feather light then he tightened his grip which drew her closer into him than with a smile he bent down and placed a kiss on the bare skin just above her bodice top first to the left then the right.

"How lucky I am then not to face an impediment or risk an injury." He teased and followed up the kiss with his tongue tasting her. It was like a brand - it burned but left no mark.

"Perhaps but I do not think t'would cause you to suffer unduly ..... You have far too many layers for my liking and we are wasting time."

this was an amusement to be sure but it was not giving him what he wanted and he knew it was the same for her.

"This sport I admire - hunting I mean - but today I do not have the patience."

It was a quick maneuver and she was then held in his arms and he strode to the bed in a few strides and she was laid down with him towering over her.

"Now I think tis time for me to make the next move ...."

One hand moved her skirts up and then went to her leg inching up the stocking until he came to where it was gartered and with a gently tug it was pulled down and soon tossed aside. Lips replaced fingers and so he began to explore teasing and nibbling as the other stocking followed the first. 

"Your skin is soft and tastes of something .... a flower I can not place or mayhap a fruit ...." 

John’s nearness was so intoxicating that Anne-Elisabeth feared she would swoon, especially when he kissed her cleavage. As if that was not pleasurable enough, he licked her bare skin, sending fire flaming through her body, sharpening the tantalizing sensations between her thighs. She threw back her head and moaned softly.

He understood her innuendo quite well. In truth, she doubted that anything could make her suffer the way she was suffering now. But it was a lovely form of suffering that would lead to pure delight once the two of them became one.

It seemed as if John was as impatient as she was, which pleased the young Countess greatly. As he swung her into his arms, she nibbled playfully on his neck until he lay her upon her large sturdy bed. Anne-Elisabeth trembled as he lifted up her skirts. She longed for him to unfasten his breeches and take her then and there, but he had something more enticing in mind. His fingers upon her leg felt delightful, and when he replaced them with his lips, nibbling teasingly, she moaned again.

“I have no clue,” she said a bit breathlessly. “I just liked the scent so I bought it.” John would have to release her in order for her to have her turn at removing an item of his clothing, unless he was as tired of the game as she was. All she wanted now was to feel him inside her.

Edited by Anne-Elisabeth Devereux

"Well whatever it is never stop using it with me. When you run out I will buy you more."

His mouth still teased as his hands slowly began to explore upwards but stopped just short of the intended destination. Raising himself up on one elbow he looked at her all flushed and so eager it was obvious that their little "Game" was soon to be completed in a much more hurried ending.

"Yes. Far too much I think. Here ..."

He offered her a hand to raise herself up and then continued.

"Let us begin from the top and work downwards hmmm .... Unlacing first or are you just buttoned up inside all that? Well. Come closer and turn round."

He leaned over to kiss her letting his teeth nibble a bit on her lower lip and then a soft pass of his tongue to sooth.

"Or are you expecting me to continue? If so ....."

He shrugged out of his jacket tossing it aside then pulled at the ties of his shirt tugging them free of his neck. Now all that remained were his breeches and stockings and boots.

He looked at her with amusement in his eyes but something else as well. A touch of feral intensity as his head dipped closer and his mouth found hers. HIs touch hard but gentle. Exploratory as his thumbs trailed across her jaw as his hands went to the back of her head where he felt and then began to remove her hair pins so that her hair began to tumble about her shoulders.

The air fairly bristled with the heat between them.

“I bought it at a perfumery. The name escapes me but I know where it is. The next time I need some, perhaps you would like to accompany me.” Anne-Elisabeth hoped that this tryst would not be their last, but gentlemen were so unpredictable. Some of them lost interest after one fuck and never wanted to see lady again. She hoped John was not one of those, for she had enjoyed his company even before they became intimate. And her desire for him was intense and compelling, more so than with many of her former lovers.

She allowed him to help her up and dutifully closed the short distance between them. The young Countess didn’t even get the chance to turn around, for John captured her lips again, nibbling on them and then tracing them with his tongue. She couldn’t remember anybody else doing that before. The sensation was divine.

Though she wanted the game to end, Anne-Elisabeth felt a bit disappointed when he began removing his own clothing, but that feeling quickly turned into enthusiasm as she watched John disrobe. It was like watching a gift being unwrapped slowly, and every inch of flesh he exposed increased the ardor coursing through her veins. He had a fine figure and she admired it with passion-filled dark eyes. He stopped before discarding his breeches.  Would she get to do that honor for him?

There was a wildness in his eyes that thrilled her. Again, he drew her close and kissed her, his fingers moving along her her jaw as his hands moved to the back of her head and started removing the pins in her hair. Her own hands caressed his bare chest lightly, trailing downwards to briefly cup the bulge in his breeches. Once her long raven tresses were freed from their confinement, Anne-Elisabeth pulled away from him, Shaking her head so that her hair fell over both her shoulders, she turned around.

“Unlace me,” she whispered. “I can hardly wait to feel your skin against my own.”

Her answer pleased him and her hands on his body sent a shiver thru him and then when she touched him but briefly he knew such an ache from just that alone. What could else could she do   ....

He turned her round his fingers seeking out what would soon be set free. The ties obliged and soon her bodice would relax and slide free leaving her corset, chemise, skirts and little else. 

"This next I think. But first ......"

His mouth found the side of her neck and be began to nibble gently but with increasing strength. He had no wish to actually hurt her but he knew that she would be responsive given the way her body was reacting even now. As his lips worked one area his hands were busy with the lacings of her corset. He knew from experience that to unlace too quick would like to cause her to feel dizzy and even swoon so he was careful until it began to ease and he knew twas safe to ease it off her body.

Reaching round his hand found the soft swelling of her breast, cupping it gently, feeling it react to his touch. His mouth left the skin of her neck. as his hand continued to kneed as with the other he turned her so that he was able to bend to touch her. A low growl in his throat and then this tongue reached out to circle the rosy crest through the fabric of her chemise, feeling it harden then tightly bud. Her reaction made him smile slightly and he greedily began to suck, drawing in more of it. He felt the ache in his groin grow deeper like hot fire singing through his veins. 

"Shall I continue ..." He murmured softly blowing on the wet of her chemise. "Or are you too impatient like me and this our first joining will not be soft but hard and fast." 

Turned with her back to him, Anne-Elisabeth could do little but enjoy being undressed. John obviously had practice disrobing ladies. Women who expected to be a gentleman’s only love might be dismayed by that knowledge, but the young Countess preferred experienced lovers who knew what they were doing. She closed her eyes and sighed as her bodice came free.

His lips on her neck startled her and she jumped slightly, her eyes flying open. Only a heartbeat later, Anne-Elisabeth lifted her head to give John better access. Each little nibble left a trail of fire in its wake which blazed delightfully through the rest of her body. Feeling her corset loosen was always a pleasure whether it was done by a lover or her maid, and she breathed in deeply when he removed it.

A low and sultry moan left her lips when his hand cupped her breast through her thin silken chemise. Her sensitive nipple stiffened under his touch and her bosom tingled pleasantly. Her need for him was increasing by the minute under his delicious torture. The nibbling stopped and John turned her around, replacing his hands with his lips, teasing, sucking, and driving her wild with desire. Anne-Elisabeth moved her hands through his hair, wishing she could please him as he was pleasing her.

He asked if she wanted it soft or hard and fast. She raised his chin so that he was looking up at her. “Let me show you,” she purred. Taking a step back, she untied the drawstring on her skirt and stepped out of it. Then she lifted her chemise over her head and dropped it to the floor. Now fully nude, she moved forward again and began to unfasten his breeches, caressing his cock gently before and after she freed it from its prison. Circling its tip, and smiled. “I want to feel you inside me … now.”

She unveiled herself and stood bare and beautiful before him. Like a Peach ready to be tasted. Before he could make a move she had and soon he too was bared and quite obviously glad to be free of confines. Her light touch made him give a hiss of breath inwards ....

He reached out and brought her to him as his large hands slid down, inch by inch, past her waist to the dip at the small of her back, then lower to follow the curve of her buttocks with a heavier touch, pulling her even closer. He bent his head to that place against her neck and began to kiss but then she was quickly lifted and settled back on the bed. He leaned over her his mouth hot on hers in a searing kiss that probed and teased the heat of his erection pressing on her belly. One hand began to trail down her belly until it slid across the junction of her thighs. He didn't break the kiss just plunged deeper as his fingers brushed across that most sensitive point teasing and testing her readiness for him. His knee nudged at her legs, parting them, inviting them to open. He broke the kiss and raised up so that his gaze locked with hers. He did not smile, did not speak. His eyes had a glazed look, as if he focused inward. And then, with a single slow unstoppable movement, he eased down into her. Shifting his weight he pulled her legs higher, easing the tension a fraction, sliding even deeper.

Anne-Elisabeth sighed in pleasure as John drew her close so that they were pressed tightly together. She moaned softly while his hands explored her curves, her own reaching around him to cup his well-formed backside and sliding them between his legs to caress his balls. He kissed her neck and then lifted her as easily as if she was a feather. Her back pressed against the silken sheets. She eagerly accepted his kiss, returning it with unrestrained passion.

The young Countess could feel his cock rigid upon her belly while his hands continued to explore, finally reaching the pearl of her arousal. She almost reached climax then and there but managed to hold it back, wanting John to share that experience with her. It didn’t take much nudging for her to open her legs for him. His kiss was so consuming that she felt its loss when he broke it and looked down at her, holding her gaze with passion-filled eyes.

A sultry smile formed upon her lips, inviting him to sheath himself within her. Because of the exercises she had been taught by a Barbadian whore and practiced diligently, she was as tight as a virgin. Her hips rose to meet his initial thrust, her inner muscles pulling him in as deep as possible. He filled her completely, the head of his cock pushing enticingly against her back walls. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled his face down for another  kiss.

She was as eager as he. He pressed inwards as she rose to meet him tight as an untried girl yet he knew she was all woman.

He began to push harder his breath hot on her neck his chest pressed to her skin - he moaned his words 'you are tremblin' as he continued to thrust and pull. Full of force and power. 

He felt her arch upwards to meet him all the while he inhaled her scent as he nibbled on her neck. He pulled out and touched her between her legs repeating his words about her trembling. "You tremble here, like you are anticipating me, like you want."

He entered her then with a rush his lips running down her cheek.

"I will not be gentle. Not this time."

His pace increased and he shoved hard and deep. Faster and faster as he reached down to pull her legs up higher changing the position allowing him too push more if that were possible. There was no easing the temp and soon he felt the shaking of his body as he reached his release on a shout and a groan then relaxed down onto her body.

Of course she was trembling. How could she not when so many exciting thrills coursed through her body? Anne-Elisabeth lifted her hips to meet each of John’s thrusts, moaning while he nibbled upon her neck. Perhaps he would leave a mark, but she did not care. There were ways to hide it … if she chose to. It was more likely that she would wear it proudly and favor everyone who noticed with a satisfied smile.

She was not thinking of this now, of course. Nothing existed for her but John and the pleasure he was giving her. When he pulled out, she frowned. What kind of game was he playing? Then he touched her pearl and she shivered with delight. Another touch or two and he would send her over the edge. Maybe that was what he intended, to make her climax twice.

His words made her smile. “You sound surprised,” she whispered breathlessly. “Or do you just want me to tell you how much I want you? I would rather show you instead.”

Before she could pull him down for a kiss, he entered her again. He was true to his word. There was no gentleness this time, but it was primal, frenzied coupling that Anne-Elisabeth craved. When he lifted her legs, she moved them even higher so that her ankles rested upon his shoulders. It was one of her favorite positions as it allowed him to push as deeply as possible inside her.

“Now it’s you who is trembling,” she gasped as his body shook. They reached ecstasy together and she felt his seed spill inside her as she rode the waves of exquisite pleasure with him. He collapsed on top of her and soon the sensations began to subside. Cupping John’s face with her hands, Anne-Elisabeth kissed him deeply and passionately, only breaking it momentarily to whisper: “That was divine.”

She was magnificent!

So eager and so willing reading his wants and needs which in turn spurned him on even more. He knew she was right behind him in her own release and he returned her kiss his hands on either side of her face.

"I am too heavy for you I think." Said as he rolled to one side tucking her into the crook of his arm. "You are far too delicate a creature to bruise. I needs must have a care."

He smiled down at her his breathing slowing to a normal pace as he brushed the hair from her flushed face then kissed the tip of her nose.

"I am unused to such comforts being so far from Home - the Red Lion unfortunately has no 'softness' and so I much like this bed of yours - not that I am intending to make it the only place I take you in."

He was quiet then content to hold her sure that soon both would fall asleep if that was what she wanted. He would indeed welcome that regrouping his strength for a repeat performance.

The next time he intended to throughly enjoy all that her body offered. Knowing every part of her as he would allow her to do of his own body. He was not a many to deny a woman her own pleasures.

Anne-Elisabeth was not one for cuddling after sex. But she had to admit she liked being held close in John’s arms while enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking. “You were crushing me,” she teased, tapping his nose playfully after he had kissed hers. In truth, the mattress was soft enough that she had barely felt his weight. “I like this much better.”

His comment sent images careening through her mind as to places they could shag in. “I shall hold you to that promise,” she whispered with a playful wink. “They don’t all have to be in the house either. I still haven’t shown you the maze.” Would he be unwilling to risk being discovered in a public place or would the possibility thrill him the way it did her?

“If you’d like, you can stay with me tonight.” Anne-Elisabeth yawned and settled into a comfortable position. “You wore me out. Perhaps we should sleep for a bit and then I’ll call for dinner when we wake up.” She favored John with a wicked grin. “We will need our strength for the rest of the evening.”

He smiled at her remarks his own thoughts creating imaginings of all the places they could explore together and what might be done there.

Her invitation was a welcome one and he shifted his weight a bit reaching out to draw her closer again one hand gently covering a breast and needing it softly as he spoke.

"This 'lying abed to rest' is not a thing I have practice of, yet I have heard tales of such things where afternoons are spent abed, most from Merchants from Spain and farther even than that. Is it on that island you from as well?"

"Nor have I slept with a woman held close like this in a long time. I am glad that it is you. You are a surprise indeed little Island Girl and that you are adventurous pleases me even more."

"I think that is my line is it not - worn out? Yet I shall do as you say and so let us rest. You shall be in need of sustance for I intend to take my time with you well into the night."

He gave a soft sigh and she might well feel him begin to relax into that soft bedding.

"I must to an appointment upon the morrow and then Thursday we shall make our way into the countryside .... what I shall find I have no idea ......"

His words drifted off until there was but silence and he slept. If she answered back he did not hear it.

fin

Sign in to follow this