JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Sign in to follow this  
Aria

You Asked For It | Tuesday April 12, late at night

The removal of each fibula intensified the lovely sensations coursing through her. Juliana knew that Charles wouldn’t touch her if he could help it. A slave never touched his mistress without permission. Perhaps knowing this increased her longing to feel his hands roam over her curves and press into her softness, but whatever the reason, she trembled whenever his fingers accidentally brushed against her flesh. Glancing down at his turgid cock, her inner muscles began to contract and she felt a trickle of moisture running down her inner thigh.

There was an open window in the room and the cool breeze warmed her heated skin. As soon as Charles unfastened the fibulae at her shoulders, she sighed, raised her hands above her head, and stretched while he folded the peplos and lay on an empty table. Juliana looked at him as he knelt again, keeping his eyes lowered.

She was getting a bit tired of issuing commands and having them followed while her body was making demands of its own. Surely Charles must be feeling the same way. “Stand up,” she instructed.

Looking over at her ‘priestesses’, she inclined her head in the direction of the bed. The two whores stepped forward and drew the curtains on either side and then turned and left the room. Around each bedpost at the level of the mattress, a padded leather restraint had been attached. On a bedside table which had also been covered, sat a small assortment of dildos. There was a shelf under the table which held another unopened box.

Stepping toward Charles, she reached out and ran the nail of one finger up the length of his cock.

“Even goddesses need sexual fulfillment.” Her voice was softer now. “And sometimes they would like their slaves to be equal participants. That is what I wish of you now. You may speak freely and tell me what is is you would enjoy the most right now. Do not leave the decision up to me or you will feel the kiss of my whip again.”

Charles stood as he was bid, sensing that things were about to progress. About time, too, the voice of his arousal whispered from a great distance. It was not as easy to ignore as he would have liked, fresh waves of desire washing over him with each beat of his increasingly rapid pulse. He was aware, vaguely, of the priestesses moving and revealing a selection of erotic toys, but his attention was fixed on his goddess. She shared his impatience, he realised, and that realisation was shockingly arousing, even after everything.

Even that paled to the exquisite feeling of her nail along his cock, and the nigh overwhelming force of her closeness. He groaned, barely holding back a shudder, and forced himself to pay attention to her words. Even then, it took a moment for him to comprehend them, and he could not stop a ferally hungry smile from curving his lips.

"I think, Domina," he said, proud that his voice was no more than a trifle ragged, "that I, too, would enjoy being a more active, equal participant."

Greatly daring, he placed his hands on her hips and leaned in to kiss her.

Charles hesitated, and Juliana wondered for a moment if he would agree. He did seem to like subservience and if he wished, she could continue to order him around. Then he smiled … that wolfish grin that never ceased to heighten her desire. Ever since that night in the snowy maze, she had adored it.

His words brought a smile to her own lips and a moment later, he leaned forward, placed his hands on her hips, and kissed her. She deepened that kiss, enjoying it immensely, and pressed herself tightly against him, slowly backing him toward the bed. When he could go no further, she pulled away and pushed him onto it. “For a while, we will be just Charles and Juliana instead of goddess and devoted worshiper.”

Climbing atop him, she poised herself over his cock. “Do you want it sweet and slow or would you prefer it hard and fast?"

Charles laughed, a sudden burst of unrestrained delight, beaming up at Juliana as she straddled him. His hands stroked up her sides and down her thighs, tracing an idle, aimless path as he gloried in the warm, silky smoothness of her skin. She was an utterly ravishing sight, atop him like that, and he drank it in, savouring the feeling of his patience fraying.

"I want to say sweet and slow," he began, grinning wickedly as he rolled his hips up against her, "for I enjoy finesse, but I fear my restraint is quite gone. It shall have to be hard and fast."

His grin widened, becoming positively satyric, and he twisted his hips, rolling them both over and reversing their positions.

"We did agree that I should be more active."

He meant it to be all smooth wickedness, but it came out as a hungry growl. It had been no lie that his restraint was gone.

But that was a distant thought, and Charles dismissed it as, at last, he thrust home, suiting deed to word. 

Juliana reveled in Charles’ laugh. He seemed quite happy to be released from his slavery. Every part of her he touched sprang to lusty life, desire unfolding within her like the petals of a flower. Spreading her hands, she ran her long fingernails playfully across his chest, stopping to tweak both of his nipples at the same time. “An excellent choice,” she purred leaning forward to kiss him lightly. “There will be time for sweet and slow later. This night is far from over.”

Her laugh echoed his when he rolled them over until it was her bare back pressed against the silken sheets. The retort she had been about to make turned into a delighted gasp as Charles plunged into her, hitting her back wall and sending divine sensations coursing through her body. Her inner muscles spasmed around him, as if attempting to pull him in even deeper. Juliana arched her back and pulled her legs up so that she could place her ankles on his shoulders which should increase the pleasure for both of them. 

Charles growled, Juliana's obvious eagerness calling to his own and, impossibly, fanning it higher and hotter. He had... not forgotten, exactly, but perhaps underestimated the sheer force of her raw, unashamed, uninhibited carnality. It was like a flood, and he could do naught but be swept up in it and carried away, utterly immersed in the sight and sound and scent and feel of her.

It has been far too long since we last coupled he decided. It was the last rational, coherent thought to cross his mind.

It took him several moments to find his rhythm and he lost it again as Juliana hooked her ankles over his shoulders. He groaned and just barely mastered himself, a titanic effort of will he had not known he had in him. He was like a stag in rut now, and only the vaguest shadow of instinct moved his hand in place to ensure her pleasure, even as he went at her as though he meant to drive her through the mattress.

Such a furious pace could not long be maintained, of course, and through the timeless, thoughtless haze of passion Charles felt his climax all but boil out of him, leaving him gasping. Strength left as rationality returned, and only pride kept him from collapsing atop Juliana.

"Well," he managed at length, grinning. "I managed fast at least."

He laughed.

Juliana had sowed the seeds of desire within Charles and now she was reaping its rewards. She watched myriad expressions cross his face as he drove into her again and again. He was the main reason that she had remained in London for a second season and while she remembered what it felt like to shag him, she had forgotten the sheer primeval thrill of his lovemaking. We definitely need to do this more often, was her last coherent thought before she completely surrendered to the exquisite sensations he evoked in her.

His groan made her shiver delightfully when she draped her ankles over his shoulder. His rhythm faltered momentarily but he quickly got himself back under control, thrusting into her over and over with such passionate abandon that she bounced upon the mattress and could hear the bedsprings creaking. Juliana gasped when she felt his hand upon the pearl of her pleasure, stroking her to one of the most longest and amazing climaxes she had ever experienced. It seemed to go on forever, blinding her with the white light of ecstasy.

Slowly the tantalizing sensations abated, leaving her basking in the golden glow of satisfaction. She looked up at Charles, still on top of her but looking like he was about to collapse. Juliana was exhausted as well, but at least she was roll to the side so he could lie beside her.

Propping herself on one elbow, she laughed at his comment. “Oh, you managed hard all evening. And I’m sure it won’t be long before you rise to the occasion again.” Reaching over, she playfully pulled on the ring on the front of his collar. “You look so delectable with that on. You should wear it all the time.”

Charles snorted, lolling back on the bed next to Juliana. His arms no longer felt in imminent danger of giving out under him, but his breathing was still heavy and the prospect of a few moments of rest so he could stop feeling quite so much like a wrung-out sponge seemed (almost) every bit as irresistible as Juliana's naked form.

"You make hardness very easy, in every sense," he said at last, in an almost passable attempt at a drawl, which he promptly ruined by snorting again. "I'm sorry, for some reason my wit is running a trifle slow and blunt at the moment. Can't imagine why. And as for my rising to the occasion, we shall have to see. I am but mortal flesh."

And that mortal flesh was decidedly torn on how to feel at that moment. On the one hand, Juliana was naked, a spectacle that quite set the standard for 'arousing,' to say nothing of what her words and toying with his collar were doing to him. On the other, his flesh was finding it somewhat uncomfortable to be called to action again so soon, and complained of it like any old soldier.

Of course, I know how to deal with an old soldier. Give him action, and the promise of plunder...

Charles grinned again, and reached out to bring her outstretched hand from his collar to his lips, kissing at her fingertips and palm, and down the inside of her wrist.

"Do you think so?" he asked between kisses. "It would be a bold statement, certainly. I might start a fashion."

He leaned in to slowly draw his lips along Juliana's jaw to her ear.

"You know," he mused, voice a playful whisper, "with the right collar on my justacorps, and a sufficiently large and elaborately lacy jabot or cravat, I might get away with it. Something to think about, hmm?"

Juliana chuckled. Her wit wasn’t very sharp after sex either, especially when lovely little aftershocks shimmered through her voluptuous form. “A compliment is a compliment, whether eloquent or not. And there’s definitely nothing to forgive, not after the extraordinary pleasure you just gave me.”

She laughed again. “I’m not that insatiable, am I?” The self-proclaimed princess tilted her head thoughtfully. A long white-blond curl tumbled over her shoulder to brush against Charles’ chest. “Okay, maybe I am, especially when I’m with you, but right now, I’d rather rest and enjoy your company than launch right into round two.  But when you're ready, let me know.  I have another gift for you that should definitely perk you up."

Delectable tingles bloomed beneath each of his kisses, spreading sensuously through the rest of her body. Most gentlemen would have already been given a boot out the door, but Charles had always been different. Juliana loved to linger in bed with him and he was the only one of her partners, male or female, whom she had allowed to spend the night. She hoped he stayed with her this time as well, so the they could greet the dawn in bliss together.

Charles could probably feel her tremble as his lips moved up her jawline. If he kept it up, he might not have as much time to recover as he wished. With great effort, she focused on his description of a possible new fashion trend, trying to ignore the way his breath whispered in her ear. “If it works, then ladies can carry around leashes and hook them to the the collars of the gentlemen of their choice.” The libertines would probably be quite amenable to that idea, although it would likely give the more respectable courtiers a heart attack.

Reaching for his closest hand, she entwined his fingers with her own. “So have you done anything exciting while we were apart?” she asked him, still trying to distract herself from the thought of his magnificent body dancing once  more with her own.

"Another gift? You're spoiling me," Charles murmured, eye twinkling. "Of course, my curiosity is going to drive me mad waiting, but I know you enjoy seeing me so tormented, and so I shall endure."

He gave a soft, delighted laugh.

It was only fair, of course, for him to inflict a little pleasurable torment on Juliana while he could, and Charles greatly enjoyed her little trembles as he feathered her jaw with kisses.

A delicate balancing act, this, for if I push too far she will demand satisfaction, and as yet the attempt will kill me, from exertion or shame.

Just as well, then, that he had to pause his ministrations to reply.

"A delectable thought, no? We talked about you leashing me once before, I seem to recall."

He squeezed her hand gently as she interlocked their fingers and drew her in closer to him, enjoying the closeness.

"Define 'exciting,'" he said drily, and shrugged one shoulder. "I wrote to our little mouse's father today, to start formally courting her. Does that count?"

Had he been more in possession of himself, Charles might not have answered so honestly, or in so blasé a fashion. (It was deeply gauche to speak of one woman when abed with another, regardless of libertine or accepting that other was.) But he was a little too tired to watch his tongue, and Juliana too much a kindred spirit to be lied to, or to take offence at honesty. Or so he hoped.

Juliana favored Charles with a delightfully wicked smile. “And you enjoy my torment.” she teased. “Perhaps I shall wait until our next encounter to give it to you.”

Not for the first time, she thought how beautiful his brilliant blue eye was, especially when it twinkled so playfully. “Your goddess did leash you tonight. Have you forgotten already?” She tried to sound stern and disapproving, but couldn’t quite manage it with such lovely sensations rippling through her body. “I doubt you would allow me to lead you around like that in public, though.”

Or would he? Charles was always surprising her. Juliana sighed happily when he pulled her close, resisting the urge to press her curves against him. He wasn’t ready, even if she was. Why did she have to be so impatient?

And there he went surprising her yet again with the news that he wanted to court their little mouse.

Juliana didn’t mind her lovers discussing other women (or men) while in bed with her. Had she wanted to marry them, her attitude might have been different, but she was far too fond of her freedom to tie herself to any one person.She didn’t plan to marry at all, but to keep hopping from one court to another seeking pleasure and diversion for the rest of her life. Most ladies wouldn’t be able to get away with such scandalous shenanigans, but she was beautiful, confident, wealthy, and high enough in status to do what other women could only dream of. If they dreamed of adventure at all. Most of them just wanted to marry, have children, and run their households. Boorriinngg!

Her blue eyes widened. “It’s more shocking than exciting. I confess I am curious as to the reasoning behind your decision. If you want an obedient little wife who will meekly accept your indiscretions, she will suit you well. But somehow I believe you desire much more than that. What is it about her that attracts you to her?”

"Our previous discussion on the topic implied a certain public element, I seem to recall," Charles mused teasingly. He could not remember one way or the other in truth, and as deeply erotic as the thought of Juliana parading him around on a leash was it was all but certain to remain just a thought, but it was fun to toy with the idea.

"Perhaps we will try it in your garden some evening," he continued, merry wickedness shining out of his eye. "I do find you very hard to say no to. Or maybe we could see how you fit a collar. It is more work on your end of the leash, and I do hate to feel lazy."

He shrugged one shoulder again as Juliana expressed her confusion over his interest in Henrietta.

"Well, she has more spirit than we first assumed, I think. She deals with me very well when I'm not in flagrante, and we share certain intellectual interests. Beyond that, she's the daughter of a Duke and far from unattractive, which makes it a good match as far as practical considerations go. I can't see myself growing to despise her, which has always been my prime worry. In fact, I rather like her as a conversational sparring partner."

He paused. "It is mostly that she has a mind, and desires to use it. She wants to host salons, and I have discovered that I would quite like a wife who hosts salons."

Ahh, so Charles had remembered that as well. Juliana had certainly not forgotten and had thought of it on occasion, vivid images of walking him on a leash in public undulating sensuously through her mind. Both of them were daring enough to do it.

She wasn’t surprised that he preferred to try it in her garden first. It was quite an extensive garden and was completely enclosed by a tall wooden fence for privacy. They would have plenty of space to try it out, which would probably be awkward at first. But they would find the perfect rhythm, just as they always did in bed.

And Charles wanted to give her a collar too and walk her on a leash. She snuggled into his embrace, wriggling a bit in his arms. “I think I’d like that,” she approved, relishing the wicked gleam in his eye. “Though it might take some effort to get it on me.” She grinned mischievously. “You know I am not easily tamed.”

His news subdued Juliana’s desire … at least temporarily. It was a bit difficult to believe this unexpected turn of events. Apparently there was more to their little mouse than met the eye. She had not looked the least bit intelligent that night in the labyrinth when she had looked at them with huge eyes and fled as fast as her ponderous skirts could take her. Charles must have spoken to her quite offen to discover so much about her.

“If she can pull off a successful salon, then she’s worth her weight in gold.” There was no sarcasm in the fake princess’ voice. She had tried to host a few salons in Sweden but they had all turned into orgies.

“Does she know you want to court her? And is she aware that it was you in the labyrinth? It was a rather dark night, if I recall correctly.”

"She would be cheap at the price, really, if she could host successful salons," Charles agreed, taking a moment to appreciate the exquisite absurdity of discussing Henrietta's virtues and the benefits of courting her with Juliana. "Some of the most interesting and rarefied personages at court move in such circles."

He shifted slightly on the bed, drawing Juliana closer, his hand tracing aimless patterns over her belly.

"Well, I've told her that I plan to court her. Whether she genuinely believed me is another matter. I have written her father, though, so I imagine she knows now that I was serious, or soon will. And she definitely knows it was me in the labyrinth. Do you remember, at the New Year's Ball, she was staring so much her sister approached to find out how I knew her?"

He leaned in to nibble gently at her earlobe.

"But that is enough about our mouse for now, surely?" he whispered. "I am abed with a tigress, and I fear she will ravish me if I leave her unattended."

A Duke’s daughter who had more than fluff for brains was quite a catch, and Juliana understood why Charles had seized the opportunity to court her. If they married, his position at court would be elevated and he would move in higher circles than he did now. She doubted the girl would be able to please him in bed, but that’s what he had her for … and other lovers, for she assumed he wasn’t any more monogamous than she was.

“I do hope that you will be able to persuade her to invite me to those salons. I do adore the company of intellectuals.” She closed her eyes and smiled as he traced little patterns on her belly. Charles certainly knew how to stimulate her suppressed desire. Turning her head, she kissed him softly and briefly, not wanting to push him too far too soon.

Juliana was perfectly content to let the subject go, particularly since Charles’ libido seemed to be increasing by the second. She laughed at his comment, untangled herself from his embrace, and practically leapt on top of him. Making claws of both hands, she roared seductively and dragged her nails across his chest. “So who will prevail, do you think … the tigress or the wolf?”

"Let us not get ahead of ourselves," Charles said, laughing. "There is every chance her father will have me shot. Ormonde is not famed for his temperance, and I am no man's idea of the ideal son-in-law. But if I survive, and succeed in courting her, and if her hosting efforts prove successful, then I will bend my efforts towards securing you an invitation."

Those were long odds, long enough that it ought to have rankled Charles, but it was difficult to have one's ire rise when one was being kissed by a creature like Juliana, he reflected.

Though other things, of course, rise all the more readily.

The thing in question rose even more eagerly as Juliana straddled him. His hands instinctively reached out to rest on her hips and he groaned softly, enjoying the feeling of her nails dragging over the skin of his chest.

"I've always thought of myself as more of a leopard," he told her, eye twinkling, "though I won't deny that wolf fits every bit as well."

He grinned an appropriately lupine grin and rolled his hips up against her.

"As to your question, the tigress seems to have gained an early advantage. We shall have to see how she uses it, hmm?"

“If she likes you, then perhaps you have won the battle, if not the war. Some fathers want their daughters to be happy.” Juliana’s own father had cared only for status, betrothing her to her boring cousin so that she could be Queen of Sweden. She wasn’t a bit sorry that she had made that fate impossible by falling pregnant by a married man. Being a Queen would not have suited her at all. “I have not met Ormonde myself, but I have heard of his temper. He will probably have you investigated, so if he does want to meet with you, I would take that as a good sign.”

Charles groaned when she straddled him and his hands were warm upon the bare flesh of her hips. She swiveled them in a circular motion to tantalize him further. “Well, I think you look wolfish tonight.” And that grin of his proved it. She closed her eyes and arched her back as he rolled his hips, a soft moan issuing from her full lips.

Leaning forward, she captured his hands in hers and pinned them to the mattress. “Right now she has you trapped and can do anything to you that she likes.” Juliana began sliding back and forth against him while her voluptuous breasts bounced enticingly, every now and then brushing against his chest. Her grip on his hands tightened, but she knew that he would be able to turn the tables on her if he wished.

"It could be a good sign," Charles allowed, "or it could be that he merely wants me closer so he can be sure of his shot."

He laughed, falling back on his customary attitude of amused contempt for problems, only to trail off into a moan as Juliana mounted his hips. She really was a magnificent creature, he thought fondly, a perfect peer and partner in hedonistic debauchery.

"As I said, I will not argue. Wolf it is," he said agreeably, and ground his hip up into her, relishing the sight of her atop him.

Juliana did not take that lying down, of course, and, leaning forward, pinned his wrists and began what one of his schoolmasters might have called 'lascivious writhings.'

Charles grinned ever wider and feigned a momentary struggle against her grip. He was enjoying the warm, soft feeling of her against him far too much to want to break free. (And, though he would never admit it, even with his libido restored he would rather avoid excessive exertion for the moment.)

"Trapped and overpowered," he murmured, "and wholly at the mercy of the tigress. Whatever shall become of me?"

Juliana laughed. “Very true. But even if that is his plan, I am confident that you will win him over and he’ll put down his gun.”

As to which animal Charles resembled: “Tonight you are a wolf. Maybe you will look more like a leopard the next time we’re together. Perhaps I will be another creature too.” She tilted her head to the side. “A dragon, perhaps, to inflame your desire for me.” There would be another gift for him then. She had planned on giving it to him tonight, but one was enough for now.

Maybe Charles was the dragon, because his grin sent fire racing through her  as he ground against her. Juliana almost lost her hold on him when he struggled, but she managed to maintain it.

What would become of him? “You shall be devoured,” Juliana purred and proceeded to prove it to him.

(OOC:  Finis?)

"Oh, woe is me," Charles managed to gasp out as Juliana set to work in earnest. Those were the last intelligible words he managed for some time.

(OOC: Et fin. Thanks!)

Sign in to follow this