JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Sign in to follow this  
Raconteur

Finding Grace In The Chapel, Thursday 7th Early Morning

(Placeholder for Lord Chatham)

Close by to the Banqueting House exists the Royal Chapel.

Seven broad stone steps lead up to the old building; grand arched double doors are wide open. Within, great vaulted wooden ceilings capture a great volume of air above the congregation - high above heavenly depictions look lovingly upon the mahogany pews. Candles flicker in sconces, the building itself is not overly well lit - behind the altar stained glass windows filter the light in a brilliance of colours.

A priest moves quietly about lighting tapers, available to tend to the needs of the flock.

She was destined it seemed to always come to this place. But it had developed into the best spot for any exchanges between them and so that was why she was here again.

She had not seen him in nine days and her body was restless for his touch and to lie next to his warmth even if it was for a short while. Life had been good to her and she was secure in the fact that no one would now come to see her removed. Her skills with a needle had somehow managed to see her established in the Embroidery Offices and then again into being sent over to the Queen's side to aid those well-bred Ladies in whatever small tasked needed to be done. That was how she came by the item wrapped in a handkerchief hidden in the side pocket of her skirt.

She went to the place they always went that was enough in the dim light yet still offered less chances to be overheard. She nestled into her cloak thankful for the furred muff that had been one of his small gifts which now kept her gloved hands warm. She gave a sigh and then a small yawn feeling sleepy for it was barley eight of the clock. Her shoulder relaxing aganist the side of the pew and her eyes drifting closed    .......

Lord Chatham would find her thus and even in sleep she was pretty.

It was an effort, Charles found, not to whistle as he strolled towards the chapel. He was in the midst of one of his fits of joyous, manic energy (and he had a shrewd idea as to the cause), and was determined to make use of it.

He had thought of Grace while breaking his fast, and decided on a whim to seek her out. She might have dug up some intriguing tidbit of gossip for him, and even if she had not the effort would be worth it for her company — she was so charmingly different to everyone else he dealt with. 

And she's pretty. And ardent. And...

He shook his head to clear it of lurid thoughts, and laughed softly to himself as he entered the chapel and sought out their little nook.

She was asleep.

Charles paused for a moment, considering and appreciating. He was almost surprised to find himself loathe to disturb her, but she looked so peaceful...

What are you dreaming of, I wonder?

It was tempting to think that the answer was him, of course, but Charles knew that to be his vanity talking. Moving as quietly as any man could in heeled court shoes he settled himself gently in the pew beside her. He waited for another moment, then leaned in and blew softly in her ear to rouse her.

She smiled even in sleep seemingly to know it was him. Her body turned towards him as her lashes fluttered open and she relaxed into his warmth her head tilting inviting his mouth to hers. She would take whatever he would give.

Hopefully he was in a generous mood and so inclined to be playful before wanting to know what she had to tell him.

Charles was almost always inclined to play. Indeed many would say that it was his besetting sin. (But those people were so dry and boring it was a continual amazement to him that they did not shun breathing as too great an excitement. Besides, it would be downright ungentlemanly to disappoint Grace by refusing her invitation, as even those walking vacuums of joie de vivre would have to concede.)

He kissed her slowly, softly, as an aperitif. One arm curled around her waist, bringing closer so he could properly enjoy her soft warmth pressed to his side.  He broke off for a moment, teasing, and then kissed her again. He was in no rush. This, alone of all things, he would always have patience for.  Abandoning his kisses, he looked at her, familiarising himself once more with the elegant lines and curves of her features and form.

"Good morning," he whispered at last, smiling, and dipped his head to press his lips to the hollow of her throat. He tarried there, wondering if he could coax a moan from her.

"You should be careful about where you fall asleep," he mock-chided between kisses. "Why, any rapscallion could come along and snatch you up." He drew her into his lap.

"And then where would you be?"

She smiled before she took his mouth to hers savoring as he teased her body responding as it always did. Quick to heat up.

"And to you My Lord" She whispered back her eyes open and fixed on his one as he pulled her onto his lap. "There is no safer place and whom shall I fear - a Priest perhaps? Would I be tempting do you think?"

"And if such a calamity befell me then it would naturally be waiting to be rescued."

She kissed him teasing his lower lip with her teeth bitting enough to be felt and then running her tongue over the spot like a salve.

"I have missed you. The days have been long. Yet I am placed different then last we met and so now ply my needle amongst those that occupy the Queens side."

"I have a tale to tell would you hear it?"

Charles laughed deep in his throat, a low, wicked sound.

"Yes, Grace, you are tempting. I know I must always fight the urge to simply carry off, and I do not think myself exceptional in that. You are a pearl of great price." That was a biblical reference, he remembered as he spoke, and he would have laughed again had Grace not silenced him with a kiss.

That little nip was a good sign that she was growing bolder, he was delighted to note. He rather enjoyed it when Grace was playful and proactive.

"Minx," he murmured amusedly, swatting playfully at her rump. "Perhaps you would not mind being carried off so much, hmm?" He kissed her again before continuing, voice more sober now.

"I've missed you too. But come, this is good news. Well done! I have a small gift for you, but I must get you something finer now, to celebrate your good fortune." He beamed at her. (He was genuinely pleased for her, of course, but the cold reptile that sat behind his eyes could not help but note that this promotion made Grace an even better agent. He buried the thought. Such things could be considered later.)

He rested his hands on her hips and leaned back into the pew, head cocked attentively.

"A tale? You have roused my interest. I should be delighted to hear it."

Her eyes sparkled at the enticement of a gift and she returned his kiss.

"I was flirting about looking at everything for I am new to that side and there is SO much that fills the eye! I was going to use one of the side doors in a wall but was stopped by some conversations. I know one voice and it twas Lady Mountjoys. She was pointed out to me as the Queens Lady of The Bedchamber. I could not hear all but then two other voices joined and one I knew as well. It belongs to one of the Queen's Ladies who has a foreign accent. She had come to fetch Lady Mountjoy. It grew quiet so I thought to peek further and there was Gentleman finely dressed but in some temper of what cause I do not know."

"He stood for some moments then he threw some figurine across the room and it shattered everywhere. He turned and left."

"I stood still and quiet but no one returned. I crept in and then I saw something upon the floor. It was this."

She reached into the pocket of her skirt and drew out the handkerchief. She carefully opened it to reveal the blue ribbon with the sparkly gems.

"Do you think they are diamonds?" She whispered to him her eyes going wide at the idea.

Charles smiled fondly as Grace relayed her story. There was something deeply endearing about her enthusiasm, and he barely resisted the impulse to kiss her again. There would be ample time for that later, but for the moment he was intrigued by this little scene Grace had painted. Who had the distempered gentleman been, and why had he been so displeased? Lady Mountjoy's husband was making some sort of diplomatic progress through the Empire, he vaguely recalled. Had she taken a lover in his absence?

Wait. Has Mountjoy returned? I could swear I'd heard something to that effect...

Perhaps then, Lady Mountjoy had thought it best to part with her hypothetical paramour, and that gallant had taken it poorly? No, he decided, somewhat reluctantly. Nothing he had seen or heard of Lady Mountjoy suggested that she was that sort, however much the thought appealed to his sense of scandal. 

He was distracted from his idle speculation as Grace produced the ribbon. Again, her wide-eyed enthusiasm called for him to kiss her, and he gave in this time. He lingered for a few minutes before breaking off to inspect her prize. Looking to answer her question, he leaned down to the ribbon and and breathed out over the gems, watching his breath fog them up.

"Rhinestones, I think," he said, annoyed a little to have to disappoint her. "Though I would have to scratch them to be sure, which I am loathe to do. Very pretty though. A shame you cannot wear it — it would go well with your eyes, I think."

He looked up and smiled at her.

"But here. I have something you can wear." He fished a box from the pocket of his justacorps and offered it to her. "I thought it only fair, as I cost you a few when last we met."

The box held a set of simple bronze hairpins, with the heads enamelled livid blue.

His kiss was welcom'd as always.

He breathed over the stones then made his announcement which she had no doubts as he was far more learned than she in such things.

She grew quiet and rather sober as he took a box from his person and held it out to her. Opening the lid she saw the hair pins and how they were blue-tipped one finger reaching out to touch them.

"He remembered." She whispered then raised her eyes her smile a bit tremulous. "No one spared me a thought and so I have grown used to it. How kind you are. I shall never forget."

His gift was small in comparrison to others he had given but to Grace it was the most treasured therefore the dearest.

Her gaze returned to the ribbon.

"Tis a pretty thing tho and it does catch the light. But I can not keep it and that is why I shall give it to you. I think you are better placed to find it returned to Lady Mountjoy - you must know of her as well and can have reason to seek her out."

"if I were to, well, it would arouse suspicions and I would have to explain why I was there. And then I might be cast out or worse."

"Then too tis like as not that it will be missed but then forgot. You will remember what I said to you here that first meeting? Tis how I supplemented by finding all those ornimantations that fell from cloaks and doublets and dresses  ...."

"Those that wear such can easily replace. I need but a few times more here and then I shall have enough pearls to string a small necklace."

Charles was deeply uncomfortable to hear himself described as 'kind.' Embarrassed, even. It was not a quality he had ever associated with himself, indeed in many ways it clashed with his self-image. Generous, yes, he had long believed in being open-handed, but ultimately he was a pragmatist, or so he had always imagined himself, and to hear the contrary proclaimed so earnestly sat as well on him as an ill-fitting justacorps.

Oh God, am I blushing?

He coughed awkwardly and forced himself to meet Grace's eyes. He was no schoolboy, damn it, to be routed by his own embarrassment!

"It would have been churlish in the extreme of me, not to replace what I had caused to be lost," he said softly, reaching out to stroke her cheek. "And I like to see you smile."

It was a relief to move back to more practical matters, and doubly so that Grace herself was so sensible about the ribbon. He smiled at her in gratitude.

"That is a good thought," he agreed, musing. "Once I have devised a plausible explanation for how I came by the ribbon, I may call by the Queen's presence chamber. It can do no harm to perform a small kindness for Lady Mountjoy." His lips quirked. "Assuming, as you say, that it has actually been missed."

He laughed softly, stroking his hands up Grace's sides and back down to her hips. 

"But come, I promised you a gift to celebrate your elevation. What do you desire?"

She gave a frown as some things suddenly occued to her ...

"But if you are the one to return this it will not bring you harm will it? If so then I shall gladly take the blame and consequence."

She put a finger to his lips to still his laugh. And hands.

"This is not something to take so lightly My Lord. What if that Lady's Husband were to take umbridge and give way to some flight of fancy that had occured? If this was HIS gift to his wife then would he not want to kow how you came by it?"

"Remember how I discovered it? I do not know who that Gentleman was but it was clear he left in anger. What if he was a Lover and this a token of affection between them?"

"No this is becoming far to involved. You might well step into some domestic dispute between the Mountjoys!"

Grace had let her imagination and her desire to keep HIM Safe run in all directions. He would have to be firm and resolute in his assurances that he would be in no danger for her to believe it.

His question of what she desired had all but been forgot.

"That is true, which is why I said I would wait until I had devised a plausible explanation for how the ribbon came to be in my possession," Charles said soothingly, resisting to urge to nip at Grace's finger. That sort of playfulness would be a poor answer for Grace's earnest concern. (It was endearing, if still somewhat surreal, to have someone care about his well-being. Charles was not sure what to do about it.)

"If it is a treasured token from her husband, then the lady would endeavour to keep its loss a secret, particularly from Lord Mountjoy himself. Even if not, I will not approach until and unless I am able to convincingly explain how I came by the ribbon innocently," he continued. "And I do not think that gentleman you saw was her lover. Nothing I have heard of the lady suggests that she is that sort, which means that even if she is, she is discreet about it, and would not meet her paramour or accept tokens from him in even a semi-public setting."

He considered her for a moment, waiting for any counterargument, and then went on.

"But the first thing we should do, I think, is discover if the ribbon has been missed, for if not then we are concerned over nought. Could you look into it? Discreetly, of course."

She watched him as he answered her back. What he said did make sense.

"Yet the fear that something might befall you remains still and you can not ask me to let that go."

"Yes that is good - A Plan." She smiled some of the tenseness about her giving way. 

"As to that, well, I do not see too much difficulties. I simply have to seek out other attendants or even better servants - for they are always ready to talk even if I have to pay a penny or two."

"The one advantage I have is that I am invisible to those Ladies. Not really of course but I am beneath them Socially. You would be surprised what one hears that way."

"How shall I send you news?"

She was hoping that he might say for her to go to where he lived or kept rooms. Privacy to do what they pleased and no fear of detection. 

"Well, the beginnings of one at least," Charles said with a shrug, smiling back at Grace. He was pleased to see the tension leave her. "But we need to know more before we plan more, and that I shall leave in your capable hands. Oh, and should you have need of pennies to loosen lips I shall provide them, or see you reimbursed should there be no opportunity to let me know in advance." That likely went without saying, but it was always best to have clear communication on such matters, he had found.

He paused for a moment, weighing various means of communication in his mind. 

It would be the most convenient...

"The most practical method, I suppose, would be for you to call to the house on Piccadilly. The most fun, too, I fancy." He leaned in to quickly brush his lips on hers, but hesitated before continuing. "The servants might think you a whore, though," he said reluctantly, "and if you would rather avoid any such whispering we could make alternative arrangements."

and so your wish came true .....

"Then that is what I shall do."

His quick kiss left her wanting more yet she felt somehow slighted by him calling her a 'whore' even if it was couched in servant eyes. 

"But is that not what I am Lord Chatham? Why would the words of 'servants' affect me when I too am just a servant."

"And are you not Master in your own House able to control those that reside in it?"

Her smile was a false one and did not reach her eyes. Designed to make him think that she teased. That she was hurt by his words was unexpected. It was also a reminder that this was nothing more then each of them using the other.

"And now shall I tell you what I desire ....?"

She leaned close whispering some suggestive remarks as one hand stealthy slid beneath her skirts her fingers trailing over the object of that desire.

"I do not think so," Charles told Grace quietly but firmly, "I compensate you for things like this ribbon and any tidbits you might unearth, but your... company, shall we say? Your company I enjoy at your pleasure, if you'll pardon the pun. The two facets of our relationship are separate, and should you wish to end either you need but say." He almost shrugged, but refrained. It would suggest an attitude of dismissal, and Charles was sharp enough to realise that he needed to avoid giving Grace such an impression. "My servants, however, are likely to draw conclusions from my discreetly receiving an attractive, nubile woman, and they will whisper of those conclusions to each other. If those murmurs matter not to you, then I am very glad. But words are insidious things, and it can wear on a person to be whispered about. I thought it only fair to warn you."

Oh, careful now, lest we say too much.

He took a moment to compose himself, and, despite his best intentions, laughed softly at her sally about his household.

"I am master of my house as much as le Roi is master of France. You will note, of course, that the people of France are as prone to crime as those of any other nation, despite le Roi's wishes to the contrary." He smiled at her. "Which is to say that I cannot command human nature."

It was so easy to accept Grace's whispered enticements, to draw her closer and press kisses to the slender column of her throat, to let his hands slide down her hips, caressing. It was a relief to leave the awkwardness behind and bury it with physicality.

Why, then, did he lean back to catch her eye and ask, "Is this really what you want?"

His words were kindly said so she nodded and smiled as his lips sought a return performance making her eager for what would follow.

It was a surprise then that he halted to pose his question.

"I do not understand? Have I displeased you in some way ... did I say something that I should not have ... "

Her confusion was clear as she returned his look and her brow a bit furrowed as if she was re-thinking what had all been said between them.

Charles had to laugh. It was that or cry, really. He shook his head in exasperation with himself.

"You have me stumbling over my tongue like a schoolboy. In fact, I do not think I ever second-guessed myself so much when I was a schoolboy," he told Grace. "No, you have not displeased me in the slightest. I merely wish to be sure that you do not feel... misused."

He smiled at her and reached up to cup her cheek.

"But if you are as eager as I, then let us put aside business and tend to our pleasures, hmm?"

That was far more familiar to him, and far more comfortable.

She relaxed as he said he was not displeased with her. 

That he had, even for a moment, thought of her wants went straight to her heart and she knew that to keep up the pretense of indifference was pointless. He was under her skin now and that would not change. Oh she was well aware that his intrest could and would fall upon others for he was a Man after all and she was what she was. That did not stop the thoughts that came in the night that she held onto like a warmed blanket - of how he might keep her by his side when he married for he must to have his Heir that was legitimate - and she would see to his desires. Would he allow her to keep a babe if one was made between them? A son to cherish and a daughter to adore. Foolish thoughts indeed.

She leaned into his hand pressing a kiss to his palm then took it between her own holding it in the warmth as she answered him back.

"You are not all rough edges depsite what you think. I see that. I see too that you think it is a thing that must be hid and, well, I suppose since you are a Courtier that is as it must be."

"But with me do not pretend. If you hurt then I will try to help ease it. I would share in Joys and Sorrows. I will not ask for anything but to remain in your Company."

"I do not feel misused."

She reached up and kissed him with a quiet gentleness then tucked herself into his body with a small sigh of contentment. That she was wanting this coupling to be different then the usual of swift to heat and the need to burn she hoped he undestood.

That her words had sounded much like a Wife's she did not realize. 

Oh Grace. The rough edges are the best parts of me.

Charles stayed silent as she spoke. What words of his could possibly suffice against such earnest sincerity? It was a relief to hear that he had not coerced her, for the thought had sat ill with him, but there was a weight of different sort in Grace's words, and he did not know how to respond. He sat in still silence, simply enjoying her warmth, her closeness. 

For the truth is this — either all I am is pretence, or none of it, and in either case my nature is a strange and cruel thing.

"A small enough request, and one it is a pleasure to grant," he managed finally. He studied her for a moment, then leaned in to kiss her forehead, the tip of her nose, her cheeks and finally her lips. "Thank you."

He did not specify for what. Indeed he was not entirely sure himself. But he hoped that Grace would understand. He held her gaze, drinking in those wonderful stormy eyes.

"Beautiful," he whispered, only half aware that he spoke at all, and kissed her again. His hips moved slowly against her. The usual heat suffused him, but it was not a fever in his blood, as it normally was, a frantic, all-consuming thing. It was slower, steadier, but no less insistent, like molten bronze being cast.

Well, he could be patient.

Tenderly, he laid Grace down on the pew, and then slid down to kneel before her. It was a trifle cramped, but he could manage. Slowly he hiked up her skirts and bent forward to kiss gently up her thighs towards the seat of her pleasure. He had a mind to stoke the fires of her desire a little.

Her eyes watched his one as he replied and she was pleased that he seemed to have accepted what she had said and not brushed it off.

He was indeed a strange man and hard to read with a broodiness about him that sometimes frightened her. He was a man not to be crossed and his temper, which he had never shown her, would be a thing she had no wish to ever see.

She had not expected his Thanks but hearing it brought a soft smile and made her heart sing. His kisses were feather-light and when she found herself laid back upon the pew she thought he would be as always yet once again he surprised her.

He pushed at her skirts and she helped him gathering them up with her hands her flesh prickling as the chilled air touched warm skin. His intentions were clear and her little chuckle was quickly followed by a gasp as her began to kiss her inching ever higher. Her breathing quickened and she eased her legs to allow him better access her eagerness clearly evident.

Charles took his time, allowing his lips to meander randomly up along Grace's legs to the juncture of her thighs. He could not see her face, which was a pity, but her gasps and quickening breathing were a gratifying reaction themselves. 

"You are a wonderfully ardent creature," he murmured teasingly, pausing just short of her mound. "It makes this very rewarding." He settled her thighs on his shoulders and bent back to his task, tongue darting out to swirl over her lips towards the little nub that crowned them. He worked slowly, taking his time. He had no intention of stopping until Grace had peaked.

His positioning of her body she was accustome'd to yet the THINGS that he did still caused her some private embarrassment yet he would never know by her cries and groans and participation.

What a man and woman did was usually reserved for the privacy of the Marriage Bed Grace understood that and perhaps that was why she had wanted to go to where he lived - that and the promise of a bed and comforts. Would it be any different than on a table or aganist a wall or even here in a Church pew? 

She could not help the moans at his first touch and her back arched and the flame was fanned as the heat began to spread and soon it would become more and more intense until she caught fire. He knew her body well and how to make her respond. Oft times he was rough and hurried eager for his own release yet now he seemed to have understood what she wanted and so he had slowed the pace. Her breathing was audible in the quietness as he plundered and she would not be able to quiet herself unless she stuffed her mouth with fabric but somehow she was unable to and soon small cries followed as her legs began to tremble and her belly began to quiver.

He continued to torment and she reached out one hand grasping the folds of his coat into her palm making a tight fist. Surrender was not far off.

Charles could read the signs in Grace's quivering, hear them in her voice. He slowed his tongue yet further. He wanted to draw this out and prolong her pleasure, let her climb higher before reaching her peak, so that it would be all the more intense when she reached it. (Though he would be lying if he claimed that he did not slow in part because he rather enjoyed the sounds she was making.)

He paused entirely after some moments, bringing up his fingers to replace his tongue.

"Let yourself go for me Grace, please," he crooned softly up at her. "Let yourself go." He dipped his head back between her thighs, tongue joining fingers now as he sought to send her over the edge.

His words drifted about her and she really needed no asking for she was already standing on the cliffs edge and his renewed touch was the push that sent her tumbling over.

Spasm after spasm shook her making her cry out. Her panting increased as she moved her head from side to side giving him what he had asked for.

Charles tapered off his ministrations as Grace convulsed, breaking off entirely with a last kiss to her inner thigh as she subsided to stillness. He slid her legs gently from his shoulders and sat back on his heels, smiling up at her.

"Are you sated, or is your appetite merely whetted?" His eye gleamed. "You rather enjoyed your turn on top last time, I seem to recall..." 

She half raised the better to see him her eyes gleamed and skin flushed a light pink and then shook her head slowly.

"But it would be most unfair of me to quit now and you shown no pleasures at all." The tone was meant to be serious but he would see through that at once.

"Your memory is indeed good My Lord. Shall I ....." Her gaze dropped to where he knelt them back to his face. "Go there or will you sit and lead me?"

"But before that might you loosen my laces? I feel too restircted and need to breathe."

One hand fluttered to her neck then trailed down to the top of her bodice to linger there giving a little tug designed to draw his eye to what lay beneath.  

"You know, I fancy I might enjoy being led for a time," Charles murmured. He met Grace's gleaming eyes and smiled. "If you feel up to it."

The slight flush of her skin was most becoming, and he drank it in appreciatively, eye tracking the languid movement of her hand down her throat and décolletage and lingering for a moment on the sliver of skin exposed by her minute adjustment. There was an artistry in such acts of display, and he admired that almost as much as he admired that which was being displayed. He looked up again and feigned a pout.

"And here I had flattered myself that it was I who made you breathless, not your corset," he mock-groused. "But I would rather see you unrestricted, I think."

He rose, sliding into the pew next to her, and let his fingers trail lazily up her back to her laces to set about loosening her bodice. That seen to, his hands slid down to gird her waist and he leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"There. That should leave you more... uninhibited." He nipped gently at her earlobe. "But now I find that my laces constrain me."

She presented her back willingly and gave a slight shiver at his touch. As her laces loosend and she could breath easier Grace could feel her body already beginning to hum in anticipation.

His nip was playful but hinted at what was to come. His whispered words made her look over one shoulder but she could not see that place he refered to so she turned inward one hand going to his leg for balance.

"Well we can't have that." She whispered. "If I was feeling constricted imagine how YOU must be ...."

Her smile teased as her hand began to inch its way higher until she brushed aganist that which she had such a great need for. Her caress was light but the effect would be clear as she knew his body as well. 

"Here ... Let me ..." She softely said as the tip of her pink tongue brushed her mouth with dampness her eyes on his face to see his reaction. She was quick to release him from his confinement allowing him to be seen in all his Glory.

"Do not, I beg you, deny me this treasure! I want it all. Rough or Slow. Underneath or on top."

One finger began to trace ever so gently in a slow circle then down one side and back up the other - not that he needed any encouragement   .... 

Charles growled deep in his throat, watching Grace's tongue flicker out. She was growing increasingly skilled (and confident) at those teasing little displays. He rather liked it, though not as much as he liked the haste with which she freed his member from his breeches, or the feeling of her soft caresses. Her words, too, were immensely gratifying, if a trifle overdone.

But that ardent enthusiasm is a great part of her charm, no?

"Oh, what a wanton, greedy thing you are," he murmured, walking a hand up over belly and navel to slide into her recently loosened bodice. "Though I suppose I shall concede that that might be at least partially my fault."

He laughed, his fingers circling in towards a nipple, and dipped his head to kiss at the join of Grace's neck and shoulder. His hips rolled, pressing up into her hand.

"I had better take responsibility in that case, hadn't I?" he mused facetiously, nuzzling at her. "But I feel so lazy..." 

He leaned back into the pew.

"I fear that if you want your treasure, Grace, you shall have to take it."

Sign in to follow this