JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Sign in to follow this  
Hope

Admiration Alcove

Now now, I can't take the glory, was only the sites search function actually! 

They had done his hair

Francis will always be Francis! LOL!!!

Francis makes a pouty face the entire time anyone is dressing him or tailoring! He has the appearance of a petulant Simba! 🤣 

But he looks mighty fine when it's all over 🙃

An insightful sentance from CW - not just of a moment within one thread, but what we are all doing here all the time  

❤️

Writers conjured images and readers stitched the images into their own emotional fabric 

May the votes be with you

Made me chuckle, and tried (and failed) to find a SW character that would equate with Henry 😄

Mountjoy -

“You rang?” he said his low baritone making the statement come out like a rumble.

“There you are Herr Lurch.” Mountjoy stated looking up. With typical German efficiency Lurch was practically invisible in the normal course of his duties (not an easy feat considering his size) but always managed to anticipate his master’s needs and be at hand when needed. 

How did I not catch this when I read it the first time? Kuddos for that tie-in to the orginal tv show "The Addams Family" with Lurch their butler!  :) 

So natrually I googled, could only find this Frau Klebb.  The only comment I can have on that is Charles had better eat everything on his plate, she is not the sort of woman you'd want to cross! 

I'm old enough too.  And now I'm humming the theme song and snapping my fingers.  Thanks for the earworm.  :)

I ask for a ruling from The Hye Adyministrators of the Role Playe as to the conducte of yea Players.

ROFL!!!! Almost spewed my chrysanthemum tea on my laptop's screen!!!!

Chatham   👫 🐴  🎲 🏊‍♀️ 

Sailing backwards through the air, he had just enough time to reflect that he had, in fact, seen this coming and still managed to fall victim to it before he crashed down into the stream.

Bollocks.

"Music Room!"

Frances said perhaps just a bit too quickly. "I mean I'm sure that your creaure must be of a nature unlike those in The Tower or else you would not have it about your person."

Frances found it impossible to imagine that Lady Toledo would think to have that in her bed! 

Having a giggle at Frances Cavandish's reactions over Monkeys :classic_laugh: