Random Thread of Randomness

Defiance

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a beautiful color, and so shiny!

I thought I was the only one here who dyed her hair whimsical colors.  A couple years ago I dyed it completely white because I wanted to know what it would look like when I got really old.  Then I dyed it pink and kept it for about a year.  Now it's a generic shade of light blonde.  My husband wants me to dye  it purple next, so maybe that's what I'll do.

Zowie that is brave!  Go you!  Go Aria too!  

I am such a conservative when it comes to hair, well, I'm hairdresserphobic actually. I've not been to one for 9 years now. I tell myself I have an annual window of hairdressing possiblity at my birthday each year. I did make an appointment this year. But I cancelled it the day after, cause they did not sound like they took me seriously when I said it was phobic. I need serious hand holding.  

Safe to say I will never blue or pink.

I do henna my own hair though, and am on the curly girl method wash and styling. 

• 1 month later...

Found a giggle for us, though replace the word queen with Sophia, which I suppose pairs Toledo up as the King

Once upon a time lived a beautiful Queen with large breasts. Nick the Dragon Slayer obsessed over the Queen for this reason. He knew that the penalty for his desire would be death should he try to touch them, but he had to try. One day Nick revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Horatio the Physician, the King's chief doctor. Horatio thought about this and said that he could arrange for Nick to more than satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1000 gold coins to arrange it.
Without pause Nick readily agreed to the scheme. The next day, Horatio made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit into the Queen's bra while she bathed. Soon after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense.
Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Horatio informed the King and Queen that only a special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests had shown that only the saliva of Nick would work as the antidote to cure the itch.
The King, eager to help his Queen, quickly summoned Nick to their chambers. Horatio then slipped Nick the antidote for the itching powder, which he put into his mouth, and for the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the Queen's large and magnificent breasts. The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and Nick left satisfied and hailed as a hero.
Upon returning to his chamber, Nick found Horatio demanding his payment of 1000 gold coins. With his obsession now satisfied, Nick couldn't have cared less knowing that Horatio could never report this matter to the King and with a laugh told him to get lost.
The next day, Horatio slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into the King's underwear. The King immediately summoned Nick to hi chamber.The moral of the story - P\alwasy pay your dues.

My hair was a bit lighter when it was purple, probably because it had to be bleached to within an inch of its life first.  My natural color was medium brown but now its 70% gray.  I can dye it light blonde without bleach now, so when I color it purple again, it will be a light pastel shade.  Gray hair also fades faster, so within a month, it will probably be back to its generic blonde with only a few hints of pale purple.  I have to keep  the current shade for awhile longer because the part that I bleached white hasn't grown out yet and whenever I dye it, I get an accidental ombre.  And that's probably more about my hair than you ever wanted to know.

My husband is a ginger, and now that he's growing old, he's not going gray but strawberry blond.  He's so lucky.

As for Toledo. because of his obsession with honor, I always picture him like this: 

b60l5MF.jpg

Sophia is worried that her baby might resemble Arundel instead of Don Juan, but if it pops out looking like this, she'll have a lot of explaining to do:

suqqXBJ.gif

Or is this someone else's baby?  We've got a lot of preggers NPCs running around this season.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ha ha ha, OMG, I just found the most hilarious thing from a friend who posted about it to my wall. I am going to save it here and let you all appreciate the beauty and hilarity of it, and how perfect it is for Francis to use sometime. He is so pulling this out in his next event he plans for CR, so none of y'all can steal it. 

I present to you: Butt Music by Hieronymus Bosch!

In Bosch's painting of the Garden of Earthly delights, there is sheet music on a character's bare ass in the painting; this is that music played in period style, LMFAO. 

Francis muse cannot wait to make use of this!

Warren Zevon meets AOI

Thinking of music. You might be spending too much time on AOI if you hear a song on the radio and these are the words you sing in your head.

He’s the feathery feathery gent

Who ran amuck in Kent

Lately hes been overheard in Mayfair

Better stay away from him, He’ll peck your eyes out Jim

Ha, I’d like to meet his trainer

KAWAA… Peacocks of London… KAWAA

Dun dun dun dun

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...