JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Defiance

Random Thread of Randomness

That's a beautiful color, and so shiny!

I thought I was the only one here who dyed her hair whimsical colors.  A couple years ago I dyed it completely white because I wanted to know what it would look like when I got really old.  Then I dyed it pink and kept it for about a year.  Now it's a generic shade of light blonde.  My husband wants me to dye  it purple next, so maybe that's what I'll do.

Zowie that is brave!  Go you!  Go Aria too!  

I am such a conservative when it comes to hair, well, I'm hairdresserphobic actually. I've not been to one for 9 years now. I tell myself I have an annual window of hairdressing possiblity at my birthday each year. I did make an appointment this year. But I cancelled it the day after, cause they did not sound like they took me seriously when I said it was phobic. I need serious hand holding.  

Safe to say I will never blue or pink.

I do henna my own hair though, and am on the curly girl method wash and styling. 

I freely admit that I have never dyed my hair purple. ;)   Nor have I gone to a hairdresser, though I like my barber and show up every 6-8 weeks.

George would dye his hair purple...

1) if it was on the cutting edge o fashion, 2) if annoyed the French or 3) if Beverly suggested it.  

Edited by George Hardwick III

I was purple last time! Not sure what's next, but it's kinda like getting a tattoo. Once you do it the first time, you want to keep doing it.

20190805_151622.jpg