Your Stories Await Telling

Away & Here Notices

Defiance

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be MIA most of this week as my husband and I prepare for and then entertain international guests.  I will be adding three more people to the long list of online friends I've met in RL ... one American, one German, and one Dutchie.  I may be posting a couple of days but I'm not sure yet.  I should be back to posting regularly around Sunday or Monday.  They're leaving Sunday, so I'm not sure if I'll have time to post then or not.

Well, that was amazing.  We all had a great time getting to know each other and doing fun things.  There were six of us in total. The American (the only other woman in the group) is studying In Amsterdam and decided to stay in our neck of the woods for another day.  I'm taking her shopping this afternoon.  So one more day and then I should be posting regularly either tomorrow or Wednesday.  All the running around took a toll on my back, so I might need a day to rest. I never post on Tuesday because of physical therapy unless for some reason it's canceled.

I've had migraines for the last week and I've been puking my guts out (because migraines make me puke).  They are lessening now and I'll be posting again as soon as they are gone.  Not sure how long that will be, but I doubt it will be more than another week.  I'll probably be posting sooner than that.

I'm having serious back pain issues and my meds are being changed.  Unfortunately, the one I started taking last week amplifies the pain instead of reducing it.  I kept taking it for a few days, hoping I just needed to adjust to it, but I went back to my old meds yesterday.  I will probably be given something else this coming week, so I might still be posting a bit slow until I get meds that actually work.