JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Defiance

Away & Here Notices

Just to let it be known:   I'm going on a short trip from Thursday thru Sunday and will be away from my computer  (gasp, I might have withdrawal symptoms).

Anyhow no replies from me til next week then.

so last week i fractured thumb bone, so am out of action for a while. id thought typing left handed might be viable. well see                                         

Life can be tough without an opposable thumb, hope it heals quickly and does not hurt much. Is there an exciting hitchhiking story for you to tell us about?

Hope, I was fearing the French (or the Dutch) had kidnapped you; but, now I know it was worse,  Feel better and heal quickly.

Hitchhiking is not a good thing, too much can go wrong.  Hope you are a fast healer!  Good luck!

Oh, and I am back, will catch up on my replies soon after I am done running around doing all the RL stuff that didn't get done whilst I was gone.

its surprisingly debilitating, so many things, from putting on socks to onefingrered left hand typing ;/   handy that we are in a lockdown again, when we open again i think ill have to be closed for a while except for pickups, which sux. no fun hitchiking stories im afraid. 

im going to do a post. forgive me for no capitals, its just too awkward to do.

That's awful Hope. It's surprising how much you use once you can't. Hope you're on the mend. Like Hope I'm also under lockdown, working (with my toddler at home) and am finding it difficult to carve time out to finish my post. So I will be a bit slow. :)