JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Away & Here Notices

Defiance

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so people in Florida have 2 mindsets when it comes to hurricanes.  Mindset 1) Let's prepare.  Get water, batteries, flashlights, bread, toilet paper and plywood and/or gas up the vehicle and get your butt out of town.  Mindset 2) PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!  Both mindsets steal all the gas so that normal people have to wait in line just to get gas and/or water.  AND IT'S NOT EVEN HEADED TO THIS SIDE! ARGH!  Thank you for your patience.  Now to go post before I go postal.

Best wishes Shi!

I'm headed out on hol tomorrow, via visiting the rellies who will take us to the airport on mon, back end of Sept. 

Probably not posting, will be a stalking-voyeur (i dont want to risk holding any threads up) so please just work any of my PC's off to the side (if I've not managed to do that for you already.)  Please don't be shy to summary wrap ups around them if needed (like the party must be due to close!) 

NPC wise, there is two current threads I plan to try continue, but mostly I'm hoping to start a fresh and inspired batch when I return. Let's keep that forwardz momentum of the timeline! 

❤️

Love you all

Alright, so still in the hospital, but there's a rumor going around that I might get sprung. Here's what is going on. Heart damaged by chemo/radiation from years prior.  Saturday, while at work, it decided to have the rhythm of a drunk dancer with two left feet. They, for the most part, have it under control. Thus, fingers crossed, I will be going home today.

Sorry for my silence.  After getting out of the hospital, my primary called me at work to inform me I have another medical issue and then my roommate/landlord decided now was the best time to tell me I had to be out by February.  As you might imagine, my brain has been elsewhere.  Going to try and catch up now.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! I am leaving Sunday for my Vacation in Italy. I have only a few threads open so those with Sarah can be played around her and Frances is about to close with Sophia. Davina and Cordelia at Lords can also be played around.

I will be back October 12 so will catch up probably the next day :)

Take Care All!!

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for my lack of posting. I'm planning on catching up this weekend. Between creating a float for our center's Thanksgiving day parade and dealing with medical issues on top of people who think it is okay to call a total stranger "A f******g stupid piece of s*** b****" the moment I answer the phone, literary creativity has been at a near record low.

Oh but making a float sounds fun - celebrate!

I'm just posting a belated sorry for my absence these past few days, we've been dealing with a major cleanup getting ready for sale of the 'that was a mistake' rental (the home we loved so much I couldnt sell it, and thought that renting it would be better instead.)  No. Bad idea.   That, along with a backlog of customers wanting framing after my holiday it's been pretty full on. But I"m having this morning off! Time to post

p.s. the worst of it is done now, though I have a gnarly oven to clean this afternoon. 

p.p.s Shi, sounds like you should join me on the camino next year, gonna zen it on out.