JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

Of Nymphs and Carriages (After the Ball, Sat. 25th)- Xmas 1677

Charles Audley

Charles mirrored Caroline's wide grin, doing his best to keep from cackling at the absurdity of their drunken antics. It was surprisingly difficult.

"Oh, you poor thing," he managed to croon once he had mastered himself. His left hand slid up from her hip, fingers trailing softly up along her ribs towards the ostensible source of her distress. "It must be unbearable."

He grinned wickedly at her, savouring the moment.

"Do let me know if you start to ache anywhere else."

So saying, he bent to his task with enthusiasm, kissing around the outer slopes of her breasts and circling slowly in towards the nipples.

"Unbearable, yes, I am barely able to endure the agony but fortunately you are here, yet once my gallant hero," she grinned as he made his move then, "Do what you must!"

Declaring he was ready to treat further injuries should she realize them, his lips started on their healing pathway, circling her nipples then finding first one then the other. Caroline sighed and let him further excite her.

"Yes, yes, that's good, it is obvious you are a veteran at this sort of ....cure," she whispered, enjoying every minute and even better, the night was young. Alright so it was already early morning but really, who cared about time right about then.

Charles laughed deep in his chest at Caroline's words, but offered no verbal response. Instead he redoubled his attentions to her breasts, tongue flickering out to lavish affection on a nipple before he drew back and blew softly on the bud, teasing it to hardness. He took a moment to admire his handiwork and then repeated his actions with the other nipple.

"You have very pretty breasts," he opined lightly, a hand snaking up to attend to the duties his mouth had temporarily forsaken. "But I should probably examine the rest of you to ensure that there is no other damage from your little tumble."

He lowered her gently to the bed (taking advantage of the opportunity to surreptitiously adjust his breeches) and commenced his "examination." His hands remained occupied with her breasts, but his lips and tongue descended on her abdomen, lazily tracing a random path along loins and belly. He luxuriated in the feel and taste of silky skin.

"Sing out if I find anywhere particularly sensitive. It's important to attend to these things promptly."

It might be childish of him, but Charles was determined not to go any further until he had shaken Caroline's self-possession at least a little.

His compliment about her breasts, which she took with a grain of salt, was accompanied by his expert use of his tongue and that was very very welcome. The man was good at this and she relished every minute. Even more exciting he now offered to explore elsewhere.

"I am yours, doctor. Do with me as you will," she gave the man carte blanche to continue.

Soon he was going lower as Caroline lay back taking it all in. She wanted him inside of her now very badly but knew this was just the preparation to the main event as it were. She could only hope that when that happened, she would please him too.

Charles laughed again at her words.

"Oh, be careful with such words Hippolyta, lest I be tempted to take advantage. Or was that your intent, hmm?" A hand moved from her breasts to the juncture of her thighs, ascertaining her readiness. "Well, who am I to keep a lady waiting?"

Hurriedly he divested himself of his remaining garments, wrestling with a boot that seemed a size too small and struggling with breeches that suddenly appeared to be sewn on. But at last he stood naked before her gaze. He paused a moment before rejoining her on the bed. Charles had gotten a eyeful, after all, and so it was only fair that Caroline be given equal opportunity.

Settled in position, he kissed her deeply, even as his hands caressed her inner thighs and gently urged her legs apart. With slow, leisurely movements, Charles entered her, breath leaving him in a pleased sigh as he slid home.

"Of course that was my intent, don't go shy on me now," Caroline giggled, secure in the knowledge Charles was not going to disappoint, he was here for a reason and it wasn't the house tour.

He did however pause long enough to rapidly remove the rest of his clothing until there he was before her completely naked. Caroline had no intention of averting her eyes and scanned him up and down. Yes, he would do alright. And one glance between his legs showed her he was more than ready to take this to the next level.

"My doctor, that is truly an impressive ....instrument you have there," she quipped.

He needed no further encouragement and he was upon her. She parted her legs for him and waited with a mix of apprehension and lust for him to begin. Holding her breath she felt his entry even as they kissed. Last time, her first time, she really had had no inkling of what it would be like plus it was her virginity being lost which had been rather painful for just a short while but now she knew what to expect and indeed was eager for reliving the experience.

As they broke their kiss for an instant she found herself saying, "Don't worry about me, I won't break. Do your best and don't let up on me."

Charles smiled at the compliment.

"A cock is like a mirror, you know," he told Caroline with with drunken amusement. "What you see when you look at it is a reflection of yourself. So when you say it is impressive..." He trailed off, waggling his eyebrows.

That sounds almost philosophical.

Charles initially set a slow, sedate pace, intending for their coupling to be slow-burning. Caroline, it seemed, had other ideas.

"So impatient Hippolyta," he mock-scolded, even as delight shone from his eye at her words. "We have plenty of time to take things at our leisure." A hand resumed caressing her breasts, even as his thrusts stilled entirely. Charles took a moment to appreciate the sight of her under him.

"But if you absolutely must have immediate gratification..." He leaned down to purr right into Caroline's ear. "I can oblige."

He set to in earnest.

Caroline giggled, "So you are saying I am responsible for that? I did not realize I had such powers."

Appraisals over, the pair began their lovemaking...well, it wasn't really love, they would both admit to that much, more like lust. To his credit Charles did everything well, the kissing, petting, even the first gentle entry. Caroline was enjoying it all but a part of her wanted something more than her very first experience at this. She had heard enough stories of the various ways this all could go down. Francis had been kind and taken it easy on her, she had appreciated that too, she had been so nervous even apprehensive that night.

But there had always been a part of her that could be curious even reckless. All the drinking this evening egged that on too. She urged him on to take her with increased ....enthusiasm. Leave it to Audley, he obliged and soon the very bed was rocking as she moaned with each expertly driven thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Keep at it!" she urged between gasps, "Mon dieu!"

For all that he talked of the importance of finesse and patience in fornication, Charles would readily admit there was a great deal to be said in favour of a more energetic romp such as this. Particularly when one had a partner as wonderfully responsive as Caroline.

It is always good to meet a woman who knows she is not a doll.

"As my lady requests," he hissed out, dipping his head to press a line of kisses along her collar bone. One hand slid from her hip to fondle her bottom, while the other climbed to resume caressing her a breast.

But it was late, and Charles was somewhat drunk, so this little bout would have to end sooner rather than later. Already he could feel his rhythm growing somewhat ragged. He corrected that with a growl and redoubled his efforts, determined to give Caroline her pleasure before his powers deserted him.

Despite Charle's heroic efforts while Caroline was enjoying it all very much, in the end she did come to a full climax. For though she did not realize it, her heavy consumption of alcohol worked against her hoped for coming. This was all so new to her too that she was not even aware of the man's wishes to give her the very best experience, Caroline instead thought it was all about pleasing the male in the coupling. And eventually his release happened. She was glad for that and felt she had done her part for him.

It was some later as they lay next to each other in the bed that they finished the last of the wine bottle off. Having already dismissed her maid for the night, Caroline did not wish to - not to mention she was not certain she even could - go down to the wine cellar for another one. She was quite content to just stay where she was, with him.

"Well.....umm, that was.... fun," she giggled.

"Hope I did....I mean hope I made....your offer to take me home by coach worthwhile for you?" the words were a bit slurred but least the content was still coherent.

In his pleasantly drunken state, Charles remained blissfully ignorant of the fact that his work had been left unfinished. As such, he was perfectly happy to lie back, bask in the afterglow and polish off the wine while waiting for the embrace of Morpheus.

He chuckled along with Caroline, gesturing with his empty glass.

"Indeed," he agreed, "Very much so." He spoke with the slow, careful elocution of one aware that they were rascally drunk, and striving to hide this fact.

He cocked his head as she spoke on, drawing her in close with his free hand.

"Very much so," he repeated. "A most excellent use of my time Hi-ppo-ly-ta." He drew out pronouncing the nickname to ensure he did not make a balls of it.

Tricksy opponents for an inebriated man, those Greek names.

"Did you find it a worthy use of your time?"

• 2 weeks later...

They were done with the lovemaking (not that the first half of that word applied, funny how so many people used that word inappropriately) and settled back against the pillows, Caroline nestled next to Charles. She was content and also fairly inebriated. Caroline had wanted to know how it had been for him. After all she just knew he had been with so many women and this had only been her second time. So she valued his opinion, well....assuming he didn't lie to her but she couldn't control that part. Fortunately he had given it his stamp of approval. Reasonably enough he now asked the same of her.

"Very worthy...most worthy...." she grinned, "spectacul....spec...highly worthy," she giggled.

"But then I expected nothing less of you, my Minister of ......Evil....is that what I decided was your position in my Barbary court?" she had trouble remembering.

She frowned for just an instant then added, "Oh, if that's not high enough...I can promote you to something....ummm, higher?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Good, good," Charles drawled lazily, smiling widely at Caroline's giggling. "I'd offer a repeat performance but I fear I seem to have... overindulged a tad." He snorted with amusement and dissolved into his own fit of laughter.

Like Caroline, Charles found his memories of their conversation at the ball somewhat foggy. He frowned pensively, thinking back, and then beamed as remembrance dawned.

"Secretary of State for Torture and Judicial Murder," he pronounced carefully, aware that his tongue seemed two sizes bigger than was usual. He smiled at Caroline in triumph.

"You really do have very pretty eyes," he told her in the grave tone of one imparting a great truth. He frowned vaguely. There had been something else, hadn't there?

Ah yes.

"What sort of promotion did you have in mind? Royal bedwarmer-in-chief, hmm?" he leered at her, hand reaching out to pat her on the hip.

Caroline quite understood his admission that a second bout of lovemaking was probably not in the cards for them this night. They had drank a bit too much. But she honestly did not mind, having been most satisfied with the initial performance.

"I forgive you, my dear. I am most forgiving when ..........when I'm like this. You know what I mean? Like this," she assured him.

She tried hard to recall what job she had given the man in her Barbary empire but it escaped her. He however had a clearer memory announcing quite the title.

"Secretary of State for Torture and Judicial Murder"

Caroline blinked, "I came up with that? How brilliant of me."

And then he changed the subject abruptly but she didn't mind for it was to compliment her again, this time stating she had such beautiful eyes.

"Why thank you Master Secretary, thank you. I would tell you I selected them specially for you but ...that ...would be a lie," she announced following it up with a grin.

The compliment, the humping, all of it deserved a promotion of some sort she informed him. He had a suggestion for a new title.

"Hmmm, not bad. But...how about this instead?" she paused to consider, "What if I declare myself your mistress? Wait...do you have to be married in order to have a mistress?"

Charles laughed.

"Like this? Drunk you mean? Or post-coital?" he teased Caroline gently. "In either case, 'tis reassuring to know that earning your forgiveness is an enjoyable task."

His merriment continued as they fought to recall the exact title they had settled on for his hypothetical position of enforcer in chief of Caroline's Barbary empire, before he dredged up a suitably impressive sounding one.

"Very clever indeed," Charles agreed, forgetting in his haze that the title was of his own invention. The conversation moved swiftly on from that to another title. Mistress. Charles frowned in thought.

"I'm relatively certain that the prime requirement for you to call yourself my mistress is merely that we not be married to on-" A huge yawn interrupted him. "-To one another," he finished. "But leaving aside semantics, I should very much like to be your consort, whatever we end up calling each other."

"Drunk? We are not drunk, Charles my dear.....can I call you Charlie?" Caroline suddenly seemed to have just realized there was another version to that name.

"Well.........mayhaps a little drunk," she had to admit the truth though however she did not wish to dwell on their inebriated state but rather on something else that suddenly popped up in her mind. Just like that she brought up 'mistress', well her volunteering to be his mistress though she was a bit unclear at the moment as to just when one could even be such a thing. He was not married and neither was she, anymore.

He however blithely dismissed such minor details but seemed happy to comply with the arrangement she was boldly suggesting. Caroline gave an exaggerated nod, glad to hear it.

"Splendid! I now declare us mistress and consort. We should celebrate....wait...I think we already did that tonight..."

His extended yawn was contagious and she now did one of her own.

"I think I need to simply close my ....my eyes for a sort while.....would that be acceptable to you?"

A brief frown flickered across Charles' face as Caroline suggested that she call him 'Charlie.' The diminutive of his name brought back... memories, most of which he would rather stay buried.

That being said...

"Could I stop you?" he asked, laughing. "But no, I suppose turnabout is fair play, hmm Hippolyta? Address me as pleases you."

For all their merriment, one could fight Morpheus for only so long and it became clear from their yawns that they had both reached their limits.

"Capital idea," Charles agreed sleepily. "Could do with a rest myself."

He snuggled closer into Caroline and let his eye close, falling blissfully into the embrace of well-earned slumber.

(Fin?)

Archived