JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

The glory of God's beautiful creations | Late Afternoon 28th- Xmas 1677

Defiance

"Nothing the matter with using your temporary powers of merriment for the future of merriment, my dear," the other lady said, with a wink. Strategy was important. Such a title could be for one week or it could set up many things going forward. "Use it wisely as well as happily."

As to Ranelagh, she would leave the matters in Nicci's capable hands. A younger woman could wield flirtation so much better.

"I shall leave that in your hands with full confidence, and for now I must depart. I will leave you to enjoy the books. I must oversee the preparations for dear Herbert's return."

Reminder received, Nicolette nodded. Perhaps she'd just do the things her cousin had suggested in the first place. It was just that Louis would gloat to his own cleverness if she did.

"Oh yes, you must be looking forward to him being at the table again." Setting aside the book, she arose with intents to walk with her guest to the door. "I expect he will have loved being challenged university, yours are very clever boys."

Linking arms she walked with Mary to the door, with a warm happiness of such a lovely visit. "Do remember, should you like company upon an outing, or to simply keep an afternoon with, I am but a messenger away." she provided her own reminder, hoping that the offer really would be taken up.

"Thank you for visiting." The French girl dipped into a curtsy farewell, unnecessary perhaps, but done none the less.

OOC: Fin and thank you! I'd completely forgotten that I'd once added her to a wish-list of persons to meet.

Archived