JOIN OUR GAME!

Your Stories Await Telling

A Night Not at the Opera 24/12- Xmas 1677

It was apparent that Catherine's wit and energy had returned now that the topic of York had been concluded. In his self-serving perception, he was seeing that she was at her best when with him, instead of York; and, that she was truly infatuated with him, as opposed to York.

"Hah, you already give me the affection I desire," he laughed triumphantly, even though she was atop him. "You wish to wear me out so that I've not the strength to go to the ball tomorrow night and then, you shall miss the ball and come to my house to nurse me back into further exhaustion. I know your wicked plans." His voice was in good humor as he taunted her.

"Still, I suppose that if I do not attempt to sate that unquenchable thirst your garden has for my seed you shall cry yourself to sleep and I cannot abide a lady's tears. Go ahead and have your way with me madam. You are clearly at your happiest when I am joined with you."

All of this bawdy language was having its effect on his member. Now he sought to give her what she wanted.

Catherine was happier with the handsome Earl than she was with York. She didn't have the same witty rapport with him that she had with Charles. There was no give and take with York. She had to please him to remain in his favor, but that didn't stop her from being addicted to the prestige that came with being his mistress. In truth, she wanted both of them for entirely different reasons.

One dark eyebrow arched upward at his elaborate and imaginative explanation of her plans for him. “Are you sharing your wildest, most erotic fantasies with me now? I assure you that is the farthest thing from my mind.” She grinned cheekily. “And remember, you brought me here. Yes, I came willingly, but that was because your desire for me is so compelling that you would have kidnapped me if I refused.”

She laughed at his rejoinder, and halted her delectable ministrations. “I will admit that I enjoy being joined with you, but not as much as you crave sliding your sword into my sheath.” Reaching between them, Catherine gently grasped his cock. “Your appetite for me is insatiable and this is a proof you can't deny.” Shifting her position slightly, she impaled herself upon him, arching her back as pleasurable sensations flooded her body. “You would stay inside me forever if you could.”

She remained still on top of him. “So what do you long for me to do to you now?” For the moment, Catherine was in control but at any time, she knew he could seize the initiative if he chose to do so.

"Who would be kidnapping whom?" Charles wondered aloud with a smile to Catherine's rejoinder. "I am thinking myself more likely the victim than the aggressor." He laughed as the fact that she was atop him seemed to give credence to his claim. As she could not help but impale herself upon him, his laugh became more wicked.

"I'll show you what I want," he replied as she stilled her movement. He wanted anything but that. As such, he began his own motion ... .

*fade to black*

"Well then, I hope you are proud of yourself for having your way with me," he jested as he sat up. "It is getting late and you would leave me a hollowed out husk if you could have your wish." He had enjoyed the romp but now it was time to get home. His wards would begin to worry, or at least Frances would.

With a quick wash, he was dressing himself briskly. "Are you planning to lounge in bed more, or would you like me to give you a ride home?" His men and servants would see Catherine safely into a coach; but, it was his obligation as a gentleman to offer. He would see her soon enough the following evening.

“Is that another of your fantasies, being kidnapped by me? You could easily overpower me if I tried to force you to come with me, but of course you would never do it because you are so eager for my affection. How do you kidnap the willing anyway?” she teased him. “Is it even possible.”

Catherine moaned as he began to move beneath her, reveling in his wicked laugh. “Now who is the aggressor?” she asked huskily before the sensations building up within her made it difficult to think, let alone speak.

~fade~

Thoroughly satisfied and exhausted, she rolled off of him, smiling tiredly when he sat up. “Are you sure I had my way with with you?” There was so much give and take in their vigorous joining that it was difficult to tell who was in control. "The only reason you're letting me go is that you know that I will be missed if you keep me here forever, which is what you long to do.”

Catherine watched him wash and dress and then slipped out of bed. “Even though you will be devastated without me, you know I must go.” After freshening herself up, she donned her clothing. She was practiced enough now that she could dress without assistance.

“I know how much you want to take me home, but I will be fine by myself.” She gave him a saucy wink as she patted her hair into place. “You won't be able to resist ravishing me in the carriage if I accept your offer and then my hair will be all messed up when I get home. How would I ever explain that?”

"Yes I am sure,"Charles played along. "I was trying to resist and you compelled me to take you. By force or tears, I really had no choice." Notwithstanding his rejoinder, he found himself laughing at her wild speculation of wanting to kidnap her and keep her with him forever. She is getting good at this. Catherine had seized the initiative and stolen some of the things he might have said about her.

"You need not reveal your secret dreams to me," he chided playfully as he reached for his hat. "Now promise not to follow me home and then happen upon me as I approach my door. I will not believe any tale you conjure to explain it. You shall just have to sleep in your own bed alone, wishing for my warm beside you."

With a wink in her direction, he turned towards the door and took his leave. Once outside he found his horse and tried to imagine what he would need to eat or drink to renew his reserves for Davina in the morning and then Catherine again in the evening. It was going to be a draining 24 hours, though he found himself smiling at the peril as he swung into the saddle.

~fin. Merci.

Archived